How the World Ends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-You will see. We could force ourselves onto the girls. While enjoyable, that sometimes results in... injuries. Compliant cows work best at this stage, and they are so much more fun.-

Madison felt her mouth tingle intensely. Her tongue swelled slightly and her mouth became filled with a thick, sweet mucus. She was force to put her mouth over the wine bottle and spit a thick wad of light pink slime into it. The wine foamed up briefly, but after Madison swirled the bottle a few times, it appeared normal once again.

-We have just added enough pheromone based aphrodisiac to make even the oldest, driest female on your world wet herself with arousal. These ripe young females will soon be begging us to take them. Dispense the liquid, slave, and you may fuck all of them any way you like.-

I do not want to fuck them at all!

-You will.-

Madison had swallowed the few drops of the undiluted pheromone mixture lingering in her mouth. Because she was still mostly human, Madison was affected by the chemical just like the girls in the next room would be. Her already aroused pussy quivered with a desire so deep, it surpassed even her need to breath. Madison admitted to herself that she would do absolutely anything to find release. The cock that was coiled in her pussy writhed inside her, wanting to grow hard. Madison's master intervened and willed it to be still for now. It directed Madison into the living room and was pleased to sense that she went with hardly any resistance at all.

Run girls, run! Madison wanted to say, but she knew it was futile to even try. She felt her master's presence inside her. The image of a ghostly tentacle hovering over a switch, ready to shut her down, flashed through her mind. Her master was still controlling her every move, but as her desire grew, she struggled to stop herself less and less. Her need for release grew stronger by the minute. The master sensed this as well and began to allow Madison to assert control over her functions little by little. It was still in charge, but now rode along as more of a co-pilot who was simply enjoying the ride.

"Just checking in girls. Who wants more wine?" Madison's voice was chipper and light, despite the storms raging both outside her house and within her body. She caught herself scanning over the girls as she spoke, hungrily assessing how she might fuck each of them best.

No! I can fight this.

-Not for long.-

The girls were all lounging around by candlelight, dressed in their pajamas and cuddled up on the couch together. On the near end, Taylor was dressed most conservatively out of the group in a button up short sleeved flannel pajama shirt and matching flannel shorts. Beside her, Tonya's huge tits were tightly packed into her favorite old t-shirt which was now about two sizes too small and cut off at the waist. Her thin, red fleece shorts barely covered her firm ass. They were so tight that her camel toe was clearly visible. There was no sign of a panty line or bra to be found. Jessica's tiny little body was covered by a long, loose fitting t-shirt that hung to mid-thigh. She just had on panties under that, but they were more like standard bikini bottoms and appeared to cover most of her tight little behind from the little bit that Madison could see peeking out. Gina sat on the far end, downing the last sip of her wine. She wore a spaghetti strap top that ended at her midriff with a matching pair of tight pink satin shorts.

"Mom, I thought you said you didn't want us to get drunk?" Taylor, who had only snuck a sip or two of alcohol over the past year was already a little tipsy from her two glasses.

"Come on Taylor," complained Gina, who held out her glass. "Don't discourage her."

Madison smiled and walked over to pour. "Well, with the power out and the storm blowing, there isn't much else to do. Plus there is no danger of you guys sneaking out on a night like this. Live it up, Taylor, while you have the chance."

Please spill it. Please spill it. Please spill it... on those little titties so I can lick it off...No!

Madison filled everyone's glasses and set the bottle on the coffee table. She walked over to the only other door that led outside. While the girls made a silly toast to each other behind her, Madison pretended to be locking it up for the night. Madison's tentacle slipped out of the sleeve of her robe and spat its thick ooze onto the latch before retreating unnoticed.

Oh god, master. Please don't make me do this. Oh fuck, I'm so fucking horny, master. Oh please, just take me upstairs and fuck me again. Let them be, master. Please, just fuck me, not my daughter.

-If you want release, seduce them, slave. Find your pleasure in their mouths and anuses if you like, but make sure you ejaculate into their vaginas as well. Do not worry. You will find yourself quite capable of filling all of their orifices, repeatedly.-

Yes...No! I can't do this. I can't do this. Oh my god, they are so gorgeous. I can smell their cunts from here. No, no no.

Madison's pussy was sopping wet. All she could think about was fucking. The images of what she was going to do to the girls filled her mind. Only now, the images did not come from her master. They were her own creations. She moaned quietly in equal parts arousal and despair before turning back to the room.

"Hey Ms. Mayes," Tonya called across the room. "What was going on upstairs? We heard a, uh, lot of noise."

"Tonya!" shot Taylor, looking mortified.

The other girls started giggling uncontrollably.

Madison felt suddenly even more flushed. From the look on Tonya's face, she thought knew exactly what Madison had been doing. Her cock stirred again, yearning to burst forth, but was still held in check by the thinnest of chains.

You don't know the half of it, but you will soon enough.

Instead she said, "Upstairs? Oh. Well, weren't you ladies playing truth or dare a while ago? Let's play another game of it and maybe I'll tell you."

"Mom! Gross, and you promised to leave us alone tonight."

"You're just mad because you turned chicken and lost the last game," said Gina.

"Yeah, let her play," said Jessica after taking another sip of her wine. "Mm, this wine tastes a lot sweeter than the last bottle, Ms. Mayes. It's very tingly too."

As sweet as your pussy? Oh no, oh no no no!

"I thought so too," said Madison. "I tasted it in the kitchen. It's to die for. Why don't you guys just call me mommy or mom tonight. You guys are all like family to me."

"Cool, mom," said Tonya. "Taylor, your mom is a lot nicer than you make her out to be."

"This is all news to me," said Taylor over a sip of wine.

Madison sat down in the easy chair that faced the coffee table just beside the end of the couch where Taylor was sitting. She looked hungrily down the row of hot young pussy lounging on the couch together. Her prey settled back onto the couch with wine glasses in hand. Madison could easily see Tonya's crotch as well as Gina's, thanks to their tight little outfits. She wanted to rip that little shirt off of Tonya's big titties as soon as possible. Those titties would make a nice place to test her new cock. Her daughter's buttons looked like they needed to be ripped away too, so she could suck on Taylor's little nipples before she fucked her sassy little mouth with her new co... Madison shook her head to clear the wicked thoughts away. No one stopped her movement, but the thoughts stayed right where they were.

Oh god, oh god, oh god. Am I really about to do this? Oh no, I'm so fucking horny. No, no, no, no, no.

Madison's thoughts were becoming increasingly perverse. What frightened her most was that she loved each and every idea that passed through her head, and she could tell no one was making her. Her master was all but gone from her head. The image filled her mind from when she taught Taylor to ride her bike. Madison had just let her go, her arm still extended but no longer touching, while her child took off on two wheels for the first time.

I haven't fucked anyone in a few years, but they say it's like riding a bike too. You never forget once you learn. Time to teach Taylor something new.

Aloud Madison said, "I'll go first, if that's cool. Taylor, truth or dare?"

"Truth", she said without pause.

"Hm. Have you ever been fucked, or are you still a virgin?"

"Geez, mom!" cried Taylor. The other girls laughed.

"What? I know you girls talk dirty all the time, and that sex is probably your number one topic. I didn't get to play this game when I was your age. Let me have fun."

"Fine," grumbled Taylor. "Yes, thanks to you, I am still a virgin."

"You're such a goody two shoes, Taylor," said Tonya.

Taylor scowled at her friend. "My turn. Tonya, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Tell everyone what you put in your ass the other day."

"I told you that in confidence," gasped Tonya. Taylor just crossed her arms in expectation. Relenting, Tonya said, "You're going to get it now."

Madison noted with approval that the crotch of Tonya's tight shorts was slightly damp. You're all about to get it, thought Madison, who noted that her master's presence was now a ghost of what it had been.

Just a little more control and I can at least warn them. Oh shit, they are talking about Tonya's fuckable little ass. Should I fuck her titties first or that ass... No-no-no. Stop it, Maddie. What am I thinking?

Tonya took a deep breath and said, "So my boyfriend is always trying to fuck my ass because it's so incredible, at least according to him. I keep telling him no, but I guess I got curious. So I went into the kitchen and I put a carrot in here."

"Oh my god!" screamed Jessica.

"Not all the way. I just put in a few inches of the skinny end."

"So how did that feel?" Madison asked coolly.

"It felt OK actually. It might have been nicer if it was softer and warmer, I guess." After a brief pause, Tonya said, "Hey, that was two questions. My turn. Jessica, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Do a handstand split and hold it for at least 10 seconds, and no tucking your shirt in."

Jessica blushed slightly, but took a big gulp of her wine and stood up. She set the glass on the coffee table and walked around it to a clear area. She nimbly put her hands on the floor and vaulted her feet up above her head into a hand stand. Her long, loose shirt cascaded down her inverted body. Her plain white panties came into full view. Her shirt slid over her small breasts and bunched around her shoulders. Jessica was not wearing a bra. Her little mounds poked out at the girls. Her tiny little nipples stood straight out and were rock hard. Jessica, with the perfect form of a practiced cheerleader, spread her legs into a split and even pointed her toes.

Madison noted with dirty glee that Jessica's crotch was slightly darker than the surrounding material. Jessica flipped back down and covered herself back up before sitting back on the couch. She picked up her glass and finished it off, before holding it out to Madison for a refill.

"More please, mommy."

"My pleasure," said Madison. She refilled everyone's glasses, emptying the bottle. "Your turn, Jessie."

"Gina, I know you want a dare," Jessica teased.

"Fine. Do your worst."

"Motorboat Tonya's tits," Jessica said with a nervous laugh. She had never thought of any of her friends in a sexual way, but suddenly, she couldn't help herself. The idea just popped into her head and came out of her mouth before she realized what was happening. She felt no shame though, just budding lust.

"Hey, don't I get a say in this?" asked Tonya. "That counts as a dare for me too then."

Gina stared at Jessica and then Tonya for a few long seconds. Just when Jessica thought Gina would back out and end the game, Gina stuck her tongue out at her friend and stood up. She walked over in front of Tonya and knelt on the floor. Tonya opened her mouth as her breath quickened. She leaned forward slightly, in sudden anticipation. Gina leaned forward and sank her face into Tonya's ample cleavage. She shook her head back and forth and burbled her lips. She leaned back, but instead of getting up, took another breath and leaned back in to her friend's big tits. This time, she reached up and cupped her hands around the outside of Tonya's breasts. She squeezed them together and motorboated her again.

Clearly flushed, Gina pulled her head away from Tonya's soft globes with some reluctance. She let her fingers linger on those soft titties before letting them slide slowly away. Tonya was breathing heavier than normal and leaned back to catch her breath. As Gina returned to her place on the couch, Madison could see, even in the low light, that Tonya's crotch was now very dark.

"Truth or dare, Maddie?" Tonya said in a husky voice.

"Truth."

"What were you doing upstairs for so long after you came inside?"

Madison flashed Tonya a lusty smile. Without any hint of shame, she said, "After I came in from the rain, I was cold and wet. I stripped down and got in my bed. Once I got warm, I got to thinking about how cute you all looked tonight. I got horny, so I pulled out my dildo and my vibrator." She looked over at her daughter while absentmindedly rubbing her hand up and down her robe's lapel. "I played with myself, hell, I fucked myself with that dildo until I came harder than I have in a long time. It felt really incredible. I'm sure you all heard how good it was. Maybe I'll dare one of you to go try it for yourselves."

Madison settled back into her easy chair and smiled at the roomful of girls gawking at her. "Finish up that booze girls. There's nothing worse than flat wine and you all look like you need a drink."

The four girls, who had all been staring at Madison while she spoke, took a collective breath. They each took gulps from their glasses, hoping to break the sudden sexual tension in the room. None of the four girls had ever been attracted to a woman, but now they all found themselves intensely horny and surrounded only by partially clothed teenage girl flesh. Unfortunately for the girls, the more they drank, the hornier they were becoming. While the girls finished their last swallows, Madison declared that it was her turn again and challenged Jessica who opted for a dare.

Oh shit, I need to cum.

-Patience, pet. Savor the moments before we strike. Revel in their seduction. They know what they want to do is wrong, but that makes them want it even more. Just like the way you are feeling about your daughter. You want to claim her sweet virgin hole for yourself. Will you fuck her first or last? No matter. Like fruit on the vine, they are all ripening nicely. Test the waters, pet.-

Oh, this so wrong... yes, master.

"Jessica, you are just so petite and cute. I could just eat you right up. But why don't you sit in Tonya's lap and press your little titties against her big ones? I want to see the comparison. I dare you." Madison's voice was thick with lust.

Jessica stood up slowly and set her empty glass on the table. She turned to her friend and straddled her lap, face to face. Madison and her master noted that Tonya did not complain, nor did anyone else in the room object. In fact, they were all leaning in to watch the show, even Taylor.

Jessica pressed her tiny breasts tightly against Tonya's big D cups. She put her hands on Tonya's shoulders to hug herself tighter against those massive tits. Both girls let out a quiet moan from their hard, oversensitive nipples being pressed into each other.

"No, I meant your bare titties, Jessica. I dare you to take your shirt off for the rest of the night," Madison whispered.

Oh master, I'm so wet. I know you can take it away. Please make me less horny or I'm going to tear these girls apart.

-And they will beg you to do it. By the time our cocks emerge, they will be too horny to care what fills their holes. Is it Tonya you want first, pet? We sense you love her large breasts. Your daughter's are smaller but look delectable. We can make them grow once you impregnate her with our seed. You want her now, don't you? There is no denying it to me, pet.-

Oh shit, I'm so fucking wet. I can smell their cunts from here. I need to fuck them! Oh my god, this is happening. This is happening. This is fucking happening.

Jessica looked over at Madison and then back into Tonya's dark brown eyes. She inhaled the sweet scent of the wine from Tonya's breath, catching a whiff of the pheromones lingering there, and then reached down for the hem of her shirt. In one swift motion she lifted it off over her head and let it drop to the floor. Again, no one protested in the silent room.

Jessica pressed her hard little nipples back against Tonya's. Her almost threadbare t-shirt had been Tonya's favorite sleep shirt for years. As her tits grew over time, the shirt's already thin material became almost like paper thin gauze. The two inch brown circles of Tonya's aureola were clearly visible through the material. Her hard, nickel sized nipples pushed up almost half an inch against the tightly stretched cotton.

Little Jessie slid her chest slightly up and down. Her nipples pushed Tonya's up and down as she moved, tweaking both sets of their tingling nubs at the same time. The girls gasped in pleasure at the heightened stimulation. While Jessica's hands tugged on Tonya's shoulders, Tonya had let hers rest on Jessica's toned thighs. She squeezed them gently and let her head fall back to rest against the couch. She gazed up at her close friend, wondering why they hadn't ever done this before.

Gina had taken advantage of the spot vacated by Jessica to turn and put her feet on the couch with her knees slightly bent. She let her back lean against the arm rest while she watched two of her closest friends embrace between the V of her own spread legs. Gina marveled at how beautiful they were and thought of some dirtier dares that she wanted to try next.

"Taylor," she rasped in a voice thick with desire. "I dare you to kiss your mom... on the mouth."

Madison looked over at Gina, smiling that they had shared the same thought. She noted that Gina's shorts were soaked through at her crotch. Much to Madison's satisfaction, Gina's hand crept between her legs. Her palm started sliding up and down her wet cunt while her eyes roamed between Taylor and Madison.

Madison caught the sweet, pungent aroma of her daughter's virgin pussy and shifted her gaze to Taylor. She was staring intently at Jessica's tits, but had otherwise not moved. Still sitting almost at full attention with her hands clasped tightly in front of her, she just stared at Jessie's naked breasts just inches from her own heaving chest. She apparently was so caught up in the show that she did not hear Gina's dare.

Taylor stared as if hypnotized. She had never seen anything like this, ever. Other than sneaking a few kisses with a boy now and then, she had no sexual experience. She hadn't ever even played with herself, but very much thought about giving it a try right now. She watched her friends pressing tightly against each other, their breath becoming more rapid as they swayed against each other, their mouths only inches apart.

Oh god, my daughter is so fucking hot. She's so sweet and innocent in her prim little outfit, but I know she wants to be dirty. She just doesn't know how. Her cunt must be so wet between those tight, creamy thighs. I can fucking smell that sweet virgin juice. Oh my god, oh my god, I am going to fuck the fucking shit out of her.

Madison reached over and pulled her daughter's tightly clenched hands apart. She tugged her daughter forward off of the couch.