How the World Ends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Taylor, it's not polite to stare. Besides, Gina just gave us a dare. Come sit with mommy."

Taylor reluctantly let herself be pulled forward and stood up. Her mom pulled her over to the easy chair and released her hand. Madison leaned back into the recliner and patted her lap. Taylor, thinking that her mom was pulling her out of yet another sexy situation just to give her a peck on the lips, sighed in frustration, but obediently turned to sit. Madison locked her eyes on Taylor's butt which flexed and spread as Taylor squatted to settle into her mom's lap.

Oh Taylor, I'm going to fucking eat that tight little asshole too. I'm going to make you a fucking slave to my new dicks.

Once her daughter's back was turned, Madison hurriedly undid the belt of her robe. She parted the material just enough that her belly button and a thin wedge of her pubic hair was visible. In the flickering half dark of the candlelit room, no one noticed. Sighing once again, almost in anger, Taylor settled onto her mother's lap and turned to sit side saddle so she could keep staring at Jessie and Tonya's slow motion lap dance.

"Kiss your fucking mom, Taylor," Gina all but begged.

Aroused by what they just heard, Jessie and Tonya pulled their eyes off of each other and turned to watch. Sensing everyone staring at her, Taylor snapped out of her daze. Part of her didn't want to lose the game again, but an even bigger part of her just wanted to kiss someone. So she turned to her mom, who was already hungrily leaning forward. Taylor could tell that her mom had no intention of giving her a peck. Madison's hungry mouth was already open as she brought it up to Taylor's.

The moment their lips touched, Taylor felt an electricity no boy had ever arisen in her. It felt so natural for them to do this, almost as if they had been lovers for years. She welcomed her mother's tongue and worked her mouth against her mom's lips. They kissed for several long minutes, savoring each other's tongues and lips and spit. It was the kiss of lovers who have been far too long apart. Taylor moaned and cooed and hoped their mouths never parted.

Madison, however, had other plans and finally pulled her mouth away with a wet smack. She looked over at Jessie who was still perched astride Tonya. Jessie's innocent, white panties were soaked at the crotch. It wasn't fair that she was all but naked and no one else was. Madison called out to her.

"Jessie, why are you the only one without a top? Why don't you rip that ratty shirt off of Tonya's big tits. I dare you."

Taylor's eyes bulged when Jessica reached for the neck of Tonya's ragged shirt almost before Madison had finished talking. Jessica pulled her hands down and apart, taking the flimsy material with her in one long, satisfying rip. Free of their restraints, Tonya's full, round breasts exploded up and out to their full size. Tonya gasped at the sensation of her bare, hyper-sensitized nipples bouncing against Jessie's hot, naked flesh. She barely registered that her favorite shirt in the world now lay around her in tatters.

"That's much better girls," purred Madison. "Now we can really get a good look at how different you are. I still can't decide which I like better. Taylor, what do you think?"

Quietly, Taylor said, "I don't know. I think...I think they should kiss too."

"Oh my," said her mother. "You hear that ladies? Taylor dares you to kiss each other. I think we have finally loosened her up. But first, why don't you two get more comfortable."

Tonya never took her eyes off of Jessica's, but slid to her left and let her head fall upon the couch's arm rest. Jessica, as if she were glued to her friend, slid over with her and ended up on top. At the same time, Madison pulled her daughter backward so that her back lay against her mom's chest and their heads rested almost cheek to cheek.

While Taylor leered at her friends, Madison stared greedily over her daughter's shoulder down at the buttons keeping her perky breasts hidden away. She let her hands rest casually on her daughter's stomach and let her fingers tap one of the tight shirt's little buttons.

Madison willed her tongue to create more pheromones. With no help from her master, her tongue swelled in response, filling her mouth with sweet arousal. She breathed in deeply through her nose and exhaled the pheromone aerosol across her daughter's gorgeous face. Taylor breathed in the invisible chemical, quivering and cooing slightly as it stimulated her body beyond all self control.

At the same time, Madison willed a tentacle to snake down her back to the floor. She guided it through the darkness and behind the couch, marveling at both her control and the impossible length her tentacles could stretch. She willed its tip to form a mouth of its own. The mouth kissed the floor behind the couch and quietly vomited a fist sized ball. In mere seconds it swelled into a mushroom shape and began to emit a steady aerosol of chemical sex. Before Madison pulled her tendril back, three mushrooms were pumping away in silence. In minutes, the room was hazy with the pure essence of lust.

Even before she could get the tentacle back to her, Jessica had sunk her mouth down to meet Tonya's hungry lips. The couple groaned into each other's mouths. Tonya's hands roamed up to Jessica's petite hips where she hooked her thumbs into Jessie's panties. While their tongues darted in and out of each other's mouths, Tonya used her hands to encourage Jessica to start rocking her pelvis.

Gina moaned, uninhibited from the other end of the couch. She had a perfect view of Jessica's panty covered ass and was staring right at the now massive wet patch over her cunt. She moaned again when she saw Jessica's ass tense and relax repeatedly, making her cunt brush up and down against Tonya's equally wet mound. Gina slid her hand into her shorts without any hint of shame and started fingering her pussy hard enough to make sloppy wet sounds.

Madison looked back down at her daughter's tight, fit body. Now, not only could she smell her daughter's sweet, sweet cunt, she could also see that Taylor had soaked her pajamas with her juices.

Fuck me, I am going to drink your little pussy dry.

Madison whispered into her daughter's ear, "Oh baby, I'm so sorry that I denied you anything sexual your whole life. I was so wrong, so wrong to deny you."

Madison panted hot breath into her daughter's ear and undid the bottom button of Taylor's shirt.

"But this feels so right," she breathed.

Taylor did not protest. She actually leaned her ear closer to her mom's warm lips. Madison moaned quietly into her daughter's ear and traced her finger around Taylor's newly exposed belly button. Still Taylor did not resist. Gina moaned from the couch, drawing their eyes. Madison took Taylor's hand in her own and slid it slowly down toward Taylor's wet crotch. Her hand moved freely in Madison's grip.

"Have you ever touched yourself, sweetie?"

"No, mama," came her timid reply.

"Oh I've been such a bad mom. Let me teach you what Gina is doing."

Madison lifted the top of Taylor's shorts a few inches up and away from her belly. Madison's nose was immediately filled with the pungently sweet smell of intense arousal. With her other hand she guided Taylor's hand inside her shorts. Madison was pleasantly surprised that Taylor wasn't wearing panties with her PJs. Madison felt Taylor take a deep, nervous breath and hold it, but she offered no resistance.

Oh Taylor, you really are putty in my hands. I can't believe this is happening. If you try to run when I pull my cock out, I'm going pin your tight little ass down and drill the shit out of you with it. Oh god, I'm going to cum in you so hard that you'll be drowning in my spunk.

Madison felt her master's presence chuckle with glee before it retreated entirely. She was in absolute and total control of herself now and knew it. Now was her chance to save them all. All she had to do was scream, to run, to do anything to give her daughter a chance to escape. She drew in a deep breath and felt no indication of her throat tightening down. She formed the words that she needed to say and breathed them into her daughter's ear.

"It's OK now sweetie. Mommy is here to save you. There's still time to fix all the mistakes I've made. Let mommy show you how to fuck."

Still holding her breath, Taylor nodded her head in a short series of nervous bobs.

Giving in completely to her lust, Madison settled Taylor's hand onto her dripping cunt. She grabbed her daughter's first two fingers in her own and slid them into her slit. She worked her daughter's fingers up and down until she got the hang of it. Then she slid them up to Taylor's clit to let her feel the pleasures hidden there. Taylor finally exhaled, moaned loudly and drawing Gina's eyes.

"Oh my fucking god, Taylor. Is your mom finger fucking you?," Gina groaned without missing a stroke on her pussy. "That is so fucking hot."

"Oh mama, that feels so good," Taylor moaned, ignoring Gina completely.

"Just keep doing this baby and it will feel even better soon."

Madison withdrew her hands, pleased to see her daughter's hand keeping up its motion. Her cock began to swell inside her, its tip creeping toward her pussy's opening. Madison let her hands roam up her daughter's sides while she panted into her prefect little ear. She slid her hands over to where Taylor's buttons were heaving up and down with her chest. Madison grabbed the fabric in each hand and jerked them apart. Buttons flew across the room with a series of ripping pops. Taylor's breasts heaved into view, flopping lightly up and down in time with her panting breath. Her nipples matched the rest of her body, so perfectly formed, inviting hungry mouths to suckle on their virgin flesh.

Madison grabbed her daughter's tits in fingers quivering with pure desire. Taylor turned her head and cooed into her mother's ear, while her mom squeezed her little tits and tweaked her diamond hard nipples. Madison's cock peeked out of her pussy's entrance. She savored its slow extension, feeling like she was being fucked, while also getting ready to fuck all of her daughter's virgin holes. With deep satisfaction, she felt her head emerge to ever so lightly brush against the sopping wet crotch of her daughter's shorts. Taylor groaned at the new contact, not knowing or caring where it came from.

You're all mine. You're all mine. I need more hands, more mouths. I need more cocks. I need to fuck you every way I can. I need to fill you up and make you mine.

In response to her desires, the tentacles hidden on her back began to slither out from their purple hub. With Gina still facing them, Madison was worried that she would scream if she saw what Madison had become. Part of her wanted that to happen, to hunt them down and take them while they screamed for mercy. Deep inside though, she was still a mother, who wanted to make her daughter happy, even if was in this perverted way. Madison halted her cock's growth with some reluctance, merely letting its tip lightly poke Taylor's crotch from behind while she finger fucked herself. Her back was wriggling in anticipation, dozens of hungry cocks awaiting release, but she held them in check as well.

Madison looked over at Jessica and Tonya, who were moaning nonstop into each others mouths. Tonya had worked her hands into the back of Jessica's panties. She was madly squeezing Jessie's ass cheeks, pulling Jessie forward and back so that their pussies slopped wetly against each other. Jessie's panties had shimmied partially down, exposing most of her ass to Gina's view. Jessie's hands were greedily kneading Tonya's jiggling boobs while they tribbed themselves to orgasm after orgasm.

"Gina," Madison called loud enough to be heard over the moans and wet squelches coming from all of the grinding lips and pussies in the room. "Gina, I think Jessie needs help handling Tonya's big titties. Tonya needs someone to suck them and you're over there all alone."

Gina looked over at Madison and saw her all but milking her daughter's pouting tits. Taylor was grinding her butt against Madison's lap while she fingered herself under her clothes.

"Oh Ms. Mayes. Making out with your own daughter? That's so dirty. Mmmmmm. How about I come over there instead?"

"Oh I'm going to take care of you later honey," Madison panted. "Go help your friends for now. We have all night."

Gina stood up and slipped her shorts off while staring straight at Madison. Reluctantly, she turned toward her friends. She all but ran over to where Jessie was doing her best to fuck herself against Tonya's cunt. Gina knelt down beside the couch, facing her friends and away from Madison. Gina pulled Jessica's hair until she broke her kiss with Tonya. Gina shoved Jessie's head down onto Tonya's right breast and sank her own mouth onto the left. Gina bounced Jessica's head in time with her own as they sucked and bobbed on their friend's big nipples. Tonya arced her head back, sucking air between her teeth. She squeezed her eyes shut and bucked her hips up against Jessie's cunt even faster.

Now quite satisfied that her next batch of prey was too busy to notice. Madison went back to preparing to fuck her daughter.

"Baby, I almost forgot that I have a special birthday present for you. I want to give it to you right now. I want to give it all to you baby."

"Oh mama, this feels...mm..mm...this feels so good. You can do anything you want, just don't stop pulling on my titties."

Madison turned her head and sucked her daughter's lips into a passionate kiss while she milked Taylor's titties with both hands. Exquisitely slowly, Madison let her cock engorge. It slithered further and further out of her pussy, pressing first gently, and then firmly against Taylor's wiggling crotch. Taylor slid her tongue into her mom's mouth, moaning onto her mom's darting tongue. Whatever her mom was doing down there felt really good.

The need to get inside her daughter was now all consuming for Madison. Her fat purple cock was now pressed tightly against Taylor's pussy hole. Only a thin piece of cloth shielded her virginity. Not wanting to take her hands from those scrumptious little tits, Madison extended a few of her tentacles down along the chair's arms. With their faces still joined in lip lock, Madison let a tentacle caress each of her daughter's hips. Taylor didn't react. She just kept fingering her clit and moaning into her mom's hungry mouth.

Emboldened, Madison's tentacles slipped into Taylor's waistline and pushed her bottoms slowly down over her hips, and then down to her knees. Madison shifted her hips, letting her massive cock slip between Taylor's bare pussy lips. She let her tip slide wetly up and down her daughter's slit. Pink ooze lathered Maddie's shaft and filled Taylor's gash. The tentacles lightly wrapped around Taylor's thighs, just above her knees and gently began to pull her legs apart.

Madison let her tip brush against Taylor's wriggling fingers. Taylor gasped into her mom's mouth, finally realizing that too many things were touching her, including an invitingly warm cock between her legs. Madison slid her hands down to her daughter's, pulling them away from her clit. She flexed her hips and used her will to curl her dong making firm contact with Taylor's hard little nub. Taylor groaned in ecstasy.

Madison broke their kiss and said, "Shh, it's OK sweetie. This is your special gift. I know you've been wanting a cock for so long, so I wore a strap on. Do you want to get fucked, baby girl?"

Madison picked up the pace of her thrusts, sloshing her cock through Taylor's lips and bumping her clit.

"Oh, I need you, Taylor. I need to be inside you."

Maddie's crotch began to slap Taylor's ass while her cock plowed back and forth between her creamy, dripping pussy lips.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh," she grunted with each thrust. "Please baby, just say yes and I'll fill you up right. Oh my god, mmmm, you are so fucking hot. Let mommy fuck you, baby."

Still holding Taylor's hands in her own, Madison sent two more tentacles up to her daughter's tits. They curled around the base of each breast, jolting Taylor with a pleasingly warm tingle wherever they touched. The heads of the tentacles formed little mouths, perfectly sized to cover her hard nipples. They latched on with a wet sucking sound and went to work. Madison was shocked that she could taste her daughter's skin though her new mouths. She imagined herself sucking each nipple as hard as she could while squeezing her little boobies. Her tentacles responded to her commands with unbridled enthusiasm.

Taylor moaned deeply in response to the added stimulation. She started cumming right away. She bucked her hips like she was in the final throws of an intense lap dance against her mom's cock. Madison tried to shush her daughter when Taylor started wailing, but to no avail.

"Oh mommy, uh ha, uh ha....mommy I'm, uh ha, uhhhhh!" Taylor was almost screaming in excitement from experiencing her first orgasm. "Oh fuck, mommy, I think I'm cumming. Mmmmm, oh fuck. I'M CUMMING!"

Madison looked over at the three girls while her daughter groaned and writhed in her lap. Gina was now sitting on Tonya's face, her lips locked with Jessie's. Gina bucked her pussy against Tonya's long tongue. Jessie had pulled Tonya's shorts to the side and was pistoning her finger into her friend's sloppy hole while she fucked herself against Tonya's thigh. In their own world, moaning loudly themselves, they paid Jessie's words no attention.

"Oh mommy!" Jessie was still cumming and showed no sign of stopping. Madison had no intention of stopping either. "Mama, ha, ha, huh, huh. It feels so good, mommy."

"Does it? What feels so good, baby?"

"Mmmm, your cock."

"What should I do with it, sweetie? Say it."

"Oh fuck. Mmmm, uh, uh, ooh."

The tentacles around Taylor's tits spat little blasts of pink foam onto Jessie's nipples. The foam slickened her titties and let the gripping tendrils slide sensually all over her boobs. The mouths went back to sucking on both tits, but steadily grew. After few seconds, they were like hand sized suction cups, wetly slurping Jessie's entire boob into each of them. They pulled and pulsed, making wet farting sounds while distending her perky tits under immensely arousing tension.

"What should I do with my fat cock, Taylor?" Madison repeated.

She stopped grinding her shaft against her daughter's clit. She drew back and willed her dick to move its head to Taylor's virgin entrance. Using senses she didn't fully understand, Madison adjusted its girth so that it would fit snugly but not painfully inside her daughter when the time came. The tentacles wrapped around Taylor's thighs and pulled her knees apart until her shorts ripped in two. Another tentacle emerged and pulled the shredded clothes away entirely. Madison pulsed her oozing tip at Taylor's entrance and waited.

"Ooooh, mommy. Please. Mmmm, I'm still so horny."

"Say it," Madison growled harshly into her daughter's ear. Her bulbous cock head vibrated against Taylor's hole. The one that tore her shorts away stood poised like a snake waiting to strike.

"Oh mama. I need you to, mmm. Oh god, please...please fuck me, mommy," Taylor whispered into her mom's lips before kissing her deeply.

Yes! She is mine, all mine. Oh master, thank you for this.

Without a second thought, Madison flexed her hips and sank her throbbing, purple dick into her daughter's virgin cunt. With a surge of triumph, she felt her head press against, and then burst through Taylor's hymen. Taylor cried out in pleasure and pain combined as her mom's meaty dick filled her pussy for the first time. Madison willed her cock to swell further, until it was fat enough to bulge against Taylor's swollen pussy lips. She pushed her cock in and out of her daughter's scrumptiously tight pussy hole so hard it bucked Taylor's entire body. Taylor moaned with each thrust and pushed back equally hard.