All Comments on 'How Long has this Been Going on'

by Rob5373

Sort by:
  • 218 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This story didn't make a lick of sense. At almost every step the various characters made irrational and self destructive decisions. Apparently no plan B pills in this fictional universe. Also apparently in the universe for the setting of the story, a 9 inch penis overwhelms a 7 inch penis that already taps her cervix. Huh? Women's vaginal canals stretch for girth not length except maybe during act of birth. Then she mari4s Jacques, despite nit needing his financial support and the asshole being why she lost her husband and two of her kids, even though she can care for Rachel on her own, as she has plenty of money. And don't forget once the thrill wore off and the divorce blew up, sex with Jacques was just mediocre. And this was not her first incident, as she already was given a second chance. And then Allen, the mC, sleeps with Susan, which would have been ok, since post filing, executive he learns that Susan is married. Nice. You fail the morality test yourself asshole. None of the characters are rational. None (except the mother-in-law and the kids) are likable, and the RAAC was completely out of left field. Seriously? 3.5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The bouncing around of POV got me dizzy, and made it hard to follow the story.

.

3 ***

usaretusaret6 months ago

Nice story, flowed grammatically in my opinion. I knew the ending was coming, but still enjoyed the way you wrote it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A truly hideous RAAC. He took her back after ger first boutique of cheating with Jacques. Then after two kids and five years she is so enthralled with Jacques' bugger penis (9 inches vs 7 inches) that she pulls a Linda from February Sucks for "cosmic" sex (that later when married to Jacques for a year is just "good" sex go figure) but without the public humiliation aspect.

I am guy, so I am confused. If her husband is big enought to bottom out and tap her cervix when he thrusts, how much does she need, let alone accommodate? Especially when most of the extra 2 inches is not able to get into her vaginal tract. Is it a mental thing? Or is the firmer pressure on her cervix a huge deal? Of course her one time tryst cost her six years with her family (should have been the rest of her life).

Allen gave her a third chance? Not to mention, as with all women in stories by this author, she breaks her ankle, and later eschews birth control or a plan B pill and gets pregnant by Jacques. Worse she marries Jacques after the divorce? Whaaat? She is rich, business professional she can raise Rachel on her own. She doesn't love Jacques and the sex dropped to merely "good". Besides that asshole destroyed her marriage to the love if her life. And she gave up custody of her other two kids via Allen. Why would she give Jacques the time of day especially since she is still mooning over Allen? That made zero freaking sense.

Besides which. We are humans not AI sentient androids. We don't have quantitative measures of our orgasms. Think. What is your best memories of sex? Probably first and foremost, with someone you love or at least really care about. Then a special time? Honeymoon? A romantic night that led to conception? A vacation? Maybe an exotic locale? Maybe a splendid romantic date capped with hot sex? Maybe a trip to Vegas? Some spicy roleplay?

Was it really about the size of the penis? Sure great sex takes skill. A married couple if still in lust (which she was with Allen on all those trips) know how to please each other and that can more than make up for a couple inches in size. But maybe because it is a cheating affair. Because it is illicit. Maybe a dark secret gets you off? Maybe rough sex is your thing? Maybe doing something naughty?

But again was it about a penis with an extra two inches, where most of those two inches cannot get into the woman's vagina? Seems doubtful.

Besides how you remember a sexual encounter is affected by the lens of your memory. Did it lead to romance? Was it a perfect date? Did it lead to the birth of a child? Did it affirm a vow? Or maybe the reverse. Did it kill your marriage? Or beset you with guilt?

My point is there is no "objective" scale for the strength of an orgasm that is not qualitative vs quantitative. It is in your mind? Maybe that is why a bigger penis is a big deal at the beginning. Because it is a mental rush of desire. An accelerant.

Too bad for the wife in this story it led to her marriage dying, losing custody, a bad and short second marriage, her getting pregnant at 51 years old, and six years of sh$t isolated from Allen and to some extent her mother. Would suspect the way she remembers her several orgasms with Jacques are tainted with shame, guilt, anger and self loathing.

So yeah orgasms feel good. Some are better than others in duration or intensity. But from what I know, for a woman they are driven by mental forces more than physical (though yes size does matter to a point).

But certainly the MEMORY of an orgasm is totally subjective and affected by other memories and emotions that can amplify them or devalue them. Was it worth it for her? Unfortunately it should have left her with a life if regrets and loneliness. She was wholly untrustworthy. Meh a crazy RAAC. I did like the MIL though.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Egads. That went off the rails. She gets a third chance? That was a deus ex machina of a RAAC at the end in the last quarter page. Jacques shows up at the hospital yo give blood. Rofl. Surprised Lassie didn't show up. Or like the end of Wizard of Oz when Dorothy wakes up and talks about her relatives being there. This story got weird. And of course every cheating wife by this author gets pregnant. Huh? She misinterpreted what the doctor clearly said earlier about Allen's sperm losing motility? She doesn't get contraception or use a Plan B after he premeditated tryst with Jacques? And she marries Jacques afterwards? Why? They barely last two years. She is eminently wealthy. She can afford nannies and help to raise Rachel. And somehow she gets back with Allen a third time? Not sure also btw some commenters are upset that Alllen slept with 'Susan'. He already filed and thought his marriage over. My huge issue is he knew 'Susan' was married afte the first time screwing and kept doing it!! That just shows Allen is an asshole! And then like the prior commenter from 4 months ago with the post starting with "Like so many others...", it all comes down to the bug penis trope. What good is that extra two inches when one of them can't eveb get in when she is impaling herself? Laughable. Great sex is not about having a big penis. It can often be a detriment. Most women want something in the 6 to 8 inch range, with 7 inches as optimal (large scale surveys of sexually active women age 18 to 55). Also hilarious that she is pushing 50 when she is pregnant after he obsession with "big penis" Jacques. For a successful businesswoman she was really stupid. She may have suffered, losing time with her other two kids, and losing Allen, but why the RAAC. The first time was bad enough. She is a head case, bent on destroying her marriage and her happy life. Uggh.

FD45FD458 months ago

The story was okay.

FD45FD458 months ago

It is true one can switch from first to third person inside a story but it takes skill.

Enough said there.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really enjoyed this story. A few ups a few downs made it interesting. Nice choice of characters. I could almost predict the ending. But anyway, I like happy endings.

CtwistedpairCtwistedpair9 months ago

I enjoyed the story. I think that if you're going to make rude, destructive comments, you should at least have the guts to leave your name.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

what a disgusting, predictable RAAC

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger10 months ago

In teh UK this would be known as a Marmite story, i.e. you love it or you hate it. I'm at neither extreme but despite the flaws some point out I do like it, even of she is incredibly dumb for someone otherwise apparently accomplished.

Allen, like 95% of men in Lit stories, is an upright straight shooter - no wait a minute, he fucked Susan for 4 days but that appears to have slipped the minds of many who are keen to make Jan the Wicked Cunt of the West. The reality being that before he divorced her, he had much more extra-marital sex than she did. Do I hear the sound of kettles and teapots banging off one another?

Anyway, I like the story, warts and all.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Like so many others, this author has to come up with a motivation for the slut to cheat. Lacking experience and imagination, he gives the stale LW "big cock" trope as the central consideration. IRL, a big cock is a liability. If you have one, you know that, with few exceptions, you have to be quite careful. What makes sex good for a woman is paying attention to how she responds and figuring out what works best, STAMINA, and being willing to experiment. Even then, the main limiting factor in the "sexual olyimpics" is the strength of a woman's libido. You may give her the best sex she's ever had or will ever have, and she'll only orgasm once or twice. Another woman will orgasm 30 plus times, all the while screaming, moaning, crying, and squirting. I've had both types of women, and it all depends on the strength of her libido. None of it depended on my having a significantly bigger cock than average.

Women, I think, understand that cock size isn't what they are seeking in an affair or marriage.

DreddrasDreddras10 months ago

It is almost a universally-held truth in the LW category that a near-death injury to either the cheating wife or the cheated-upon husband automatically results in a reconcilliation. They must be pumping cuck-juice intraveneously in literotica hospitals.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny11 months ago

Gets a 3 cuz he took back the 2 time loser. The going back to the Jaques well 3 times means never seeing her again.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

How many negative reviews are necessary before a story is pulled?

Sorry that I wasted my time reading this.

CamdudeCamdude12 months ago

Loved it.

5 stars.

Opinionated1Opinionated112 months ago

Jan is a beautiful very successful business woman who is devoid of any commn sense??

People who read these stories must come away believing every woman in the world

is brain damaged or a complete snake or somewhere in the middle. Now moving on to

Allen, as police have one of the highest divorce rates in the US, I doubt this is

a fair description of his weak demeanor. They don't put up with a lot! This story is just painful

from the amount of nonsense Jan dumps on Allen. He should have got the message the first

time she dumped hm before they were married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was horrendous. Burn it

jonny956jonny956about 1 year ago

Even with all the glitter in the world, you couldn’t make that turd shine! Sorry dude, it sucked the big one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Saw what was happening on page 1 and then skipped to the last page. Yep a horrible RAAC. Reminds of the time I saw a dog take a crap and turn around and eats it.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionabout 1 year ago

Needs a warning that the husband is a wimp, who cannot deny any available pussy, has no principals and never uses his big head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One plot twist that might have worked was that Jackoff’s blood type when he donated blood didn’t match up so he couldn’t be Rachel’s father. Later DNA tests showed Allen to be Rachel’s father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Me or my mom will be with him 24/7 until he's up and around again."

Illiterate diction in the mouth of a character who is supposed to be a capable senior executive.... The diction needs to match the character. If the slut were a Denny's waitress the sentence would work.

The rest of what's wrong with the story isn't so easily fixed. 2

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"The third person deal was an experiment to see if it could work" - It's not a question of if 3rd person can work; it can, but you have to stick with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rob the cuck writer with another cuckold story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Haha... it's perfectly legal to totally stuff your grammar? Even in a single sentence you changed from first to third at the drop of a dime. Once you even changed gender.

I was going to try to add some constructive criticism, but after reading that last comment I won't bother. It's obvious you are quite happy to remain barely readable.

But worse than the grammar was the storyline itself.

How did hubby go from being the father of two kids to having as the doctor put it, useless sperm?

That doesn't just spontaneously happen.

Allen is no better, bedding a married woman when he knows what it means from the other perspective, but then to flip and give in when she turns up and admits she wants to entrap him with a child when he knows what she's been doing? I'm incredulous, especially when he does the same thing at the end, she's betrayed him twice with the same guy, had his baby, and he takes her back?

Absurd

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brought me to tears.

The biggest struggle I had is when she keep up her big cock bootie calls. Wonder if that will come up in conversation.

But I guess like his cabin decor with a married woman may go with him to his grave.

Well done.

FraserWayneFraserWayneover 1 year ago

Definitely was worth 4 stars. Then you brought out the big gun. MIL's comments like "JackOff" etc. Then you finished it with the kick between the goal posts with " "Get your slutty ass in the truck and take your family home. Then thank God, you have a man that loves you in spite of yourself.". Well worth 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

With all the bitching and caterwauling about this story and others, I have yet to see a story written by Anonymous. I'm with peterb, I read for the enjoyment! 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

peterb5740peterb5740over 1 year ago

You know some folks read to pick the story line and grammar apart, as for me I read for enjoyment, you did a damn good job, five stars.

MattKesterMattKesterover 1 year ago

With some editing for continuity, some plot holes, scene transition, first/third person problems, and changing names... This could easily be a five-star story. Contrary to the author's assertion, the story did not flow in part because of the difficult transition from first to third person; this made parts of the story unreadable. I would love to rewrite the story in third person, paying attention to some of the discontinuities.

Thanks for sharing what really is a good story, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Totally fucked up. Divorces his wife for having an affair even if there wasn't any fucking involved. At least the 1st time around. Even after the 2nd time where he & has mom-in-law heard her in the throws of passion, he still takes her back? Yes, he was shot, yes she helped him recover, but still... the betrayal & the lack of trust. How does he know, as in the case of many cheaters, she won't do it again after some time? She's got a track record.

I'm for, when appropriate, giving 2nd chances, but she had hers already & blew it. He told her there's no 3rd chance, but he giving it to her. Makes him look weak. Divorce his wife just to take her back. WTF? And WHY is his mother seemingly in favor of the again reconciliation? Worse, he wound up having sex with a woman then found out she's married, so he keeps on? In the end, 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I stopped reading on page 2, He's divorcing his wife for an affair even though supposedly there's not fucking. Then he winds up with a woman & learns she's married & he STILL stays with her for a couple days. He's actually worse than his wife was. Don't know what happened, not interested. That turned me off to the story, tho reading the last paragraphs, he took her back. I'll refrain from commenting, except perhaps they both deserve each other. And not in the grandest of ways. 2 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was the silliest story I've read on this site. Not a single character was at all believable and the story was just one non sequitur after another. SMH

lujon2019lujon2019almost 2 years ago

how sorry should I feel for a stupid cuck who never learns?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ruttweiler makes good points. I can't really think of normal men who, once aware of a problem in the marriage, wouldn't try to address it. There are, undoubtedly, men who don't, but I consider them more atypical and there's usually some circumstance in their history that influences their behavior to not confront the problem.

Same goes for Rutt's comment on women. Outside of fiction, I can't really think of any normal woman that would not just wait around for years but would quit her super well-paying job, all for an uncertain future.

Let's not even talk about a man that would take back a woman like the one in this story. Some wounds just don't heal. I think they could maybe have gotten back together if the child and subsequent marriage hadn't occurred, but since they did, i don't for a minute believe that he would have taken her back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"It's perfectly legal to transition from first person to third person and back as long as it flows." The truth of the matter is it didn't flow! It made it unreadable.

Dlh143Dlh143almost 2 years ago

1 star for the shitty RAAC story! Why would anyone, for any reason, left that whore back into their lives? Ruined the entire story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Did you seriously write an protagonist so stupid he makes the same mistake twice. What kind of retard are you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The song How Long by Ace is about the break up of a band due to personnel being woo'd and nicked by another band. It's not about romantic assignations.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

He needed a wife and married a woman who was more a husband. All she needed was a cuck bitch.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

Yeah... 'head hopping' is a bit disconcerting, but when OP admits it, he's halfway to fixing it. Good story. Thanks for no drawing this out to 12 to 14 parts like some writers.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Wrong

Wrong statement.They didn't wheel him out to my former mother in law house,but his former mother in law.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How did she go from 44 to 50 after she had the baby? Dates don't add up.

klrsnklrsnover 2 years ago

It may be "legal", but it's awkward and confusing to switch from third party to first in the same dammed paragraph!!

waratahwaratahover 2 years ago

Decent story, a bit confusing with many changes of perspective though. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beyond implausible.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 2 years ago
A further clarification

I have never met anyone that acts like these people. Most men, ESPECIALLY POLICE OFFICERS, don’t run away and cry. Most men face challenges head on, especially when their marriages are at stake.

I don’t understand why so many readers of this genre identify strongly with men who run away and don’t talk when difficult issues arise in their marriages. It’s as if to say to their wives, “You’re right. I am a pussy.” So, why would she stick around and wait for a pussy?

I’ve never met a woman who will wait around for months or years after a man has taken to the hills. A woman who will quit a high paying job they have worked their whole adult lives for. The woman who will fuck around, and then wait years for a chance to be with our hero again is apparently a common male fantasy. Another one that this audience apparently cherishes. Which also is very rare in the actual world.

I get that you’re writing for this mostly male audience who identifies with manly men who run away and refuse to communicate. It may work for them, but it doesn’t for me.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 2 years ago
I don’t understand your characters.

I don’t care if they get together and break up and get together and break up. That doesn’t bother me. What does bother me is incoherent nonsense masquerading as people’s feelings. You can’t just write with a plot goal in mind and just make your characters do whatever it takes to make the plot come out the way you decided.

Characters have to come across as people. People that we recognize. We’re people, and we know people around us all the time. So we know how people act.

When your characters don’t act like people actually do, it becomes difficult or impossible for us readers to enjoy your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That’s just it, it doesn’t flow! Tough to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Made me laugh at how ridiculously stupid this was. She still cheats after she knew what would happen after the first time she was caught. Goes and gets pregnant, marries her lover and continues to have booty calls with him after her lover leaves her but that's OK. She's fifty now, so chances of anyone wanting her will be low, so that's safe for the husband to take her back? Sound stupid, yeah that's because it is. Also why do you hate men? Like throwing in that jab out Allen having useless sperm, what was that point of that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it both times I've read it. Hope to read more from your pen. LP

Dlh143Dlh143over 2 years ago

What is it with these authors and the useless pussies they have for main characters? Took a good story and completely fucked it up! It's not worth the 1 star I have to work with.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

OK, the plot is very good and not judgmental in the way most idiotic BTB stories are. But there are couple of technical weaknesses in your writing. First, you keep on switching narration from one person to another without any rule about that so it is somewhat confusing to read. Another thing is that your dialogues are corny and sometimes downright strange. For example doctor says "Jan, I said you couldn't get pregnant from ALLEN'S useless sperm". This is really not how any doctor would talk regardless of familiarity to a patient. So you need to be a little more careful with these dialogues. Thirdly, shooting scene is like picked up from a cheap movie. The guy got shot twice in chest but somehow he had to kill both gangsters, like in Clint Eastwood's "law and order" movie. By the way, two bullets in chest would make anybody a permanent invalid, there will be no "100% recovery" from that ... other than in a cheap movie.

Not so bad otherwise.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
Ended better

I thought it would, ignore the anonymous folks they have caused good authors to quite prematurely. There were times when I had trouble following flow back and forth. But it did turn out better than I thought it would, my problem is not every woman in real life is actively seeking bigger penises. Unfortunately that is the premise of most of these stories. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Love"

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Common to most erotica is the conflation of selfless, self-sacrificing true love with lust and selfish desire. The stories just don't work otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Story !!! Loved all of it !!!

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - stupid cuck/wimp crap - could only read the first page, then just the last few lines. A bad idea.

Richie4110Richie4110almost 3 years ago

Powerful, well told story with an appropriate ending.

Thanks

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

Twice and he still takes her back! Even if she is older doesn't mean she can't get some young strange on the side

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Every story from this author involves a cheating wife who gets pregnant by another man with a little foot fetish thrown in on the side. They divorce but he eventually takes her back. Yawn...write something original for a change.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I realize this Story is Fiction .. But what guy needs a Slut like Her in their life ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

1. This IS defective from a technical writing point of view. Let's assume the author is right to claim it's theoretically alright to switch voices within chapters and between chapters. Even if that's true, it's done badly in this case because it's confusing.

2. This is another author with penis envy. Abnormally big cocks don't bring superior sexual pleasure. In fact, they are a liability because almost all women are built for average, and they don't enjoy pain during sex. If the author had a big cock he'd know it's actually a liability that you have to compensate for. Driving the "Jacques" subplot largely off the size of his cock is an especially inane LW cliche.

3. This sort of bland repetition of feminist horseshit indicates the mind of a lemming: "Yeah, but it's hard for a woman, especially if you're an attractive woman. Every CEO wants to bed you and promise the rewards will be great if you do. I'm still working on getting there without the required sexual resume." In fact, it's much easier for a woman in a large corporation or institution. Just by checking the "F" box for sex a marginal to adequate performing woman will be promoted over far more capable men. As for sex, men in business and other institutions are always concerned that a false "harassment" accusation will be made, so they overwhelmingly try to maintain distance from female "colleagues". It is the women who far more often resort to using their bodies to gain advancement, although affirmative action is a far more important factor in getting undeserved promotions.

4. This was a RAAC using the way overdone "medical emergency" cliche. The bitch was an entitled slut. Now that she's in her 50s and no longer one of the "hot" women in her business she wants Allan back so she can be with her children full time. There's nothing in the story that convincingly to indicates her "change of heart" is any more genuine than the first time. She may not cheat again, but it's more likely that it's because men generally aren't lusting after women who are pushing 60. So, in the end, Allen is written as the standard weak, needy, unprincipled, low T cuckish man that we so often see in LW. In real life the odds of someone like Allen taking the two time loser slut back along with her lover's child would be effectively 0. On the whole, this story has technical problems, has a cliche driven plot, and is misandrist.

This is way over-scored.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

One of the best!!!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

I liked it. It needs a good proof reader, but that's secondary to a good story. And when the critics cry "cuck", just ignore them. This is an adult story and it should be read only by adults.

MeredithXMeredithXabout 3 years ago

I was gonna give this a better review until I got to this: "For you English grammar Nazis that are just aching to say something. Don't get your panties in a wad. It's perfectly legal to transition from first person to third person and back as long as it flows. "

Are you kidding me? Maybe that can be true if you know what you're doing. Problem is, this guy doesn't. Half the time I didn't know whose voice was narrating.

Meanwhile, he needs to learn to use single quotes inside of a quotation. Or better yet, he needs to get a skilled editor. (And, dear god, when you're writing stories, grammar is — and should be — at the forefront; how's that not obvious?)

Two stars, because I'm especially tired of the worn-out formula: wife gets pregnant by another man ... wife gets injured and goes to hospital ... wife regrets everything. Is *every* one of his stories this way?

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 3 years ago

From the author:

It's perfectly legal to transition from first person to third person and back as long as it flows.

While that *may* be true (I've never heard that) in your case, unfortunately, it doesn't turn out *to* be true.

Meaning, it did screw up the flow.

I needed to constantly confirm who the hell was 'talking' or being 'talked about'.

Of course, I also disliked the fact he accepted her back into his life in the first place so readily.

"Oh, so long as you said you only cheated a little, I'll believe you. After all, it's not like you've demonstrated that you will lie to me or anything."

That kind of thing seems to be a trend for the husbands in your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story about love that overcomes betrayal and ends happily.

When authors write this type of story they unfortunately have to expect to get comments from the BTB trolls who inhabit this website. They seem to look for stories with happy endings so that they can spout their diatribe of hate and misery. You've got to wonder at what type of lives these trolls have. They treat the fictional stories as though they were reality TV and hardly ever comment on the story content/structure etc. They never make constructive criticisms. All they can do is make comments that reflect the miserable lives they lead.

Please don't be put off of writing more stories like this because of them.

norcal62norcal62about 3 years ago
So writer Nazis get to write however they please? No rules apply?

Better get an editor. This stank. It did not flow. Self-delusion is painful when discovered.

62276227over 3 years ago
Jeez, the only thing missing in this

was to find out that Baby #3 was REALLY Allens!

Should've BTB.

lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago
Him too

I really thought he was different his ex was able to marry someone who she claimed she didn't love but he wasn't...i hate wimps, why 90% of these husbands are wimpy

BigDee44BigDee44over 3 years ago

Not when it confuses the reader.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

Oh joy, now that Jan is an aging hag with droopy tit and no sex drive and has no need for sex and ability to turn men on she can finally be faithful

What a grand fucking prize

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 3 years ago

he must be a very rare cop because i dont know of any cop that would take a cheating wife back.

Texican1830Texican1830over 3 years ago
Not a grammar Nazi

But changing person in the middle of paragraphs, much less sentences, isn’t acceptable. I liked the story, but that reduced the enjoyability.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Why not have Allen just suck her lover's cock? Clean the cum from her pussy? You made him into nothing more than a wimpy cuckold, in spite of his heroic gun fight.

BobbyBrandtBobbyBrandtover 3 years ago

The only "flow" was into the sewer.

I would say that the horrendous POV changes were amateurish, but that would make amateurs look bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"Yours for the taking."?????

Her mom basically says 'Well she's old and no one wants her any more, so she's yours for the taking.'

Really?! What a deal! I can have an used up unfaithful whore for my very own, how about NO!

robnilrobnilover 3 years ago
OMG

This is a story, not a text message. If you want to say oh my god then say oh my god.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm no

Didnt deserve reconciliation. She knew what would happen if she went there again with Jacques and she selfishly chose to still do it. Even after they slept together, she tells her lover not now but maybe in a few weeks, to see what would happen. And when Allen rightfully divorced her, she still continued to sleep the man she betrayed her marriage with, got pregnant and then marry him. Allen deserved better then a washed up slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I Suppose

She wore cocksucker red lipstick to match her red nails? If she dresses like a slut, acts like a slut... I rarely comment on bad stories but this is one stupid detective: "...but I'm not sure I can trust her." You're not sure? Well, I am and you can't dumb ass.

With only an occaissional exception why do they always have to get together to cheat one last time, that's when they Always get caught, and why do the men always vomit and go on a bender when they find out their wife is a slut? No stupid cliches in this story. The only good thing in the story was his mother-in-law for referring to Jacques as 'Jackoff', 1* for that. Signed: BTW

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Not only is she a cheating slut, but cheating with a HUGE cock!!! She is also a deceitful liar!!! Once a cheater, always a cheater definitely applies to her. He's just a cuck!!!

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
Yes...

...but it didn’t “flow”. Especially egregious was the change in POV from within the same sentence. Then within 2-3 sentences. Changing between paragraphs can be ok if done skillfully — at the point you write this you still need practice.

fishgetterfishgetterover 3 years ago

After Amy left, Allen was discharged the next day. The staff wheeled him out to my former mother-in-laws SUV where she promptly drove him to her mansion???? Do you not proof read YOUR work??? In one or more instances, you changed the story from 1st person to second, to 3rd person. Makes it hard to get into such a trainwreck. Get a PROOFREADER, if you are not able to do it yourself. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Grudgingly accept RAAC. Writing forced me to buy it.

Be awhile before accepting another one.

Unless awesome writing.

jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I am not agreeing with what she did, it is worse than terrible. BUT, she has shown that she has gotten her head out of her ass, she stayed with him all that time in the hospital. After hearing the big pop ( her head coming out of her ass), she may realize what she had and be a WIFE. She has proven she may have changed...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Needs different ending

He should have found another "Susan" and let her go for good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Is is not a man

Here is what a door mate looks and acts like. This cum dump will do it again,because there is no price to pay. This male not man is to weak for words. He deserves any and everything she can and will do to him. There is not that much love in the world. She is a tramp and always will be. I don't feel sorry for the cuckoo. I feel nothing for him nor does she.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Quit reading the comments after 5 recent. Said it all.

Stories seem to favor weak lead characters.

fritz51fritz51over 3 years ago
Having read several of your stories now...

I've come to the conclusion that you prefer that your male M.C. to be very weak and pathetic. Dumping her the first time around would have opened the door for Allen to find, marry, and raise a family with a wonderful woman. Instead you have him condemned to a "Ground Hog Day" existence with an unfaithful tramp.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleover 3 years ago

it's not. it's confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love vs lust

In this story lust always triumphs over love. If at all Jan loved Allen the way she mentions it "LOVE OF HER LIFE", why would she betray him in the first place. So whatever Jan says about her love for Allen is all bullshit. If she loved him as he did she would never think of flirting with other men in the first place and later get seduced by Jacques and get impregnated . Her love for allen was not enough compared to lust she had for Jacques.

And at the end Allen does the same mistake as he did for the first time. He should never got her back in the first place and have two kids with her. That was a big mistake he did.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 4 years ago

Fate must really have it out for Allen, with how many times life keeps taking a dump on him.

Wouldn't want to be in his shoes, no sir.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
He should not have gotten back with her

She has not changed. Based on what her mother told Allen, she is not attracting the men like she did when younger. She is not going to be faithful because she wants to be, she will be faithful because she won't have much opportunity to cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Grammer Gotcha

Good story; but you got confused with 2nd,third and maybe 4th place persons!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I loved the story but got occasionally confused with the writing.

I loved the story. I NEVER comment on grammar because I am a poor writer. However, there were several places where I had to stop, reread and reread again to make sense of the paragraph. A few I just gave up trying and moved on. My suggestion is to find a good editor and learn from their suggestions. You could become one of the best Literotica authors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just to support ForensicFossil and others.

I like the story, and loved the main characters (except Jacques), but "me and my mom will" --- really? Basic grammar makes written communication work. I am not a grammar Nazi either, but glaring errors are painful and distract from the communication.

BigDee44BigDee44almost 4 years ago
First to third person ‘flow’

If I have to stop and rethink who is speaking now, you have failed. I did that often, by the way. To not cause your reader to back up and figure this out means that “the story now flows.” Please improve this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
traxus9.....

Heyy I luv a happy ending ......

or is it ??

I mean , 'Jacques' is still sniffing around ....

and I'm sure he'll be 'cumming' by to visit his daughter....

won't he ?????..... 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 .....

ForensicFossilForensicFossilalmost 4 years ago

Grammer

No. "The staff wheeled him out to my former MIL's car..." No flow gibberish will justify moving from him to my in this sentence. This is flat out an egregious grammer error that abruptly interrupts the "flow"of the piece. This is not a grammer Nazi complaint. It is basic, incompetent composition. It should have been caught and corrected by an editor or reader.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRob5373@Rob5373
Hi, I’ve been reading Literotica for years. Very much into the Romance, Loving Wives, and Erotic couplings categories. I have a bit of a foot and leg fetish which my stories reflect. Nothing like a lady in stockings and heels. I don’t give the incest, bestiality or any of the...

SIMILAR Stories