All Comments on 'How to Be a Girlfriend Ch. 02'

by WilliamSchaeffer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
woodwardwoodwardabout 4 years ago

Expected more in this chapter, wanted it to go farther.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Too short! Like the other comment, I wanted this to go further and lead to something. I know that you are setting up the next chapter, but maybe you are still putting scenarios through your brain. I look forward to the next installment. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Could you possibly be any more boring?

Boring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Way too short

I like slow starts but this chapter was not enough to make it worthwhile. So lets have the next chapters last a long time,.

pocketrocketpocketrocketabout 4 years ago
I agree. This is much too short for this forum.

You should have posted this and the next installment as the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love your story!

Great story!

I love that you take the time to actually tell the story and not rush into a rabbit humping frenzy like some other stories.

But looking at some other comments i guess there are some immature readers with a serious case of instant gratification fever.

I'd advise not to change your writing style to cater to the shortest attention span out there...

racfguyracfguyabout 4 years ago
A little confusing

I had to re-read several passages when I realized that he was calling Sharon Kathy. You need to keep the names straight.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWilliamSchaeffer@WilliamSchaeffer
I've been wanting to write for years. I finally have the time. If people read, and enjoy, I have a lot of ideas to write about.

story TAGS