How to Expand Your Wife's Horizons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's very cute. Most gay guys are."

"I don't think he's gay. I think he might be an 'equal opportunity letch'."

"Meaning?"

"He'll fuck whatever is available. Men, women, and anything in between."

"Like you."

"Yes."

"Let's go chat and see where this leads."

Mark was cultured, extremely sophisticated, intelligent, and well-educated. He worked at a bar because he liked the job and loved talking to and meeting new people.

Note: I met Mark when I was a few months short of my 49th birthday. Mark was almost ten years older than me. For most of Mark's working life, he'd been a flight attendant.

"It was awesome," Mark would say. "The 'trolley dollies' (his name for the female attendants) all assumed I was gay because (in a terrible lisp), we all are, right? And they would happily undress in front of me. But, boy, did I shock them when I shoved my stiff cock in their faces.

Most of those sluts sucked it like all good girls should, though."

Mark preferred transgirls, but his sexual proclivities ranged widely. Unfortunately, Mark died of a brain aneurysm four days after his 70th birthday party.

Back to the story...

I watched, amused, as Mark turned his considerable charms onto my wife. He soon had Vicky eating out of his hand.

"So, tell me, you slut," Mark lisped at Vicky. "How much fun are you going to have watching me fuck your husband's ass?"

Laughing at his audacity, MsV replied, "Lots, I hope. Assuming you're not a two-pump chump, Mister Mark?"

"Darlink, after your husband begs me to stop, I'm going to fuck you until you have to beg me to stop as well. Then, now that I would have warmed up, I'm going to fuck your husband again until he collapses from exhaustion."

Laughing delightedly, Vicky said, "Gotta love a man with confidence! But talk is easy. It's actions that count."

"They don't call me 'Action Jackson' for nothing. Well, they don't, but I wish they would."

Mark's last name was Seymore, so it's no wonder they didn't.

"You know, Mistress Victoria, I believe you were a sweet innocent Christian girl before your man whore over there turned you into a raging slut."

Vicky glared at me, and Mark laughed delightedly.

"I see I hit the mark immediately. But, honey, your man didn't tell me a thing. I just guessed."

Vicky still stared daggers at me.

"Oops," Mark said. "Vicky, John and I weren't gone long enough for him to tell me anything much. I was truly only using a little intuition and people reading skills to guess."

"I'm not a slut," Vicky muttered.

"No, honey, you're not. You're just an earthy girl that has learnt sex is fun. And, great sex is even funner. I'd bet hundreds of your girlfriends wish someone would teach them as your husband has taught you. You both should be very glad of the other."

Vicky squeezed my arm, "I am. Without John, I'd probably have married the accountant chasing me, had six kids, and been eight foot across the hips."

I hugged my wife, "I've been the lucky one, babe."

Mark laughed, "Enough of this gawkish sentimentality. My shift is done. Time to go home and fuck!"

Mark usually caught the train into town, so he walked with us to my car and then directed us to his home.

Arriving at Mark's house in Clayfield, I commented, "I obviously chose the wrong career, look at this place!"

"Oh, darlink," Mark replied, lisping again. "You'd have been very popular on the overnight trips as well. You never know. You may have even scored the trolley dolly's favourite, a pilot."

Mark showed us inside, then upstairs to his bedroom.

"I have three housemates, but they're all off on flights at the moment, so we don't need to worry. You two can make as much noise as you want as I fuck you into nirvana."

Mark dropped his trousers, and his solid 8-inch todger sprung into view.

"Now, which one of you sluts wants to suck this first?"

Vicky pushed me forward. Nervously, I knelt before Mark and wrapped my hand around his thick shaft. I wasn't worried about being able to deep-throat Mark. Once you can accept a cock over your gag reflex, how much longer than that a cock is doesn't matter as it's past where you gag.

I was worried because Mark had had many male given blowjobs, and I didn't want to look like a rank beginner, even though I was.

Mark was at least an inch longer than Kate, the only other cock I had sucked. Plus, he was much thicker, so I wondered if his extra girth would be a problem. I needn't have worried, though. Mark's thick cock slid over my gag reflex and down my larynx without a problem.

"Gawd, Marie," Mark moaned as my lips hit his abdomen. "I thought you were a novice cocksucker?"

My wife chimed in with, "He is. But he's a quick study."

"Fuck," Mark stated. "If you keep that up, I'm going to lose a load way too soon. Both of you sluts, kneel on the bed, pull your knickers off and expose your fuck holes."

Exchanging challenging stares, MsV and I took up the required positions.

"MsV, confirm you're a three-hole slut," Mark demanded.

"I am," my wife confirmed.

"Good. If I'm going to fuck your husband's slut ass, it's only fair I fuck yours too,"

Vicky had noticed that Mark's cock was longer and thicker than mine. She, too, worried her ass wouldn't willingly take it.

"You know what? This isn't going to work. You two sluts have me so fucking hot I'm going to blow way too soon. MsV, get under Marie and start sucking the slut off. Marie, get your head in your wife's cunt."

I was peripherally aware that Mark had stripped naked as I felt my wife's deliciously skilled mouth surrounding my throbbing dick. I was further distracted by my wife's hot and wet pussy sliding under my nose, so I first noticed what Mark was doing when his warm moist tongue found my asshole.

Mark followed his tongue with his finger. With the moisture provided by his tongue, Mark quickly opened my rosebud and slipped the finger inside. When he found my P-spot, he was surprised by my lack of response.

"Don't you like that, Marie?"

"It's okay, Sir."

"Just okay?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Why, 'just okay'?"

"I'm sorry, Sir, but internal ass play doesn't do anything for me."

"Not even prostate massaging?"

"No, Sir."

"Weird. First time for everything, I guess."

"Sorry, Sir."

"But you like being rimmed?"

"Yes, Sir. I love it."

Mark's tongue found my starfish again, and I nearly lost a load inside my wife's skilfully sucking mouth.

Mark heard me grunt, so he smacked my ass, "Oi! You're not to cum until I say you can. MsV, you are free to cum as often as you want."

Groaning, I managed to stem my imminent eruption and regain some control. Then, to distract myself, I lashed my wife's clit and labia with my tongue.

My oral skills are supreme, or so I've been told. It didn't take me long to send Vicky exploding into the first of many cum events she experienced that night.

"Oh, fark! Is that good," she moaned as she coated my cheeks with her creamy essence.

I know my wife well. Now that she had popped, I could quickly drive her through two or three more orgasms if I kept mixing things up. Reaching my hands over her bum, I pulled her ass up to lash at her perineum with my tongue.

Tonguing her from her vulva to almost her rosebud had Vicky gasping, close to orgasm again. Me slipping my middle finger into her quim sent her crashing off the edge into a second orgasm. Changing from her pussy to her ass caused a third.

"Jaysus, MsV! Slow down and wait for us, you slut!" Mark yelled facetiously.

"If you can't keep up, that's your problem," my wife answered.

Pushing with her hands, Vicky wriggled out from under me, "I need cock in me now. If you don't stick yours in me right now, my hubby, I'm getting Mark to."

"You'll have to get your man slut to do it, honey. The first hole I'm fucking tonight will be your husband's virgin ass."

Mark slapped my butt, "Well? What are you waiting for, slut? You heard the woman. Stick your dick in her."

Being ordered around like this had me a little bamboozled. I didn't receive orders during sex; I gave them. So I needed to close my eyes for a moment to centre myself.

In my thoughts, I said, 'You're playing the role of a willing slut, John. Therefore, accept this like a good slut should, and enjoy yourself.'

"Yes, Sir," I said as I pushed my wife onto her back so I could slip between her willing thighs.

I slid into Vicky's slippery, tight pussy. It felt just as divine as doing it in front of an audience for the first time years before. Even now, at 51 and after two children, my wife's pussy was still as tight as ever.

Vicky lifted her knees and wrapped her thighs around my hips. I slipped my arms under her armpits and gripped her shoulders. With me pulling her down as I thrust up, my wife was soon racing towards another orgasm.

I felt Mark climb onto the bed behind me. His warm wet tongue was soon followed by a finger as he prepared my ass for his cock. Finding one finger slid in easily, Mark added a second, then a third, and I was ready for him.

With Vicky's knees lifted high, Mark spread his knees around my hips and lowered down until the tip of his dick touched the cleft of my ass.

Seeing Mark looming over me, MsV erupted into another orgasm.

Pushing on my chest, she said, "Wait. Wait, I want to see this."

Doing a hands and knees press up, I lifted Mark and me high enough for Vicky to slide from under me. She knelt beside my hips with her head very close to Mark's cock.

"Nup, can't see. Hang on."

Vicky moved off the bed to kneel on the floor behind us.

"That's it. I can see Mark's cock and your ass. Fuck, is this hot!"

To give MsV the best view, Mark had me spread my legs further apart. Then, he stretched his legs over them and wrapped his calves back under my shins. I think they call it the 'spread frog' position.

"You'll have to guide me in, MsV. I can't see where to go like this."

Gulping, Vicky reached under Mark, took hold of his cock's shaft, and positioned him at my starfish.

"Right to go," she said.

Mark pushed his hips forward. Trembling all over, I lay motionless as I felt the very first 'live' cock enter my virgin ass.

There was a brief flash of pain as my knot gave way to his rampant member. But otherwise, it didn't feel like anything; it was just another object entering my ass. I'd had dildos, butt plugs, and strap-on cocks up there. This didn't feel much different.

Even when Mark was deep enough in me for his cock's head to scrape over my prostate, all I felt was the usual vague need to take a dump.

Vicky loved watching me be fucked, however. I could hear her pounding her fingers into her cunt as she moaned her way through several back-to-back orgasms.

She was nonsensically muttering as she lurched from orgasm to orgasm, "So hot. So fucking hot. So hot. OMFG, it's so hot. Fuck him, fuck his ass, and fuck him hard."

As I feared, I wasn't getting much from this. My two play partners loved it, however. Mark was grunting into my ear as he pounded my ass. And Vicky was still popping through orgasms as she watched.

I liked that I had turned him and my wife on that much, and I wanted to feel Mark cum inside me.

Note: Stupidly, I had allowed Mark to fuck me bareback without making him get an STI test. It was the first and only time I made that mistake. I prefer to bareback as it's significantly more pleasurable, but I certainly don't want to contract any of the diseases rampant in the community in these latter years.

When I was young and chasing pussy every weekend, what I went home with may have itched, or it may have burnt, or it might have looked unsightly, but it wasn't going to kill me. Unfortunately, what you can take home now, does.

To ensure my wife's and my growing BDSM family's safety, I insist all play partners get an STI test 14 days before any play. Then, I get them to do another test as close to the play date as they can get a result back.

I need regular blood tests to monitor my underactive thyroid. I ask for an STI test when they do the tests.

Back to the story...

Clenching my ass as Mark stroked into me, then letting it relax as he pulled back, I soon had Mark gritting his teeth as he tried to stave off his looming orgasm for a few more strokes.

"Fuck, you're a tight bitch," Mark moaned. "Delectably tight. Hold still, honey. Daddy's going to fill your slut hole for you."

I squeezed my ass cheeks together as tightly as possible and waited for Mark to squirt his goo inside me. When he came, his cum splashed over my prostate, and to my shocked surprise, it felt so good I came too.

Note: From that point on, I've loved man-on-man sex. Unfortunately, being fucked still does nothing for me, but when the man's cum splashes onto my prostate, I immediately explode into orgasm with them.

To feel a cock cumming over my prostate means I need my man to be at least seven inches long, so I tend to be a bit of a 'size queen' myself.

Back to the story...

Mark collapsed off me, and I rolled over, exposing my cum covered cock and abdomen.

"Did you cum from being fucked?" Vicky asked.

Smiling weakly and a trifle embarrassed, I replied, "Seems so."

"Damn, I wish I'd seen that!" Vicky groaned.

My wife continues to amaze me, even after 37 years of marriage.

I thought she would be okay about me cumming from being fucked, but she wouldn't care either way. Instead, my gorgeous wife became even more turned on, knowing I could cum from being fucked by a man.

Vicky left to find the bathroom. After completing her ablutions, she brought a pair of hot and wet washers to clean me and Mark up. Once we were clean, Vicky knelt on the bed and began using her exquisite oral skills to bring Mark back to hardness.

"Gawd, honey," Mark moaned as Vicky sucked and swirled her tongue over his cock. "You're even better than your hubby."

My wife answered, momentarily letting Mark out of her mouth, "I've had a lot more practice."

"Keep practising, then," Mark groaned. "And I'll give you a nice oral gift."

Letting him drop out again, MsV said, "Nuh, ahh. You'll need that for my ass."

"As you command, my girl," Mark replied.

Mark pointed at me, "You, slut, start getting your wife's ass ready for me."

Hearing this exchange had my cock fit to burst again. I couldn't help but marvel at my wife's transformation, though. From not allowing me to even touch her rosebud to demanding another man fuck her in there.

I encouraged my wife to kneel on the bed so that I could tongue her ass. I forced my tongue deeply into her ass a few times before quickly rimming her.

As I heard and felt her arousal rise, I pulled away and asked for some lube. Exchanging my tongue for my finger, I slid lube into my wife's ass. As soon as one finger slid inside her easily, I worked another in and then a third.

Mark's girth was considerably larger than mine, so I rotated my fingers back and forth and forced them as wide apart as I could.

My wife and I have anal sex often, so stretching her a little wider so she could comfortably accept Mark inside her was no chore.

"She's ready for you, Sir."

"Good girl. Up on your back on the bed. MsV, mount your slut, then prepare to be ass fucked."

I soon felt my wife's hot, wet pussy gliding onto my rigidly erect dick. My wife is always sopping wet and extremely hot when we fuck, but this night was the hottest she's ever felt around my cock.

Moaning in anticipation, Vicky pressed her head onto my shoulder.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she kept repeating as she felt Mark take position behind her ass.

Note: This was the first time we'd fucked this way around. Every other time, MsV rode the submissive as I fucked her ass. It was also the first time she allowed someone other than me to ass fuck her.

Back to the story...

Vicky was terrified it would hurt, but being bisexual meant Mark had taken many an ass. He knew exactly how to prepare someone for this.

Mark slid enough of his thick cock inside my wife that it encountered her knot. Vicky had clenched down in fear. If Mark had tried to insert any more, it would have hurt and ended this night's proceedings.

Luckily, Mark had experienced this problem before. So he held still and stroked Vicky's bottom and thighs.

"Shh, baby girl. It will only hurt for a brief moment as I pop through your knot. Once I'm inside, it will feel better than anything you've ever experienced before, okay?"

Nodding, Vicky took a couple of deep breaths as she forced herself to relax.

Her ass' sphincter released briefly, but she was so scared she couldn't make it stay open. Mark then did something I've used with great effect ever since.

He leaned forward, swung his arms around Vicky, grabbed her nipples and then pinched them hard.

"Ouch!' Vicky yelped in surprised pain.

But the sudden pain from an unexpected direction caused her ass's sphincter to relax open, and Mark slid all the way home with only a soft push.

As Mark's cock entered past her knot, Vicky grunted, then moaned, "Oh, fuck me, is that good!"

Her head, which had snapped back when Mark pinched her, sank back onto my collarbone.

My gorgeous wife of 27 years then sighed out the most lust-filled moan I'd ever heard from her.

"Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyy ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkiiiiiinnnnnnnng Gaaaaaaaawwwwwwwdd, is that soooooooo goooooooooood."

Vicky had reached nirvana. She sagged there in a seeming rapture as her pussy pulsed around my cock's shaft and head.

"Don't move, don't move, don't move," she kept repeating as she experienced orgasm after orgasm.

These weren't loud explosive orgasms; these were intense deep-ass orgasms. If you've never had an anal orgasm, I highly recommend you have one. If you can orgasm from nothing other than the stimulation of a cock in your ass, they'll be the most intense ones you'll ever have.

With her juices pooling around my balls and her cunt pulsing on my cock, I couldn't take any more.

"I'm going to cum, baby, okay?"

I don't think Vicky even heard me, but it was too late. With a deep moaned sigh, I erupted inside my wife's hot pussy.

"Gaaaawwwddd!" I garbled as my cock squirted over and over inside Vicky.

Feeling my dick twitching against his was too much for Mark. He groaned as his cock spewed semen inside my wife in time with me.

Mark was close to 60. He'd done exceptionally well to last this long without chemical help, but he was done and couldn't go again. So he rolled off me onto his back.

"I think your wife has passed out," he said. "Roll her on her side and cuddle into her back. That way, her tongue won't fall back down her throat. I'll do the same for you. But only because I like to cuddle."

I'd never had a man cuddle me like a lover before, so it was initially a bit strange. Still, I liked Mark, and I found that even feeling his flaccid cock against my ass felt nice, so I let him do it.

Twice during the night, I felt Mark's thick cock entering my ass as he used me for his pleasure. It didn't hurt, and feeling his cum splash over my prostate when he came caused me to orgasm onto Vicky's ass with him, so I happily let him do it.

I was the first to wake up the following day. I have ongoing pain from having both shoulders dislocated playing rugby, and it's painful for me to sleep in one position too long. Looking at my phone, I was surprised to see that I'd slept as the 'meat in the sandwich' for almost six hours.

Using my arm strength, I moved Vicky far enough to sit up and get out of bed. Mark's bedroom had an en suite, so I used the toilet before showering.

Mark surprised me by opening the shower door and joining me under the water.

1...67891011