How She Gets Her Kicks Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah didn't say anything, but she offered her hand across the table, as Pai had done for her. Her warm fingers were gratefully accepted.

"One day, when I got home from school, they told me that Mum was going to live at the hospital now. They had already made arrangements to have her picked up. She made ice cream for me, but I was crying all the way through it...I remember looking at her through blurry eyes, while my tears landed in the chocolate, melting it into this...brown mess. I didn't feel like eating that day, but I didn't want to upset her...I forced it down."

"When she had to go, I hugged her, held onto her so tight. The doctor and my dad told me I had to let go, told her I would be able to visit her in the hospital, but she didn't say anything... Looking back, I think she understood better than them how advanced it was... I didn't want to let go, ever, and I just kept holding her, kept squeezing until... I didn't know it was making her incontinent, I would have let go before, but when she started wetting herself, I thought it was just, just our tears, and she still didn't mind... She just kept stroking my head as it soaked through my dress, telling me how much she loved me..."

"Oh sweetie..." It was Sarah's turn to comfort Pai, and the way she kneaded her hand so patiently was greatly appreciated.

"I didn't mind, didn't mind at all about the wetness, but the doctor must have decided then that they had to start moving her. Where my arms were grabbing her, around the back of her legs, I could feel her releasing something solid. My dad was pulling me away, and I was struggling to hold on. I just recall the heat of her in my hands, wanting to hold it forever, to never let go. But dad was so much stronger, and he kept me back as the doctor led her away to the car. I watched it drive away into the distance, hands over my face, trying to breathe in any scent of her I had left."

"How did she do in the hospital?" Sarah asked, hopefully.

"The next day, dad told me that she...she was gone..."

"Honey, I'm so, so sorry..."

"Well, it's a long time ago now..." Pai said, sadly.

"But about yesterday, I mean, during the fight. I never would have said those things if I'd had any idea..."

"It's alright, Sarah, really...you couldn't have known... Anyway, when I got older - a lot older, old enough to," Pai looked around, checked nobody else was walking by too close to their table, "you know, play with myself... I was never really thinking about boys, or anything like that. I always started off thinking about Mum, how much I loved her, about all the messy heat I felt that last time I held her..."

Pai was smiling through the tears now, Sarah stroking her hand and nodding for her to continue when her words came in stumbling stops and starts.

"I always wanted to feel that heat again, one last time... I guess that's why I enjoy, you know," Pai chewed her lip for a moment, narrowing her eyes, "wetting myself, soiling myself, holding it in my hands..."

Her fingers curled tighter around Sarah's, as she continued, quietly but steadily.

"The taste of it in my mouth as I bring myself... All that good stuff, you know?"

"Yes," Sarah told her. "Yes, I do. But Pai...are you sure you're okay with all this 'mommy' stuff - using it with...us?"

Pai understood why Sarah had now asked about this specifically, and not about calling her a bitch or a chink or whatever - any of the other effusive abuse she had so adored having showered on her in their apex heat, and would again. This was the most dangerous one, precisely because it was so intimate, so personal.

"Yes, I am, Sarah. Really." Pai said. "You're the first...I mean, I never had a boyfriend before - or a girlfriend, for that matter. Before you, I never met anyone at all who would have understood. But you remind me of her: you're glamorous, like she was...you're beautiful, and you're a good listener, and you're so...friendly, so warm, like her...kind..."

Sarah seemingly couldn't help but snort at that.

"Kind? Am not!"

Pai kept holding tight onto Sarah's hands. "I think there's a lot of kindness in you, Sarah. I can feel it."

"Pai," Sarah said, gazing at her with those deep, oceanic blue eyes. "I know I've got some issues as well. Like, a lot of issues. But...I wanna try to be somebody good for you. I really, really want to try."

In time, the waiter arrived again to retrieve their plates.

"Anything for dessert, mademoiselles?" he asked, when the table was clear.

Sarah pointed at Pai with an open palm, inviting her to go first.

Pai usually didn't order dessert while eating out unless one of her friends had asked for something first, as she tended to worry that doing so would make her look like a fat tart. This evening, though, she was strangely already comfortable enough with Sarah not to feel concerned about that, and the frank conversations they had shared had made her nostalgic for a special kind of comfort food.

She ran the tip of her finger down the dessert page of the menu, and smiled when she saw they had it.

"Um...may I have the hot fudge sundae, please?" she inquired.

"Terribly sorry," the waiter told her, "but the fudge sundae is off. No chocolate sauce, I'm afraid. We can still do the strawberry sundae, or a meringue parfait, perhaps?"

"No...no, that's alright..." Pai muttered, lowering her face. If it wasn't chocolate, it wasn't the same. "Nothing for me, I think."

"Of course. And for you?" the waiter said, turning to Sarah.

The blonde seemed to have understood what having that would have meant to Pai, giving her a comforting little rub on the ankle with her toes under the table. Still, Sarah apparently wasn't the kind of girl who worried about looking like a fat tart.

"Hmm...can I get an ice cream in a glass, just plain; vanilla?" she asked.

"This is...a little irregular..." The waiter raised an eyebrow.

"I get that a lot," Sarah said with a wink. "But I'll pay sundae prices just for vanilla - how about it?"

Even Pai thought this was an odd thing to order, but maybe Sarah just didn't like fruit.

"If that is your...wish, I am sure we can oblige," he replied, and left after stern-facedly scribbling the unusual order in his notebook.

"See, that's America, honey," Sarah told Pai, pointing a long, red nail at the retreating waiter. "Money talks. I guess that's why I felt so sure you'd accept a bribe to throw the fight yesterday. But I didn't realize then that there are some things too precious to be bought and sold."

Sarah stared into her eyes in an incredibly dreamy way until Pai started to blush and had to look down at the table. She had already forgotten about not being able to get her chocolate ice cream, and her mind was filling with ideas about the kinds of dessert she *would* be able to enjoy, so very soon.

The blonde girl rose to her feet, smiling at Pai's shyness.

"I just need to take a little trip to the restroom," she said. "Won't be a moment."

"Oh..." Pai uttered, and then, again: "*Oh*...! You don't need me to...erm..."

Pai looked from side to side furtively, and then just mouthed the rest: "...to, erm, to drink your piss, or anything...do you?"

Sarah seemed to almost burst out laughing, catching herself just in time. She put a hand around Pai's bare shoulder, squeezing it playfully.

"Oh, sweetie... I really just need to freshen up," Sarah told her. But after looking around herself, she leaned in towards Pai's ear until she was so close that her scarlet lips were touching delicate skin, and said, in a way that was sincerely hungry: "Later..."

The word echoed through Pai's mind as she watched Sarah's creamy calves propel her across the restaurant lawn.

Sarah returned several minutes later, just in time for her ice cream to arrive. She thanked the waiter, and, once he had left, placed her handbag in the center of the table, right in front of it. She took some item out of it, wrapped in a napkin, and began doing something that, judging from her squinting eyes and gently bitten tongue, required a great deal of concentration.

Pai was confused and just a little concerned. "Sarah? Do you need any hel..."

"No! Almost done...almost done..." the blonde said. "Almost..."

"What is 'almost done'...?" Pai began to crane her neck.

"Well, honey, after all we've shared with each other tonight, I think you damn well deserve that sundae," Sarah explained, hands still holding her handbag in place. "And I think our innocent little friend back there spoke a little too soon when he said this place is all out of chocolate. At least, *I* wasn't... And what kind of 'mommy' would I be if I couldn't make my little girl her favorite?"

Sarah pushed her bag across the table, and put it away underneath. "Ta-da!"

Behind it was a glass of hot fudge sundae, full to the point of overflowing, white ice cream melting to liquid where the brown 'fudge' touched it, blending together and pooling.

"Oh, Sarah...!" Pai gasped. She threw her hands across the table into her date's, as she felt her eyes turn misty with joy; she was melting herself.

There was a bittersweetness to this offering, as she was keenly aware of how few opportunities she would have left to dine on Sarah's essences before she had to leave for home. But how could there have been a more perfect way to serve her with it? This desert was so heartfelt, so deliciously presented, and so electrifyingly taboo: eating it in public, right in front of the unsuspecting eyes of all the other diners?

Sarah dug a spoon into the glass, cut a nice chunk of both ice cream and 'fudge', and scooped it out.

"Open wide now for Mommy," she grinned.

Pai parted her smiling lips, put out her tongue to receive the warm, runny gift. It tasted like love, stale fish eggs, and Sarah's arse.

Chocolate, not vanilla.

***

They spilled out of their corporate app cab into the hotel elevator, into the 44th floor corridor, and then into Pai's room, both sloppy drunk, both now entirely ready to make some bad decisions that they'd never regret. Each walked staggered, leaning against the other for support until they collapsed against walls and furniture, giggling and making out in the places where they landed - deep and wet and heavy - until they felt briefly satiated enough to continue. If Pai's bowels weren't now bringing to the boil something so hot and raw, if her need to be taken and utterly owned by Sarah wasn't so urgent, she would have been content to lie, fallen, together with her new girlfriend in those dark crevices together. But she picked herself up, kept herself together, barely, and led Sarah by the hand excitedly towards her bed.

The blonde sat herself down on the pearl duvet, stripping off her halter top and leaning back on her wrists as Pai hurriedly removed her own dress and picked Pan Pan off the bed.

"Oh, he's cute! Can't he stay?" Sarah teased.

"A gift from my mum," Pai said, placing him across the room, but still facing the bed.

"Oh..."

"I used to take him everywhere...I couldn't sleep without him," Pai explained, taking one last sad glance at Pan Pan, before turning to Sarah, with a wide grin on her face. "Until yesterday. Now I've got something better."

They kissed once more and held each other: soft and comforting this time. Then Pai sank to her knees before Sarah.

"Are you ready, honey?" her lover asked with a sly smile. She raised one enamel pump off the carpet and crossed it taut over her other leg.

Pai had dreamed of having strap-ons inside her before. She had dreamed of gentle fingers playing vivaciously at her entrance, and she had even dreamed of hard, merciless fists all the way inside her - right up to the elbow. But most of all, she had dreamed of this - what she would welcome into herself tonight. She could never have imagined that of all of them *this*, the nastiest dream of all, was the one that would come true. Back in the taxi, Sarah had promised her.

Pai knelt before Sarah's crossed, covered legs as if the woman were a goddess - which, of course, to Pai, she was - and mewled pleadingly: "May I, Sarah? May I? Oh, pretty please, may I?"

"Of course, sweetie," Sarah responded, her confident smile twisting into a knowingly perverse curl. "With what you want to try with babies tonight, you'd better get them good and ready..."

Pai's heart was pounding as she took the soft, warm skin of Sarah's calf in one hand, the hard leather of her pump into the other, and began to draw the two apart with trembling fingers, like a legendary blade being unsheathed from its scabbard. With Sarah in particular, this was a fantasy she had been nurturing since she had first laid eyes on the glamorous blonde's bicycle kick on video: two days that now seemed a lifetime ago.

At length, Pai withdrew Sarah's elegant foot from her stiletto, and felt a rush to her head in seeing, through the light gauze of her stockings, the deep crimson-paint of her nails, perfectly proportioned and pedicured. Pai dropped the now empty shoe with barely a lick of autumn sweat from the insole, and grabbed her treasure in both hands, eager to finally indulge in another of her filthy kinks with a like-minded girl.

"Not even going to unwrap your present first?" teased Sarah, as Pai put her face right up against her sole, and took a deep, urgent breath of the evening's acrid perspiration. Pai continued to cradle and stroke Sarah's sweaty flesh as she stuck out her tongue and began to run it along the underside of her lover's toes, wringing salty secretions out of her seductive stockings.

"Mmm...damn girl, you're actually giving me a nice massage, here..." moaned Sarah. She curled her toes in seemingly involuntary pleasure, clamping them around Pai's diligent tongue and driving it deeper into her soft toe pits, where the raven-haired sub only found more of the nasty, womanly flavors she craved. Pai savored them as she pushed Sarah's silky footwear right up against her skin with the tip of her tongue, almost forcing it into the gaps between her toes.

"Fuck, let's get you some better access," said Sarah, brushing Pai off with a flick of her foot. She hurriedly and shakily pulled off her other pump, and almost had to hold Pai back as she peeled her stockings off.

There was no mood for a slow tease this time; Sarah clearly *needed* to be worshipped in the grossest of ways, almost as much as Pai needed to do the worshipping. The pressure Pai could feel building in her bowels drove her on, too: her mouth went straight to the fresh sole, taking skin that was merely damp with sweat, and soaking it with saliva. Heel, top and toes got the same treatment, all the way to the ankle, and she continued bathing both feet until Sarah hooked her left leg around her prone lover's neck at the knee, and pushed the front of her right forward, all five toes extending into Pai's mouth until she choked around the invasion.

"Shhh...that's a good girl..." Sarah soothed, bending over to muss Pai's hair around her reddening face. "This will make it easier later on, won't it? If it's not hurting, it's not working..."

Pai knew it was true, and counted silent seconds, enduring the pressure on her throat until Sarah thankfully withdrew, and she spewed reserves of throatslime she never knew she had across her lover's feet, leaving Sarah's wriggling toes tangled in threads of tiny bubbles.

Sarah pivoted, pulling her legs up onto the bed, but continued softly stroking Pai's hair until she had caught her breath again. She then stretched further off the bed and put her hand against Pai's.

"Very good work, sweetie, but now I think we're ready for the next layer of lube now..." said Sarah.

Pai shyly smiled as she watched her blonde bombshell date stretch out her toes and rub them against each other, strands of her spittle reforming and then snapping apart in front of her. She rose from the floor, kissed Sarah on the mouth, and clambered up onto the bed, still clad in her own thigh-high platform boots, anticipating the relief that was soon coming.

"S-should I get a bowl or something?" Pai fretted, barely holding it in as Sarah lay relaxed against the headboard, flexing her legs and spreading them out along the spine of the bed.

"No, honey, do it on me - right on the sheets. Tonight, I want to lie in your filth; feel it on my skin, even as I sleep in your arms...mmm..." Sarah was slowly rubbing her thighs against each other, wearing a dreamy smile that soothed Pai's last anxieties.

Pai was going to shit on another girl. And not just any other girl. The most gorgeous, and sweet, and vibrant girl in the world was lying on her bed, simply volunteering herself to be Pai's toilet. Gosh.

She was going to shit on another girl, but that was okay, because that girl was as just as fucked up as Pai - at the least - and beautiful, and amazing, and this was the girl that Pai had just decided that she was in love with.

The Hong Kong teen pulled her panties down her legs. As much as she tried to make the motion sharp and quick, her hands were shaking, and the filigree caught several times on the tops of her boots and around the laces. On the left side, she gave up and left them there, wet white fabric tangled around the lavender lip.

She rose up, straddling her silk-covered knees over Sarah's bare feet, lusciously flexing as they waited.

"Thank-you, Sarah," she moaned, in the moments before she freed her bowels.

"No, honey. Thank *you*," the American purred.

Then it happened, and it was so smooth and quick - perhaps even *too* quick for Pai to fully savor the moment. The crab wasn't a mistake; it did exactly what she needed it to by leaving her in the wet, slurry-like state that it did. It burned her asshole as it made its exit, so raw and heated it was, and she heard Sarah moan lustfully as it splattered onto her skin beneath. Little flecks of brown sprayed off onto Pai's own boots, blotting out the light scattering from their specular silken surface. As her flow continued, Pai recklessly loosed sprays of piss across her lover's calves and thighs, while her cunny oozed arousal over Sarah's ankles.

But the shit was the thing, the main attraction for the both of them, and when Pai looked down and saw it, smelled it - thick, sloppy liquid brown steaming as it covered the tops of Sarah's feet and spilling onto the white sheets around them - she had to suck a dangling strand of saliva back into her mouth. She felt both the demented elation that always came with purging herself of something she could not fully digest, and the insane impulse to try to consume to it for a second time.

"Mmm...what a nice little mud bath..." Sarah cooed, rubbing the soles of each foot against the topside of the other, getting that hot, wet brown-brown all over her skin.

Pai moved quickly off and down from Sarah, then returned on her hands and knees, like a little girl eager to play with a fascinating new accessory for her dolly. She took Sarah's feet into her hands again, this time a sticky and messy kind of wet, her small nose wrinkling as the sweet, rancid scent of her own fresh diarrhea was thrust into her face. She loved seeing Sarah's gorgeous toenails painted twice: once with a glamorous, rose-red polish, and then again with Pai's own lumpen gloss: the real color of love.

Much as she wanted to, she couldn't afford to lap it all up, but there was no helping her taking one of Sarah's big toes into her mouth, sucking on it like a pacifier as Sarah pressed the dirty underside of her other foot's toes gently against her cheek, telling her how she was "such a good, filthy babywhore".

Pai had not felt so loved in years - no, not *ever*. She locked eyes with Sarah in a way that was now wholly unashamed and deeply passionate, as she lewdly curled her pink tongue between crap encrusted toes. She was all too eager to once again embrace her confirmed status as a masochistic toiletslut who reaps pleasure from the foulest degradation.