How My Parents Became Nudists Pt. 01

Story Info
Discovering nudism at middle age.
905 words
4.21
19.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slimsue
slimsue
21 Followers

The company I worked for was downsizing so at the end of the month I'd be out of a job with no new offers coming even with all the resumes I'd sent out. Mom had mentioned on the phone that the company dad had owned mighr be hiring and she'd check and let me know. The next time i talked to her she said they'd find something if i wanted but that I'd have to move back into our town.

I'd moved away after college and I wasn't really looking forward to moveing back home. I had enough money saved so I'd be ok for awhile but after thinking it over and talking to mom some more it would be a good idea to move in with my parents until I found what I really wanted to do.

Mom picked me up at the airport and when we got home she showed me all the changes they'd made around the place since I'd been gone. They'd fenced the yard and put in a pool with a big deck and grilling area on the out side, inside was a new kitchen and they'd redone the basement with a recroom and bar.

Dad was out of town for a couple of days, he did some partime work for the company he used to own and sometimes he help them out.

Mom made us some supper and as we sat down to eat she said she had something else we should talk about. She asked if I remembered the cruise they had gone on a couple years earlier when the ship had some problems and they had to stay in the one port a few extra days. She said that they had met-on of my high school teachers on the ship and spent two ime with her and her husband.

Seems they went to the beach one afternoon and it turned out to be a clothing optional beach, she said actually there weren't many clothes being worn, and that after a few drinks her and my ex teacher took off their tops and actually enjoyed the feeling.

Seems the next day they went back and and after awhile being topless they went all the way and got nude, after a while the men joined them and the four of them spent the rest of the day naked. She said the funny thing was that there was nothing sexual about it, they were just four adults having fun while they happened to be naked.

The cruise ended and Kate Axle, that was my teachers name, and mom kept in touch. Mom said she got a call one day inviting them to a party but that Kate told her that she had been into nudism for years and that it was actually a nude gathering for ten or twelve couples. She told mom that they weren't swingers and that there would be no sex of any kind but if they wanted to spend time naked with other people they were more than welcome to come.

Mom said they went and had such a good time that they joined the group and its been part of their lives since then. She said once a month they all get together have some food, play cards or watch a movie and that next month they'll be hosting the party.

Then she said that they were mostly naked around the house and I would have to get used to that idea.

What mom told me was kind of shocking but they were adults and I didn't have anything against nudity, I'd spent more than one day nude with one of my boyfriends. I wasn't really ready for what happened the next day though.

I was out doing some shopping and when i got home and walked into the kitchen mom was at the counter and she didn't have anything on. The first thing that struck me was how good she looked, she had an all over tan, she wasn't carrying any extra wieght, her tits didn't sag and her ass looked better than mine. She was shaved or had a bikini wax and when i got closer I could see she had a clit ring. She really looked great for someone in her mid fifties and i told her so.

Without any embarrassment because of her nudity she thanked me and said dad got home early and was outside putting steaks on the grill. Then very nonchalantly the said when dad comes in he's naked and hes very well endowed so try not to stare, it makes him uncomfortable when people stare.

Just then the patio door opened

and in stepped my naked dad and mom wasn't kidding about how well he was endowed. He was bigger soft than any of my boyfriends were when they were hard,it must have been seven or eight inches long just hanging there and there was no way I couldn't help staring at it,

About then he noticed me and moved across the kitchen and gave me a hug and kiss and welcomed me home.

The next few hours felt wierd to me, i was fully dressed but my parents were naked, i felt embarrassed but they acted completely normal. I tried not to stare at my dad but I'd never seen anything like him and i had thoughts about what that would feel like in side me.

slimsue
slimsue
21 Followers