How She Gets Her Kicks Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too, Sarah," Pai said, holding her close. "We'll have all the days, someday - all of them."

They remained entangled there, Sarah's strong arms and tectonic legs wrapped around her tired body as if she was the most valuable jewel in the world, but also the best protected, most secure.

Pai didn't want to sleep that night, didn't want to miss a single moment with her love, but when the morning sun began to filter through the hotel window, she realized that she must have given quite some hours over to the demands of her sexual exhaustion.

Sarah kissed her forehead and they smiled at each other once again.

"Hello, sleepyhead," her girlfriend said. "Do you like kippers and scrambled eggs?"

Pai yawned and shrugged. "I don't think I've ever had that before."

Fresh sunlight reflected on her lip gloss of Sarah's naughty little grin.

"How about I make you breakfast in bed?"