How to Be a Girlfriend Ch. 06

Story Info
The lessons continue.
3.2k words
4.74
5.5k
4

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy and Sharon - Saturday Part Three

Kathy started to put on her robe, and I stopped her. "You don't need that, Kathy. Leave it here." I said taking off my robe and pulling on Sharon's sash. She shucked hers off in an instant, and Kathy's followed.

We walked through the house out to the hot tub. I had my arms around two very beautiful naked blondes. I was thinking it doesn't get much better than this, when it did . . . Sharon reached down and helped carry my cock out to the hot tub. Kathy glanced down and giggled, "Can I carry that back when we go inside?"

Sharon replied, "You can help carry it now, if you like."

"Thank you, but I'll wait. It looks like there isn't enough for both of us right now."

"That'll change."

"Keep it up," I said, "and there will be plenty to go around by the time we get in the water."

"Oh, goody!" Kathy exclaimed.

I checked the temperature . . . a nice comfortable hundred and two, perfect! It was dark out there, the only light was the glow from the control pad. I turned on the underwater lights, and started the main pumps, setting the timer for fifteen minutes. The crystal-clear water turned opaque from the introduction of the bubbles. We climbed in and settled back into the pleasantly hot water.

The hot tub was built for up to seven people, if they were friendly. That had never been tested as far as I knew . . . maybe when my parents lived here and I was at college. I knew they liked to have parties. In any case, it had a deep seat, a lounge style seat, both of which had many neck and back jets, a long seating area along one side for three people, and two individual seats. Each seating area was peppered with jet nozzles which delivered a combination of water infused with air, making the swirling bubbles. There were also jets in the floor for massaging feet.

The three of us chose the three-person seat with lucky me in the middle. I draped an arm around each of my beauties' shoulders, and fondled a tit in each hand. I took turns deep kissing the girls. I felt a hand stroking my cock under water, and realized it was Kathy's! I turned to look at her with surprise all over my face. "You did tell me that once we do something, it was allowed to be freely repeated," she said with a smile.

"What's she doing?" Sharon questioned.

"She's playing with my dick," I said, "and it feels wonderful! She's catching on to what this sex thing is all about!"

"Right now, this is just affection," She squeezed a little harder and sped up the stroking. "This is sex!"

"Just don't make him cum, I want my turn."

I removed my arm from Sharon's shoulder and moved my hand down to cup her mound, She spread her legs for me, and I slipped a finger between her pussy lips. Sharon rested her head on the edge of the tub and sighed, "That's nice!"

"What's he doing?" Kathy asked.

"Fingering me, playing with my c . . . clit!" she gasped.

"Lucky girl!" Kathy replied.

I took that as an invitation. I removed my arm from Kathy's shoulder and cupped her mound in the same manner. Kathy also parted her legs wide for better access. I slipped my finger into her and diddled her clit. I heard Kathy's breath catch in the back of her throat.

I felt Sharon's hand cup my balls, and roll them around. Kathy just kept on stroking, then she stopped and took Sharon's hand and guided it to my cock. Sharon stroked while Kathy fondled my balls. I was really starting to get into this threesome thing.

"Wait a minute!" Sharon said. "I thought you said it was my turn to cum! David, change places with me." She climbed over me, while I slid under her butt to change spots. She paused for a second hovering over me and I felt Kathy positioning my cock at Sharon's entrance. I thrust upwards with my pelvis and my cock slipped into her pussy a couple of inches, but then Sharon completed her maneuver, and Kathy removed her hand. Kathy was becoming involved with both of us, and being playful, and inventive.

Now, Sharon was between Kathy and me. Sharon laid her head back on the edge of the hot tub again. "Okay you guys, I'm yours to play with. Make it good. Anything and everything is welcome. Play with my body. Make me feel loved and wanted!"

"You are loved," I said.

"Loved and wanted!" Kathy chimed in, kissing Sharon softly on the lips. I parted Sharon's legs, and took Kathy's hand, which had been resting on Sharon's thigh, and placed it on her pussy. I felt Kathy's hand rubbing gently, then one of her fingers disappeared into Sharon's cunt.

I kissed both of them on the cheek, and got return kisses on the lips from both girls. Then I kissed my way down Sharon's chest to suckle the nearest nipple, which was just below the water line, and reached across to tweak Kathy's nipple.

Kathy's kiss with Sharon had turned passionate! I could see their tongues tangling and I tried to figure out how three people could all share a kiss at the same time. Sharon moaned into Kathy's mouth. Her orgasm was approaching. Sharon had always had sensitive nipples. Several times over the years, I had given her a small orgasm just from sucking them, and nothing else. It had been one of our favorite things back in high school before we had the nerve to actually fuck.

My tit sucking, added to Kathy's passionate kiss, along with her rubbing Sharon's clit put her over the edge, and Sharon came with a vengeance. Her pelvis bucked into Kathy's hand, and I held it, helping Kathy maintain contact through the violent spasms that wracked Sharon's body. Sharon screamed in ecstasy, breaking her kiss with Kathy and eventually collapsed back into the water panting heavily.

"Jesus Christ! I feel like I've been hit by a truck! Shit! What a ride!"

"Glad you liked it," Kathy said. "I didn't overstep any boundaries, did I?"

"No! My God, no! You were amazing! I loved it! I love you! You have no boundaries!" Sharon panted.

"Aww, I just felt like doing it, and I'd like to do that with you again. Is it wrong for me to have these feelings toward you? We're both girls, after all."

I cut in while Sharon caught her breath, " No, there's nothing wrong with expressing your love for her through sex. That's the best way, and to tell you the truth, I thought it was hot!"

Sharon gasped, "What he said . . ."

About that time, the timer decided that the fifteen minutes were up, and the pumps shut themselves off.

The bubbles quickly dissipated, and the water returned to it's crystal clarity.

"Let's call it a wrap, and take this upstairs to bed," I said. "We need to rinse off in the shower, first though. I wouldn't want either of you to spend the night with that chlorine residue all over your gorgeous bodies. It will dry out your skin."

Actually, I was using a natural system for sanitizing the water, and I used a little chlorine instead of the much harsher bromine pellets used in most spas, but I wanted to get the girls together for some shower play outside under the stars. There's something about being with two completely naked wet, gorgeous girls outdoors under the stars that I found to be irresistible.

I turned off the tub lights, and led the girls over to the outdoor shower built into the side of the pool house. We rinsed each other off, rubbing body parts and making very sure that all three of us were properly rinsed before toweling off.

We walked back to the house with my arms around both girls much as we had walked out, but this time, Kathy instead of Sharon, carried my cock as I had promised her.

We climbed the stairs like that, pausing for kisses along the way. At one point I had to stop to watch Kathy and Sharon do the tongue tango. The girls were really getting into each other. I led the way to my bedroom.

At the door, Kathy stopped. "I'm sleeping here with you guys?"

"I hope so. That would make it easier for all three of us to make love. I don't want to be running back and forth between rooms all night," I said.

Sharon interjected, "Me neither. Besides, I don't imagine there will be much sleeping done in this bed tonight!"

Sharon pulled the covers off the bed, and the three of us climbed in with me in the middle. "Okay," I said after kissing both girls. "Whose turn is it and where are we in the lessons?"

Sharon replied, "It's Kathy's turn, and she hasn't been eaten yet. Do you want to start, or should I?"

"Both of you? I sort of understand David wanting to, he's already told me, but Sharon, too?"

"No offense to David, but I think you'll find that I'm better. I know the nuances of a girl's body much better. I've lived with mine all my life, and to be honest, I've had a few girlfriends."

"So you're a L . . . Lesbian?"

"Not what you're thinking. I don't just indiscriminately sleep around. I don't go out to gay bars looking for a girl to pick up. I love David dearly and would never do anything to hurt him, or, God forbid, drive him away, but I have this need to be with a girl. So far, I haven't been able to find the right one who'll accept me along with my relationship with David. It's the way I'm wired. It's caused problems, yes. I almost lost David when he found out, and I hadn't figured it out yet. We were apart for nearly three years, and just got back together a few months ago."

"But you want to have sex with me?"

"Does that surprise you? We played together last night. I even gave you your first orgasm, even if it was just a small one. You just rocked my world in the hot tub with David's help. You're a sweet beautiful girl. I'm very attracted to you, and I want to give you the attention you deserve!"

"You both have been wonderful to me. You're nice people. I love you both. I was surprised that I could want a girl, any girl, ever, but I do want you. Is that wrong?"

"No, sweetheart! To my way of thinking it's very right! Kiss me please?"

I slithered out of the way, and let them have their moment. Their kiss turned into another one of those passionate tongue twisters, and this time, they were lying naked in each other's arms, pressing their bodies together, and intertwining their legs, and mashing their tits.

To remind them I was there, I climbed up their tangled legs and nuzzled their hips, prying them apart with my chin. Kathy rolled over onto her back, and Sharon's upper body went with her, maintaining their kiss. Kathy spread her legs and opened her pussy to me. I kissed all around her mound and rubbed my nose in her triangle shaped patch of public hair. I heard a small gasp from Kathy, and she moved her leg even wider, pushing her mound firmly into my face. She remembered the welcome signal!

I saw Sharon's pussy out of the corner of my eye, and gave her hairless mound a quick lick. I was trying to figure out how I could possibly eat both of them at the same time, but I realized I couldn't do it. "Fuck it!" I thought. "It's supposed to be Kathy's turn." So the temptation of tasting strange pussy won out.

I extended my tongue and eased it between her outer lips. Kathy moaned around Sharon's tongue and pressed her pussy against my face again. I licked my way down her slit to her asshole and tongued her there for a bit before nibbling my way back to her pussy fur, pausing to tease her clit out of hiding. Kathy's cunt was dripping wet, and her aroma filled my nostrils. I inhaled deeply savoring the slightly musky scent. Not the same as Sharon's, but equally pleasing. Her freely flowing juices tasted different, too. Not better or worse, just different!

By this time, Kathy was writhing in pleasure and moaning loudly. I looked up to see the girls had broken their kiss, and Sharon had a firm grip of Kathy's left tit, and a lip lock on the right one. She was fiercely sucking Kathy's tit.

I slipped a finger into Kathy's opening and stroked her G-spot while sucking her clit. She screamed and her body went rigid as her orgasm overwhelmed her body. I was ready for it, and moved my head back just in time to avoid getting my nose smashed again. Her creamy cum poured out of her slit, and I lapped at it, trying to get every delicious drop. She jerked and clenched, and finally relaxed, completely unresponsive.

I shook her, "Kathy? Are you okay? Kathy?"

There was no response, She had passed out. "Uh, Sharon? Is she okay?"

"She's breathing, but her heart is going ninety miles an hour. She'll be okay in a few minutes. You do this to me all the time. Do you think I could have just a little taste? I'd like to eat her pussy, properly but I don't think she'd be able to handle it."

"Yeah, I'll share, but be gentle. I don't want to break her."

I climbed out from between Kathy's legs and Sharon took my place. She bent her head and kissed Kathy's mound, rubbing her lips against her pubic hair. "God! She smells good! Do I smell like that up close?"

Not one to miss an opportunity, I replied, "Gee! I don't remember. Remind me," as I crawled down the bed and nuzzled in between Sharon's legs. She parted her legs for me, and got up on all fours. I stuck my nose into her snatch from behind. I sniffed, licked her pussy a few times, and said,"Oh yeah, now I remember. You smell good too. Not the same as Kathy, but hold on, let me check again." I ran my tongue up her slit, lapping at the juices dripping out, "Yep! Just as good!"

Sharon continued licking at Kathy's pussy lips and sucked them one at a time into her mouth. I climbed up from between her legs to get a better view. I watched her tickle Kathy's clit with the very tip of her tongue. She moaned softly. Sharon pointed her tongue and slid it into Kathy's opening, gently tongue-fucking her. She turned her head to face me. "Taste?" she offered. I sucked her tongue into my mouth, tasting Kathy's now-familiar cum.

"Mmmmm, good!"

"That's what I thought, too. We can't let this girl go, David. She's way too much fun!" Sharon whispered quietly.

"I'm glad you agree. We have the sex going for us, but I wonder how she'll relate socially? So far, she's been a little timid. That's to be expected, but we need to build up her ego. Make her see herself as an equal. We want a third companion, not a sex slave." I whispered back.

"Yes, but I do think she'll be okay . . .at least I hope so. I really like her!"

"She is a sweetheart, isn't she?"

"Check on her would you? I'd like for her to wake up while I'm still eating her pussy. This is delicious! I love it!"

"Go easy on her, babe." I lowered my head and tongued Kathy's nipple.

I don't know what Sharon did, but Kathy moaned again, and shuddered. Another small orgasm. Finally, she opened her eyes and looked down at me sucking her tit. She smiled and actually purred, "So nice!"

I moved up to kiss her, and saw her eyes open wide. "If you're here, then that means . . . Oh, my God!" Sharon must have chosen that particular moment to do something spectacular that I couldn't see, because her head snapped back, she arched her back and actually howled!

"Shit, shit, shit! Gahhh! Damn! Again! Again! Don't stop! Oh fuck! Oh, Oh. Gugh!" and her head slumped to the side. Passed out again.

"Uh, Sharon, I don't know what you just did, but I think she's done for the night. You're gonna have to teach me that one so I can do you." I said, checking Kathy's carotid for a pulse.

Sharon untangled herself from Kathy's legs. "I'm horny. Wanna fuck?"

"Start with a sixty nine?"

"Sounds good. Just let me go potty first so we don't get interrupted."

"Yeah, I better do that, too."

We climbed out of bed, and I pulled the sheet up over Kathy's naked body so she wouldn't get cold.

"I hate to cover that up. She's so fucking pretty!" I said.

"Hey, what about me?"

"Have I ever covered you up or asked you to cover up?"

"Not when I'm conscious, you usually undress me the first chance you get."

"Complaining?"

"Never! It shows you like like my body."

"Can't get enough of it. I never will!"

"Love me, don'tcha?"

"So much it hurts, babe!"

We brushed our teeth and finished in the bathroom. I turned off the lights, leaving only the night light in the bathroom.

Sharon climbed back into bed, nudging Kathy over a little to make room for what we had in mind. I climbed into bed facing Sharon, on my side, with my head at her crotch level. Sharon rolled toward me and took my softened cock in her mouth. Then she though better of it and jammed a pillow under her head to get the right height without holding her head in the air. It looked like she was settling in for a nice long, leisurely suck session.

I lifted her upper leg, and rested my head on the inside of her lower leg. That was comfortable for me. I could do this for hours, and we had, many times back in our college days. I gently sucked and licked at her pussy, enjoying her taste, her aroma, every twitch of her body telling me she was having tiny orgasms, one after another.

She sucked my cock to full hardness. It didn't take long. She knew exactly which buttons to push and when. We had spent many hours over a ten year period getting to know each other's bodies, and it had always been extremely important to both of us to explore each other as much as we could and to pay attention to the others reactions and needs, what worked and what didn't, and to become so familiar with each other, that every move became automatic, no thought required.

I came in her mouth several times that night, and she matched me and more, cumming all over my face and tongue. We savored each others juices, Sharon and I both swallowed everything the other had to offer. Finally, we fell asleep from complete sexual satisfaction, still in the same position.

End of Chapter 6