How She Gets Her Kicks Ch. 03

Story Info
On her last night, Pai opens herself up to Sarah entirely...
10.7k words
4.77
5.7k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Virtua Fighter: How She Gets Her Kicks

Chapter 3: Last Round

On her last night in San Francisco, Pai opens herself up to Sarah completely...

Author's Note: This is the third chapter of a continuing three-part romantic story, and it is recommended that readers begin with the first. This story involves young queer women interested in various kinks including scatology, footfucking, menstrual sex and incest roleplay. If that seems a little extreme, don't worry: your browser's back button is as ready as ever to whisk you to safety!

In case readers are not familiar with the characters in this story, Pai Chan is a 19 year old martial arts movie star from Hong Kong, and Sarah Bryant is a 21 year old college student from the United States. All characters appearing in this story are over 18.

***

Autumn! It had been Pai Chan's favorite time of year for as long as she could remember. She felt that way when she was a tiny girl, heading out into the park, hand-in-hand with her mother to pick up fallen chestnuts, the sweet and mellow scents of other things that had tumbled from trees wafting up into her little nostrils.

And she felt that way now, looking out at the deep golden tint of the evening sky, dappled and reflected in the ocean bay as the sun sank into it; she felt it in the brown of the dead leaves swirling around them: the colors at life's end that Pai found the most vivid and poignant of all.

But, tonight, at the center of them, she had something new to feast her eyes on, something more beautiful than she had known in her entire young life.

Her date was seated across the restaurant table, smiling as confidently as always, and dressed like the killer lady she was in a spaghetti-strap, halterneck dress, cut from black leather and perfectly tailored for a skin-tight fit. Pai's imagination raced along the flawless skin it left exposed: the plunging neckline that ended its dive beneath Sarah's full, firm breasts; the slits cut up the sides of her mini-skirt, all the way up to the blonde's waistline.

But there was so much more of Sarah to see, and Pai wanted to witness it again; needed it. She had twice already accidentally-on-purpose dropped her napkin off the table to take a better look - what was the harm in a third trip? With a small flick of her fingers, the 'autumn breeze' took her napkin over the edge again, leaving her with simply no choice but to bend down and take another breathtaking glance of what lay beneath.

Those beautiful calves and thighs that so entranced Pai every time she encountered them were emphasized by a fine fishnet of silky white stockings, attached by a lacy garter belt that slyly flashed through the slits on Sarah's skirt whenever the seductive beauty crossed her legs. Her equally gorgeous feet were teasing Pai below, scarlet-topped toes barely peeping through white PVC leather as her heels dangled in and out of stiletto pumps that dazzled Pai each time they caught a glint from the setting sun.

Fuck! It was all she could manage to stave off the urge to rip those shoes and stockings clean off Sarah's skin right-this-moment, and make love to her in the nastiest way in front of the restaurant's entire refined clientele.

Sarah gave her a little kick on the nose.

"*Once* is a mistake. *Twice* is a pattern. *Three* times?" Sarah dropped her voice. "Three times is the habit of a thirsty little dyke who just can't wait to be used. And don't you worry: tonight, she will be. Oh, yes, she'll be used in a way she'll *never* forget. But until then, let's remember our table manners, shall we?"

Pai gulped, nodded, sat back up and tried to remember what a good little girl she was supposed to be.

They were seated at the most expensive restaurant in the city, isolated tables for two with a cliffside overlook and champagne on tap. Sarah was treating her for screwing up their fight, but neither of them cared about the money anymore - they wanted this place for the sheer decadence. It made them savor the anticipation of what they were planning to do to each other later: things that were at once unmentionably filthy and that both knew the other couldn't stop craving.

Pai, for her part, had spent hours preparing herself for this fateful evening, and hoped she was inspiring a fraction of the lust in Sarah that she felt melting through her own loins. She had been out during the day out shopping for shoes and clothes, trying and gloriously failing not to spend every waking minute thinking about sticking her tongue into the American girl's rectum and searching for bitter little treats.

It was the time of year that the westerners had that religious festival with the ghosts and witches, and cute little black cats, and those giant oranges with the scary faces cut into them. That had inspired her choice of costume: she felt almost naked in her sheer purple corset, all glossy silk on its surface, but with black frilly tufts over her cleavage, and suspended by lace from a tight black choker that Pai hoped said, in quite a blatant way, 'please make me your bitch tonight'. She wore gloves of the same color and style on her forearms, and a semi-transparent hoop miniskirt with embedded glitter that looked like stardust falling down its crinolines.

Yes, Pai wanted to look, and feel, like a naughty little witch tonight - one who was going to enrapture Sarah with her dirty magic! Not to be outdone by Sarah's awesome legs, she had highlighted her own with purple and black knee-high silken boots, whose platform heels aggressively straddled the line between 'goth' and plain old 'slut'. And the way she felt her date's aquamarine eyes exploring her efforts, it seemed to be working.

They had been slyly looking at each over their menus for so long that the waiter arrived of his own accord.

"Ready to order, mademoiselles?" he asked, in some fake-sounding accent.

"Yeah, I'll have the smoked kippers and scrambled eggs," Sarah said. "How about you, Pai?"

Pai, licked her lips, thinking more about how Sarah's order might taste on its second serving than her own. But she did have some idea of what she might venture.

"It's all seafood here? A lot of shellfish, it seems like?" she asked, only roughly grasping the description of many of the dishes.

"Uh-huh, they're kind of specialists. You don't have any allergies do you, honey?"

Not really, no. But she did have a kinky idea. She pouted and pulled her eyes wide open.

"I can't really eat shellfish...it goes right through me!" Pai whispered to Sarah with a faux-worried expression.

Then, before Sarah could reply, she turned to the waiter, and said, in a calm and matter-of-fact way: "Yes, I'd like the black pepper crab, please."

Sarah just burst out laughing, with Pai soon joining her.

"Glad...to see you are enjoying yourselves tonight, ladies," the waiter said, leaving with a perplexed expression.

Like Sarah, Pai gave her best innocent little smile, all the time thinking, oh, you have no idea how much we will.

When they had recovered from their bout of filthy giggles and were alone again, Sarah leaned forward and circled the rim of her champagne glass with a red-tipped finger.

"So..." she said,

"...so..." blushed Pai, peering over hers.

Sarah started again, trying to finally broach the subject of their perverse mutual desires. She looked around, conspiratorially, making sure nobody else was passing too close, then leaned across the table towards Pai, narrowing her voice to a husky whisper. "How did a nice girl like you get into...well, let's not mince words here...eating shit?"

Pai almost burst back into another full fit of giggles at this, and clasped a hand to her mouth, face reddening further.

But when she really thought about what to say, her mood turned serious, even melancholy. Of course, she had never spoken about this to anyone before. Even though, after everything that happened between them yesterday, she had already accepted that Sarah would be the one, she felt like she still needed one more drink in her, at the least, before actually opening up about it.

She was so glad Sarah was old enough to actually order alcohol in this strange country.

"I...I'm not sure quite where to begin..." Pai confessed.

"Would it help if I went first?" Sarah interceded, raising her golden eyebrows theatrically and placing a hand on her chest.

"Oh, please do, I would love to hear all about you!" Pai was smiling again, eyes widening.

"I wasn't always going to be a fighter... In high school, I was training to be a ballet dancer... I even played Clara in our performance of The Nutcracker!" Sarah laughed whimsically. "Can you imagine?"

Pai didn't really know one ballet from another, but somehow she could. She almost took this as another opportunity to peek under the table at Sarah's legs, but thought the better of it, and not just because she didn't much fancy another kick in the face.

"I can see it," she offered. "Very much so."

"Really?" Sarah smiled, perking up. Something about her seemed younger, more innocent in this moment. "Very sweet of you to say. Anyway, that's the kind of body they needed..."

"'They'...?" Pai asked.

"Uh...are you familiar with the Dural Project?"

Pai thought for a second and gave a shallow nod. "Some kind of AI development program? I've seen footage of some of their androids...those things looked almost human..."

"Those are no androids, Pai. They're women..." Sarah explained, before adding, a little more quietly, "...and girls. You see, I was almost one of them. I was kidnapped by J6 and spent the best part of a year inside one of their 'training facilities'."

"Sarah..." Pai gasped.

"I don't recall much about it, even now. Sometimes I remember things one way, and it seems so real, but then the next day I feel as if what happened there was something completely different... Jacky - my brother - got me out of there before they did anything...permanent. At least physically..."

Sarah had her eyes down now, and was fiddling with a napkin on her side of the table. Pai hesitantly put her own hand out, cupped it gently around Sarah's wrist.

The blonde looked up again, smiled at her.

Pai had got the sense yesterday that there was perhaps something not quite right with Sarah, mentally, but she didn't feel like it would have been fair to even think that out loud; to cast that kind of horrible stone from her own fragile little glass house. Even so, it was strange and unexpected to fully see this side of the strong, beautiful girl before here. Yet as sad as it made Pai to hear what her date had been through, knowing that she trusted Pai with a vulnerability that she had hidden so well was touching.

"Apparently I entered tournaments, even fought my brother while I was...under. Before they...took me, I could hardly even defend myself with what he taught me, and now it's like second-nature. Anyway...the reason I'm telling you this now is... After I got out, after Jacky took me home to my parents...I was tired, confused. I had dinner with my family and then they let me go back to my room to rest. I was still wearing the suit the J6...people put me in - the same one I wore yesterday - and when I took it off, I found a set of photos in the back pocket. They're the only sure clues I have about what went on in that place..."

Sarah paused, and Pai gently stroked the skin of her wrist. After a moment, the blonde continued.

"The photos showed a girl, stripped naked, arms tied behind her back with rope, kneeling on the ground... She had one of those - what's it called, a 'ball gag'? - in her mouth. There were tears running from her eyes, and her skin was covered in these thin red marks, as if she had been whipped or birched, even bruised in places... I didn't have those marks - I looked for them, all over, in the mirror in my old room... But maybe those first photos, maybe they were from right at the beginning of it, months earlier. Because the girl in those photos, well, she was definitely me."

"Sarah, I'm so sorry, I didn't..." Pai soothed.

"Honey, don't be... Because that's the thing... You'd think I'd have been upset looking at those photos, or maybe angry? That'd make sense, right, for a normal person? But no...I didn't remember anything I saw in the first few, anything at all, until the one that showed my bowl. The shots weren't well lit, but when I turned over a couple more, I knew what they had let me put in there that day. Even if I could barely make out the smile on the girl in the photo's face...I knew I must have done good in my training."

"Training?"

"Yeah, I guess I must have smashed a whole brick with my fist or something to be allowed that much at once...steaming in my bowl...*my* bowl... No wonder my face was glowing in that photo, drooling..."

"Sarah...?"

The American's blue eyes seemed distant, glazed over, reminiscing about the memory of a memory, a distant echo of something that must once have been explosive to her.

"You know, I...actually tried touching myself once, back when I was a teenager, before...all that, the way the other girls in the school ballet troupe talked about how it felt so good to do. Back in that same old room in my parents' house I had found myself in again. But before - before the training - I felt dirty about it, ashamed. I never enjoyed it and I couldn't, y'know, finish. Not even once. But that first night after I got back...looking at those photos of myself, I realized what I had been doing wrong. You gotta lean into the filth, the shame, don't you - to learn to love it?"

Pai nodded. As worried she was about what Sarah might be putting herself through in telling her this story, she was the last person who could deny the truth of this statement.

"Thank GOD I begged my parents to get me plank flooring for my 16th... Because I was so wound up by the time I saw the last photo of myself, seeing my tongue lolling out as I licked my bowl clean, I still would have done it anyway, right there on the old pink, fluffy carpet. I didn't have my bowl, but I didn't care, because no matter how good I was, they never let me touch myself while eating before..."

Pai wanted to listen to this story with nothing other than a kind sympathy in her mind. Unfortunately, she really couldn't avoid the fact that it was turning her on.

"I ripped my panties right off; I could already see my juices in the seat of them, so I sniffed and licked them while I was shitting myself on the floor. But of course, that's never enough, is it? That's just an appetizer..."

Pai nodded again. Vigorously.

"I watched myself eat it in the mirror, watched the light in my eyes, enjoying my flavor so much, just like the girl in the photos... Rubbing my juice all over my slit, fingering myself as I saw myself swallow. I was never allowed this before, during the training; had never been such a good girl...maybe even if I had won the WFT I wouldn't have been a good enough girl for how great that felt - goddamn! See, that's the moment when I knew I was finally home, finally free...that moment I realized I could do that to myself every day, and nobody was ever going to stop me."

Sarah was no longer avoiding eye contact, and back to grinning from ear to ear.

"You seem to have taken this whole thing very well, all things considered..." Pai remarked.

"Well, honey, if life gives you shit, make shit sandwiches - that's what I always say!"

"Oh, was that the way that aphorism goes in English...?" Pai wondered, somehow recalling from her classes that it seemed to be about something a little less crass.

"By the way, wouldn't you like to see those photos of me, Pai? All bound up, eating my own caca?" Sarah said, smiling wickedly.

Yes, thought Pai, instantaneously, I would love to see them...

"I...I think it's abominable that your privacy was invaded like that," was what Pai managed out loud, trying to sound like a good, normal person, feeling the heat of her blushing skin.

Sarah gave her a piercing look, and Pai suddenly felt even hotter. Something was pushing up against her, beneath the table. Between her legs. Pai instinctively pulled her hand from Sarah's ankle, reached her hand down to it and...oh, gosh, now she was feeling Sarah's foot. Sarah's beautiful foot.

She couldn't help but utter a little moan. She looked around, terrified that somebody at another table would notice, but nobody seemed to.

"You really wouldn't want to see those photos? You wouldn't lie to your 'mommy' would you, Pai?" Sarah probed. Her toes curled down over Pai's pussy, and her sole pressed into it.

Pai swallowed, realizing that Sarah could likely feel how wet the story had already made her - and how much worse it was getting now.

"Um...yeah, I guess I...I'd like to take a little look, if it's...really alright with you..." she moaned, pathetically.

"Well, of course it's alright, sweetie. What would you do when you looked at them, though?"

"I...I'd touch myself, Sarah, just like you did," Pai admitted, feeling the blonde's toes lightly move left and right across her lips. She realized she was starting to move her hips of her own accord, rubbing her vulva against soft, hot sole-skin. "I wouldn't be able to stop myself..."

"Good, that's my good girl, my honest little girl," Sarah said, withdrawing her foot as abruptly as she had raised it. "I'd love to show you them sometime. But for now, let's remember our table manners, huh?"

Pai put both hands on the table in front of her and breathed heavily as the excitement of Sarah's touch faded. She dropped a very nasty Cantonese curse about the fortune of subsequent generations of her date's family.

"Sorry to tease you, honey," Sarah told her, sounding more sincere. "But after yesterday, we both know that you're a filthy, filthy girl - just like me. Of course you've put all these walls around it, so no one finds out - you had to."

Pai nodded. Sarah reached her hand back across the table to Pai's.

"But when you're with me, I want you to feel like you can let those walls down - even when you've got something outrageous inside there, even something you think might hurt me. I want you to trust me that, even if it does, I won't judge you for it."

They both smiled at each other kind of shyly. Even Sarah kind of shyly.

"Because I've been thinking about you, Pai - all day, all night," Sarah continued, biting her lip. "And I think I...um...I think I really like you."

"Kippers and the crab, mademoiselles!" announced the waiter. "Hope I'm not interrupting anything here?"

Pai sighed. Well, on with the meal.

When they had finished eating their mains, Pai felt like she was finally tipsy enough to tell Sarah as much about herself as Sarah had shared with her.

"Where to start?" Pai asked. "The beginning?"

"Best place for it," Sarah told her.

"It's funny what you remember... I don't recall a thing I learned in my first year at school, but I'll never forget how it felt to come home and have my mum pick me up and hug me..." Pai began, curling a pigtail in her fingers.

"She always made ice cream for us after dinner - Dad and I. Vanilla ice cream...she knew he loved it. But I didn't! So cold, it hurt my little teeth! Brrrr!"

"You have sensitive teeth?" Sarah said, widening her eyes. And then, with a wry smile: "Didn't seem that way yesterday..."

"Oh, you!" Pai said, swatting the air. "I did when I was a kid. Anyway, my mum, she made this hot chocolate sauce and drizzled it all over my scoops so I could enjoy it too. Mmm....chocolate, not vanilla... It was so delicious!"

She smiled at a sweet memory that all too soon turned bitter as she thought about the autumn of that year - the day the chestnuts fell from the trees.

"That was the year that...Mum got sick. Bowel cancer, although I didn't know the word back then. All I knew was that while I was growing, she was getting weaker, slower every day, and fast."