All Comments on 'How To: Create a Golem'

by Bebop3

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
RiverMayaRiverMayaover 3 years ago
Comment

I probably won't sleep tonight, but still five stars!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

Very interesting story!

5

ender2k2kender2k2kover 3 years ago
Very nice

You put together an interesting story with no wasted words. Thanks

rawallacerawallaceover 3 years ago
Mary Shelly Would Surely Smile

Well written. The tendrils of ancient religious beliefs wrap around the lives of many.

AhazuraAhazuraover 3 years ago

Loved it!! Thank you for sharing!

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952over 3 years ago

I loved the recipe approach. You skillfully revealed the plot and backstory, and made this a short, yet highly entertaining masterpiece.

jmmj5jmmj5over 3 years ago

Well done.

A short, tight thriller to the end. It's so novel. I admire your ability to not only create something new, but write the story in such a way that it pulls us, the reader, into it.

Thanks for sharing

ErocratErocratover 3 years ago

I take it that the phrase "head a few feet away with lifeless eyes staring up to the rafters" was the reason for the NY Mets tag?

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 3 years ago

A fun modern reintroduction of the mystical and mythical creature of Hebrew folklore, adorned with one furiously badass heroine Sarina. The Golem’s story deserves a position of prominence in this season of magical beings and high sorcery. For further reading try “The Golem”, a collection of some of the many tales relating to the Golem, retold by the great Elie Wiesel. My favorite Halloween submission of the year. Thanks very much.

MsCherylTerraMsCherylTerraover 3 years ago

Loved the concept :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You have become my favorite author on Lit. I look forward to reading many more of your stories. Thank you for allowing us to enjoy them.

P.S. I am a Yankees fan and even I thought that Mets comment was cold Eros lol.

SweboSweboover 3 years ago

Nicely done. I liked the slow reveal and gradual integration of the golem myth with that of "The Modern Prometheus." They're different stories about different kinds of unnatural creation, but you merged them brilliantly and with respect to both. You absolutely nailed what's terrifying about the Creature: it's just wrong. Bravo.

ribnitinribnitinover 3 years ago

Bridle your mouth from speaking

And your heart from thinking

And if your heart runs

Return to the place.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

God tells us what His Name is in His Word, LORD! 5 Stars.

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorld6 months ago

No better protector than the most dangerous species, a female. I commend you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBebop3@Bebop3
I'm about 55,000 words into Secondhand Hearts, a new story in the Hop on the Bus series. If I can figure out a way to post it here without it being stolen and posted on Amazon, I should have it ready in about a week or so. There's someone who has stolen about eight of my stor...