All Comments on 'How My Wife became a Hucow Ep. 01'

by Koolmaan171

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
300bowler300300bowler30011 months ago

Please all English, too hard to follow, just kills the story line, period.

Raveneye50Raveneye5011 months ago

Good story please follow up with other chapters

muskyboymuskyboy11 months ago

Liked the story idea but you need to pick one language. It is almost impossible to read in the format you have written.

buffasbuffas11 months ago

I cant read it

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

good idea but,,,,,,do 1 version in English and the other version in another language; mixing the languages is confusing and takes the user out of the scene you are trying to create.

nopenopemaybenopenopemaybe11 months ago

Basically unreadable for an English speaker.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good but atleast 3 pages needed

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Pretty good one..... Continue with the next part... And write a bigger story this time...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice story concept but I would suggest one thing you can write this story in one language in the first page and can use the native language in the second page so that people who wants to ignore other language can ignore it. By the way again I say nice concept and I'm eagerly waiting for the second part I'll follow your series.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice concept. But one suggestion I would give you is you can write the English version of this story in the first place and can write your native language in the second page so that people who wanna read in their desire language can read one page and can ignore other page. By the way again I say nice story and I'm waiting for the upcoming parts I'll follow this series.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very nice. Good development of hucow sci-fi story. Keep it up and go on.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A very well written hucow story. Can´t wait for part two.

Koolmaan171Koolmaan17111 months agoAuthor

sorry for the language issue. writing in othyer languages gives the characters the authenticity. also this is one of my first attempts.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

TOO GOOD STORY PLEASE BRING PART 2 FAST

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Story was awesome bring the parts fast please

Koolmaan171Koolmaan17111 months agoAuthor

As getting stories through in literotica is tough. I have written the further parts on xossipy. Please check there. Same name. It has lots of freedom unlike here. Sorry with the platform change.

Writer4Writer49 months ago

Will you have her take on the form of an anthro cow? Horns, hooves,tail, body and mind changes?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous