All Comments on 'How the River Feels'

by RobLivesInTexas

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Rainyday493Rainyday49310 months ago

Gloriously sentimental and raunchy, hot sex wrapped up together. Thanks.

john22307john2230710 months ago

Very nice story about 2men in love

CuriousPeteCuriousPete10 months ago

What an awesome story!! When I saw that it was 11 pages I almost stopped because I don't usually read stories that long. But I'm so glad I kept going. It was both emotional and sexy. I cried through most of chapter 11 and then the breakup that followed Rob's stunt was also tough. But the sex was HOT and the descriptions great. Thank you for sharing this Texas sized romance.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice and yummy story. Thanks!

GreenBerryGreenBerry10 months ago

I loved this entire story. It was so well-written that I felt compelled to read the entire tale in one sitting. It is a beautiful tale of love. I'm lucky to have a similar story, and we have been together for 29 years. Thank you!

Dpj49Dpj4910 months ago

Wow, what a long but compelling love story.

I did have a different reaction after the Dan/Robert incident though. I think Jack was a DICK! Especially after the astounding, tender love development between Dan and Jack. Jack should’ve known better and not jump to the absolute worst conclusion. Jack needed to be the one apologizing and certainly not demanding a week of his choosing for a working man to gravel for forgiveness.

RobLivesInTexasRobLivesInTexas10 months agoAuthor

@Dpj49 - I see your point, but in my mind, Jack was driven by a lot of self-doubts that could cause such a reaction. That does come out in the story, although perhaps not clearly enough. I'll think about that and maybe add another short sequel (maybe another letter, from Jack to Dan this time) that addresses your point. Thanks for your kind words, as well as your honest opinion. - Rob

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Simply stunning.

This is a top drawer romance suffused with emotion and love in every sentence.

The literary quotations are apposite and the ability to encapsulate an emotion in a turn of phrase is a constant joy.

Writing of this quality deserves more than a few comments and more than 5 stars - it really is exceptional.

I was moved to tears - of joy and of sadness - countless times and having read hundreds of postings on Literotica this is in my Top 5.

Thank you Rob for the time and effort in creating this work for us to enjoy - I for one will be eternally grateful.

atlanticdevilatlanticdevil8 months ago

I loved this. Just beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

excellent best book ive ever read on this site ,thank you for sharing , jonathan .uk

RobLivesInTexasRobLivesInTexas3 months agoAuthor

@jonathan.uk - Thank you for your kind words. I hope you'll read the two short sequels to River. Comments like yours encourage me to keep writing and finish the stories I have in the works.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobLivesInTexas@RobLivesInTexas
Mature MWM who needed to take a break from Literotica for a while. I'm back, and I'm rewriting my stories. I was never really satisfied with them, even the ones that had a great response. Bisexual, on the downlow, love my wife, but I also enjoy cock. Oh well! There are a lot o...