All Comments on 'How Mom Became My Hot Little Slut Ch. 03'

by TMONY1

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
FeltfixerFeltfixeralmost 2 years ago

I hope this doesn’t slide into him forcing her to fuck other people.

It sure feels like it might.

It would ruin a perfectly good story

I’ll wait for the next chapter before deciding the star rating I’ll give.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

not much. too repetitive. j

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Feltfixer is right

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please- it`s great.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

Loved the ass fucking! Now what to do with dad? Five stars and a favorite point!

rem556rem556over 1 year ago
5*

Great story! Looking forward to the next chapter!

blade_hamerblade_hamerover 1 year ago

To repetitive, the story title says it all. You do not have to use it over and over. Also there is a lot of unprotected sex. Would love for mom to get pregnant and have the dad find out it is his son's baby or babies. You could have them fuck all through her pregnancy.

Lee2012Lee2012over 1 year ago

Hot series, my friend. You made every hetero male’s fantasy come true. The photo on your bio speaks volumes with your description of the mom. Coincidence? 5*

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

This is honestly one of the most sensual, emotionally intimate and passionate mother/son incestuous love stories I have ever read. Because they both know that they love each other as lovers as opposed to sexually involved mother and son. I do not understand why they did not trust feelings. The mother knows that her son truly want nothing more than to meet all her needs, emotional, sexual, and pyschological, without a hidden agenda. With his maturity and self-confidence, the son should be able to accept the fact his mother is now his lover and life long mate. She only wants and belongs to him. Another 5 star rating.

MattKesterMattKesterover 1 year ago

I'm giving this four stars for the story and the description of Tori's transformation. What detracts from the story, for me, is the continual use of "mommy" and "mommy-slut." Basically, it's over-done. I loved the beginning of the journey when Cody started calling her "Tori" and addressed her in her new role as his lover, submissive, and slut. While I very much enjoy the mom-son stories, I get the idea from the beginning and get tired of the dialog emphasizing "mommy." The relationship will continue as lovers and even life-partners, why not just mention the biological relationship and let the rest flow?

But then, there's still dad to contend with...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hopefully with these feelings of deep love we can transition away from this hot little slut nonsense (keep it for the bedroom) and become an actual couple. And hopefully it means there's no sharing bullshit. Maybe then we can get some plot and interesting stuff happening beyond all the constant sex and "oh my hot little slut" references every paragraph. Then we'd have an actual story.

All that build up to going out, with the buying of clothes and wanting to make her look nice and slutty, then they change plans at the last minute and don't even go to the club to show her off. Where is the club drama damn it!? I feel robbed of some good stuff.

Hopefully she gets pregnant (was there any birth control mentions? I don't recall any and she's had like a million loads in her pussy at this point). Then their bond as lovers can forever be sealed. I'm still a little apprehensive that it's all going to be pissed over at some point with some sharing bullshit. Hopefully my worries end up being for naught. It would be a real shame to tarnish such wonderful, deep love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous