How to Expand Your Wife's Horizons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Initially, I was a little freaked out. I had stripped Marie off and was now John again. When Mark joined me, I had just finished washing off the last of my makeup. But when I felt Mark's soapy hand around my cock, I forgot about John and became Marie.

Moaning like the bitch I was, I sank to my knees and sucked Mark into my mouth. But, of course, Vicky chose that point to walk in.

"Started without me, did we, boys? Tsk, tsk. That will never do!" She purred.

That woman will never cease to amaze me.

Vicky squeezed into the shower and joined me on her knees in front of Mark. We swapped Mark's cock back and forth as we competed to be the first to receive a mouthful of cum.

I think Vicky wanted me to receive it because one of the times she handed it over to me, Mark blew as soon as I accepted him inside.

"Good little sluts," Mark told us. "Now give me some space so I can clean up. The second room down the hall has a double shower in it. Use it, have fun."

As soon as we were locked in the bathroom, Vicky sat on the basin, spread her legs and demanded, "You need to fuck me right now, John. Show me you haven't turned gay on me!"

Unbelievably, my wife was more freaked out about my gay experience than I was. I hadn't even contemplated that I would 'turn gay' from one sexual experience with another man. I was no more worried about becoming a homosexual than I was about Vicky going lesbian.

Both things, now, aren't above the realms of possibilities, but it seems very unlikely.

Notes: I have theories that explain what I think 'players' like Vicky and I are. I believe we are 'situationally gay'. We're primarily a straight couple, but when the play we're involved in requires us to have sex with another of the same sex, we become gay or, more accurately, bisexual for that period.

To try and explain: I've never once looked at a man and thought, 'Hmm, he's sexy'. Not even dressed as Marie. Likewise, Vicky says she's never looked at a woman and wanted to have sex with her. Yet we've both had many, many threesomes and foursomes, and moresomes together where we've had hours of same-on-same sex.

Qualification: I have looked at feminine-looking guys and wondered how good they would look dressed as women and if they found overweight older men attractive. A man's allowed to dream, right?

As I wrote in Tranny Babysitter: The Conclusion, I also think Vicky and myself become either 'Dominant sexual': What our Dominant requires us to be. Or, 'submissive sexual': What our sub needs us to be.

In other words, it's the person we're attracted to, not their sex or gender.

Back to the story...

I made love to my wife until I convinced her that I 'hadn't gone gay' on her. I came in her mouth, ass, and after a struggle, because cumming three times so close together is now rare for me, in her pussy.

After cleaning up, we returned to Mark's bedroom to find it empty. So, putting our clothes on (I had no choice but to put my knickers, skirt, and top on as I hadn't thought to bring a change of clothes) and carrying my shoes and breast forms, we walked downstairs to either find Mark or leave if we couldn't.

The smell of bacon and eggs cooking led us to the kitchen. As we walked in, Mark handed us a heaped plate full of hash browns, fried tomatoes, bacon, eggs and chipolata sausages.

"Honey's, you need sustenance after that glorious night of delicious fucking," he outrageously lisped.

"Coffee or tea?" He added.

"Tea for me," I said as Vicky said, "Coffee for me."

"Sugar?"

"Yes, honey?" I answered and got an exasperated glare in return.

"Two for me. None for Vicky."

"Milk?"

"Yes, and yes."

Continuing to lisp, Mark said, "There you go, darlinks, enjoy," as he placed the drinks in front of us.

As I sipped my tea, contemplating where to start on the spread in front of me. Mark, with a plate of his own, sat beside me.

"How's your ass, baby?"

I hadn't thought about it. I tried clenching it closed, and everything seemed to be working okay.

"Fine, I think."

Turning to Vicky, he asked, "And yours?"

Vicky blushed but gamely stated, "My gorgeous ass is as tightly toned and firmly held shut as it always is, Mr Mark. But thanks for asking."

"I didn't get to try that fine-looking pussy of yours last night. I think you two need to visit again so I can take care of that." Mark hummed cheekily.

Vicky looked at me in time to see me nod.

"Yes, I think we'd like to come and play again."

The End.

Summing up: Mark, until his unexpected death, became Dominant to Vicky and me (but only when I dressed as Marie). We had many fantastic nights as his guests. Mostly just the three of us, but occasionally with more.

One memorable night, Mark organised a gang bang for Vicky and me. We were both fucked by at least seven guys. Some fucked us more than once. By the time they finished, we were both a cum-covered disgrace.

As a finale to that session, I had to fuck Vicky as Mark fucked me. Then Vicky had to ride me to orgasm as another fucked her ass.

I still love fucking in front of an audience.

After Anna left to find a dominant that could be hers alone, Vicky was heartbroken. She refuses even to contemplate looking for another female submissive.

"I'll learn to love them, and they'll leave, too," she explains. "I'm not putting up with that again."

She actively recruited two more male subs, but ultimately, she found male subs to be "Whining, snivelling, complaining little bitches". She thinks they want too much from her but offer too little in return.

Mark's death deeply saddened my wife, and so far, she has refused to look for another Dominant. Unfortunately, this means our BDSM lives are currently on hold.

Vicky has said, "You can find a submissive woman to play with if you want, but I want no part of her."

I know my wife well enough to know she wouldn't handle me taking one, as it would be too close to me cheating on her again.

As stated above, Vicky and I still have a broad and varied sex life; there's just no BDSM component anymore.

Postscript: The obvious question becomes: Will the above work for your wife? The short answer is probably no. The above worked for me because, especially in the beginning, my wife clung to me because I made her feel safe in a world she knew contained horrors.

My cheating on her almost destroyed her because it tore down her safety barrier. But, as things turned out, my cheating was possibly the catalyst for her change from a doormat to a strong independent woman.

It's true to say that my wife is now the stronger one in our relationship. My wife has grown in self-confidence and self-belief as she's aged. I have fallen into self-doubt and occasional despair.

JohnMurray4173

1...67891011