How the rich live

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klampet
klampet
148 Followers

"I'm glad about that but why are you calling me Master?

"Well, you are my Master and when you're fucking me I feel that that I'm just a slave to be used as you wish, you have reminded me earlier that I'm there for your pleasure. I agree with that, you are my Lord and Master."

While mother and I were talking, Matilda had been stroking and sucking on my cock and I was getting hard again. What with that and the vision of my naked mother sitting in front of me her legs akimbo made me as hard as a rock.

"Excuse me ladies there is something I need to do, I got up and rang the bell for a maid who arrived in two minutes. "You rang your Lordship?" she asked. This was the youngest member of staff in the entire house hold, probably about thirty.

"Yes, her Ladyship has misbehaved and must be punished, will you fetch me a leather strap, please? "

"Of course, your Lordship, I'll be back presently." she curtsied and left. She was not phased by the fact we were naked and I was aroused. She only wore a skimpy skirt and her tits wobbled as she walked.

"Mother why is the maid dressed so skimpily? is this the new uniform? " I asked.

"I told you that you would see more skin now that you have taken your duties as Earl, when you were at school we were liberal but when you were at home we were formal. Now they will wear less and less and then they will be nude. They are slowly reverting to the status quo.

Then the maid returned with a strap about four foot long and three inches wide. I thanked the maid and as she gave me the strap I decided to touch her tits. She stood still and smiled at me as I kneaded her tits so I slipped my hand under her skirt. As she was not wearing knickers I felt her cunt which was wet, I inserted my finger into her fanny as she spread her legs for me. Then I dismissed her, she curtsied and left.

"Mother you tried to refuse me the use of your arsehole and Matilda you rudely butted in to help her Ladyship. For that you will each receive ten stokes, five on your arse and five on your tits. Bend over now!"

They both got to their feet and bent over with their arses high, legs spread for balance. I thrashed mother first, she squealed but said nothing so I delivered four more. Mother smiled at me after each stroke but never moved her stance even though her tits swung freely. Fascinating.

Then I did the same to Matilda, she took them stoically, just like mother, only her tits moved.

They both stood up to get their final five strokes. Mother stood facing me and stuck her chest out, her nipples hard and pointed. Her tits were already red from the slapping I gave her earlier but she was resolute standing before me. I hit both her tits at nipple level. She almost fell back with the force but steadied herself and thrust her chest out ready to accept the final four. I hit her tits four more times which she took without a whimper.

Matilda took her punishment without a sound and smiled after the final one and thanked me.

"Well how do you feel now, ladies? " I asked.

"Thank you, son, I was wrong to deny you my arsehole, my body is for you to use as you think fit, I'll never try that again."

Matilda said, "I'm happy that you care enough to punish me for my mistakes, as her Ladyship said my body is yours to treat as you want and in future I'll keep my opinions to myself, Thank you."

My cock was still hard and I needed reliefs so I told the ladies to get on their knees and make my cock go soft. Mother deepthroated me and Matilda caressed my balls and managed to get two fingers in my arse. it didn't take long for my orgasm and I splattered my come over my mothers tits and face to her pleasure. I was finished for now but I wanted to humiliate mother and Matilda so I made them stand up facing each other and told them to finger fuck each other.

They did it easily, they opened their legs and pushed their hips forward so they could access each others cunts and vigorously masturbate each other till they both came and collapsed onto the floor exhausted.

When mother had recovered I asked her how the party was coming on, She said it was good but she had reservations as it had been so long since the last party, at least a party like she was planning, and she didn't know how to be sure it would be a success. Mother was not as upbeat as I expected so I suggested that we have a trial family party.

"That's a great idea," she said and rang the bell for the kitchen. Five minutes later the cook entered the room. She also wasn't surprised to see three naked people. It seems as if this was normal, in fact she wasn't wearing much herself. Her attire consisted of an apron that covered her ample boobs and barely reached below her waist. I could clearly see her vagina and her back was naked except for the strips of cloth that secured her apron. Her bum was large, round and firm and very sexy.

She turned to me but I told her my mother wished to speak to her. Mother asked if she could handle a small party on Saturday as a trial run for the party already organised for the week after. "Of course, your Ladyship, how many guests to cater for?"

Mother looked at me and I said only myself and her Ladyship, it's only a trial run to ensure the staff are up to speed.

"That's fine," Cook said, "°I'll get Charles to ensure the staff are training for a party of ten and act accordingly. "

Mother spoke up, "I think that Matilda and the chauffeur should dine with us, what do you think, your Lordship."

After a few moments thought I agreed and nodded to cook. She curtsied and left, I watched as her magnificent body left the room, the woman was working practically naked and I felt a twitch in my loins. Mother noticed, "she was a cook in a nudist resort in France before she worked here and she's a devout nudist, she's been frustrated since father died and she's pleased you have taken up the Earl's duties properly."

We were tired now so I returned to my drawing room to have a cup of tea. Charles, the butler was there when I arrived. "Excuse me, your Lordship, I'm just checking to ensure your quarters are up to scratch. Is there anything I do for you."

Charles had been with my family for a long as I can remember and had been the butler for ten years. Normally he would be impeccably dressed, in my presence, but now he was wearing a tie. His portly body was, well portly. His bearing was just as a butler should be, he walked slowly and ponderously but his skin was very tanned. He obviously sunbathed nude and was not ashamed of his body. I must ask mother why he only wears a tie while on duty. His penis was a good size and it swung slowly as he walked at his own pace.

I asked for tea and he left to tell a maid to bring some. The maid who brought my tea was overdressed by Charles standard, she was in her late fifties, most of the staff had been with us for years as mentioned previously but June the kitchen maid was one of the longest serving servants, She wore a short black skirt that barely covered her arse, I could clearly see that she wore no knickers. She placed the tea on the table that was near my armchair, her tits swayed as she bent over the table.

For her age she was in good shape, her tits were small but firm, her arse tight and button shaped and I could see her pubes were shaven. She asked if there anything else I needed but I shook my head and she curtsied and and turned to go, I said, "Excuse me, it's June isn't it?"

She stopped and turned to me, "yes, your Lordship." she stood waiting for me to speak, her tits pointing at me.

"Yes sir, I've been here for twenty eight years, I took my mothers place when she retired. I was thirty two when I came here."

"Do you like wirking here?" I asked.

."Of course, your Lordship, I was going to retire a few weeks ago but as you are carrying on with the previous Earl's way so I've decided to stay. I like to work with the dress code here, I've done it all my working life. The only thing is that young Sally Jackson was disappointed as she is the next one to take my place."

"Are you happy wearing so little clothes, it is not normal these days?"

"Good God, your Lordship, today I'm overdressed as I'm normally naked as it is the done thing in most of the grand houses in this part of the county. The staff are still unsure of your attitude to our dress code but thankfully you seem OK with it. Sorry I shouldn't speak like this, it's very impolite of me."

"Not at all June, I'm very pleased you have told me this, I was wondering what was going on with the staff and their lack of clothing. You can let it be known that I'm pleased you are happy working for me and please dress as you wish. Thank you."

She departed with a smile on her face.

On the Saturday of our trial dinner party staff were rushing around getting everything in place. As is the usual practice extra waiting staff had been drafted in and they were keen to impress in case a vacancy turns up.

The chauffeur, John Robinson, had agreed to partner Matilda. Being the chauffeur he was always called Robinson. He had been given his clothes for tonight and mother had given me mine.

At seven o'clock, dressed as mother had ordered I went to her rooms to escort her to dinner. Matilda answered the door and I admired her dress. She wore a transparent black figure hugging dress that hid nothing, I told her how fantastic she looked, she bowed and said thank you. She took me to mother's room. Mother stood up as I entered, she wore a transparent white dress that hung loosely over her body. Wow. Neither of them wore underclothes.

"You look stunning, is the dress new?" I asked.

"No, Robert, I've worn this a few times, never without knickers before. You look good, son, those clothes suit you, very sexy."

I only wore a pair of very brief pants that barely contained my cock which was clearly outlined, ì had a collar around my neck and a tie and I had cuffs on my wrists. That was it.

We waited for Robinson before going to my drawing room, he arrived a few minutes later and we went to my drawing room where Charles waited for us. He was dressed as the previous time I saw him in my room. "Drinks, anyone?" he asked in his bass voice used by butlers everywhere. We all asked for a red wine and drank them as Charles left to see how dinner was progressing.

Robinson seemed at ease in our presence. I asked him if he was happy being here dressed as he was. He nodded, "I've done this many times, your Lordship, I've been the chauffeur for your family for thirty five years and with respect I've fucked half the gentry in the Midland's, male and female. I'm the only member of staff who has to be dressed all the time so events like this are refreshing for me."

Good grief, I really must get to know my staff. I am familiar with my tenants but my household staff are strangers to me. Must put that right.

Dinner is served, Charles announced gravely. He stood aside to allow us to enter the dining room. Charles followed us in and ushered the ladies to their seats. The table used tonight wasn't the usual one but one brought in to seat six. I sat at the head with Robinson opposite me.

The food was brought in by two waitresses who were totally naked apart for heels, I've never seen these two, they must be temporary staff. They carried themselves well. both were in their thirties and they were slightly overweight, both had large heavy tits with nipples that looked as hard as diamonds. One had shaven pubes and the other was a neatly trimmed heart. Both arses were tight and as they wore high heeled shoes that swayed as they moved.

As they brought the food round I saw Robinson touching the waitresses arse as he used his other hand to spoon food to his plate.

Another waitress brought in the wine, a very nice red and a palatable white, this waitress was one of the housekeepers maids. She too was naked. She was one of longer serving maids and was at least in her mid forties and overweight by a couple of stone.

She was a pretty woman with long blonde hair and bright blue eyes, a typical Anglo Saxon woman. Her breasts were big and they sagged slightly with her nipples pointing at an angle of less than forty-five degrees but her rounded stomach was too big to be attractive and her pubic area was covered by hair that had never been trimmed. It was interesting to see a natural look and I would like to feel her up.

When she offered me wine I asked for the red and as she poured it I cupped her groin with my right hand and felt her bush and her wet vagina. It was only for a few seconds but it was nice.

For the second course there was pork chops, the meal was not grand, this was only a trial. The waitress with the shaved pubes brought the plate with the chops on and stood by me and I put my hand on her vagina, she opened her legs to allow me easy access. I took a chop with my other hand and stuck my finger into her cunt, she stood still as I rubbed her clitoris but she had to move to serve mother. Mother smiled her approval as she took her meat from the waitress

Our dessert followed and we had coffee. After the table was cleared mother called Charles over and removed her dress, not that it made much difference as the dress hid nothing. Now totally nude mother stuck her hand out and pulled the butler closer to her. Charles was already hard and he stood as mother wanked him slowly. "It's nice to back to our normal routine, your Ladyship, it's been a long time since you've done this."

"Yes, Charles, it is but we are back. How do you think things went tonight, have we learned anything that we must put right before our party next week?"

"There are are a few things that could be done, nothing big, such as having the wine on the table at the start of the meal, but as I have already said nothing major, the whole event was videoed and I'll look at it and tweak things with the staff."

"There is just one thing more your Ladyship, the housekeeper was disappointed that she wasn't invited tonight, she and the gardener would have enjoyed it.

"Oh dear, I'm sorry to have been so remiss, I hope she isn't too upset. I will apologise to her as soon as possible." mother was visibly upset. She continued stroking the butlers big cock and he was near to ejaculating,

"That's no problem, I thought you would like to speak to her so I told her to wait outside. I feel that I'm to blame for not advising your Ladyship in the first place," as he ejaculated.

"Thank you, Charles, when you are ready send her in."

The butler cleaned himself and cleaned where he had sent copious amounts of come onto the floor although he had caught most of it in a napkin. The he opened the dining room door and said, "her ladyship will see you now, Mrs Slocombe."

An elderly lady entered the room, Mrs Slocombe, was sixty years old and had been housekeeper as long as a I known her. She had black hair, tinged with gray, she stood erect, her presence showed she was a figure of authority, her big breasts jutted from her chest. She was five foot eight inches high and overweight. Her leg's were straight and beautifully shaped as was her full rounded bottom. like the rest of the staff she was naked.

"I must apologise, Mrs Slocombe, for not inviting you to the party tonight, it is unforgivable of me and I cannot justify my mistake, I hope you will forgive me, I'm so sorry."

"That's alright, your Ladyship, I know you have a lot on your mind and we know that his Lordship is taking up the reins, so to speak, we are glad of that so I do understand your problems. It will work itself out and things will go swimmingly in future,"

"Stay with us and have a brandy or two, is the gardener with us as well do you know?"

"Yes, your Ladyship, shall I call him in?" the housekeeper replied.

"No, Charles will do that, sit down and make yourself comfortable." mother said.

The housekeeper sat on a chair and showed me her bald vagina and Ton Banton the gardener came into the room and was ushered to a chair by Charles. He was naked also.

Charles asked if he should serve the brandy. "Next week we shall serve Port at the table after coffee but this week we shall forgo that."

The butler brought the drinks round and handed a glass to each of us. During that time the ladies touched him up but like the butler he is he never flinched once or showed any sign that he was being distracted. He was getting hard again.

I removed my pants, pants in the UK are underclothes, and released my cock that had been restrained for so long. Mrs Slocombe stared at me, put her drink down, and placed her mouth over my cock. I caught mothers eye, she smiled and shrugged her shoulders. I thought for a moment there that she was going to laugh at me.

Mrs Slocombe was an expert at giving head, she managed to fit me into her throat and I was struggling not to come. The housekeeper was on her knees with her legs wide open and the gardener fucked her arsehole with gusto, so hard that he was driving her body forward so that her mouth was pressed hard against my cock.

Charles was being stroked by mother again and Matilda was being fucked. by the chauffeur. It was an orgy, unlike any dinner party I've ever attended before. In the midst of all this sexual activity I asked mother if this was normal for her dinner parties. "The guests next week will be different but basically yes."

"Everybody must have been pissed of with me during school holidays," I suggested.

"Not so," she replied, "we partied away then and when you were younger you were confined to your own private rooms, remember, one member of staff stayed with you. When you got older we waited until you went to bed and when you got home from Uni we only played away."

I reflected on what she said and suddenly a lot of things made sense, the staff did dislike my time on school holidays but they were good to me and now I must be good to them.

Just then Charles ejaculated again, this time over mothers tits and stomach.

I was near myself and I stopped Mrs Slocombe and made her bend over so I could enter her cunt, Tom was a bit put out as he had to withdraw his cock from her arsehole as I pounded her vigorously until I came deep inside her, then I moved away and let Tom carry on in her arse.

When everybody had sated themselves I told Charles that I would be interviewing the staff tomorrow at ten o'clock and would he organise it?. "Of cause your Lordship, all together or individually."

Individually, you first then in seniority order I told him, not to worry, I'm sorry to say that I don't know my household staff as I should and I want to rectify that.

"Is there a dress code?" he asked.

"No, dress however you please, but I want to meet everybody including those part timers from the village."

"Of course, your Lordship," he said in his stentorious voice.

The party broke up and I took mother back to her rooms accompanied by Robinson and Matilda, all of us nude and slightly inebriated and in good spirits. Mother grabbed me by my balls and on entering her room sat me on her chaise lounge before she stroked me to a serious hard on. Then she straddled my hips and sat on my penis and penetrated her arsehole. "I want to ascertain that my first anal experience was as good as I thought it was.

She sat facing me, her naked body quivering as she sat luxuriating in the feeling that was encapsulating her body, her shaven cunt opened up and dripped juice leaking to her anus that was holding my cock inside her. Then she rode me, mother was an experienced horsewoman and she raised and lowered her body as if riding a horse.

Faster and faster she rode me and I watched her body as she orgasmed, her tits moving on her chest as if they had minds of their own. After she had control back she whispered to me, "that was fantastic, why your father never fucked my arsehole I'll never know but this is not the last time, that's for sure."

klampet
klampet
148 Followers