All Comments on 'How to Brand a Woman'

by CarlUrvile

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dream On!

Continue the dreams for Amanda - good job thus far! Maybe give her more to dream about after going undercover at a leather bar where she meets both mistresses and/or masters who put her through her paces as their non-consentual submissive - and give her more to dream about afterwards! Sound like a plan?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great writing. That dream/and awake stuff is difficult

Not the story I expected, but perhaps a better one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Which should be read first? This or the other on this same day?

Which should be read first? This or the other on this same day?

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 5 years ago
The edge of consciousness

At the shadowy edge between the waking and dream state there is some confusion between what is reality and what is fantasy. Here our hero Amanda, an investigative reporter, is on the track of kidnappers but while she has made contact in her dreams, she's hesitant to take the steps that would liberate the kidnapped women. Freedom for the abductees means the stripes of the cat and nine tails on Amanda. Will Amanda open the book that unlocks the cage where abductees are ensconced? CarlUrvile presents a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good Story"

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DFover 1 year ago

Awake in a nightmare

What is the line between dream and reality? People whose work involve creativity and imagination may have difficulty defining the difference.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarlUrvile@CarlUrvile
Current Lit Story Project/Status: Sorry for the long hiatus Followers but the writing itch is beginning to return. Look forward to a new series “House of Urvile” I’m just starting to work on. Want to touch on many favorite fetishes and kinks. Lit Chat: I’m rarely on LitChat ...