All Comments on 'How Mom Became My Hot Little Slut Ch. 06'

by TMONY1

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is going exactly as I expected.

Public exhibition of the mother, it won’t be long before she’s forced to take other sex partners. There’s no love there, only lust and depravity.

No mother would agree to it and a 20 year old would not have the psychological power to make it happen, especially to his mother.

Making his mother use a lapdancer surrounded by a group of men is ridiculous.

SosexSosexover 1 year ago

No pensé ser los primeros en leer tu capítulo recién lanzado,estuvo fantástico ,y espero su continuación, pero creo que pasara tiempo,así que éxitos, y estaré a la espera de tu trama....

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 1 year ago

I didn't enjoy this chapter. I was invested in this story, but not anymore. Unfortunately (for me) the title wasn't cheating. I'm done with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A GREAT story! I can’t wait for the future chapters. Please don’t make us wait!

lone_wolf71688lone_wolf71688over 1 year ago

Great Chapter am still engaged in this story line. Though the controlling is a little out of line for a son and his mother. Maybe toning, it down a little would still work... On the edge waiting to see where this line goes...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMG! Need more of Tori and her son. So much more more more...

nyteramblernyteramblerover 1 year ago

I have enjoyed the story and look forward to reading more chapters.

houdininhoudininover 1 year ago

the slow acceptance of her son as her true love (and his for her) are what turns me on, yet the acceptance of her with other women was a bit ham fisted, slow your roll dude, you've got a great luscious steamy thing developing here, I'm really digging how he's starting to call her 'Tori' manifesting his transition from son to her equal as her new real lover/boyfriend, next how you kick dad to the curb will become the true measure of the storyline, I'm looking forward to the next chapter

I'd suggest:

- her ambivalence towards any overtures the husband makes to save their marriage, replaced with annoyance towards him

- Cody steps up and claims her, which makes her pussy gush

- more on her confusion as to how she can no longer consider Cody her son but only as her new master (?), the transformation would be difficult for any mother, it's truly what makes the story work, bc this dilemma as so much to the eroticism

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story loved how you built up the love they felt for each other. did not care much about him exposing his mom to other people and the sex around other people to me it hurt the story some but I still gave it 5 stars!!! I hope you contine with more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

Last chance to ask for more Text about your actions..!!!

Sons_LoveSons_Loveabout 1 year ago

Loved it!!! Hoping the story isn't over, a lot more to cover!!!!

ricbassricbassabout 1 year ago

very good, hope it continues

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago
pregnant

how is she no0t only 42 all that cum in her .

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Overuse of the term, "baby", in the dialogue I noticed in this chapter. I suppose it's better than "hot little slut", but still, it loses meaning and effect when it's overused.

The exhibitionist thing is going too far, especially showing her pussy to strangers in a club and getting lap dances. It's only a matter of time before it turns into fucking other people sadly. It's a dangerous road and honestly is one that's not in line with all the declarations of love and affection and deep feelings that have been expressed so far between the mom and son. If they truly felt this way then the son wouldn't be wanting to expose her like this (it's those young guy hormones and lust in overdrive that fuel it) and the mom wouldn't want anyone else to see her most intimate regions except her true love. Many authors seem to overlook this and just say, "fuck it, that's hot, whatever", regardless of how it fits in with what's been established in the story so far.

I only see one more chapter left so I doubt it's going to contain everything I was hoping for in this story. That being said, it was a good ride while it lasted. Maybe more will be added in future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous