How to Be a Girlfriend Ch. 02

Story Info
I need my girlfriend's approval.
3.1k words
4.59
7.1k
5

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introducing Sharon--Still Thursday

I drove home that night with my mind going ninety miles an hour. I had this beautiful young girl who wanted me to teach her all about sex. She was starting from nothing . . . a clean slate for me to write on.

I could probably turn her into anything I wanted, a sex slave, a loving wife, or a raging pervert if I wanted to. She would believe anything I told her. She trusted me completely.

It's a good thing for her, that she had chosen me. I'm no saint, but I like women. I respect them, and I wouldn't ever do anything to hurt them. Especially a nice young virgin. But did I even want to do that? To take on the responsibility for her future?

She might fall in love with me, or I might fall for her. Maybe she was just teasing me, or trying to sucker me into her destructive cult using sex as bait. I tended to think she was completely guileless, but you never know. Those cults are insidious when it comes to recruiting.

Finally, the thought ran through my head . . . was I being cocky, thinking I was qualified to train anyone in sex? Then I realized, that I wouldn't knowingly do anything to hurt her. She could do worse . . . much worse.

Then there was Sharon, my sometimes fuck buddy. I still had a thing for her, even though we split as a couple a few years back. Sharon and her parents lived in the house next door to me and my parents. Sharon was literally, 'the girl next door'.

We were children growing up together. As kids, she was my best friend and playmate. Our parents thought it was cute. We discovered the differences between girls and boys together behind our pool house, and graduated to playing doctor . . . often. We went on group dates in our mid-teens, and dated through high school. We gave each other our virginity on Prom night. How conventional!

We went off to college together, both studying business, and that first year, we spent more nights together in her dorm room, or mine, than apart.

We shared an apartment for the next three years of college. We were inseparable, and I was convinced that after graduation, we would get married. Our parents had always assumed we would, and were on-board with it . . . even pushed us together.

In our final year, Sharon announced she wanted the freedom to explore other possibilities, and wanted an 'open relationship'. A month later, she announced she was bi-sexual, and was seeing a girl, but wanted us to be friends and occasional fuck buddies. I was devastated! For me, there could be no-one but her.

We finished the year living together, and only slept together a few times. I went home to start my import business with seed money from my father, while she went to the Wharton School of Business in Philadelphia for her Masters. The summer before she left, her parents sold their house and moved to an even more upscale area of the city. I lost track of her for the next few years . . . not even a phone call, and her number had apparently changed.

There was a new building downtown that housed a shopping mall, underground parking, commercial businesses, restaurants, bars and some high-end apartments on the upper floors, along with swimming pools, and gymnasiums, and even a movie theater. A person could live there and never have to go outside for anything. It was dubbed the "Arco", short for arcology, and that's pretty much what it was . . . a city in a building.

About three months before my conversation with Kathy, I had finished some shopping for clothing at the Arco, and stopped in at one of the the bars, 'Rachel's' for a drink and to check the place out. I was sitting at the bar, minding my own business, when I felt a pair of warm wet lips and a tongue sucking my right earlobe.

A chill went up my spine, and I involuntarily ducked and looked up just in time to hear Sharon's familiar voice saying, "Hi sailor! Come here often?"

Surprised, but never at a loss for words, I replied,"Do that again and that'll be twice I came here. Hi, Sharon, I'm happy to see you!"

"Exactly how happy are you? Stand up and let me see." She called to the bartender, "Excuse me, Rachel? Can I get my usual, and put both of these on my tab, please. Thanks,"

"I am standing, at least part of me is. Where have you been all this time? I totally lost track of you when you went off to graduate school, and your parents moved. I couldn't even find them to ask about you"

Rachel brought Sharon's white wine.

"Thanks, babe!" she nodded to the bartender, then turned back to me, "Awww, you still cared about me? That's so sweet! I was a victim of circumstances, I guess. I graduated Wharton with my Masters. I really had to focus on that, and I had a string of failed relationships, male and female. I came home and started working for my Dad and got too busy for anything. I missed my buddy, but I was ashamed of how I treated you. I'm so sorry. Do you think you could forgive me and be friends again?"

"Geez, Sharon, you hurt me pretty bad. I've been off girls ever since you blew me off. I don't want to set myself up for that again, ya know?"

"I know, I was a bitch, but it was a shock when I found out I like girls, and I wasn't thinking of anyone but myself. I didn't mean to hurt you. I did love you, you know."

"So you said . . . repeatedly!"

"It's true, and I think it still is, I just like girls, their softness, their gentleness, and no man eats pussy like a girl, even you, although you were very good. I also happen to like fondling tits, the taste of pussy, and making another girl cum on my tongue."

"Thanks, I think . . . that's three things we still have in common, but I wasn't enough for you."

"Sad to say, but yes, that's true. It's not something I have control over . . . it's just the way I am. On the other hand, a girl, exclusively, is missing something, too. I miss your strong arms around me, feeling protected, safe. I miss your kisses, I miss your wonderful cock thrusting inside me until it explodes. I miss sucking you, the feeling of having you in my mouth, and the taste of your cum. Shit, I'm getting wet just talking about it."

"And I won't be able to walk out of here without embarrassing myself. Maybe if I hold this shopping bag in front . . ."

"So I still turn you on?"

"Sharon, you could literally raise the dead talking like that and looking as good as you do."

I noticed the bartender leaning a little in our direction. I guess our voices had gotten a little louder as the conversation went on.

"Take him home, for God's sake, or just get a room . . . you both want to!" the bartender said.

Sharon smiled, "Want to go somewhere?"

"My place or yours?"

"Where do you live?"

"My parents house."

"You still live with your parents? Seriously?"

"My parents moved to Florida a couple of years ago. They left the house to me."

"Same house you grew up in?"

"Yeah."

"God! I'd love to go back and see it again! Can we go? Like now?"

"Sure, I'm parked in the underground lot. Want to follow? Or come with?"

"I'll come with you. We have a lot of catching up to do . . . as long as you don't mind bringing me back here, or I can take a cab."

"No, I'd rather not send you off in a cab at night. I'll drive you back."

"Being protective, huh? I like that."

"Precious cargo deserves gentle handling."

"Think you can still handle me?"

"Sharon, I'd love to handle you again. I could spend a lifetime at it!"

That was the beginning of an intense weekend. I ended up not bringing her back until Sunday night. We relived old times, made love in every room in the house, and there are a lot of rooms. She even gave me a blow job behind the pool house for old times sake.

We skinny dipped in the pool, and played naked in the hot tub. I should mention the entire pool and hot tub area are perfectly secluded, screened by mature trees from adjoining properties, and to the rear is a wooded area which is part of a county park. The building lots were relatively large . . . about five acres, so we were also isolated by sheer distance as well as the trees.

We even played strip pool in the games room in the basement. We both were winners in that one. Last, but definitely not least, we talked . . . a lot, and brought each other up to date on our missing years.

As we were parting on Sunday night, Sharon said, "I had a fantastic time. I really do still love you, but you realize that this can't be a permanent thing. I'm bisexual and I need the love of a woman. There isn't anybody at the moment, but I know there will be at some point. I want to be totally honest with you. This can only be part time. I'd love to do this again, though, many times. You can have me, but you have to share. If you can live with that, please call me and we can do this again, and again. You have to know, I won't be dating any other guys. There isn't one who can hold a candle to you. You're the absolute best . . . for a guy."

I replied, "Sharon, I love you, I always have, ever since we were kids. There's never been anyone else for me. I need to think about this. I don't want to get hurt like that again. Can I call you?"

"Please do. I'll be upset if you don't, even if you tell me to fuck off!"

She never was one to mince words, especially during her exceptional orgasms. Sometimes it sounded like I was screwing a sailor!

"I would never tell you that."

We exchanged cell phone numbers and she walked off into the building.

I called her when I got home. She picked up on the first ring.

"David? I wasn't expecting you to call until tomorrow, if ever!"

"Yeah, well, I've thought a lot about you over the past few years, so the decision was pretty easy. I'll take any part of your life you're willing to let me have, but you realize that if you are free to date other girls, then so am I, and we're both risking losing each other to people we haven't met, yet."

"I'm willing to take that chance, David . . . if you are. If I meet someone I think I might be serious with, I want you to meet her, and I hope you'll do the same for me. Total transparency . . . nothing hidden, okay?"

"Complete honesty. You got it. Goodnight, babe. I love you."

"Love you too, sweetheart!"

So that was the start of my strange relationship. We saw each other often after that, and I met two of Sharon's girlfriends. I brought out the hostility in both of them. It seems they felt threatened, and the breakup with the latest candidate usually resulted in Sharon and me sharing a wild weekend at my house.

As a matter of fact, I had a weekend scheduled with Sharon starting the night after my evening with Kathy. I had to tell Sharon. Actually, I wanted her input on whether I should get involved or not. Now I know the meaning of being between a rock and a hard place.

It was late when I got home from seeing Kathy, but I knew Sharon would be up. She wouldn't mind if I woke her anyway, as long as she wasn't in bed with a new girlfriend.

She picked up on the first ring, "David! Is everything all right? You never call me this late!"

"No, everything is fine. I just needed to talk to you, Sharon. Am I interrupting anything?"

"Not at all . . . I'm alone. Just watching an old movie and winding down. Wish you were here."

"Sharon, I've never been there. Not at your place. You always come here."

"We'll have to fix that sometime. I'm sorry, I just like to visit the old place, and remember."

"Yeah, there is that. I like having you here. Are we still on for the weekend?"

"Absolutely! I wouldn't miss it!"

"Cool, we're good. Listen, I called because I just had a bombshell dropped on me, and I need your input."

"Sure what's up?"

I explained my conversation with Kathy, and what she had told me about her past, and what she wanted me to do. Kathy listened carefully, not interrupting, She was always good at that.

"So what do you think I should do? I'd like to help the poor girl out, but am I opening up a can of worms here? Besides, I don't want to do anything to damage our relationship. You know that. This is the total transparency we agreed to."

"Thanks, I appreciate the honesty. Well, first off how old is this girl?"

"I'm not sure, Her birth date has to be in her personnel file, but she's worked for me since I started the business. That's nearly three years ago, so she's probably twenty-one or so. At least we had a drink at the bar with no problems . . . she showed her ID card."

"And she's still a virgin?"

"Probably the only twenty-one year old in the city who is."

"What does she look like? Not a dog or anything, right?"

"Hardly, she's about five seven, model figure, long light blond hair almost down to her ass, small boobs, probably no more than an 'A' cup. Pretty much perfect ass. Pretty face, she looks a lot like you, as a matter of fact. She dresses kind of frumpy, though, and too much makeup."

"You think maybe you're interested because she could be a substitute for me?"

"Kathy, nobody could ever replace you, you know that, or you should!

"Okay, I'll accept that. Is there a possibility she wants to sucker you into joining her screwy religion?"

"I thought of that, but why now, after not saying anything for three years?"

"Yeah, good point."

"I don't know if I'm qualified to be anyone's teacher when it comes to sex. You've been the only one for me. I've never slept with anyone else."

"She made a good choice. I can't think of any guy who would be better. There's a lot of guys out there who would jump at the chance to turn her into a 'Stepford Wife'."

"Not my style, you know that."

"If you do this, I see several scenarios . . . she could fall so hard for you, she'd never want anyone else. I could see that happening very easily, and she would be devastated when you try to turn her loose."

"And what's number two?"

"You could fall for her, and she doesn't return the feelings, and then you'd be devastated, but if that happened, you would always have me to pick up the pieces."

"So what do you think I should do?"

"There's still a couple of other scenarios . . . you could fall for each other, get married and live happily ever after. In that case, I lose."

"I'd never be without you. What's the last?"

"Good answer. Which leads me to my final scenario, and my choice . . . I could help you teach her, and the three of us all live happily ever after as a triad. That's what I've been wishing for all this time . . . to have you as well as a girl I could love, while you have me and her, and she has me and you. It shouldn't be too hard, most girls, especially young ones have a bisexual tendency, or at least a curiosity, under the right circumstances."

"Whoa, I wish you had told me what you really wanted years ago. You realize that's every man's dream, right? Two beautiful women? Geez! I would have helped you look, I still could. Just say the word, and I'll tell Kathy I can't teach her, and we'll look for a common partner."

"I tried to tell you, but every time I brought it up, you got upset and stopped listening. Anyway, that's past. Now you know. So, it sounds to me you want to be your usual boy scout and help her. We have an opportunity here to nudge her to our way of thinking. If what she told you is all true, she's a blank page and we can write whatever we want on it. I'd like to at least meet her and see if we click, any chemistry . . . get a feel for her"

"You mean get a feel of her."

"Ha! You know me too well, but it sounds like you might want to get a little feel of her yourself. Let me meet and talk with her. Then I'll decide what course we should take. If not her, then I'll take you up on that offer to help me find what I'm looking for."

"Okay. Sounds like a plan. So come over tomorrow night after work for our weekend like we planned. I'll have Kathy here. We'll have dinner, and talk. If you want to go ahead with this, give me some sort of signal, and we can get started this weekend. We'll take her along slowly, so she won't be spending the nights for a while. We'll still have our weekend."

"As long as I still get to fuck you, I'm happy."

"Count on it!"

"Oh, one more thing . . . is she on birth control?"

"I don't know. I never asked, I kinda doubt it. I'll ask her that tomorrow."

"Okay, tomorrow. Goodnight hunky man."

"Goodnight gorgeous girl, and thanks!"

"Welcome."

We hung up, and I put myself to bed . . . alone.

End of Chapter 2