All Comments on 'How to Break a Man Pt. 03'

by LittleZack

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She's evil. Not a erotic story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, this is turning really, really dark. She did not even help with the scrapes that he got on his back after dragging him from the backyard. She really is one sadistic bitch. I guess that is what the author wants us to feel about this woman. I know he is a real bad guy that needs to be taught about how to treat women but gee whiz in a few days he is going to be a babbling idiot. She has not taken any care for his injuries and inflicts more on him just for the fun of it. Right now, some sort of revenge would be sweet to come but we still have several more chapters to go until he dies or they get tired of beating the crap out of him.

Lking4u2Lking4u2almost 2 years ago

Great storyline and your writing has improved dramatically from your previous 3 part story. This could be a 12 to 15 part story with some imagination on your part. Would be very interested in contributing some ideas for you to consider:

1. Add a locking collar with D rings and a pink tag that says Stevie. The collar would opens electronically, so smooth all around to go with the chastity device.

2. French maid outfit when he is cleaning, since he already alluded to the fact he is being used as a maid. Perhaps she takes him out dressed to clean some of his victims apartments or house during the day.

3. Have her benefactors suggest videos that will be uploaded to a private site where they can watch his training.

4. Video themes: Strapon training, sucking and being fucked while looking into the camera, maid service, caning on the St Andrews cross, lapping up his cereal like a dog with a butt plug with tail attached. Wiggling his ass when told.

5. Ruined orgasm, then made to lick it up. Blindfolded and restrained while being strapon trained and then a real cock is substituted.

6. Victims get to come and watch through a 2 way mirror

6. Uses the videos to blackmail him after his release so he has to come back and continue being broken and degraded.

If these interest you I'll probably think of some more that I could suggest...

OzeminotaurOzeminotauralmost 2 years ago

You story is great it’s dark but in a good way your breaking his body but you need to break his will he still thinks he’s a man with a man’s will

Claudia69Claudia69almost 2 years ago

Cruel!!! Interesting story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really good. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A very dark story. I guess it is the end.

I am sure the BTB mob would be creaming their jeans if it had been a cheated upon wife getting revenge on her cheating husband employed Diana.

Re Lking4u2

All the things you suggest are evil and well worthwhile, if he wasn't already a broken man.

As he is now a broken empty shell of his former self, none of those suggestions would hurt or embarrass him. He has no pride. He has no ego. He has no hope of there ever being a change for the better for him. He knows he is merely a chattel whose life depends on his victors not getting pissed off with him. He fully understands Private Frazer's lamenting catch cry from Dad's Army. " Aye, we're doomed".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous