All Comments on 'How Long is Forever This Time?'

by Sunshineman2019

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can not believe how stupid Amy has been Surely the guilt trip she will be on will forever fk their marriage Get rid of her mate (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She was having either a grand mall seizure or a giant organism.

NorthHunterNorthHunterabout 2 years ago

Another great story from the Sunshineman! Well done I did enjoy this story and it's not usually my cup of tea but nice twist on the infidelity side. 5⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

couldn’t even finish reading it. It doesn’t matter if it is a planned affair or one time sex, cheating is cheating and counseling does not erase the past it just makes the cheated on spouse accept some bullshit so he/she can be a happy cuckold instead of just another cuckold.

1 star for being dumb enough to stay with a cheating spouse

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

I don't understand telling us upfront that a story is a reconciliation (or BTB). I realize that you're trying to avoid pissing people off, but you remove all the tension.

\

Even BTB fans can appreciate a good reconciliation story as long as it isn't RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

well put together BUT the ending was confusing WAS it her hubby that was the successful business man that fucked her or some one else???If not her hubby then did he find out ?? Lousy ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

well done. Maybe a bit more lead in / build to her cheating event and a little less harsh at his reaction. Making her walk naked through the snow was a bit unrealistic. No psychologist would ever say "get over it" so that needs a bit of work. You can make her character a poor shrink without such an unrealistic response. Liked the depth you went into the the second therapist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OK story but what husband wants a wife that needs constant surveillance as she can not be trusted and she uses some bull shit explanation as an excuse like it is not her fault.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

Well-written and realistic!!! 5++/5!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"She was sobbing and whaling"....Does this mean she was ambivalent about throwing a harpoon?

Some of this was hilarious, intentiaonally and otherwise.

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

So the dancing alpha male is kinda like the Martian Slut Ray that seems to plague so many helpless females in LW stories. At least you attempted to explain her affliction, so I’ll give you credit for that.

The writing flows pretty well and us an easy read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Every person alive has proclivities.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

It was going pretty well (sorta) then with this "I have this recommendation for you. Just get over it. She screwed someone else but says she'll never do it again and I believe her. The only thing I see as damaged here is your fragile male ego.".... I realized what a fragile, crying male idiot you are and no longer gave a shit about your drivel.\

About as dumb as ti could get at that point and Im sure the dumbest readers will think otherwise.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 years ago

Not what I was expecting, at all.

Liked it - didn't love it.

miket0422miket0422about 2 years ago

Their rules for dancing with other guys seemed out of whack to start. Up to 10 dances with the same guy? That's a lot of time for a guy to work on her.

Once they knew what her triggers were ... Why would she continue dancing with guys other than her husband?

BrentJWBrentJWabout 2 years ago

I had to laugh when she had a ‘giant organism.’ The whole trance theory is BS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed your well-written story, including the surprise ending! We are glad that husband Nick took some dance lessons, and now knows how to dominate sweet, submissive Amy - even in a penthouse!

My wife is a psychologist, and your Cognitive Behavioral Therapy scenes were right on.

We laughed when Nick, the husband, made Amy wipe her filthy cunt with snow until she got icicles on her pussy hair! Little did he know that his obnoxious (dominant) behavior was exactly what she needed. My wife is only 4’ 11” tall and weighs 95 pounds so, she related to the little ‘pixie’ girl!

We’re so glad that the couple patched things up and saved their marriage. Great writing!

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 2 years ago

3. Not bad, I do like the notion of things not being black and white but I'm not sure how much I like the explanation as to why she cheated or the fact she needed constant supervision. I would think with her problems she'd stop drinking when she's out.

Bronco56Bronco56about 2 years ago

I think it was a good story.

5⭐

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66about 2 years ago

I liked the story,, but please have someone review the story for wrong word choices (e.g., bare instead of bear).. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

#Anonymous The: Well - She wasn't cheating at the end, that was Nick.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 2 years ago

I wish people would learn to read, the alpha male that fucked her after dancing was Nick! Note that after the fucking scene in the penthouse it says he took dance lessons and that he was the only alpha male to get to fuck her more than once......

About the only questionable thing in this is the marriage counselor. Even the most feminist marriage counselor would ever use language like that talking to a patient, dismissing a hurtful act like cheating and telling him to man up. A counselor saying that is taking sides, which among other things is an ethics violation. They might say given this wasn't a planned thing and hinged on drinking, that it is different than a planned affair..then they would ask what he was feeling and if he had thoughts on what he wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I always wonder why when a woman cheats, and the guy gets upset it is his "fragile male ego". Yet if it is the guy who cheats it is just and proper for her to bring down the wraths of Hell on him.

TechumsahTechumsahabout 2 years ago

The business man at the end is Nick correct? I think some people are missing that part.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

"Nick was successful; with his dancing lessons guiding him, he was the only alpha male that ever got to fuck Amy again." - For those who have reading comprehension problems: "NICK was successful; with [NICK's] dancing lessons guiding [NICK], [NICK] was the only alpha male that ever got to fuck Amy again."

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

Good story. Yes, Amy seems to have an established mental problem but it would be tough trusting her even with her supposed safe martini thing. She didn't appear to realize it was happening to her so how is she going to remember to drink the martini?? Is she going to remember to get the martini every single time?? Every time she attended an event or went out without him Nick would have to always be wondering. That's just human nature and that would definitely be a crimp in any marriage. You did lose points for trying to be cute at the end with the local, wealthy businessman nonsense.

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

I forgot to mention and it may have sounded like I was against reconciling with her in my comment but I was OK with them staying together. Just wanted to point out how difficult it would be for them going forward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

ehh...not one of ur better stories...weak premise that lacks the typical drama and timing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Well

OK. I stand corrected to a point. The problem is the story is mostly written in the first person. The Nick was successful part was written in the third person which made it seem like there was another Nick out there who got to Amy.

Sometimes when reading at 3am one can get a little groggy and not realize that the author got cutesy in presenting a good thing. My bad.

It just shows there are others who make unfortunate comments besides sbrooks103x. Upgraded my score to a five.

The_Winter_WitchThe_Winter_Witchabout 2 years ago

sorry stupid woman, any woman should know that being alone with another man, stupid stupid woman

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 2 years ago

Re: iameasel's comment partially shown below:

The only thing I see as damaged here is your fragile male ego.".... I realized what a fragile, crying male idiot you are and no longer gave a shit about your drivel.

I notice you don't spare the non-constructive criticism of what a great many think is a pretty good story--but of course you have a right to your opinion. We'd probably pay more attention to what you think if you could fill out your Bio page or maybe write a story giving us something to judge your credentials as a critic.

Personally I gave writer a 5/5. cd

About as dumb as ti could get at that point and Im sure the dumbest readers will think otherwise.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

a question for the author...

how long do we have to wait till we know what the husband of Amy did to her when he found out Nick had sex with Amy. Was it one time or multiple times? your story alludes to multiple times.

/

kindly finish the darn story.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

oh, so maybe i got it.

Nick was his husband after all?

Sunshineman2019 trying to be cute here.

Well there are many wealthy businessmen named Nick.

/

i really can't get it though is why western married women go to bars and dances without their husband when they fully well know that those places are full of alcohol and pussy hounds? I get that women control the seduction process -- if a woman wants to be seduced she will let it be known. going to bars alone is one concrete example, she's making herself as prey to prospective pussy hounds.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Page 2

Don't marry a slightly slutty girl with submissive tendencies....unless that's what you want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I've read others of this authors that I've enjoyed more. That being said however, this is a good story.I must agree with commenter njlauren, people either don't read well, or they simply do not comprehend/understand what it is that they've just read. LP

Frank66Frank66about 2 years ago

"She tried to shy away but he was insistent. ..... He had her in his penthouse suite, away from the safety of her home, fucking her until she screamed in surrender and humiliation."

So.... I'm told that this 'slick alpha male', slick because of his recent dancing lessons, was Nick. And that I have 'reading comprehension problems'. Could it have been Nick? MAYBE, but the words I quoted here would give the lie to that. I repeat, this ending was a disaster, and screwed up the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Simplistic, quick resolution that did not live up to the promise of the title. Nick had no lingering doubts or uncertainty, just ‘happily ever after’.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

No matter what you call it, it's still a cuckold story! Or do you think reconciliation makes him less cuckold?

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 2 years ago

This wasn't worth the time reading. As for CarolinaDreamer, nobody cares about the incessant whining of a cock cage-wearing cuck.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

@Anonymous Re: Well - Despite your dig at me, I will apologize to you! It didn't occur to me that the POV switch could have confused people. Maybe my "unfortunate" comments aren't so unfortunate after all. since POV switches are one of my pet peeves.

KRD19254KRD19254about 2 years ago

Due to the poorly written last page this story dropped from a 5* to a revolting 3*. It looks like the writer was trying to insert a twist or in being coy/quaint, but blew it. It could have been Nick but maybe not - then the last sentence was a feeble attempt to tie it all back together - and it didn't.

/

She was a conditional submissive... OK that is different.

/

3*, Hooyah

sf_operative63sf_operative63about 2 years ago

Whay am I missing here???

DOL

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 2 years ago

Maybe she should grow up and stop hitting the clubs like she is 20. Give up the alcohol and only go dancing when the husband is with her. She probably looks pathetic hanging alone at the clubs and wondering why guys think she is easy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why did he not kick her to the curb or at least get her off the grog and stop her going dancing ??????AND where is the ending ???? Stupid waste of ink

fritz51fritz51about 2 years ago

This one had more pluses than minuses for me. Great sex, and I appreciate the effort at an explanation for the Slut Ray Effect.

That said, these things made me wary:

First, when they began dating, even though they had not become exclusive, Nick only had eyes for her. Amy on the other hand, made it seem as though she had waited 4 years to have her chance at him, she dated others.

After exclusivity was agreed, it was also agreed that she could have up to 10 dances with another guy. Holy Shit Batman, if four guys pursued her, that’s 40 dances. I played in bands, that is a whole evening’s worth, or in other words most of the time she’s at the dance she’s with some other dude & Nick’s sitting on his ass. For my money, one dance with some random guy is enough… no more than two.

Then, why is she allowing some slick dick grope her, without all 4 triggers being pulled? Seems to me she was cognitive of Cobb’s intent, had moved away from his space, then voluntarily put herself in harm’s way giving the green light.

In the post betrayal, the green olive defense is installed. Why the fuck would she be out drinking and dancing without her hubby anyway? I realize that it turns out to be her husband at the end, but the description of the events was deceptive – why would she be shying away? It implied that she should be afraid, away from the safety of her home, plus the businessman was referred to as an Alpha Male, Nick was a Beta.

Like a few others I had to re-read the final scene to confirm that the man was Nick.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellabout 2 years ago

"When you go dancing without Nick, make sure you..."

er..... just Effn no

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The psychology sounds a bit hand wavy crap but it is very well written and a reconciliation makes sense for these two characters. I'm also really glad that the husband here was not "frozen in place in shock" as he walked in on his wife being fucked. A nice hard shot to the balls was in order as was his immediately harsh and uncompromising treatment of his wife. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If alcohol a problem stop drinking. If dancing a problem stop dancing. Small price to pay to be with your supposed amazing husband. If husband in his depression goes for another woman he can use the same physio craziness to justify it and see how she feels. Balance the scales.

GumpershnickalGumpershnickalalmost 2 years ago

really dumb ending. if you need someone to constantly watch you so you don't cheat you shouldnt be in a relationship

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

LOL the characters as usual were to dumb to live. If she loved him her love would help squeeze her knees together at the apporiate time . Of course she wouldn't be in an alchohol fueled setting in the first place if it's something she couldn't handle. Something that would be apparent long before kids showed up. The ending showed the authors weariness with trying to work around the reality. When readers won't accept psychobabble as logical reasoning.

Reader2021Reader2021almost 2 years ago

Perfect, pick another Willie song......

- How about his version of 'CRAZY'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The distillation of adulthood is the ability to control one's baser desires. She's a child who needs a keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This author has a bit of a twisted mind. Would the husband really have taken her back and if so allowed her to dance on her own. Trust issues wreck marriages, and I would not have trusted her. She is a moth to a flame and she got burnt, her husband should divorce her as she will only do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sick of the alpha male trope. As if it is a black and white binary designation. There was a lack of pathos after thr infidelity. Seemed formulaic and all set up to have thr psychological speech. Yes I get that they can and should reconcile. But the path was way too simplistic.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 1 year ago

So, it takes four triggers to set her off...

One is alcohol...

Here's an idea... Don't. Fucking. Drink.

Then even if an "alpha" orders her to do something, she's only been exposed to three triggers. Stupid bitch never heard of soda?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not just a slut, but a damned stupid slut. As others have pointed out, if alcohol is a problem why fucking drink it? If your family is a important to you, why put yourself in situations you know are dangerous for you?

Also, he is a willing cuckold for taking her back and going along with her idiocy knowing it can happen again.

Ocker53Ocker53over 1 year ago

Why didn’t the so call psychotherapist tell her to quit drinking it that a problem for her? You go to any professional and tell them you do stupid things when you drink, they will all say, Don’t fucking drink then, problem solved. ⭐️⭐️⭐️

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

So mind blowingly stupid the wife is literally a mindless slut and he takes her back?. So he's a knowing cuckold oh well better get used to cream pies😂😂😂😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

QuickMagazine here, teetering between a 4 and a 5. I'll decide before the typing is over. OK, several critics here have noted that if drink is a trigger, don't drink. If dancing is a trigger, only dance with Nick. Yes, that's all true. It's good common sense. But if one takes the story on its face, with that good common sense not being used by Amy and Nick, then one can accept it for what it is. BTB and RAAC are rarely purely one or the other, and a resolution either way can make sense if handled well by the author. Sunshineman2019 handled the reconciliation just fine here. Dr. Martin did good therapy work, digging into Amy's childhood to discover the actual problem. Knowledge is power, and both spouses are now empowered to make their marriage again. A totally justified ending. In fact, it's a goddamned 5, after all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not sure why so many people dislike this story. Ok the alpha male trope is overused on this site. Life is for more complicated.

But I think this passage sums it up well:

[I viewed her one-time sexual affliction as serious but treatable. I held on to the woman of my dreams and we kept our family together.]

Given the circumstances, only someone who wanted misery and inflcting pain to himself and his family wouldnhave split from her. The MC acted with honor and worked with his wife to save their marriage. Glad to see they made it. My only quibble is I would be shocked that she ever went dancing again without her husband on the floor with her. Just because she would be so mortified even with the cognitive behavioral therapy tools she has now in her toolbox.

MasterKoteMasterKoteover 1 year ago

Martian slut ray is what this was and the hubby likes to eat her creampies from other guys. Not sure how anyone would be turned on by this cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So she couldn’t keep her legs together. She was “overwhelmed “ and couldn’t resist. Bullshit. Any woman, particularly such a good looking one, knows how to deal with predators. Drink is never an excuse, she would have to be comatose before she did anything she didn’t want too.

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very poor plot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

THOUGHT THIS STORY WAS REALLY INTERESTING, ESPECIALLY THE PSYCHIATRIST PART, BUT THE END JUST LOST ME... 2 STARS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Couple issues that will find contention but are 100% true, so don't argue, maybe learn. The 10 dances rule is beyond stupid, a skilled suducer can dissolve a pair of panties before the end of a third song. So I don't think it needs to be said but yeah ten songs is just as stupid as "just the tip", the true root of the age old problem is that women are hypergamous "always looking to upgrade" and GNO's and or dancing with other men is equivalent to cheating because both flirting and dancing are both acts done to qualify a mate, that is why there is the vow "to forsake all others" it means we will stop shopping around. This is the biggest source of contention in marriages because women don't want to remove their for sale sign, so much so they will give any and all excuses as to why they should get to continue to advertise their slut ass's

OlFrog14xOlFrog14x10 months ago

"three months after her only infidelity" is obviously WRONG. What interval did you mean??

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a crock. A beautiful, intelligent, articulate woman is never going to allow herself to be seduced unless she wants to be. A “trance” is just female psychobabble, an excuse for her appalling, disrespectful, arrogant, disgusting behavior.

Once a cheating whore, always a cheating whore. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Three stars, pretty damn close to two. Far too many inconsistencies to count. I see other commenters have addressed them. Average, close to Dislike (three stars and two.)

JPB

Alright_alright_alrightAlright_alright_alright3 months ago

First off, you don't keep on telling a chic how she is out of your league. Or how she so hot so could get anybody. It's comes of as sounding weak, and that you lack confidence in yourself. All that does is just reinforce the ideal that she'll always have better options. Most of these writers don't understand that and it makes the stories sound so foolish.

When they write about the MC always telling us wife things like that, they shouldn't be surprised when that cheat on them. If they have been telling the wife for years that she has more value then he has. Your leaving to door open in her mind that her finding someone better is inevitable and that you already know it's gonna happen. You can place a woman on a pedestal but you can't tell them that you do.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Another askew view through the female lens, why are facts and logic so absolutely impossible for women to comprehend? It's a paradoxical question, it's because their conscience the majority of the time is in the other hemisphere of the brain, the side that feelings and imagination reign. Couple things in this story that are wrong, "there is no such thing as an alpha male." There is only situations in which a man can be in the alpha "role", because that is what it is, it isn't any one trait or anything actually tangible, it is simply a ROLE one that exists in situations in life, that depending on the situation is taken by the person best suited the lead, because that is what alpha means number 1 in a given situation "the leader". Also in this story the psycho-babler gives very bad advice as it's contradictory, having the wife associate a bad taste/smell with and when her attraction triggers are firing, at the same time having the husband try to preform in ways to trigger these same instincts and feelings. This is the essence of female "logic", have the husband trigger his wife so she can experience the "feelings" simultaneously having the wife learning to associate these feelings and emotions with "BAD" smells and feelings.

SmellerSmeller21 days ago

This could've been a great story but the dialogue was really bad.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

So he's just going to stay married to a whore?

RedRachaelRedRachael2 days ago

If dancing and alcohol were her triggers, why would she keep doing those things?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous