How Peter was Trapped

Story Info
How curiosity can get you into trouble.
3.2k words
4.71
2.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional mind control, rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

*****

A story about curiosity getting you into trouble.

Peter was a big 19-year-old, not big heavy, but tall and muscular big, a bit over 6'3". He had a wide chest and broad shoulders that nicely tapered to narrow hips and strong legs. At 190 pounds he was just heavy enough to play football at McGill. Home for the summer in Ajax, he was working hard in his summer job of pool cleaning. There had been a lot of new construction in his old neighborhood where his parents still lived in the original bungalow they bought in 1995. The house next door where the Tarentines used to live had been completely torn down and rebuild by the new oriental owners. They had even added a pool, which made them a potential customer for his summer business.

After a week of hard work, on a late Friday afternoon, he asked his mom if she had met the new neighbors yet, which she had. Their new neighbors were a Korean couple, Jim and Cathy Lin. They had moved in three weeks ago, but only Cathy was home his mother said. The husband Jim had to go back home to Korea for a business trip. Earlier today she had actually spoken with Cathy and had mentioned Peter's pool cleaning business. She was quite interested, and he could go over anytime to discuss the cleaning of their pool.

"Ok mom, I'll go over and talk to her."

"What time will you be back?"

"I am going to grab a burger with the guys after, so say 10. Ok?"

"Sure, no problem."

Slowly Peter sauntered over and rang the doorbell. When there was no answer he decided to go around the side, expecting to find his neighbor in the backyard. Although the house was a lot bigger than the old bungalow, all he had to do was open the gate in a high fence to get to the back of the house. Just like he used to do when the Tarentines lived there. The fence was new and quite a bit higher than the old one and the gate was locked. But he was tall enough to reach over and flip the lock, and without thinking he went in.

As he came around the back, past an enclosure for the bins and some new evergreen bushes, he suddenly saw an oriental girl doing laps in the pool. She was a strong swimmer, fast, and with good technique. She was also naked. Peter stood dumbstruck, gaping at this delicious creature who still had not noticed him. He had no idea that there was also a young adult girl in the house. When she suddenly stopped and held on to the edge of the pool panting he realized he would be found out if he did not hide. Quickly he squatted back around the corner behind the garbage bin. But he was clumsy, and his big frame pushed the green recycle bin back, making a loud scraping noise.

"Who is there?" he heard her call.

Peter stayed silent, afraid of opening the gate and making more noise.

""I have my phone here. If you don't respond I will call 911!"

Slowly Peter got up and walked back around the corner, trying to avert his eyes from the shimmering naked form in the water.

"Sorry, I am looking for your mom, Cathy Lin. My mom said I could come over to discuss cleaning the pool here."

A sparkling laugh embarrassed Peter some more as he stood there sheepishly.

"You flatter me young man. You must be Peter! Your mother told me about your pool cleaning business. Yes, I am interested, but you are also trespassing!"

Peter realized he made the classic white guy mistake in misjudging the age of an oriental woman based on her body shape. It was the owner of the house, Cathy, not a young person by any stretch. She was five years younger than his mom he understood but did not look her age at all. With the sun reflecting of the water it actually hard to see what she looked like at all. What he did see was a slender woman of a light build, maybe 5 foot and 110 pounds. He had also made out some nice firm breasts and shapely hips before he averted his eyes.

Coming back around the corner he stepped forward trying to keep his eyes on her face.

"I did not mean to trespass. I was just so used to going around the back with the people who lived here previously."

"That is not an excuse, you have seriously invaded my privacy!"

"I am sorry....."

"Sorry is not good enough. I need to have you pay a price, so you don't blab your mouth of to your friends about what you see here."

"What do you mean?"

"You simply need to listen and do what I say. Or I will call the police and complain about trespassing and a peeping Tom."

"You can't do that! How about if I clean your pool for free a few times, how is that?"

"A good start, but I need something now to make sure you don't talk."

"Ok, what do you want?"

"First I want you to be clean. Since you are seeing me naked I want you to undress and jump in the pool."

"What?"

"Do it!" she said with a strong tone of command in her voice.

Inwardly Peter shrugged, he was not ashamed of his body. Walking around naked was standard locker room stuff. So he quickly pulled of his t-shirt, kicked of his running shoes, and stripped down his shorts. When he looked at her just before he jumped in he saw a smile of appreciation on her face. Without further ado he swam up to her under water to have a good look before he surfaced 2 meters away from her.

"Ok, now take those shorts off too!"

"What?"

"I am naked, you need to be naked."

Reluctantly he peeled off his shorts. The coolness of the water kept him from getting an erection Peter realized.

"Come here! I want to see you up close.!

"Hmm, that may get embarrassing."

"That's the idea. If we are both somewhat embarrassed we will both keep our mouth shut later."

Slowly Peter swam the two meters over to close the gap between them. As he approached he had a good look at this oriental nymph. Close up he could see she was not as young as he first thought, but she was gorgeous, with a triangular face, huge brown eyes, and full lips over a sharply outlined chin. In the shimmering water he could clearly see her firm breasts and a small thatch of a landing strip over the junction of her thighs. He could also feel an erection rising from his groin.

When he casually grabbed the pool edge beside her he noticed a glint of mischief in her eyes. He faced the edge, trying to hide his growing erection. Up close she was even prettier than he expected. Her breasts were firm, a size B for sure, with erect nipples. Before he could react she quickly reached down and grabbed his hardening member.

"Do I turn you on?"

Peter blushed and tried to pull away. But her grip was firm.

"Hhhm, no, well maybe a bit."

"So if I call the cops I can probably claim you were spying on me, stalking me!"

"No, no, please don't do that. I did not mean to intrude."

"Ok, here is what I want you to do! Get out, dry yourself off, take a dry towel, go into the living room, put the towel on the couch and sit down on it. Then wait for me."

"And then what?"

"You will see."

Peter knew he did not have much choice. Even if she just called his mother he would be in trouble. Carefully he hoisted himself out, grabbed two towels from a chaise, and while drying himself off he went inside through the open patio doors. The living room was stunning, a tasteful combination of western comfort with Korean art. A large TV was mounted opposite a large teal couch with a few colorful throw pillows. Having dried himself he put the other towel on that couch and sat down. His erection had subsided somewhat, thank god.

After a minute or two Cathy entered, wrapped in a luxurious bathrobe loosely tied with a sash. Her long black hair was tied back into a ponytail, which made her look somewhat stern. Gracefully she moved toward him, slowly undoing the sash. Her legs were long and slender. The robe fell open when she stopped in front of him, giving him a glimpse of her breasts and a full view of her pussy. It looked like it had been oiled, fingered, and the lips were somewhat parted.

"Now we are going to make sure you never talk about what you saw."

"What do you mean?"

Cathy looked down at his crotch were his penis had come back alive and was proudly standing to attention. Peter was mesmerized by the view right in front of him. When the exotic perfume she had put on reached his nostrils he could not help but inhaling deeply. It was not just perfume, there was also something else, musky, bodily, erotic.

Transfixed he saw her hand descend to her clitoris. With ease her middle finger slid across it between her already slightly pouting lips and slide in a centimeter or two. After a few rubs up and down she pulled it out and moved it directly under his nose.

"Do you like my smell?"

He had to look up to see her eyes to know is she was serious, but her smile gave away that nothing bad was about to happen.

"I do, it smells delicious! What do you want me to do? What are you going to do to me?"

"You will see. Just keep your hands by your side."

With that she dropped the robe, came forward, and straddled his thighs.

"Don't move until I tell you. But when I kiss you, you can kiss me back."

Peter blushed as his eyes locked onto her pussy shimmying towards his hard member. The view was cut off when her breasts rubbed his chest, and her hard nipples poked his skin. But he could clearly feel how her wet pussy lips parted around the base of his cock. It took a lot of his willpower to not just grab her, lift her up, and slide his penis into her. He was way stronger than she was, but he suspected that doing that would end badly, maybe with a call to 911 about trespassing. So he sat back and kept his hands by his sides.

"Good boy! Now I am going to make you mine! You allowing me to take you is the price you will have to pay for your curiosity. It will also be our secret that you must keep. Ok?"

All Peter could do was nod.

"Now kiss me!"

Peter simply obeyed. When she leaned forward and planted her lips onto his it did not take long for their mouths to open up and move into full make out mode. At the same time Cathy started to grind herself against the base of his pole, rubbing her clit shamelessly against his hardness. Peter became quickly aware of how wet she was, how her labia spread across his penis as she started to move slowly up and down.

This went on for several minutes, speeding up their breath for both of them, until Cathy broke the kiss and looked him in the eyes.

"I am going to take you know! But don't come until I tell you."

All Peter could do again was nod. He was under her spell, sitting almost motionless. She had hypnotized him with her gorgeous brown eyes that she kept locked on his as she slowly rose up against his dick until he felt his plum slide between her cunt lips. Keeping her eyes locked on his she slowly lowered herself just a bit, capturing his penis at the entrance to her core.

"Oh wow, you are big. I hope you fit!" she uttered.

And with that she moved down an inch, spreading her pussy lips across his hardness. Ever so slowly she lowered herself onto him, deeper and deeper, until he was halfway in. Cathy smiled at him as he suddenly felt her vagina walls squeeze him gently.

"Now kiss me Peter! And hold me please. Put your hands on my bum and move with me a bit to help me really take you all the way. And close your eyes."

Peter did as he was told, put his hands on her buttocks and closed his eyes as her wide-open mouth took possession of his again, just like her cunt was taken possession of his penis. As they kissed and kissed he felt how she rose up a bit to come down a bit more forceful to impale herself onto his hardness. Peter felt he was in heaven as she was truly starting to take him, fuck him. After a few slow movements she broke the kiss.

"Oh wow, you are really stretching me, Peter. You have to work with me and pull me down when I move so I can take you all the way."

"I am not sure if this will work, there is still some way to go."

"Just do what I tell you and kiss me."

Again all Peter could do, and wanted to do, was obey. Every time she came down he used his hands to pull her down more. He also pulled her closer and closer, enjoying the intimacy of her being. It took several minutes with Cathy going lower and lower, moving faster and harder, until finally he felt her pubic bone connect with his. She was fully impaled, she now had him all the way inside her. Reaching this point she shuddered, her movements suddenly stilled, as her vagina rippled up and down Peter's pole. She broke the kiss and opened her eyes.

"Oh wow, Peter! You are in!"

"I wasn't sure you could do it; you are so tight!"

"This is amazing! Do you know I can feel your heartbeat, both from your chest and in my cunt?"

Peter realized suddenly it was not just the slow rippling of her vagina walls up and down his cock, he could also feel the pounding of her blood pulsing in the walls of Cathy's core. And he knew she had taken him like she wanted to, completely in control! Was he hers now? Could he ever talk about this?

He also became aware of how tight her cunt lips were around the base of his cock, when she moved just a bit it was as if he felt a ring gently moving up and down. This slight movement combined with the knowledge that he was all the way in her almost made him blow his load straight into her womb.

With effort he pulled himself away from the brink. Opening his eyes he let his gaze wander from her perky tits to the where their bodies were joined. He was very aware of how her vagina walls gently moved in rippling motions up and down his dick, massaging him, milking him gently.

"You are mine now! And you can never speak about this" she said with a smile and then deliberately contracted her cunt on him.

"Oh Cathy! I won't last long like this!"

"Don't come yet. I want to dance two minutes on that pole of yours and then you can come. Ok?"

"I'll try!"

"Hold my bum and pull me down when you come."

With that Cathy pulled up her knees so they hugged his chest, which made her sink even a bit deeper onto him. She then wrapped her arms around his neck to lever herself up and down and put her mouth over his. She started moving slow and gentle, every time bottoming out, when their pubic bones met, and her clitoris was pressed against the root of his member. Quickly her breathing started to speed up, and with that the length and intensity of her sliding up and down his pole increased.

Cathy's breasts bounced up and down as she moved, rubbing her nipples up and down his chest. Peter felt his orgasm build deeply in his balls and he started to wonder if he could hold out. Suddenly Cathy took her mouth from his as she bottomed out again and stopped for a few seconds. The walls over her vagina were rippling up and down Peter's pole as if they had a mind of their own. Cathy was panting deeply and started to groan. As her groans deepened she started a back-and-forth fuck movement with her hips that kept his penis deeply embedded in her. It also allowed her to rub her clit against the base of his member. Faster and faster she went when suddenly Peter knew he was losing control as her cunt started to milk him forcefully.

"Aaah, pull me down, pull me deeper" Cathy groaned suddenly sinking as much as she could onto his pole.

Peter's hands pulled her down as his hips shot up in the oldest of reflexes impaling her even more as he went over the edge, shooting copious amounts of sperm deep into her core. Cathy shivered and shook before she fell forward against his chest, clamping down on him, rolling into her own orgasm. As he came deep into her he felt Cathy shivering and shaking between his arms while her cunt clamped rhythmically with a milking grip on his penis. When she started to move her hips again in a fucking motion Peter took as an invitation to move right back with her.

"Ooh yes, yes, yes" she moaned.

Holding onto her buttocks he started moving with her, bouncing her up and down on his lap so that she slid up and down his pole, fucking her as he wanted to, shooting the last ropes of cum deep into her. He felt Cathy bite his clavicle as she danced wildly on his lap with her knees hugging his chest.

"Aargh, oh yes" Peter groaned, keeping the dance going.

It took a while before slowly, slowly, they came down from their high to move into leisurely copulation movements which then gradually stilled into pure enjoyment of the embrace of their bodies. Cathy happily remained impaled onto his slowly somewhat softening dick while they both caught their breath.

When Cathy finally lifted her head of his shoulder she looked at him tenderly with a faint smile on her lips.

"That was amazing Peter! But you can never talk about this. If you do I will report to the police you forced yourself on me."

"You know that is not true!"

"Sure, but who will they believe?"

"Ok, no problem. As long as we can do it again."

"What do you mean, Peter?"

Rather than answering Peter stood up holding her by her buttocks with his quickly hardening dick still inside her. Without further comment he turned around and making sure he did not lose contact put Cathy on her back on the couch. Cum was leaking from her pussy as he put her bum on the towel.

As he leaned over her he just said "Now it is my turn to take you!"