How the World Ends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Incorporation complete-

Madison tried to look around for the source of the voice she had just heard, but still could not move.

-Synchronization complete-

Again she struggled to find the voice, but even her eyes refused to budge. Madison tried to take a deep breath to scream for help, but she simply lay there limply, and breathing normally. Even her heart rate was back to normal despite all of the alarm bells going off in her head.

Suddenly, Madison felt an odd duality in her head. She still had her own thoughts, but also felt a shadow of something else. It was almost like someone was thinking out loud to themselves, but right in her ear. Not talking to her, more like letting her overhear what they were thinking. She realized that what she had heard did not come from somewhere in the room, but from inside her own head.

She was now able to remember everything that happened after the blob attacked her, but her memory felt forced, almost external. It was like she was remembering someone else's experience. The images played out in her mind like a movie:

After the blob attacked her, it suffocated her into submission before sliding around to her back. Attaching itself to her spine through a million tiny cilia, it immediately gained rudimentary control of her motor functions and most recent memories. The blob made her walk back inside.

"Everything is fine," she heard herself say drunkenly to the girls. "Got to get dry."

As she headed to the stairs, Madison heard Gina ask Taylor, "Is your mom high?"

The purple blob forced Madison up to her bed where she clumsily stripped off all of her clothes and then lost consciousness. Despite sensing herself lose consciousness, the memories continued, although they now clearly belonged to the other presence. Madison realized that it was the blob on her back who's mind she was remembering through.

While she slumbered it was busy connecting itself to all of her bodily systems. It sent tiny tendrils of itself through her skin to attach to her spine and brain stem from its connection on her back. It assimilated itself to her senses. It coldly analyzed her emotions and assessed the more primal areas of her brain. The blob expressed its version of satisfaction when it located her sex drive and then the even more primitive drive to reproduce. Finally, it accessed all of her memories, even things her conscious mind had long forgotten. In a matter of minutes, the blob had fully incorporated itself into her body and synchronized itself with her memories and mental functions.

Madison felt totally exposed and alone. She would have wept if the blob had allowed her to. Instead she stared up at the dark ceiling, a prisoner in her own body. She focused on the blob's presence and tried to say hello with her thoughts. She could tell the blob heard her through their shared connection, almost like she was hearing her voice echoing back at her. It ignored her completely. Then she tried to will the connection to break, to force blob off of her through the strength of her mind alone. She sensed the blob's focus shift to her conscious mind.

Madison felt her left hand rise to her face where it delivered a solid slap. The hand returned to her side. Then she felt another slap to the other side of her face, even though she had not moved. To drive its point home that it could make her do and feel anything it wanted, the blob stimulated Madison's clit. It gave her some freedom of movement so she could writhe on the bed as a sudden orgasm hit her. Madison moaned and bucked against the bed while a surprising amount of pussy juice leaked from her crotch and onto her bed.

At the same time, Madison felt the blob's cold presence observing her body's reaction to its stimulation. She felt like a lab rat being prodded. Then the image in her head shifted under the blob's guidance to a memory of her grandfather artificially inseminating a cow in the barn while she watched. She felt a sense of hunger growing inside of the presence on her back. Even more troubling, she felt that same hunger growing inside of her.

-Reproductive Arousal Achieved-

-Begin Conversion-

What? That didn't make sense, I'm not reproducing with anyone, Madison screamed in her mind. Madison focused her mind and tried to speak directly to the blob. Projecting her thoughts at where she envisioned the presence in her mind, Madison said:

Hello? Blob...thing. I know you can hear me. Please...sir? Are you a sir? What do I even call you?

A series of words and images flashed through Madison's mind. Finally one word blared in her head:

-Master-

Fuck that and fuck you.

An unbelievable level of lancing pain shot through Madison's body. She spasmed silently for several long seconds as though being electrocuted.

-Master- The word flashed in her head again.

What do you want?

Another bolt of pain rocked Madison's body, this time as cold as ice.

-Master-

Please stop. What do you want with me?

This time, Madison's breath was stopped in her chest. followed by her heart. Her eyes open and fixed up the ceiling, Madison saw her world starting to fade as oxygen stopped moving through her body. Not satisfied that Madison was learning who was in charge, the entity controlling her packed a lifetime of torture in mere seconds. She felt her body destroyed and remade in countless ways. She felt a lifetime of suffocation, an eternity of hunger, a loneliness so deep that her mind screamed for someone, anyone to to save her.

Mere seconds after it began, it was over. Madison was allowed to suck in fresh air, but her cries of anguish echoed only in her mind. In despair, she acknowledged that she had no control. That belonged to the beast on her back, to her master.

Mmmaster... Master, please, no more. Just tell me what you want of me, master.

Madison felt something like condescension coming from the mind sharing hers, almost like it was beneath the entity to speak directly to her. Instead, images of all of the sexual encounters Madison had ever had flashed through her mind. These combined with images of her giving birth to Taylor and then images of the massive industrial sized hen houses she had visited as a child. Images of row upon row of hens laying countless eggs that each hatched a little blob of their own assaulted Madison's mind as she realized what the blob intended. Madison screamed for death inside of her mind, while her body lay in silent repose.

-Commencing Conversion-

Madison felt the blob on her back begin to squirm. A warm, wet tendril snaked down her spine to her ass. Another tendril slithered around her shoulder and up toward her face. In the near darkness, Madison saw the faint purple glow of the slender tube as it slithered its way along her jaw. The tube was about an inch thick, appeared very smooth, and ended in a rounded tip, slightly fatter than the tube itself. Despite what she had just endured, Madison's mind screamed in alarm.

That's a fucking cock. Don't you dare! Oh master, no! Get that fucking thing away from me.

Madison felt her mouth opening as the tube extended itself. The tendril slithering up her face felt so warm on her skin and got even warmer as the smooth, bulbous head slid past her lips to settle on her tongue. Madison's mind retched with revulsion but her lips closed enthusiastically around the pulsing intruder. She felt the tendril begin sliding in and out of her mouth. To her disgust, she felt herself being made to suck forcefully on the tip and to roll her tongue all around the knob. Her conscious mind found this act disgusting, but another part of her mind decided that the tendril tasted deliciously salty and tingled her mouth in a not unpleasant way.

Meanwhile, the lower tentacle tickled her asshole briefly, but slithered on by until it found her pussy. Madison's mind continued to scream no. Against her will, she felt her pussy juices start flowing again while an array of pornographic images flashed unbidden through her head. The probing tube tickled Madison's clit like a lover's tongue. Then it split itself in two and sent one of the probes deep into her cunt. The other stayed attached to her clit, forming a tiny leech-like mouth that hungrily sucked at her swelling little nub.

Madison tried to feel outraged by the rape that was ravaging her body. Her mind begged her master to please stop, but to no avail. The blob observed her struggle with a cold hunger. Sensing her resistance, it amplified her brain's arousal levels, making her hornier than she had ever been in her life. It also allowed Madison some freedom of movement and a whisper of her voice.

The probe in Madison's cunt swelled to fit her vagina more perfectly than any cock ever had. It began to fuck her in earnest while the little purple bulb attached to her clit sucked and writhed against her hard little bud. Madison grabbed handfuls of bed sheets and moaned onto the swollen tendril filling her mouth. Suddenly, she found the taste and tingle quite pleasing and sucked on it even harder. Before long, Madison began bobbing her head of her own free will without even knowing it.

Madison realized that she had balled up her fists on her own. She thought that she could probably get away now if she tried. Instead, she twirled her tongue around the pulsing knob in her mouth. She could bite it off... but it felt so good. Madison moved her hands from the bed toward her pussy. They moved without resistance and were under her own control. She wrapped her fingers around the now massively engorged cock that was noisily fucking her cunt. Wet, sloppy sounds were coming from her pussy as she was tantalizingly filled over and over by the throbbing, faintly glowing dick.

Madison grabbed the cock firmly in her hands. Instead of pulling it out, as she had planned, she started jacking it off, increasing the fucking motion in and out of her pussy. Disgusted with herself, she realized that she was jacking off the giant cock because she wanted to, or rather, needed to cum. No one was making her do it. She was just so horny and this dick felt better than any she had ever had. Her mind had stopped screaming "no" and now only demanded more. The cock inside her pussy swelled even further in response to her demands. Her pussy lips were stretched into a perfect circle around the fat purple dick that sloshed in and out of her in a lather of pussy juice and alien mucus. Madison bucked her hips ever faster and felt the blob's hunger meld with her own. Their lust was insatiable.

Fuck me, master. Oh god, fuck the shit out of me, master!

Responding to her submission, the blob roared in triumph inside of Madison's mind. A small, inter-dimensional portal opened inside of the mass on Madison's back. The portal was identical to, but smaller than, the one that had sent the amoeba-like blob into Madison's world. The doorway strengthened the connection between the blob, which was really nothing more than a remotely operated bio-mechanical extension of the creature that Madison knew as her master, who still resided in his own world. The creature's true form, while similar to the blob on her back, was of immense proportions, at least as large as Madison's home. Madison sensed its presence, its hunger, its need, which was far more massive than its own physical form.

Through the newly opened portal, Madison withered before a sexual hunger far beyond anything she could comprehend. The master's roar of sexual conquest blasted through the portal. While thoughts could easily travel through it, the portal's primary function was to allow matter to pass from its dimension into Madison's. In this case, into Madison herself. The massive dick-like tentacles of her master's form funneled their viscous seed through its side of the connection and into its blob-like probe.

At the same time torrents of thick, pink goo blasted from both of the cocks inside of Madison's body, filling both her mouth and pussy with a sweet tasting, viscous froth. Madison hungrily swallowed the unbelievable amounts of goo being fed to her, moaning and panting between sloppy gulps. Equally unbelievable amounts of creamy, pink jizz blasted into Madison's pussy, while the true form of her master roared in pleasure with each pulse of his massive organs. The little purple mouth on her clit bobbed and sucked at incredible speed until Madison's body quivered and pulsed in the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. Madison tried to force more of the fat purple cock inside of her while she bounced her ass off the bed over and over. Copious amounts of pink cream were coursing out of her pussy and onto the bed in hot, splashing rivers. She hungrily sucked at the cock in her mouth until every sweet drop that she could hold was safely down her greedy throat. Finally, her orgasm passed. She sense the portal had closed, and the rocketing blasts of her master's seed came to an end. Madison flopped back on the bed and panted hot breath around the deflating cock in her mouth.

The shrunken tube retreated and snaked back into the blob on her back. The one in her pussy, however, did not. It wriggled and flopped inside her. Madison felt something very warm and pleasant in her cunt. The tentacle broke off from the arm that had snaked down Madison's back, leaving about twelve inches dangling from her pussy. The purple tendril writhed and pulsed brightly, changing shape before Madison's eyes. After a few seconds, the tendril had reformed itself into a thick, purple cock that sprouted from Madison's cunt at full attention.

"What the fuck?" Madison said aloud, pleased to hear her own voice again.

-Conversion Complete-

-Prepare for Copulation-

"What? Again? I thought we just copulated. What's going on? I mean, master...what's going on, master?", she said quietly.

The blob sensed the change in Madison's demeanor. She now accepted it as her master and, although she may not like the creature, she had stopped trying to mentally reject its presence. Even better, she no longer thought of it as a monster. The creature decided it would deign to converse with its conquest, if only to see her squirm. Madison's master was clearly not human, but its interface with her allowed it complete understanding of the human emotions that had melded with its own during their bonding. The blob took pleasure in its conquest's struggles. It reveled in its dominion over its prey and savored what was to come.

-We are here to destroy your world, slave. We do not conquer with what you think of as weapons. We use sexual desire and reproduction at a level you have only just now tasted. We copulate with our prey to create drones that go forth and take over other hosts, which create more drones. The process continues until the entire target species are nothing more than quivering, sexual slaves who have given themselves over to our complete control.-

"What do you mean create drones? Did you...did you infect me with something, master?" Madison whispered. "Oh fuck, am I pregnant?"

Madison was speaking aloud, even though she didn't need to. She kept her voice low. She could still hear the girls chattering and laughing in the room below. If she suddenly burst forth a bunch of weird alien babies, the girls would be their next targets. She knew they were in grave danger and had to save them somehow. Her master read her thoughts easily and laughed coldly inside her head.

-No pet, I did not impregnate you, nor will you be saving anyone. I am the prime source of this invasion. It is my seed that will impregnate your species, but I must do it through an initial host. You, slave, are my host.-

Madison looked down at her new cock which throbbed and oozed a light pink goo from the tip. She already felt so horny again and wanted nothing more than to touch her new dick and to make herself cum. She resisted the urge to beg her master to let her cum. Being so horny was making it hard for her to think clearly, but what her master had said started to ring an alarm bell in her head. As everything clicked into place, she drew in a deep breath to scream a warning to the girls downstairs. Her throat immediately locked her voice inside her throat. Her master's laugh echoed in her mind.

-Yes. Yes, slave. Now you understand. You will mate with the females below. We will impregnate them with my seed and our progeny will issue forth to find others to control and impregnate. And then we get to take them again and again, while our children ravage your species across your planet.-

Noooo! Please master, please. One of those girls is my daughter. She's a virgin. Please spare her, master. Please. I'll do anything you want, master.

-Yes, slave. You will do anything I want.-

Madison felt her master's coldness, but she also sensed that it understood how depraved making Madison rape and impregnate her own daughter would be. Instead of revulsion, her master felt pleasure at the thought of such a conquest. It also saw all of the years of effort Madison had put into keeping her daughter pure. It held those hopes in front of Madison's mind and swallowed them like candy. Madison sensed her master's horny anticipation at such a perversion of her motherhood. Deep underneath Madison's despair and revulsion, their link was causing something deep inside of her to stir too. Her new cock twitched with desire. Did her master make that happen, or had she? The master's voice broke into her thoughts.

-You will fuck and impregnate Gina. And Tonya. And Jessica. And your precious little daughter. Soon, you will be begging me to let you take her. You will see.-

Madison wanted to wail, to pass out, to retreat inside of herself and hide from what was about to happen. Her master had other plans and held her consciousness firmly front and center in her mind, making her watch and feel every detail while feeding its own emotions into hers. While one part if her tried to rebel, a darker, more primitive side of her brain stirred with desire. It didn't help that her master was keeping her at a peak state of arousal. While her mind waged an unwinnable battle, Madison was forced use her sheets to wipe herself clean and to put on the fleece robe her daughter had given her as a present last year before heading downstairs.

...

Her master made Madison's erection subside as she emerged from her room. She even felt the purple member slither up inside her as she reached the kitchen. She could feel it curled up inside her pussy, like a snake waiting to strike. Still being directed by the blob on her back, Madison went to the kitchen door. A tentacle from her back snaked discretely out of her robe. It went to the door latch and exuded a short blast of dark, sticky goo. Madison watched it dry in seconds, sealing the door shut. Next she went to the basket of cellphones. The same tentacle sharpened itself to a razor point and became hard as a diamond. The tentacle lanced into each phone, sending up a small plume of smoke as each phone went dark forever. Finally she saw herself walk over to the second bottle of wine and open it. Her tentacle disappeared back into the amorphous blob on her back.

-Dispense aphrodisiac. Dispense pheromones.-

Madison was beyond frustrated that, while her master was reading every thought in her head, she only caught glimpses of what it was thinking and feeling. Only when it was issuing its weird commands or speaking directly to her did Madison get a clear picture of what the creature was doing.

Please, master. Will you please at least tell me what you are doing?