How the rich live

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klampet
klampet
148 Followers

She decided to go again, riding me like she did her favourite chestnut mare until I told her I was near to a climax. She increased her speed and we came together, our bodies sweating and shuddering with erotic fervour as I filled her bowels with the contents of my balls.

"I'm right, my arse may be a bit sore tomorrow but that has been the best fuck of my life." Mother announced.

"Personally I enjoy your vagina more," I said, "but right now I'm tired and if you will excuse me I'll retire for the night."

I left then, Matilda was fucking Tom, or was it the other way round? and mother went to help her.

Next morning I woke at eight and had a leisurely breakfast, mother joined me later, we were served by a naked butler and a naked waitress. Mother was dressed in a black skirt that.looked more like a belt but I was fully dressed pants, trousers and shirt. Later on i was going to meet the staff who worked for me, the household staff, as I'm not familiar with them. I always like to know my employees especially those that cook and clean for me.

At ten o'clock Charles knocked on my drawing room door and let himself in. I sat in my chair and watched him approach in in his butlerlike walk, very formal but also slightly condescending as becomes a butler of a large house. He stood a yard in front of me and waited for me to speak in his grand manner. Earls may come and go but butlers are forever.

"Charles, I find that I don't know my household staff and I want to put this right, telll me about yourself and why you remain in the employ of this house." I asked, "please speak freely."

"Your lordship, I've worked here all my working life and I've been paid well and risen to my current job as your butler. I've had a great time here and been treated with the greatest respect. I've been lucky to fuck most of the gentry in this part of the world and beyond. I'm happy to dispense with the uniform of a butler and work with very little clothes on, my station in in life is defined by my collar and tie which I now consider my uniform. When you first succeeded your father we, the staff, had to revert to normal dress as we were not sure how you would treat the staff. None of us wanted to be sacked for being nude in front of you, even your mother was not certain how you would react, but rest assured, we as a unit are delighted that we can dress as we did for your father."

.I thanked Charles and assured him nothing had changed and that I was happy to continue as my father did. He then assumed a position behind me and called in the housekeeper. Mrs Slocombe entered, bowed her head and waited for me to speak.

Basically I asked her the same question that I had asked Charles and she told me about her employment with the family. Just like Charles she had worked there all her working life and was happy to continue until her retirement. Being nude most of the time was no problem but she did request extra staff now that things had returned to normal. If how we lived was normal I'm not sure. I agreed to that, I have a huge house and it was too much for three people to maintain to a high standard of care and cleanliness.

Marion the cook was next, sans pinafore or apron, whatever they are called. I asked the same question of her and she told me her story. She would stay as cook until she retired, she was sixty one years old so that meant see would be around for at least four years. This is the woman I thought was only about fifty only a few days ago, working nude must be beneficial to the aging process. Marion was trained at a French nudist resort and she was very good at her job. She also requested more help in the kitchen which I allowed as we will entertain more and it's better to have staff living in rather than employed on an ad hoc basis if only for continuity.

The next staff to be interviewed was the upstairs maid, unlike the rest she was young. She told me that she was very lucky to get her job as the previous maid had married and moved with her husband to Australia. Angela, the girls name, stated that working nude was no problem and smiled at me, remembering how I felt her up when she brought the strap for me to punish mother and Matilda.

Next staff member was Hilda, she was the other member of household staff, who looked about forty years old but she advised me that she was fifty three and like the rest of the staff was there for the long run. I could see that she was very hairy and I remembered feeling her up last night. "I've never shaved my pubic area, your Lordship, but I will if you order me to," she said noticing where my eyes were fixed."

"Good Lord, no, I would never do that to any staff member, you are all individuals and I respect that. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have stared at your pubes, it just that it's unusual to see that much hair these days. I'm truly sorry if I caused you any embarrassment, please forgive me, Hilda."

Hilda smiled, "It was nice when you touched me last night so I'll forgive you. I'm happy with my job and I'll stay as long as I can."

June the kitchen help was next but I didn't delay her too long as we spoke previously, I asked if she had any comments and she was concerned that there was not enough staff to help Cook.

The gardener was next, he I knew but still asked him for his opinion. He too was concerned that with a big garden he struggled to keep it in order and had to employ part time gardeners at busy times. I assured him he would be getting additional staff. The chauffeur was happy with his lot, we had three cars that were hardly used but were kept immaculate.

Finally the two young women who served the meal last night were ushered in. They were local ladies that were brought in to help. I don't want that, I want to have staff living in and working permanently as part of a team. Both ladies were happy to work at the house and their husbands were used by Tom in the garden. When I asked them if they would like to be permanent staff they hesitated before answering. The oldest one, Mary, said she was married and couldn't leave her husband but when I suggested he joined her and become gardener handyman she jumped at the offer.

I told her to speak to Charles about that, the other woman, Chloe, said the same and I referred her to Charles as well. I leave staffing to the butler, I just decide how many and Inverness increased the number of staff and it was Charles job to decide on the people.

I felt I had had good morning and I think. I have a better understanding of my household staff. I spoke to Charles about the increase in staff and smiled to himself and said he wouldn't have to ask me for more as he was going to. "Now we are going back to normal we definitely do need more help, we've been in limbo for so long that I had laid people. "

We spoke about staffing matters for a few minutes and Charles said he fully understood my needs and that he would sort it out. I would meet any new people he engaged as he knew that I wanted to meet them. I excused myself and went to mothers rooms. This time when Matilda opened the door she was nude and when I was shown into my mothers room so was she.

" Mother, I've increased the staff numbers as we will be entertaining more but the real reason I'm here is to ask who will be at the dinner on Saturday."

"Well, son, I'm going make amends to Lord *****ly for what happened at our first party." She saw the expression on my face and continued. "As I've explained normally at our parties we would have sex with any of the guests but this time it was different as we didn't want you to see how we behaved until I had spoken to you to explain our lifestyle. I was angry with him at the time but because you had the opportunity to see my breasts and I knew you were ready and I'm thankful for that. Plus he is not a bad man at heart so I owe him."

She continued, "I've also invited Lord A********er and his children, Adele you know, as well as my mother and father. I haven't seen them for ages and you and I will make ten, just enough for an intimate dinner party."

"The week after that I've accepted an invitation to a wedding of the daughter of my friend Lady Sonia, that's if you want to."

I was about to fully follow my father's footsteps. Not only my father but also my grandfather and great grandfathers going back four hundred years. By next weekend I shall experience the perverted lifestyle of my ancestors. I only hope I can live up everybody's expectations.

klampet
klampet
148 Followers