All Comments on 'How the Coronavirus Changed My Life'

by aubrey1701

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

I liked it. I assume the last sentence means a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ooh...

He gets that flesh-eating sti and his wife cuts his ballsack off to use as a tobacco pouch after he dies.

BrentJWBrentJWalmost 4 years ago
Ah-ha!

So Grace’s vagina is too dry to have sex for months but then has dew on her labia at last encounter. So physically she can still get aroused. Must be a major mental block against having sex with her husband that was finally overcome? Could be lots of explanations for this with possible future fun to be had. Look forward to next installment. Maybe a threesome with Cathy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Damn he is cold.

He deserves both? No better than the cheating women in some of these stories. I feel badly for Grace. Sure, she cut him off from sex but they could still work it out. Either she knows about the affair or she was truly trusting that her friend was giving her good advice.

COYSCOYSalmost 4 years ago
Really Good

Terrific erotic story. Felt real. Many women take advice from a friend, some good,some bad. I can see a woman taking a heads up from a good friend, especially if she’s feeling guilty. Also she might feel she’s losing her husband to that friend, as maybe in this case. Well written, looking forward to more. Thank you

cyferxcyferxalmost 4 years ago
Jekyll and Hyde

Learn who is who. Dr. Jekyll is the meek and mild scientist. Mr Hyde is the mean one. You got it backwards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Part 2is coming

Life was good till it wasn’t.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitalmost 4 years ago

Cheating asshole...hope he gets caught and his wife takes him to the cleaners.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A next sequel

Has Chris any future role in a next sequel or only the divorce lawyers?

For example Chris and Cathy lives in open marriage and Chris goes to his 20 years old lover and he sleeps at the 20 years old girl because the corona.......................................Would be a good sex scen with Chris and a 20 years old bombshel and paralel scen with mature sex scen with the main character?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Liked it

Well written, believable dialogue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraubrey1701@aubrey1701
== Results from http://bdsmtest.org/ == 91% Voyeur 84% Switch 78% Submissive 77% Non-monogamist 76% Experimentalist 64% Vanilla 62% Bondage giver 58% Exhibitionist 52% Degradation receiver 51% Bondage receiver 50% Dominant 43% Brat tamer 38% Primal (P...

story TAGS