How the World Ends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More. I need more!

Madison lengthened her cock, making it bump Taylor's cervix. She launched her tongue into Taylor's mouth and commanded it to swell. She breathed a fresh burst of pheromone straight down her daughter's throat. Tentacles spread Taylor's legs even wider, almost to a split. Madison's dick sloshed in and out with increasing speed. Madison broke their kiss and sent a fresh tendril into her daughter's gasping mouth. She formed it into a perfectly shaped cock that went straight to fucking Taylor's lips. Taylor was so horny that she welcomed every sensation without questioning where it came from. She knew this was no strap on in her cunt, nor anything natural fucking her mouth, but she just did not care. She sucked the cock down into her throat like an old pro.

"Oh yeah. baby. Suck mommy's dick while she fucks you. Fuck, your lips feel just like I imagined. Now your mouth isn't a virgin either."

Madison marveled that she could feel so many things at once. She stuffed her cock deep into Taylor's throat and moaned as Taylor's muscles spasmed against her newest invader. Madison fucked both of Taylor's holes in unison, pulling the cock from her mouth only long enough to allow Taylor to take a breath before driving it back in. Each time, Taylor hungrily sucked it back into her mouth like she hadn't eaten in weeks.

"Oh fuck, baby, you really love this dick. Oh, oh, mmh, oh. Fuck you are so tight. You're going to make mommy cum, baby,"

Madison kept dirty talking loudly into Taylor's ear while she spit roasted her daughter from both ends and sucked on her tits with her hungry new mouths. She sensed that the pile of girls fucking beside her had all cum multiple times and were finally slowing down. They looked over just as Madison got ready to dump the first of many, many loads into her daughter.

"Oh baby, fuck my cock! Mommy's about to cum inside you. Oh, oh, uh....you're going to get fucked all...fucking...night."

Taylor moaned onto her mom's cock and slurped it with little grunts each time it thrust deeper inside her throat. She felt it swell as her mom's animal grunts intensified. She felt the dick in her pussy swell too while her mom jack-hammered her shaft as deep as she could get it.

"Mm, mm, mm, mm. Mommy's about to cum, baby. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck. I'm cumming!!! Ah! Ah! Ahhh!" Madison screamed in ecstasy. Madison savaged her daughter's pussy, her screams devolving into a guttural growl, "Take this dick, bitch. Oh fuck, choke on my fucking load!"

The girls on the couch were too aroused to be repulsed by what they were seeing. They lay piled on top of each other, panting and drunk with sex, while watching a fat purple dick attached to Taylor's mom piston in and out of their friend's cunt while another filled her mouth. The things sucking on her tits pulled so hard that they held Taylor almost suspended in the air.

When Madison screamed that she was coming, the inter-dimensional portal opened up to allow the master to send his seed across space and time with its own earth shattering groan of triumph. Both cocks undulated, pumping a massive amount of thick, pink cream into Taylor. The other tentacle that had been hovering between Taylor's legs shot forward and latched onto her clit with a wet pop. Taylor's legs were quaking, her toes curling in bliss while she came again and again. Madison continued to blast shot after shot of thick slime into her daughter until it burst up out of Taylor's mouth and out of her pussy, literally filling her beyond capacity.

"Take my load. Fucking take it!" Madison wailed.

With a guttural groan, Madison sank her tentacled dick far down into Taylor's esophagus. She pumped her sweet seed directly into her daughter's stomach until it was packed full. Only then did she yank her oozing cock from her daughter's mouth and let her breath again. Taylor coughed up the rich, pink jizz but hungrily slurped it back into her mouth.

Still hungry for more virgin meat, Madison picked Taylor up like a rag doll, using her tentacles to maneuver her daughter as she stood up. With her fat cock still inside Taylor, Madison laid her daughter onto the coffee table face down. Tentacles circled around Taylor's waist and lifted her ass into the air. Pink cum was dripping freely from Taylor's pussy around Maddie's fat cock. Madison placed a slender tentacle against Taylor's tight asshole. Formed into a smooth cock, the head of the member spat a blob of slime onto her daughter's dark, little ring and then began to massage itself against the hole.

Madison started pumping her big purple cock back in and out of Taylor's pussy once again. She looked over at the girls frozen on the couch and smiled. The wriggling tendril playing with Taylor's asshole snaked it's way inside, inflated enough to distend her hole, and then started wetly fucking it. Taylor moaned for her mommy to fuck her harder.

"Don't worry girls," Madison panted. "As soon as I finish with my daughter, I'm fucking each of you."

Madison pumped her dick into her daughter in long strokes that made her ass quake with each impact. The tentacle in Taylor's ass drilled deeper and deeper and began to swell with its load. Taylor fucked herself back against her mom, bouncing her ass up and down on the cocks inside of her.

"Fuck me harder, mommy!" Taylor wailed. "I'm almost there again."

"Yes baby doll. Fuck mommy's dicks! I'm about to fill your tight little ass, baby." Madison grabbed her daughter's hips and slammed herself into her daughter over and over. "Oh fuck Taylor, your pussy feels so good. Mmm, here comes another load. Oh I'm going to knock you up. I can fucking feel it."

"Uh, Uh, ah, uh. Do it, mommy. Fucking cum inside me. Oh, uh, uh, uh, uhhhhh. I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

Madison roared at the ceiling as another impossibly large load of jizz rocketed deep into Taylor's pussy. The tube in Taylor's ass spat its load deep into her bowels at the same time. Shot after shot filled her intestines until they too were as full as her stomach. Pink cum erupted out of Taylor's ass and pussy holes, while Taylor chanted "Fuck me" over and over to her mom until she passed out.

Finally spent, Madison withdrew her cocks from her daughter. She retracted all of her tentacles, letting Taylor flop to the floor in a heap of pink jizz. She lay there panting and only semiconscious, her stomach distended beyond belief. The pressure inside her almost pumping the jizz that filled her from all of her holes in steady rivers of goo. Madison turned to the couch and let the three girls see that her big, purple cock was already quickly reinflating.

"Who wants to go next?" she asked.

All three girls wriggled in anticipation, too horny to care who or what filled their holes. The house could have burned down around them, and they would gladly burn with it, as long as they could have a cock inside them. They quickly peeled off whatever was left of their clothing and then spread themselves in lurid poses in hopes of getting Maddie's cock first.

"Don't worry girls. I have enough cock for all of you," Madison purred. "Hm. Tonya, why don't you sit in the middle of the couch and face me. I need to smear my daughter's pussy juice all over those big fat titties of yours."

Tonya did as she was told. Gina and Jessie crowded in on either side of their friend. They were both on their knees, fondling Tonya's tits and taking turns kissing her deeply. Madison stepped up between Tonya's knees, her massive cock swaying in front of her and steadily dripping goo down onto Tonya's legs and stomach.

Madison reached out and pinched Tonya's big, hard nipples with the fingertips of each hand. Maddie pulled them back toward her hips, drawing Tonya's nipples taught and then forcing her to lean forward into the throbbing, hard cock hovering in front of her face. Once Madison had Tonya's attention, she dropped her hips enough to settle her big, wet dong between those lusciously fat tits. Madison sawed her dick up and down through Tonya's cleavage, coating it in her pink ooze and Taylor's left over pussy juice.

While Maddie still pulled upward on Tonya's nipples, Gina and Jessie each grabbed a handful of their friend's breast meat and pushed toward the thick, lavender dong. The move created exquisite pressure on Maddie's cock. She flexed her hips, slowly at first, and then fell into a steady titty fucking rhythm. Maddie's fat, leaking cock head brushed against Tonya's lips with each stroke. Tonya moaned her pleasure against Maddie's shaft while her friends leaned in to kiss each other just above Tonya's head.

"Tonya, I've wanted to fuck these titties all night," Maddie grunted. "You know what's better than a titty fuck, Tonya?"

"Mmm, mmwhat mommy?" Tonya moaned into the slippery cock.

"How about a blow job on top for starters."

Maddie let Tonya's nipples go and grabbed the top of the voluptuous teen's head. Bunching her ponytail in her hand, Madison forced Tonya's mouth onto her cock head and fucked her mouth. Tonya got her first taste of Maddie's pink dick cream with an ample side of Taylor's pussy juices. She loved them both, and worked her head up and down even harder than Maddie was forcing her.

Madison sent two tentacles out to take control of Tonya's tits from her friends. Madison shooed their hands away and formed the same large, hungry suction cup mouths that she had used on her daughter's little boobies. She sucked a big boob into each mouth, encapsulating them almost entirely, despite their size. Savoring their salty taste, Maddie's new mouths went to work slathering those giant tits with their mucus, and then sucking them wetly in and out of their pulsing cups.

Madison slithered a new cock shaped tentacle down to Tonya's neatly trimmed bush. It tickled her clit while oozing its alien pre-cum all over her mons. Tonya groaned onto the dick in her mouth while her clit was tickled to orgasm. She kicked her legs uselessly against the floor until Maddie's tentacles grabbed her ankles and lifted them away. More tentacles wrapped Tonya's body and lifted her into the air. Her mouth reluctantly plopped free of Maddie's cock, but then was quickly refilled by Maddie's probing tongue.

Maddie sat Tonya's ass onto the tip of her dong. Tonya's weight pressed her asshole onto Maddie's tip, which easily slipped inside. Tonya grunted into Madison's mouth while Maddie steadily worked her cock deeper and deeper into her prey's tight, little star. Before long, Tonya sat firmly planted on the root of Maddie's shaft, her asshole straining against the girth filling her.

Maddie pulled her mouth free of Tonya's to groan, "I fucking knew this ass could take my cock. Do you like this dick? Beg me to fuck your little ass. All of you, beg for it!"

"Fuck me, mommy!" they all begged as one.

Madison shot out countless tendrils that wrapped and gripped and sucked and fucked all three girls on the couch. Thick tentacles, dripping in ooze sank deep into Gina and Jessie's asses. Jessie was lifted off of the couch by groping tubes of fleshy meat. She hovered over Madison's face raining down pussy juice upon it. Madison lowered Jessie down, pinning her little cunt against Maddie's hungry mouth, while a gigantic dick slammed itself down the tiny cheerleader's throat. Maddie sucked on Jessie's clit and sent a thick, finger-like dong curling into her cunt. Maddie slurped Jessie's sweet pussy juice down her throat in great wet glurps.

At the same time, Maddie filled Gina's pussy with three ropy tendrils that swirled and pistoned in and out of her dripping snatch. A slender little tentacle slipped into Tonya's pussy. More and more of the narrow tube burrowed into her, folding and coiling onto itself until her cunt was full of thin, ropy dick. It coiled and wiggled and fucked against itself inside her. Tonya screamed in ecstasy as she was nearly fucked to death, while wickedly delicate pincers emerged to grab all of their nipples and hold them under exquisitely painful tension.

Madison lifted Jessie up and bellowed with excitement as her mind was assaulted by all of the input her new sexual organs were sending to her brain. She pounded Tonya's ass with long, body rocking thrusts. But she also felt herself ass fucking Jessie and Gina. She felt herself inside of or their mouths and pussies. She felt dozens upon dozens of fingers pinching and squeezing. She even sent a tentacled mouth over to kiss her dozing daughter. She savored the taste of her daughter's cum covered mouth before sending her probe diving to slurp at her leaking little pussy.

"I'm cumming! Oh fuck, I'm cumming into all of you. Oh my god I can't take it! Ahh, ahh, ahhh, rrrrrrrrraaahhhh!"

Madison's roar shook the windows. Her fingernails gouged furrows into Tonya's back. Her tentacle cocks swelled and pulsed and finally contracted as gallons of jizz spouted forth into all of their holes. first filling them, then overflowing all over them. The girls all came together, linked by the tendrils filling them with pink, alien seed. They quivered. bounced, moaned, and grunted for well over a minute of purely orgasmic release.

Madison's roars faded to grunts, then groans as her cocks, finally spent began to deflate and withdraw. She dropped the girls onto the sloppy ruins of her couch. They were all nearly unconscious, burbling cum out of their mouths, asses, and pussies. Each of them, like Taylor, was horribly bloated. Madison looked down and smiled at her work as her dick slowly began to pump itself back up.

*Good my pet, very good.*

Thank you, master, and thank you for this power. I need to fuck my daughter again.

-Not yet. My children are almost here.-

Madison looked at her slumbering daughter. Sure enough, her belly had bloated further as Madison's seed took root and quickly grew into their soon to be birthed children. Taylor awoke as her stomach distended and pulsed with the life hidden inside.

"Mommy? What's happening?" Taylor asked with only mild alarm.

"You're about to have my babies, punkin. Then we can fuck again," said Madison while casually stroking her newly hard dick.

"Mm, I can't wait," Taylor cooed through the thick haze of sex in the air.

Taylor's belly contracted and she cried out as a flood of pink ooze blasted out of her vagina. She screamed again and grunted before passing out once more. The bulge in her belly sank while the ooze flooded out of her. Four big clumps plopped out in the flow, each the size of a softball. They rolled along in the slackening flow until it was spent and Taylor's body had returned to normal.

Madison looked more closely at the balls, which quickly revealed themselves to be smaller versions of the blob on her back. They quivered and rolled, extending probes now and then to explore their new world. Madison marveled that she could faintly sense how they were experiencing the world. A tenuous psychic connection, that was no doubt much stronger with their master.

The blobs quietly rolled to the door, oozed under it and out into the world to find new prey. Behind her, Madison heard her other three girls begin birthing spawn of their own. Smiling, Madison picked up her daughter and carried her up to her bedroom. She lay Taylor on the bed and gently kissed her until she awoke.

"I love you so much, baby," she whispered to her little girl.

"Fuck me, mommy," was the only reply.

Sighing in anticipation of her next orgasm, Madison sheathed her rock hard cock deep inside her daughter's cunt and kissed humanity goodbye.