How My Life Changed Forever Pt. 02

Story Info
More and more men use me, but does my wife even care?
1.7k words
4.14
18.7k
13

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't have long to wait before I feel another man behind me and his cock slowly pushing inside of me. This cock is bigger than the last one and even though I feel some pain as he enters me the pleasure I am feeling craves it and my arsehole eagerly devours the meat.

I throw my head up and this time my inhibitions disappear. My moans get louder and I start begging to fuck me hard. My rapist obliges and he digs his nails into my cheeks as he picks up speed. He calls me a fucking whore as he unloads inside of me. I struggle to catch my breath and just start begging for more. My cock is once again hard. I no longer care how I seem in these mens eyes. I just want to be filled up again.

One after another the next four guys take their turn on me each one of them cumming inside of my now loose and leaking arsehole. My own cock as cum twice more adding the cum soaked ground. I can barely keep my sweaty broken body up and all I can do is whimper when I realise how empty I am now. My focus returns to my wife I can just see her form through the gap between the legs of another bare arsed man, his hand on her head. I can hear her moaning as she sucks on his cock. Her dress I notice has been discarded on the floor next to them.

I don't have much time to react to what I see before I am pulled backwards almost losing my balance. I feel a hand push my head down and a voice nearby telling me that I need to clean up the mess I made. My face is pushed into the cum soaked ground and is quickly coated in it I nervously stick my tongue and for the first time in my life know the taste of cum. I eagerly start lapping up the salty substance mixed with the dirt of the woody ground. The laughing and mocking sounds around me are only increasing my eagerness to please these men. They call me whore and a worthless cum slut. In my head I agree with them.

I jump suddenly as I feel fingers in my arse. The feeling is soon gone as the hand appears by my face. I know what to do without being told. I suck each finger tasting the cum that glistens over them. I thank him as I sit up. I ache all over and I would love nothing more than to sleep. The man who took my anal virginity walks toward where Hannah is still sucking on a cock though it is not the same man as before. I am beckoned over, but as I try to stand I am kicked back down. I crawl on my hands and knees over to my wife. As I approach the man currently fucking my wife's mouth grunts and I see cum drip out of her mouth. He pulls out and she swallows his load. Hannah's eyes are glassy and unfocused, but she has a drunken smile on her face as she sways in position.

I kneel next to Hannah and look up to the head of this gang. I am told that I will assist them whilst they fuck my wife, all I have to do is hold her legs up and make sure no cum leaks out of her. I nod eagerly, I don't even notice or care what Hannah thinks. I lay her down on her back and raise her legs bringing her hips up, within moments her pussy is filled by its first cock of the night. Hannah grabs my arm and moans passionately at each thrust, her other hand playing with her nipple. The man fucking her looks up at me sneering and tells me they are going to fill her with their seed and we can remember this night for the rest of their lives everytime I look at the child that they will breed into her.

This pushes Hannah over the edge and her whole body vibrates as her orgasm spreads across her. This is clearly enough for her rapist as he unloads his fertile seed deep within her, he pulls his wet cock out of her, grabs her dress and wipes himself off. I do what I'm told and raise Hannah's hips higher so there would be no wastage. I don't have to hold her too long though before the next cock thrusts their way inside and quickly takes up a pace of a few quick thrusts and then a hard deep one. Soon he releases his load and pulls out. The process repeats as man after man after man takes their turn spilling their seed inside my wife's pussy. Some I notice come back for a second round.

Eventually all eight men had finally finished with her. Hannah was breathing heavily laying in a pool of her own sweat. Her pussy has been fucked raw and I lost count how many times she came on those cocks. She has begun rubbing her belly. We wander which one of these men has impregnated her. I keep her hips raised as I was ordered unsure what to do now that this gang of rapists seemed to be done with us. I felt a pang of regret that we were coming to end of our time with them.

To our surprise none of the men make any movement to get dressed despite dawn approaching. I am called over and obediently I crawl on all fours and place myself in front of them looking up a row of cocks knowing that most of them have been in me and they have all been in my wife this night. I don't have much time to contemplate anything before I feel hands on the back of my head and I am pulled onto the closest one. My mouth opens instinctively as it passes between my lips. I start to take some control and move my head back and forth sucking and wrapping my tongue over its veiny shaft. It fills my mouth and I can sense the drool dripping out of the corners. I move my hands up his legs and start stroking his thighs moving my hands behind him to only find my hair grabbed and I am pulled roughly off of his cock. He is angry and I cry out in pain as I feel a fist strike the side of my face. He tells me to keep my hands to myself and that I don't deserve this and he shoves his cock back in.

This time I have no semblance of control he fucks my head and shoves his cock as far as it can go. I start to gag, but he doesn't let up. My vision fogs up and my eyes start rolling back into my head. Just as I'm about to pass out he releases his grip and pulls his cock back out. I have no time to recover however before I feel something warm hit me in the face and land on my lips. My tongue quickly laps up the sweet tasting cum and I moan in pleasure as my hand instinctively moves to grip my own penis. I ask for more and the men laugh, but one after another they present their cocks to my mouth. I eagerly suck them all and I'm glad to note they didn't seem to mind allowing me to play with my own cock. That was until I became a bit too vigorous and came over the foot of whoever it was that was fucking my face. He did not take that well and he made it clear how disgusting I was. I apologised profusely and lowered my head down to clean his feet with my tongue. By this point I had taken so much cum in my mouth that I had no hesitation and got to work sucking each toe until they were clean. Luckily for me his feet were rather clean considering where we were and if there was a smell I either didn't notice it or couldn't detect it over the smell of cum and sweat that permeated the air.

After I had cleaned both feet I sat back up, apologised again, closed my eyes and opened my mouth fully expecting to get back to sucking his cock that he was holding out in front of me. I was wrong I felt something warm and wet splash over me. I opened my eyes just in time to see a stream of piss being aimed at my face. It splashed into my eyes and I quickly shut them again, but I was told to open the back up. I did what I was told as I watched myself become covered in more and more piss. Plenty of it ended up in my mouth and I swallowed it all knowing better than to spit it up. It tasted bitter and salty, but not altogether as unpleasant as I suspected. It didn't take long after he finished that he resumed fucking my face and shortly after came down my throat.

By the time the last man had finished with me the sun was high in the sky and I was exhausted. I dropped to the floor and could barely keep my eyes open. Looking up the men who had seemed to have lost interest in me so I turned around and dragged myself over to Hannah. At some point she had retrieved her knickers and put them back on, I assume a vain attempt to keep the cum inside her from leaking out. She had not succeeded and her wet and stained knickers did little to stop the cum that had poured out into a puddle below where she sat. Hannah still absent mindedly rubbed her belly, her hair was a mess and makeup was long ruined. Her eyes remained unfocused as if she was in a daze. I settled myself next to her and she joined me in my arms. The last thing I remember before passing out was thinking about why did I ever think these men were just some lowly rapists when all they've done is shown me who and what I truly am. I can never thank them enough. Life wouldn't be the same again.