How She Gets Her Kicks Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pai knew very well that, had she ended up marrying, the way her father wanted her to, she would have been the kind of girl who would have been willing - no, desperate - to lick spotlessly clean any cock that had been inside of her, no matter the hole, how deep, how dirty she would have made it, and to swallow every last thing her body had left on it. And even though that had always seemed like a fun little fact to be carrying around in the back of her mind as she played chaste maidens romancing on the silver screen, right then she was thanking her lucky stars that she was who she had yesterday decided to become, because this was so much nastier - in her mind, so much better - still.

"You fucking love my feet, don't you, Pai?" Sarah moaned. "I could never tell the difference between a toilet and a bidet...I guess you can't either?"

"No, Mummy," Pai groaned out around her girlfriend's toes. "You can use me for anything. *Anything*. And I'll love it all."

Even with her metastasizing taste for kink, Pai thought of a cock, even a cunt as always something to be hidden: shameful, somehow ugly. But feet? She could walk with Sarah hand-in-hand, barefoot across the shoreline of a setting sun, and all the other people they came across could appreciate the beauty of her perfectly-formed toes and soles, sinking into the sand, whether they privately lusted after them or not. Yet Sarah's feet would never *belong* to them - they would only be Pai's, forevermore.

And she treated them that way, with her tongue, like a pair of tiny lovers, making slow, savoring licks of her own throatslime and sheer bodily waste off Sarah's soles as if they were the rarest, most valuable resource in the universe.

Her tongue dredged some solid mess out from the gap between Sarah's first two toes, and sensed something special. Yes, there was some undigested crabmeat there, soft and fresh, but it was tangled up with something harder, fouler that had been washed out of her alongside it: a fragment of something more ancient that had nestled, matured in Pai's bowels for some time.

It was then that Pai realized that *everything* was coming out of her this evening - even hard, bitter things that had been held inside of her for far too long. Sarah and her were going to bring them out into the light, find the furtive beauty in them. She broke off her sloppy sucking of the American's toes, and leaned up to her lover's face to bring her this prime nugget, a gift.

"What's that, baby? What did you find to make you smile like that?" Sarah asked.

The blonde girl's mouth opened so easily, and Pai smuggled her gift in on her tongue, undetected until she began pressing it into Sarah's organ with her own, her girlfriend moaning as she began to taste not just the evening's meal, redux, but the even nastier flavor of Pai's compacted, bowel-matured teenshit. They lashed it against their tongues, peeling off layers that, to Pai, were half-forgotten memories, but wholly new and exciting to Sarah, until they both could stomach swallowing the bitterness it dissolved into.

"Thanks for sharing, honey," Sarah said as she held Pai, nuzzling their faces together.

But all of this was just a means to an end, and Pai knew that end was coming as Sarah lay her down on the sheets, strongly, firmly - tummy down and bum in the air. As Sarah disentangled her panties from the tops of her boots, Pai didn't know if it excited her more to think of herself as an innocent babe having her nappy changed by her beloved Mummy, or - as this thing of theirs truly was - two adult women who should have known *so* much better gleefully volunteering to debase themselves with the sickest sex games they could imagine.

Sarah balled the soiled knickers up and threw them against the wall, their wet gusset landing over Pan-Pan's little head.

"I don't think he's gonna want to see this," Sarah explained, also carefully removing Pai's tampon. After an audible lick and a strangely satisfied moan, that, too, was tossed away somewhere across the room.

Pai put her hands on her rear end, and stretched out her fingers along the sides of her perineum, so that she could spread open both her arsecheeks and cuntlips simultaneously - as wide as she could manage. The last sticky, coagulating remnants of her period were now freely bleeding onto the white sheets beneath them: a red carpet, she thought, for Sarah and hers glamorous debut.

She had an actress's honed talent for envisioning how she would look from any angle, but even Pai could only guess how deeply her lover could now gaze into her now, between what she knew were full, snowy buttocks, into the dark lacunae within. She was so ready now, so desperate and hungry to be penetrated and filled.

"You are so, so gorgeous, sweetie," she heard Sarah murmur, and shortly Pai moaned herself as she felt what must have been the tips of her lover's big toes: the first one pressing up against her rosebud; another at the entrance to her little-girls' place. Their touches were gentle, but firm, preceded by the hot wetnesses that Pai's bodily fluids had bestowed on Sarah's feet.

The ingress that soon followed was so different to the feelings that her own fingers had given her during her own masturbatory exploration, sensations that had become comfortable and then mundane: Sarah's toes were a thicker, rawer challenge, which Pai nonetheless thought apt for popping her ripe, ready cherry proper. She groaned, and redoubled her efforts to pull her two needy little cavities open.

"How are you doing, hon?" Sarah checked. Pai could feel the second and third toes on each of Sarah's gorgeous feet pushing up against her fuckholes, each as eager to continue the invasion as Pai was for them to ravish her, however dreadfully tight it was. She needed all of this, everything she had confessed to Sarah around the dinner table, in the taxi afterwards, and more - whether it would fit inside her comfortably or not.

"Keep going, Sarah. Please, please don't stop..." Pai managed to gasp out.

She needed Sarah to actively advance to take the penetration any deeper - she physically could not manage that herself - but she made a show of pushing her bottom outward, if only to express her wanton need, moaning as a smaller shit-slick toenail brushed up against her clit, and the lesser toes of the second foot promised to prolapse her boiling rosebud.

"Pai, your skin's turning red, baby...you still want this?" Sarah confirmed.

Pai groaned her affirmation, the starlet in her acting to hide the burning, stretching pain this violation was inducing, so as to push through to the pleasure she so badly needed.

"God, you are just the most shameless little chinky slut, aren't you, getting off on something like this..." Sarah hissed, buying into it. Her breathy, disgustedly-fascinated tone told Pai she was surreptitiously stroking herself as she witnessed her crap-coated toes disappear into Pai's all-too-eager shithole and snatch.

Sarah was pushing and pointing the way Pai needed her to, drilling her entrances until she broke through, piercing her with a second toe, then, all-too quickly, a third, a fourth - could it be a fifth? And almost immediately after that, there was so, so much more flesh entering her, gaping her so wide that her holes felt like aching, open wounds.

Pai screamed and swore in Cantonese, biting down on a pillow as tears blurred her vision. There was a very real fear that something inside her was on the edge of tearing - and that somehow only made the experience all the more thrilling. She knew that this part of the act should have been nothing but the most excruciating agony - she had expected nothing else - but as she envisioned Sarah's insoles spreading her velvet passages impossibly far open, some little guardian fairy in the back of her mind waved its wand and muffled the hurt with a short, sharp orgasm.

As her hips shook violently, she curled one hand around the edge of the mattress, gripping it until her knuckles turned white. The other reached behind her, mindlessly grasping the empty air until another reached forward to meet it - Sarah's.

Sarah spoke first, squeezing Pai's hand, seemingly afraid even to wiggle her toes, knowing how far she was pushing her tiny body with this: "Pai, are you okay? I'm not hurting you...you know, too much...am I?"

Everything she had experienced with her lover since yesterday, all the pain and the pleasure, were now mixed up inside her, like a delicious, deadly cocktail: inseparable, essential. She could no longer tell where each began or ended, only how intense and necessary their symbiosis was. She wanted to be enslaved by Sarah; to have her body and soul colonized.

Pai spoke her feelings thoughtlessly, rashly as the spirit of her last release still passed through her: "Hurt me all you fucking want, Sarah...please hurt me this way... Yes, I'm a slut, Sarah. I'm *your* shameless little chinky slut. Take me! I love you... I love you!"

"Oh, babygirl... I love you too. Mommy's going to hurt you *so* good...I promise. I *promise*..." Sarah told her, her voice so transparently kind and sweet. It shouldn't have been possible for this girl to be able to both mother her and to degrade her very race, all at the same time, but Sarah could do it all, be everything that Pai needed her to.

After the initial entrance was complete, it grew easier. Sarah's feet slid fully into Pai as slickly as they had left their pumps behind: svelte pointed tiptoes piercing her hot front and rear, snowy white grool and hot, wet girlmud lubricating their arrival. Both women writhed and moaned at the sensations, mouthing faithless profanities as Pai's body became pure and willing fetish gear.

For Sarah, it must have been soft, luxurious, yet gross as her soles were encased first in the soft, sticky wetness of Pai's birth canal and rectum, before sinking deeper into the beds of a kung-fu princess's hot, bleeding cervix and simmering cauldron of feces as if they were this season's Guccis.

For Pai it was both terrifying and amazing, each of her creamy pipelines being stretched beyond even what she imagined Sarah's brutal fists could have achieved, pushing her almost but not quite to her physical breaking point, and opening up new vistas of tremulous pleasure. Her body was now a mere stage for Sarah's art: the grace of the teenage ballerina she had once been now tangible as she danced inside with bravado and aplomb.

When the blonde's pioneering toes reached around the turn of Pai's stomach, pinning her innards open, the feeling became just too much, and she dropped another sharp, jagged little climax right there on the bed, liquids and expletives spilling out of her, sullying the sheets.

"Mmmmm...I'm in heaven right now," she babbled, out into subspace. "Uh...*fuck*...do me, ugh, do me hard with your gorgeous fucking feet..."

"Pai, I gotta say, *I'm* the one in heaven now...and you're it!" Sarah sighed, relaxing into her and grinding her own crotch against the covers.

Sarah's second hand grasped hers, and in their tight embrace the dominant blonde seemed to find the leverage needed to prepare to give Pai the kind of raw, rough footfucking she had so desperately pleaded for. The ponytailed fighter drew her lower limbs out against the pressure of her arms until the wet balls of her heels emerged from Pai's labyrinth coated with sticky juices and lovemud. Then the lovers pulled each other back into their twisted embrace, and Pai felt herself so full that she almost couldn't breathe - which only made the sharp, hard touch of her Mummy's nails against her delicate rectal tissue and spongy cunny-canal all the more devastating. If Pai's insides weren't big enough to hold both oxygen and Sarah, she would choose her new love every time.

"Fuck me, Sarah, ruin me, *break* me, please, please, please..." she begged, keening so hard that she had to wonder if her lover would understand a word of what she was saying. When the dual assault intensified further, she merely sighed, her need and capability for language extinguished as her breasts and swollen stomach writhed around in the mess of her own shit and period blood.

As she thought about how precious that felt, Pai wished she was on camera again; wished her legion of action flick groupies could see her in a very different kind of movie. Yes, this would be so marvelous to watch from any angle: her exotic American co-star's pale, Nordic thighs buried deep inside of Pai's splayed, quivering holes, her own toned, fit form sweating and flushed and warped as she grunted and thrust herself back onto them, reckless and wanton, in heat... Fuck, she wanted the world to see this.

But even then, they would never be able to see the secrets inside, to feel the intensity of Sarah squishing yet unborn turds against her rectal walls and trampling them underfoot until they squeezed between her toes, like a little kid shedding her jellies and gleefully jumping into the muddy banks of the Tan Shan river. Pai wondered if this was how it would feel to have a baby kick inside of her, and wished somehow that she could do that, too, with Sarah: bring into the world another creature with each of their beauties; something they could teach to grow as sick and twisted as the both of them combined.

"What's this, babe? What have you been keeping back here?" she heard Sarah ask, releasing one hand from their embrace, surely strumming her own lust button, her voice unsteady with excitement. Pai felt it too, and grunted as she felt something in her upper colon break loose, followed by a hard, intense pressure as her lover pressed it against her innards.

"This is an old one, isn't it - vintage? Feels so hard and waxy... How long has this been waiting to come out and play? Days?...weeks?" Sarah speculated, curling her toes around the compacted turd and dragging it down Pai's rectum against the edges of her delicate anal walls. Pai shrieked and moaned at the sensations, loving the depths of perversity they were mining together.

Sarah then started to bring her foot out again, splitting Pai's arse wide open to retrieve the precious gem she had excavated. The Chinese starlet sobbed into her pillow and bit down hard on it, leaving an imprint of her leading lady's face in saliva, tears and mascara. This would be the poster for the movie they would make: their passionate love story and their sexual horror show.

After her lover's toes wriggled out into the open air, Pai could not have kept her expanded, exhausted rosebud closed to save her life. Still, this rough diamond was big, hard and lumpy enough that she felt the pain of passing it, even with her vulva spasmodically clamping down hard on Sarah's other ankle.

"Looks like a chestnut," the blonde observed, giggling girlishly, "and it fucking stinks...goddamn..." Pai could hear Sarah going to town on her own clit as she said that.

"Can you hold still, baby, just for a couple of seconds?" Sarah asked her, making a wedge with her toes against her arsehole. She must have been holding it in place there.

"Uh...I'll try..." Pai managed. Her arms and legs, soaked with perspiration, were barely holding her up at this point.

"Okay babe, I'll tell you when..." Sarah told her, and the next few moments were sweet torture indeed. Her lover was rolling her 'chestnut' carefully down Pai's perineum, her big toe a delicate, meticulous little dung beetle, bringing its nasty catch back to home base and leaving a slimy trail of brown against some of her most sensual, erogenous skin.

Finally, the deep turd dropped safely into the crook of Sarah's other foot, hanging half out of her vulva as seductively as she had dangled her pumps, back when the evening had yet been young and innocent. Sarah called it when she had managed to push the pebble back into Pai, toes on her upper foot sliding slickly against the lower, but Pai already knew; she felt the second penetration gape her hairless pussy wider, and relaxed her pelvic muscles again to allow this dark, nutty plaything inside of her.

"This little toy is going to be fun to play with, isn't it?" Sarah teased, sliding her upper foot back into Pai's broken-in arsepipe all too easily. It was her lower fuckhole that really engaged Pai's senses now, though, haunted by the firm lump as Sarah guided it around her inner walls like it was her partner in a pas de deux.

That adagio was what finally broke Pai, Sarah's toes outstretched in her glorious ballerina's pirouette, the big one so slick with girlcum and ladycrap and the blood of this mad, awful heat that it reached up into her cervix. It was a dark feeling, far from painless, but so deeply filling and beyond even that, something sacred, maternal: things that should have been lost to her returning to their rightful places.

"Do me, Mummy," Pai screamed, finally getting her kicks in just the way she had dreamt. "Fucking do me...with my own...fucking turd..."

Sarah flicked her toes like a pinball flipper, sending the 'chestnut' spinning around her womb. Bright lights flickered epileptically through Pai's mind as it ricocheted off the walls of her uterus, before Sarah crushed the filth against them with her fouetté. So this is how you dance the Nutcracker, Pai gasped, grasping for a way to make sense of the euphoric chaos she was feeling.

"I've got you, babygirl. I've got you forever," Sarah told her, squeezing their moist hands together.

Pai came devastatingly as the chestnut fell to earth inside her, stemming her bleeding as it was ground down into fertile soil from which something new could grow. She still cried out for her mummy, but the tears that this time wet her cheeks were born not of loss but gratitude.

***

They sat up late into the night, Pai resting on Sarah's lap as she was fed pieces of the shattered chestnut that had come into her on her lover's toes, and had left scraped out on her fingertips.

"Whoooshh! Open wide for the shit-plane!" Sarah told her, as her smeared index finger flew the final fragment in a long arc through the air, landing in her mouth.

"Ugh...this one's *really* nasty, Mummy..." Pai moaned around the finger, loving the bitterness that had now brought her so much joy.

"Mmm...I told you! Now what do good little toilets say?" Sarah asked lovingly, taking one of Pai's braided pigtails in her other hand, and gently yanking it like a chain.

"Wwwweugh...ttsshhh..." Pai made a babyish facsimile of a flushing sound that ended up with them both getting the giggles.

When they had finished their midnight snack, Sarah turned Pai around in her lap so that she could look her in the eyes, and spoke in a serious tone: "You have to go back tomorrow, don't you?"

Pai lowered her face.

"Yes, I do, Sarah."

She was filming the day after that. A film that she could show the world, but that wouldn't show the real her, not in the way that Sarah had seen this night. She could at least take comfort in knowing that with the way she had been stretched open, she would be hobbling around on set for some time: a constant, vital reminder, she hoped, of whom she had been taken by, and now belonged to.

"When will I see you again?" Sarah asked her, that desperate, pleading look from when they had shared all their vulnerabilities in the restaurant back in her eyes.

Pai didn't even need to think for a moment. She spat browned saliva onto her fingers, made a childish plane noise, and flew it across the pacific sky to its destination between Sarah's lips.

"Next weekend," Pai told her, as her girlfriend lapped at the soiled, fecal drool. "I promise."

"I hope there are a lot of next weekends," Sarah said, once she had swallowed. "Do you, Pai?"

"Yes, Sarah, I do. I really do," Pai leaned sideways in between her breasts so she could be held as tight as possible.

"I was even hoping maybe that, eventually, there could be other days, ones between the weekends, that we could spend together, too... You know, *all* the days - forever? Because I meant what I said earlier: I love you, Pai Chan..." Sarah confided, arms around Pai's tired and stretched tummy.