How the rich live

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother smiled at me and answered me by putting on her skirt and a blouse. The blouse was translucent and I could see her tits clearly. "Is this acceptable to you, your Lordship"

"Yes Mother but you will address me by name or as son in future unless we are in a formal situation." I got up and picked up my clothes and went to my room to dress, I passed the upstairs maid who glanced at me but was unfazed by my lack of clothing. I don't now why I hadn't dress myself in mothers room, I sometimes surprise myself.

Mother came to my drawing room and asked to speak to me. She wanted me to be fully aware of our lifestyle and my part, as the Earl, in future dealings with our peers. "There are two ways that we socialise, she began, there are the formal parties and the not so formal. An invitation written in italics is informal others written, typed I should say, in Time New Roman typeface are formal."

"Informal means that the party or event usually means, at best some nudity and at worse an orgy. It has always been so, the landed gentry isn't as portrayed by the likes of Jane Austen or Barbara Cartland. On the contrary the rich and famous in the UK have always been promiscuous, they don't advertise it, indeed they would be mortified if the general public were aware of their antics. Formal means just that," she continued.

I told her I had become to realise what she said was true but I didn't know what my part in all this was and what changes I was expected to accept. I had already seem my mother nude and she had fucked herself on my cock. As she sat in front of me her clothing hardly looked respectable, I could clearly see her tits and she sat so that I see between her legs, her skirt hid her sex but I knew that she wasn't wearing knickers. That was something I never saw my mother do previously. She was always dressed prim and proper in my presence, and until yesterday that was how I would expect her dress ad infinitum.

"You are the Earl and as such a leader in society, you must set an example by your behaviour, I'll be beside you until you understand your responsibilities and I'll try to help you not make too many faux pas. You'll know what to do naturally as you have the blood of your ancestors in you"

"With your permission I'll arrange a small dinner party in a couple of weeks to get things started."

"How will it be printed," I asked.

"In italics," she answered.

I agreed but told her I would not help in the planning and she would be entirely responsible and answer to any adverse consequences.

My mother smiled broadly, "don't worry, son, I've done many dinner parties and they have all been successful."

She stood and said she was going back to her room and did I want to call on her soon. I smiled and said I may if I have the time. Meanwhile I'll digest what she has told me. I have fucked many young ladies but I've never done so in front of others and I'm not sure I want to.

An hour later I went to see my mother, I was looking forward to have sex with her. Two day's ago that would be unthinkable, I held my mother in such respect and awe that I never considered her as a sex object or even of her having sex. She was a goddess above mundane earthly doings. Yet here i was going to her room to fuck her.

I knocked on her door and it was opened by Matilda who ushered me into my mothers presence. My mother sat on a chaise lounge with her feet up and greeted me with a smile, "hello, son, have you come to fuck me or is this just a social visit."

That made me blush, Matilda was standing beside me and I was embarrassed for her. mother noticed and patted the chair for me to sit down. "You mustn't be embarrassed in the presence of the staff. They know what goes on in a house such as this and they are very discreet. People queue up for jobs here and we have a waiting list of applicants wanting to work here, unfortunately for them it is a case of waiting for someone to die or to retire."

"How do you feel, Matilda, " mother asked her.

"I'm quite comfortable with my position, your Ladyship, and I'm proud to work for you. Would you like me to undress you now?"

"Yes, please, and then help my son off with his clothes as well. Then bring us tea and cakes as this may take some time."

We both stood up to allow Matilda to carry out her task of undressing us.

I was going to protest at her statement but thought that she was preparing me for my new life so I watched as Matilda removed my mothers top before unzipping her skirt and folding them neatly on a chair. Then she turned to me and unzipped my trousers and pulled them down along with my pants to leave me naked below my waist. She folded them and placed them on the chair on top of mothers clothes before she eased my shirt over my head and folded that away.

I stood naked in front of my mother and Matilda and my cock was as hard as steel. Wow, I thought to myself this is different. Matilda asked me, then mother, if there was anything else, I said no thank you and mother said, just the tea.

Matilda left and mother put her hand on my cock and lead me to her bedroom. "Don't worry son, this isn't going to hurt you, and you never know you may enjoy it. She knelt in front of me and expertly slid her mouth over my cock till it entered her throat. Without gagging she bobbed her mouth up and down the length of my cock, She stuck her tongue into my piss slit then deep throated me. She was an expert

I held her head, something for my hands to do as I couldn't reach her tits, and I tried to slow her down. I could feel my orgasm building up and I was not ready to come yet. I stopped her and told her to lay on the bed with her legs open. I wanted to savour the Dowager Countess of Bamford's cunt..

She hopped onto the bed and spread her legs, then she pulled them back and managed to put her feet behind her head. What a view, her vagina and anus were presented to me and I was ready to fill her holes. There was a tap on the door and Matilda entered the room with tea and biscuits. I had just entered my mothers cunt as she placed the tray on the table and asked us if there was anything else she could do. Once again I blushed deep red, it surely isn't normal for a servant to pour cups of in the presence of a man with his cock in his mothers cunt, or is it?

Matilda place the cups of tea and a plate of biscuits on the bedside table and waited for us to reply to her question. Mother pushed me away and sat up and addressed Matilda, "are you embarrassed, Matilda?"

"No your Ladyship, I've seen you being fucked more times than I can remember. "

"So what is your problem, Robert, am I so ugly so you don't want to fuck me or are you too superior to accept a servant in your vicinity. Let me tell you," she continued as she gabbed my cock and stroked me gently, "Matilda here is wanted by many, many of the houses in the Midland's who would love to take her away from me and I don't want that so get used to Matilda. She is only doing her job. So what is your problem, boy."

I didn't know what to say, this is all new to me and I'm sorry to say I don't know if I can adjust to this perverted way of living. "I'm sorry Mother, this is so different to what I am used to."

"Alright, son, I'm rushing you into a new way of life and I must give you a chance to adjust."

She turned to Matilda and told her to get another cup and join us. To me she said there is more information coming your way. I want you to be ready for the dinner party.

When Matilda returned with a cup she filled it up with tea and sat next to me. Mother told Matilda to keep me hard while she got a chair and sat in front of me. "Robert, I'm sorry I'm pushing you, this should have happened years ago, however, we have to make the best of it. You seem perfectly happy for Matilda to stroke your cock, you accepted that readily enough. Yet you got embarrassed when she brought our tea in."

"You are quite right Mother, I'll do my best to trust what you do. Matilda, I must apologise for my rudeness and I will do my best to have you in my life."

"That's the way," mother said," now Matilda go and get changed after your tea and rejoin us."

Matilda left us and mother sat on the bed and examined my cock, licking and sucking it. Then she got into the position she had been in when Matilda brought the tea in.

"You must be very fit to do that Mother, I've never seen young ladies who can put their feet behind their heads."

"Do you like this position." she asked, "I find it the best way for a cock to penetrate deeply."

"Mother you look fantastic, I love the way you expose your cunt and arsehole to me, Did father enjoy this view?"

"Of course he did, I taught myself to do it for him, but right now my vagina's empty, for God's sake fill it."

I entered her and began to push deep inside her, I heard her sigh as I pounded her and she pushed back at me. That was when Matilda entered the room again but I carried on, My mother's cunt held my cock like a suction pump and I could feel my orgasm building up. I told mother I was coming but she held me and put her legs around my waist to hold me in her. She came, her body vibrated and her breath rasped from her mouth, it took several seconds before she could control herself.

"Come for mother, I want you to pour your come into my body and I want it now." She came again and that caused me to ejaculate. My seed went into her like a water pistol, stream after stream, until my balls were empty.

"That was lovely for our first time, 'I'll speak to you about that soon, what do you think Matilda?"

I turned to look at where Matilda sat drinking her tea, her legs were crossed demurely. She was nude and she was beautiful, her hair hung down to her shoulders and her brown eyes seemed to twinkle as she replied. "He is not up to the old Earl's standard but he has prospects." Then she laughed loudly making her tits jiggle sensually.

I smiled back at her, already I had passed one test, I didn't freak out with another person in the room. Well done mother.

Matilda got up from her chair and knelt in front of mother and used her tongue to clean her. I dressed and went back to my room, I will speak to my mother tomorrow.

That evening mother and I had dinner together as usual, I sat at the head of the large table and mother sat to the right of me, She was dressed in a white see through blouse and and a black skirt that stopped several inches above her knees. Mother didn't seem phased by her almost nude state in front of the staff. The butler, Charles, was dressed in his full uniform and the maid who served our dinner, Monica, had a white blouse and black skirt. The blouse was translucent and she wore no bra and the skirt was so short so that when she bent over it was obvious she wore no knickers. I looked at mother but she just shrugged her shoulders and said get used to it.

The maids uniform had changed since yesterday, I suppose that what mother meant we she told me I would see more skin and that we would gradually go back to normal in the household.

When we had finished our meal and the maid had cleared the table, mother asked cook to come and discuss the party she was organising. Cook, Marion, entered the dining room and asked mother how she could help. Marion was a well built woman, overweight, she could be described as as buxom. Her dirty blonde hair was held in a bun, she had a pretty face and had massive breasts that it was obvious they were not contained by a bra. Her blouse was white and was translucent and she wore a grey skirt that barely covered her thighs. I thought that was not appropriate uniform for a lady of her age. She must have been at least fifty but she carried herself proudly.

Mother spoke about the party she was arranging so I left her to it, I'm not interested in the mechanics of the party so I don't have to listen. I glanced back as I left the room to see them deep in conversation. Cook was bent over as she talked with mother and I am sure I could see the top of her legs and there was no sign of knickers.

I rang my bell at nine thirty to signal I was ready for my bedtime tea and ten minutes later the kitchen maid brought it to my drawing room. She was scantily dressed just like the other maid.

Next morning I was having my breakfast when mother joined me. She was dressed more scantily than yesterday, her blouse was transparent and her skirt was shorter. Her tits bounce as she strode in the dining room and she seemed in good spirits. "Hello, Mother, you seem very spritely this morning."

"Hello son, yes I feel so much better since you released my sexual tension yesterday, I will need more of that very soon."

"One thing, Mother, I notice that the staff are wearing less uniform by the day, what is going on?"

"That is the staff reverting to normal when the late Earl was alive. They have been stifled by their uniforms since you took over the reins and they are relieved to discard some items if clothing to get back into the swing again. You'll see more skin very soon. They are going slow so that you can can get used to it."

"I've got the gist, I notice that you are not over dressed."

"I have no intention of wearing much clothing, I didn't while you father was alive and I don't want to change."

"That's great Mother, you look very beautiful today and in spite of your mode of dress you still look elegant and ladylike, I wouldn't be surprised if some gentleman will be taking a very great interest in you very soon."

"I'm not interested in that just now, I want to get you settled into your role as Earl before I think about my future and that means you and I will be making love very often."

I told her I could live with that and agreed that is a good thing for me. I had another meeting with the manager, just routine, and I would be back in an hour or so.

"Mother I will gone for a while, I'll call on you when I get back."

I returned in time for lunch, I called mother on the internal phone to arrange lunch. Mother asked me to go to her rooms, she would arrange with cook to have food sent her. I knocked on mothers door and Matilda answered it and took me to mother in her kitchen. Matilda was dressed in a short skirt and nothing else, is this the new uniform for a lady in waiting?

Mother sat at the kitchen table plating up the food sent from the main, my,.kitchen. She was also dressed only in a short skirt, "Is this the new uniform you and Matilda are wearing?" I asked mother.

"Not at all, son, in fact I feel overdressed but Matilda and i are usually naked all the time."

I shrugged my shoulders and sat down to eat lunch, Matilda served us both a glass of red wine and we ate our meal. Mother ate delicately, picking at her food, and she watched me closely noting that I was looking at her bare tits. "like what you see?" she asked.

Mother told Matilda to strip me when I finished eating as she dropped her skirt. I stood to make it easier for Matilda to take my clothes off which she did quickly. When she had finished I took a chance and cupped Matilda's breasts with both hands. Matilda stood still as I fondled her smiling at me and mother clapped her hands. "That's the way, son, you have every right to use your servants and they really enjoy that you do. They have missed the attentions of their lord and master."

"Thank you, your Lordship, I've certainly missed the Earls attention and I'm glad you are carrying on the tradition."

Her tits felt so lovely that I was reluctant to leave them, Matilda undid her skirt and it dropped it to the floor. I now had two naked ladies in front of me. As I continued to play with Matilda's tits my mother moved behind me and knelt down to open my arse cheeks and licked my anus before sticking her tongue in. My cock was as hard as a rock pushing against Matilda's stomach. She reached down and stroked me and pulled my foreskin back.

Mother still stuck her tongue in my anus and was using her hands to fondle my balls, I left Matilda's tits and placed a hand between her legs and stuck two fingers into her vagina. Mother took her tongue out of my anus and told Matilda move to the bed, Both ladies sat on the bed and opened their legs and mother cocked her finger inviting me to join them.

It was a wondrous sight, two very beautiful ladies wanting my cock inside them. They were a beautiful couple, what a lucky man I am. My mother was posed in a situation that I would never have believed a few days ago. She smiled at me lighting up her lovely face, her tits stuck out proudly and the view between her legs was wonderous.

Matilda was just as pretty, her tits were big with huge nipples sticking out pointing at me. Her pubic area had a well manicured bush that did nothing to hide her vagina which was open and soaking wet. She was a year older than mother but looked just as young.

"Come on, boy, you can't spend all day admiring us," she said in her cultured voice, "we want you inside us."

I approached the bed, my cock swinging hard in front of me, but I was puzzled where to start, there was two cunts in front of me and that has never happened before to me. I decided to fuck Matilda first and put my cock into her hot fanny and fingered my mother. The vaginal walls of Matilda gripped my cock, sucking me into her as I gently pushed in and out and out. My mother was pushing her body against my fingers and she moaned quietly as she had an orgasm, she was obviously worked up to come so quickly.

Matilda also had an orgasm a few seconds later, "Thank you, your Lordship, it's been a long time since I have had a man fuck me."

I smiled at her and withdrew my cock and moved to mother. My fingers were wet with her come and I stuck them into her anus, "No Robert, not up there, I haven't had anything up there yet, your father wouldn't and I never wanted to, so no!"

"Mother, you will accept anything I want and I want to fuck your arsehole, so get over it." I said, "if you resist me I'll punish you severely."

Matilda spoke, "if you want to, your Lordship, you can fuck my arse, I like it and it hasn't been used for years."

"Mind your manners, Matilda, I'm going to fuck my mothers arse and that's the end of the matter, you will be punished for your impudence very soon."

I turned my attention to mothers arsehole ensuring it was well lubricated with her own fanny juice and placed my cock against her anus,. Mother said no more but shuddered as I pressed into her tight ring. "Relax Mother, or it will hurt you." I advised her. I pushed hard and entered her but because she was uptight I was not making progress.

I was getting angry with mother and slapped her tits hard again and again. Mothers eyes opened wide as she was being slapped and her tits turned red from the beating I was giving her. It certainly made her anus relax and I pushed past her sphincter and slowly pushed deep into her bowels. Once I had penetrated her fully and my balls hit her sopping cunt i began to pound her arse with a vengeance. I looked into my mothers eyes as I pummelled her and her expression changed from her initial disgust to one of raptured.

By now she had come at least once since I entered her arsehole and now she was pushing back at me as I concentrated on fucking her. I was ready to come and told her so, "Oh yes, Master fuck my tight arsehole and come inside your wanton mother."

I obliged her and sent ropes of come into the depths of her bowels and my mother screamed, "Fuck, fuck fuck, I'm fucking coming, oh my God I'm fucking coming." That was screamed in her cut glass accent and sounded more obscene because of it.

I pulled out of my mother and sat back breathing heavily, I watched mother, she just lay with her legs wide open and her arsehole open with come dripping slowly out. "Did you enjoy that, Mother," I asked.

"Well, son, I've never knew a cock up my arse could be so good, I'm glad you exercised your rights and insisted on it, Thank you, Master."