How the rich live

Story Info
My mother and others.
13k words
4.45
39.7k
58

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 09/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klampet
klampet
148 Followers

I was rich, very rich. I was born, twenty one years ago, with a silver spoon in my mouth. My parents were titled, Earl and Countess of Bamford, in a midlands county. He was addressed as your Lordship and his wife was your ladyship. A load of cobblers are as far I was concerned. They were called mother and father by me. That was until sixteen months ago when my father died after a short illness with cancer. I became the Earl and I now I'm living the dream.

My elevation to the title was a surprise to me, my father was, until his illness, a robust and healthy man with a zest for life and was in his late forties. He and mother were very sociable people who mingled with their peers, they partied and holidayed in exotic parts of the world. As an earl he had huge responsibilities, his land was large with many prosperous farms and he attended the House of Lords frequently He seemed set to go on for years till he called in his doctor because he was getting severe headaches. Within weeks he was dead.

I had to sell some land to help pay for death duties. This tax has crippled many large estates in the UK, many have gone under and many have decreased in size but luckily my father was entrepreneurial and made sufficient money to cover most of the tax. After dealing with the death duty I was still extremely rich.

It took me just over a year to deal with the changeover and I was exhausted. I still operated a large area of land with the help of a manager. He was the person who really ran the estate giving me time to do my own thing.

My mother by this time had become depressed, complaining how she missed her husband. While he was alive they lived the life of the rich, partying with other aristocrats and the elite of the sporting and showbiz world but since his passing she has become a hermit. She rarely leaves the family home.

Mother was a very pretty woman. Apart from her impeccable upbringing she had the benefit of a beautiful body, something that I found very interesting as did her male and female acquaintances. She was forty six years of age but looked more like in her late twenties. She was five foot eight tall with long blonde hair, blue eyes and a smile that melted the hearts of those lucky enough to see it.

Her breasts were large with no discernible droop and her bum was tight, round and moved sensually when walking. Her stomach was flat and if she hadn't been an aristocrat could have been a model. All that was wasted now as she withdrew within herself. She still dressed impeccably, wearing skirts that reached her knees and blouses that hid her breasts and wore shoes with heels that made her arse sway enticingly while walking.

I've had my share of lady friends but my mother seemed more sexy than any of them. I have at times lusted after my mother but my girl friends have assuaged my sexual needs. It always amazed me to take a society woman to places like Ascot or Henley to see how elegant and poised they carried themselves in public but when.in private they act like sluts.

I walked into the dining room one morning for breakfast and found my mother looking stressed and a hint of tears in her eyes. "What ho, mother, what's ticking you off this lovely morning?"

She didn't reply, bit her lip and continued eating her breakfast. Suddenly tears fell from her eyes. "Oh, Robert, I feel so lonely these days, I miss your father so much."

"You should socialise more, Mother, instead of shutting yourself off from all your friends. I'm sure you won't have trouble meeting someone. You are a very beautiful woman, there would be loads of men who would be ready to court you. You are the Dowager Countess after all."

"Please, Robert, don't call me that, it makes me feel so old In any event I doubt I would meet anybody like your father. He was so full of life and a very robust lover, it's that I miss the most, we had such a great sex life. Sorry, I shouldn't be talking to you like this."

"That's alright, Mother, I'm concerned about you. You deserve better and you're too young to give up living properly. Now I've got time, I think we should have a party like in the old days. Do you want to organise it, it'll give you something to do and you can invite who you like."

To my surprise she agreed to it and I could see a glimpse of mother of yesteryear. And so it came to pass that three weeks later we had a small party of thirty people. All went well as mother met her old friends. Nearly everyone was listed in Burkes peerage with a sprinkling of nouveau riche. Mother was back to her sparkling best, dressed in a dress that left her back naked nearly down to her buttocks, I don't understand ladies apparel but to me it seemed to me that she was not wearing a bra. The dress was discreet enough not to show if she was braless or not

Mother was not alone in her attire, most of the ladies wore clothes that were revealing but the the men all wore dinner suits. A small band played music to dance to and some people were drinking too much. Later that became obvious as the ladies removed some top clothes, either because of heat or drink. There was no misbehaviour just more skin was exposed.

Later on I noticed mother was missing, I put that down to to her being a good hostess and ensuring everything was in good order. Ten minutes later I became concerned, mother was still missing so I went looking for her. I was worried if the evening had become too much for her.

I searched the downstairs rooms, there are a lot of them, as I was about to go upstairs when I heard a muffled scream from the orangery. I rushed there to see two people struggling, one a man and the other a woman. I barged into them separating the couple. To my disgust the man, Lord *****ly had pulled the dress of my mother down and my mother was crying. "You basted," she screamed at him, "get out of my house before I do something nasty to you."

She stood glaring at him in her anger, spittle drooling from her mouth. Mother was so angry she hadn't adjusted her clothing and her tits were uncovered. Her assailant had left rapidly before I had chance to give him a punch on his smug face. Mother started crying and snuggled up to me pressing her bare breast into my chest. I held her gently for a few minutes until her sobbing finished. "Mother, I'm sorry this happened but I don't understand why you are in here with him!"

"I told him about the grapes you are growing and he said he was interested and asked to see them so I brought him here. Everything was alright until he put his arm around my waist and I told him to behave himself. He had had too much to drink and that must have caused him to put his hand on my breasts, that's when I screamed and then he pulled my dress. Which reminds me, my dress is still down, I'm sorry that you have seen me like this. she pulled away from me and adjusted her dress.

"That's OK, mother, you have beautiful tits and I have enjoyed seeing them, you have a lovely body and you have nothing to apologise for."

Mother stood a while looking at me, "Oh, my God, you sound so like your father and the older you get the more you look like him. I have an inkling that that has been my problem, I'm seeing you and missing my husband. As I admitted a while ago I haven't sex for over two years and it's beginning to get to me."

"Is there anyone here tonight you fancy, even if only for sex?"

She shook her head, "there is but he's not available."

"I would let morals deter you, it would only be cure for what ails you." I replied.

"You don't understand, son, you are the one not available."

I just stared at my beautiful mother, her dress barely covering her breasts. I didn't know how to answer that, I have often thought my mother was very sexy but I've never imagined being intimate with her.

She saw the confusion in my face and said," I'm sorry I shouldn't have told you that, but when I see you my mind goes to my husband and all that that entails. If I wasn't your mother would you fancy me enough to be my lover?"

"Like a shot, I've just seen your breasts and none of my girlfriends have got any better."

My mother looked at me for a few seconds before she dropped her dress exposing her body from the waist up. "Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yes. I am." I answered.

"Right, we have guests," she said pulling up her dress and makings sure she was properly dressed and we returned to the party. The man who was molesting mother and his wife had departed but everybody else were getting drunk and dancing. At about one o'clock in the morning some guests started to leave and the last left an hour later. The party had been a success and most guests were pleased that mother had returned to society and invitations would be sent to her in future.

The staff had been given the night off after they had completed preparations for the party so mother and I tidied up and left the bulk of the work for later in the day.

Mother left for her rooms, she had a drawing room, a small kitchen and two bedrooms, one en suite and a separate bathroom in the west wing of the house. I lived in the main part and had several rooms and the orangery. The house was huge, the staff lived in and their quarters were large. We, the owners, were not allowed anywhere near the staff rooms unless invited.

Next morning I noticed that mother had eaten breakfast in her rooms, I wondered if she was worried about our encounter last night and was keeping out of my way. The staff had cleared by the time I got up and were carrying out their normal duties. The housekeeper and cook were laws unto themselves. Although the butler was in charge of staff, the cook and housekeeper held positions that only they were responsible for.

My mother has a maid who serves her and her alone. The two maids who kept the house clean and tidy under the housekeeper and a kitchen maid to assist the cook. A gardener and chauffeur completed the staff.

Mother surfaced just before noon. "Hello son, sleep well?" she asked.

I looked at her, she was impeccably dressed as usual, but with a difference. Her clothes were more sexy, expensive, but somehow she was showing more skin than usual. Not tarty, she has too much class for that, but certainly more sexy.

"You look well this morning, somehow you seem different."

"I've decided to dress to please the man in my life, do you like what you see?" she asked archly.

"I think you look more sexy than ever, if that is possible and you're certainly more chipper than of late. Is there any reason for this?"

"I've been told my breasts are beautiful and I want to live up to that compliment and I've made a decision that will alter my life forever."

"Oh yes, and what is that decision? " I asked.

"I'm determined to seduce my admirer so that he will make love to me like my husband used to."

I was taken aback by that comment. I wondered for hours before my mother made an appearance what would be the consequences of last nights proceedings. Mother is a very beautiful woman and I know that I would really love to have a closer relationship with her even though that would be illegal.

"We shall see, at the present time I have a meeting with the manager about a problem with a tenant that must be solved."

Mother smiled and nodded to show she understood my meaning. I kissed her on her cheek and left for my meeting. The problem was soon solved, a farmer needed to build another barn and he was told he may infringe building regulations. My manager, who knew everybody in the county that mattered, took it upon himself to sort it out just what the problem was with the local council planning officer...

When i got home mother was waiting for me, I could see by her agitated state that she was worried about something. The house maid made us tea and cakes and we sat in the drawing room, silently, and drank our tea.

Suddenly mother blurted out that she had something she had to tell me. "Robert, there's something you must know, your father and I have kept you sheltered from real life. We brought you up to be a gentleman but we were ready to take you into our way of living when your father became ill, then it was too late.

"We had noticed that you had several girlfriends and assumed that you were sexually active with girls of good breeding." I nodded my reply before she continued. "As you'll know these girls when in public look so chic and haughty and look as if butter wouldn't melt in their mouths but you know different."

I agreed with her completely, I've seen titled young ladies turn into slags when they are enjoying sex but as soon as they had finished they dressed and became paragons of virtue. "I understand all that but what has that got to do with me or you or anybody else?" I asked.

"Well you know Lord and Lady A*******er? What do you know about them?" she asked.

"Not a lot, they seem a bit stuffy and uptight but are agreeable enough, I've been with their daughter, biblically speaking, and she's a bit of a goer. But that's all, why do you ask?

"They are having regular sex with both their children." she replied

I was stunned and frankly didn't believe her. "How do you know this, rumours or just hearsay?"

"I've seen them doing it, we go to parties where this sort of thing goes on. I could tell you tales about most of our friends and their sexual activities. Most of the time everybody would be stark naked, guests and servants, for the entire evening. Just because we are the so called elite doesn't mean we are prudish old people, we have desires like the proletariat and we enjoy them. We don't make it public but sex is nice, no sex is great, and we all participate in it."

She stopped there and watched my reaction, it took me some time to let that sink in. "That never happened at our party last night even though the ladies were showing a lot of flesh." I replied.

"No, son, all the guests were strictly forbidden to act like that in front of you until I explained everything to you. When you saw my breasts last night I knew you were ready to be installed into our way of life."

Have you made love in public at parties you have attended? "

She nodded, "it's just something we do, your father and I try to be together all the time but often a young man or woman butts in and manners forbid us to say no, so I have had a lot of sex with people other than your father, male and female."

My mother sat there straight faced and told me that in a matter of fact way that I found baffling. This woman is my mother, a person I've never seen act in an inappropriate manner in my life. She looks so demure and innocent I find it difficult to believe what she has told me, my mother would and did have casual sex in public with half the landed gentry in the county.

"You alright, son, are you disappointed in me, have I let you down? This is the real world and you are part of it, especially as you are now the Earl. You would have found out sooner if your father hadn't died so young."

"I am surprised, I must confess but I am a red blooded man and I do get urges that I thought could be satisfied by the young ladies I pick up and it'll take me time to terms with my new found knowledge. Thank you mother."

She stood up and said she would leave me to think about what she had said and let you get your head round what I've told you. It's a nice day I'll have a quick swim and rest for the time being. I watched her walk away, her arse swayed erotically as she left. My mother, hey.

I have a rather grand pool at the rear of the house, with changing rooms and showers for both sexes. The pool had Roman steps at one end and a diving board at the other. The pool was serviced weekly by a local firm who texted when and at what time they would arrive. The grounds that surrounded the pool were extensive which was landscaped beautifully hundreds of years ago by a renowned garden designer.

I sat there in the drawing room thinking about what my mother had said, a maid brought in more tea and I was lost in my thoughts for an hour. Still amazed at what I had been told but beginning to understand, I got out of my chair and went outside for some fresh air.

The pool was empty but my mother was stretched out on a sunbed. "Hello," she said, feeling better now."

"My head hurts a little but I'm coming to an understanding, slowly. Does this mean you and I are going to have sex?"

"Only if you want to, you can have me anytime you want," she said in her cultured voice. "It's entirely up to you, if you don't fancy me then that's alright, just let me know."

"I would love to have sex with you, it's illegal but no one needs to know apart from us." I replied.

"No, son, in our circle everybody knows who is fucking who, at parties you will be expected to fuck me in public. That is our way of life. Now you are aware of the facts we will slowly revert to how we spent our daily lives, which we did when you were at school and university. You will be surprised just how much flesh you will see over the next few days. You are the Earl of Bamford and must live up to the previous Earl.

She rose from the sunbed and removed her swimsuit. My mother was so beautiful, her body was tight, her tits were big but they were firm with hard nipples which I had already seen but I was surprised to see her shaven pubes. it made her slit look very young like a young girls. "OK, Your Lordship, come with me." She held out her hand and lead me inside the house and took me to her room. And removed my clothes. When I was naked she made me lay on her bed and straddled me, inserting my cock into her vagina and rode me until she climaxed.

"My God, I needed that, it's been so long since I have had a man, thank you, son." She pulled a cord by her headboard and in less than a minute her maid arrived. I covered myself but mother told me not to be silly. Matilda has seen more than this before, you silly boy. "Matilda you may tell the staff that we are back to normal but first bring us some tea, my son and I are going to fuck like rabbits today and I will need sustenance."

"Right, son, are you ready to fuck your mother?"

I was laying in her bed, stark naked and she had just ridden to her own climax. I am not used to being treated like this and I told her so. " Now look here, Mother, I'm the Earl now and you are just the Dowager Countess, you live in my property and I will decide who I have sex with, not you. Do you understand? "

"Thank you, your Lordship, I'm glad you are going to assert your authority, I was worried in case you didn't realise your responsibilities as our Lord and master, I know you have the working of the estate under control but you are still not fully aware of your family and moral duties as you have only just been told about our lifestyle. That is your fathers and my mistake, I'm now trying to explain how we have lived for hundreds of years."

"I agree, Mother, you can help me but in the end I will do things my way."

"That is right, my son, what do you want to do now? Should I dress and let you leave my rooms without giving you satisfaction?"

As she said that Matilda entered the room carrying a tray with tea and biscuits. She looked at mother and asked if she needed anything else. "No thank you, in future remember when the Earl is present you must ask him first, then me. We are back to normal in all respects and you know that the Earl is our Lord still. The Earl is still the Earl."

"Of course your Ladyship, it's good to have order back in our world." she turned to me and said, " I'm glad you are my Lord and are taking control of all of us in your household, now is there any thing you require, your Lordship?"

"No thank you, Matilda, there's nothing right now."

Matilda bowed and with a glance at my mother she left the room, a smile on her face.

"Mother I love you very much and I will have sex with you but not right now, I have work to do and I will visit you when I'm ready. Meanwhile you can dress but you cannot wear any underclothes in future."

klampet
klampet
148 Followers