All Comments on 'How Long has this Been Going on'

by Rob5373

Sort by:
  • 218 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was horrendous. Burn it

Opinionated1Opinionated112 months ago

Jan is a beautiful very successful business woman who is devoid of any commn sense??

People who read these stories must come away believing every woman in the world

is brain damaged or a complete snake or somewhere in the middle. Now moving on to

Allen, as police have one of the highest divorce rates in the US, I doubt this is

a fair description of his weak demeanor. They don't put up with a lot! This story is just painful

from the amount of nonsense Jan dumps on Allen. He should have got the message the first

time she dumped hm before they were married.

CamdudeCamdude12 months ago

Loved it.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

How many negative reviews are necessary before a story is pulled?

Sorry that I wasted my time reading this.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny11 months ago

Gets a 3 cuz he took back the 2 time loser. The going back to the Jaques well 3 times means never seeing her again.

DreddrasDreddras10 months ago

It is almost a universally-held truth in the LW category that a near-death injury to either the cheating wife or the cheated-upon husband automatically results in a reconcilliation. They must be pumping cuck-juice intraveneously in literotica hospitals.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Like so many others, this author has to come up with a motivation for the slut to cheat. Lacking experience and imagination, he gives the stale LW "big cock" trope as the central consideration. IRL, a big cock is a liability. If you have one, you know that, with few exceptions, you have to be quite careful. What makes sex good for a woman is paying attention to how she responds and figuring out what works best, STAMINA, and being willing to experiment. Even then, the main limiting factor in the "sexual olyimpics" is the strength of a woman's libido. You may give her the best sex she's ever had or will ever have, and she'll only orgasm once or twice. Another woman will orgasm 30 plus times, all the while screaming, moaning, crying, and squirting. I've had both types of women, and it all depends on the strength of her libido. None of it depended on my having a significantly bigger cock than average.

Women, I think, understand that cock size isn't what they are seeking in an affair or marriage.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger10 months ago

In teh UK this would be known as a Marmite story, i.e. you love it or you hate it. I'm at neither extreme but despite the flaws some point out I do like it, even of she is incredibly dumb for someone otherwise apparently accomplished.

Allen, like 95% of men in Lit stories, is an upright straight shooter - no wait a minute, he fucked Susan for 4 days but that appears to have slipped the minds of many who are keen to make Jan the Wicked Cunt of the West. The reality being that before he divorced her, he had much more extra-marital sex than she did. Do I hear the sound of kettles and teapots banging off one another?

Anyway, I like the story, warts and all.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

what a disgusting, predictable RAAC

CtwistedpairCtwistedpair9 months ago

I enjoyed the story. I think that if you're going to make rude, destructive comments, you should at least have the guts to leave your name.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really enjoyed this story. A few ups a few downs made it interesting. Nice choice of characters. I could almost predict the ending. But anyway, I like happy endings.

FD45FD458 months ago

It is true one can switch from first to third person inside a story but it takes skill.

Enough said there.

FD45FD458 months ago

The story was okay.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Egads. That went off the rails. She gets a third chance? That was a deus ex machina of a RAAC at the end in the last quarter page. Jacques shows up at the hospital yo give blood. Rofl. Surprised Lassie didn't show up. Or like the end of Wizard of Oz when Dorothy wakes up and talks about her relatives being there. This story got weird. And of course every cheating wife by this author gets pregnant. Huh? She misinterpreted what the doctor clearly said earlier about Allen's sperm losing motility? She doesn't get contraception or use a Plan B after he premeditated tryst with Jacques? And she marries Jacques afterwards? Why? They barely last two years. She is eminently wealthy. She can afford nannies and help to raise Rachel. And somehow she gets back with Allen a third time? Not sure also btw some commenters are upset that Alllen slept with 'Susan'. He already filed and thought his marriage over. My huge issue is he knew 'Susan' was married afte the first time screwing and kept doing it!! That just shows Allen is an asshole! And then like the prior commenter from 4 months ago with the post starting with "Like so many others...", it all comes down to the bug penis trope. What good is that extra two inches when one of them can't eveb get in when she is impaling herself? Laughable. Great sex is not about having a big penis. It can often be a detriment. Most women want something in the 6 to 8 inch range, with 7 inches as optimal (large scale surveys of sexually active women age 18 to 55). Also hilarious that she is pushing 50 when she is pregnant after he obsession with "big penis" Jacques. For a successful businesswoman she was really stupid. She may have suffered, losing time with her other two kids, and losing Allen, but why the RAAC. The first time was bad enough. She is a head case, bent on destroying her marriage and her happy life. Uggh.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A truly hideous RAAC. He took her back after ger first boutique of cheating with Jacques. Then after two kids and five years she is so enthralled with Jacques' bugger penis (9 inches vs 7 inches) that she pulls a Linda from February Sucks for "cosmic" sex (that later when married to Jacques for a year is just "good" sex go figure) but without the public humiliation aspect.

I am guy, so I am confused. If her husband is big enought to bottom out and tap her cervix when he thrusts, how much does she need, let alone accommodate? Especially when most of the extra 2 inches is not able to get into her vaginal tract. Is it a mental thing? Or is the firmer pressure on her cervix a huge deal? Of course her one time tryst cost her six years with her family (should have been the rest of her life).

Allen gave her a third chance? Not to mention, as with all women in stories by this author, she breaks her ankle, and later eschews birth control or a plan B pill and gets pregnant by Jacques. Worse she marries Jacques after the divorce? Whaaat? She is rich, business professional she can raise Rachel on her own. She doesn't love Jacques and the sex dropped to merely "good". Besides that asshole destroyed her marriage to the love if her life. And she gave up custody of her other two kids via Allen. Why would she give Jacques the time of day especially since she is still mooning over Allen? That made zero freaking sense.

Besides which. We are humans not AI sentient androids. We don't have quantitative measures of our orgasms. Think. What is your best memories of sex? Probably first and foremost, with someone you love or at least really care about. Then a special time? Honeymoon? A romantic night that led to conception? A vacation? Maybe an exotic locale? Maybe a splendid romantic date capped with hot sex? Maybe a trip to Vegas? Some spicy roleplay?

Was it really about the size of the penis? Sure great sex takes skill. A married couple if still in lust (which she was with Allen on all those trips) know how to please each other and that can more than make up for a couple inches in size. But maybe because it is a cheating affair. Because it is illicit. Maybe a dark secret gets you off? Maybe rough sex is your thing? Maybe doing something naughty?

But again was it about a penis with an extra two inches, where most of those two inches cannot get into the woman's vagina? Seems doubtful.

Besides how you remember a sexual encounter is affected by the lens of your memory. Did it lead to romance? Was it a perfect date? Did it lead to the birth of a child? Did it affirm a vow? Or maybe the reverse. Did it kill your marriage? Or beset you with guilt?

My point is there is no "objective" scale for the strength of an orgasm that is not qualitative vs quantitative. It is in your mind? Maybe that is why a bigger penis is a big deal at the beginning. Because it is a mental rush of desire. An accelerant.

Too bad for the wife in this story it led to her marriage dying, losing custody, a bad and short second marriage, her getting pregnant at 51 years old, and six years of sh$t isolated from Allen and to some extent her mother. Would suspect the way she remembers her several orgasms with Jacques are tainted with shame, guilt, anger and self loathing.

So yeah orgasms feel good. Some are better than others in duration or intensity. But from what I know, for a woman they are driven by mental forces more than physical (though yes size does matter to a point).

But certainly the MEMORY of an orgasm is totally subjective and affected by other memories and emotions that can amplify them or devalue them. Was it worth it for her? Unfortunately it should have left her with a life if regrets and loneliness. She was wholly untrustworthy. Meh a crazy RAAC. I did like the MIL though.

usaretusaret6 months ago

Nice story, flowed grammatically in my opinion. I knew the ending was coming, but still enjoyed the way you wrote it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The bouncing around of POV got me dizzy, and made it hard to follow the story.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This story didn't make a lick of sense. At almost every step the various characters made irrational and self destructive decisions. Apparently no plan B pills in this fictional universe. Also apparently in the universe for the setting of the story, a 9 inch penis overwhelms a 7 inch penis that already taps her cervix. Huh? Women's vaginal canals stretch for girth not length except maybe during act of birth. Then she mari4s Jacques, despite nit needing his financial support and the asshole being why she lost her husband and two of her kids, even though she can care for Rachel on her own, as she has plenty of money. And don't forget once the thrill wore off and the divorce blew up, sex with Jacques was just mediocre. And this was not her first incident, as she already was given a second chance. And then Allen, the mC, sleeps with Susan, which would have been ok, since post filing, executive he learns that Susan is married. Nice. You fail the morality test yourself asshole. None of the characters are rational. None (except the mother-in-law and the kids) are likable, and the RAAC was completely out of left field. Seriously? 3.5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRob5373@Rob5373
Hi, I’ve been reading Literotica for years. Very much into the Romance, Loving Wives, and Erotic couplings categories. I have a bit of a foot and leg fetish which my stories reflect. Nothing like a lady in stockings and heels. I don’t give the incest, bestiality or any of the...

SIMILAR Stories