How to Expand Your Wife's Horizons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This was the first time I let a male even touch my dick.

Back to the story...

With only the first third of my cock inside his mouth, I slowly thrust my hips back and forth. As I pulled back, Albert quickly learned to cover his teeth with his lips and run his tongue over my glans and penis' eye.

It didn't take long before I knew I would blow if I didn't take my cock out of his mouth.

I didn't want to distract MsV and Albert any further, so I screwed the lid firmly down on my libido and retook my position, standing to the side.

Albert was grunting and moaning as Vicky fucked his ass. Precum poured from the eye of his cock, making it obvious how close to cumming Albert was.

"Do you need to cum, my little whore?" MsV asked.

"Yes, please, Mistress, Albert pleaded, hoping Vicky would let him.

"I'd better stop fucking your slut arse, then, hadn't I?" Vicky told him maliciously as she pulled her 'cock' out of Albert's ass.

"No, Mistress, please. I need to cum so badly," Albert protested.

Vicky showed me she could be an excellently severe Domme. She picked up the studded leather paddle and brought it down hard onto Albert's ass.

"Stop your whining, my little bitch boy. Count yourself lucky I don't punish you for breaking the allowed answer edict by sending you back to Mistress Constance. I will send a note telling her you've been disobedient if I do.

Defeated, Albert answered, "Yes, Mistress."

Vicky knelt on her dresser table's chair.

"Over my knees, little mister albert."

Albert crawled across to her and assumed the correct position. Vicky reached underneath Albert to force his cock down and between her thighs. Being like this would be exquisite torture for Albert. Every time he or MsV moved, MsV's thighs would rub over his cock delightfully.

"You will receive ten hits on your ass with my ping-pong paddle. You will count each one, then thank me for it. If you endure all ten, I will let you cum, do you understand, little mister albert?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Remind me of your safe words again, little one."

Albert started to answer, then realised this was a trap. He couldn't answer this question with any of the three responses he was allowed. So, as he couldn't answer, Albert wisely remained silent.

Giving Albert a few minutes to weaken and answer, Vicky said, "Well done, my darling boy. Your Mistress is very pleased with you. I will ask the question again; for this question only, you may answer as you please. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"What are your safe words, and how are they used?"

Albert correctly explained what he needed to do if he was reaching or had reached his limits.

"Good boy. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Mistress."

No sooner had "...tress" escaped his lips than MsV brought the paddle hard down onto Albert's right ass cheek.

"Fuck!" Albert expletived.

Trying not to laugh, MsV said, "The correct answer is 'One, thank you, Mistress'. Or was that not one?"

"One, thank you, Mistress," Albert quickly mimicked.

With a pretence of severity, Vicky said, "I will allow this breach, also, little one. But no more, are we clear?"

"Yes, Mistress."

MsV hit Albert at the ess sound at the end of this averral.

Albert almost swore "fuck" again before changing it to, "Two, thank you, Mistress."

Vicky changed the paddle to her left hand before rubbing the pain of her hit into Albert's ass. As she did this, I leaned forward to check the state of Alberts posterior. Vicky used the exact amount of force to raise welts from each hit, but not enough to break the skin or leave a bruise. However, because of the cumulative effect, Albert would have a nicely bruised ass to show off to Mistress Constance at the session's completion. Plus, he'd have a colourful set of bruises to look at and admire in the coming days. Even so, there was no lasting damage.

Nodding to Vicky, I motioned for her to continue.

"Three in a row," she warned Albert before hitting his right, left, and right ass cheek.

"Three, four and five, thank you, Mistress," Albert groaned.

Listening to the sounds Albert was making, I almost made the mistake of stepping in here. I thought Albert was nearing the end of his tether, but I had mistaken his 'groan of pain' for one of pure lust as he was humping his ass, rubbing his cock between my wife's sexily toned thighs.

Vicky better understood what was happening because she had squeezed her thighs together to give Albert even more friction. Then, just as he was about to cum, Vicky spread her thighs widely enough that Albert was 'humping air.'

Albert very nearly moaned, "Noooo," before turning it into "Ooooo".

"Five more, little one. Do you need to use a safe word?"

Groaning with denied release, Albert shook his head and said, "No, Mistress."

Vicky hit his left, right, and then left cheek again.

"Six, seven and eight, thank you, Mistress."

Vicky pressed her thighs tightly around Albert's thick cock again as she fingered his rosebud.

"Two more, my little cunt licker," MsV said. "Then you may cum. These two will be the hardest yet. Plus, you won't know when they're coming. You ready?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Feigning pity, Vicky said, "You sure, honey? I can stop if you want. All you have to do is use your safe words, and I will send you back to Mistress Constance. However, you'll have to explain to her why you failed to please me."

Showing he had learned his lesson, Albert stayed quiet.

"Good boy. The last two, ready?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Albert was doing a great job at accepting the pain MsV inflicted on him, but he was nearing the end of his endurance. He explained later during the debrief that this session was much more intense than anything he had done with Mistress Constance.

Every time Albert felt MsV move, he twitched, and his ass cheeks clenched in feared anticipation.

MsV, if she ever decides to become a full-time Dominatrix, has an intuitive feel for when her submissive has reached the end of what they can take. She knew that if she struck Albert hard, it would force him to use a safe word, possibly ending the session before either of them had got what they fully needed.

So, instead, she lightly touched his right then left ass cheek with the paddle. Even so, Albert jumped and winced at each touch.

"Nine and ten, thank you, Mistress."

"Kneel before me, little one," Vicky demanded as she stood and moved away from the chair.

Albert knelt before her.

"You will reward me for this session, my wannabe cock sucking slut. Then, once I'm satiated, I will allow you to choose how you cum. Do you agree?"

"Yes, Mistress," Albert replied.

"Good boy," MsV told him.

Pulling her leather thong aside, Vicky held the back of Albert's head and then pushed her pussy against his mouth.

"Eat my cunt, you fucking carpet muncher," Vicky demanded.

Reader, I'd never heard my wife use that kind of language before. I nearly lost my chocolates all over the floor when she said it.

Albert had only given oral once before, we discovered. It was the night he had lost his virginity to Mistress Constance. Mistress Constance hadn't so much gotten him to service her pussy as she had sat on his face, almost suffocating him, as she rode his nose and lips to several orgasms.

Because of this, Vicky patiently showed and explained to Albert how to successfully use his mouth to bring a woman to orgasm.

Albert learned quickly, and MsV had two quick orgasms on his tongue.

"Good boy, little mister albert. How would you like to cum?"

"May I cum in your pussy, Mistress?" Albert dared.

Up to here, Vicky had refused anyone but me access into her most intimate place.

Note: Until I released her inner slut, Vicky had only had vaginal sex with three people. One that I can't mention, her first husband, and me.

Back to the story...

Vicky stared at Albert searchingly for a long time. I was hopeful that she would say "Yes", but I was certain she would refuse.

"Okay," she answered. "But, I control things. You will lie on your back and not touch any part of me unless I place your hands upon it. And you may not cum until I say you can."

I had to scrape my jaw off the floor with a shovel.

"Yes, Mistress," Albert acquiesced.

With his 9-inch todger rampantly erect, Albert lay on his back on the bed.

Vicky looked at me almost as searchingly as she had looked at Albert, "You sure you're okay with this?"

"As long as we do everything together or with the other's knowledge, yes, my love," I answered.

"You're going to let another man cum inside me?"

"As long as this is what you want, Vicky. Then, yes. I'd love to watch you take that monster."

"I've never had something that big anywhere near me, so, of course, I want to try. But aren't you worried I might become a 'size queen'?

Note: Size queen: Someone that only wants someone with a cock at least 'n' inches long to have sex with (usually 7+ inches).

I've often wondered if that's because their sex hole is so big that a 'normal' sized penis would rattle around in there like a shotgun pellet in a glass jar.

Back to the story...

"No, not at all," I honestly answered.

"You know I'm going to do this, right?" My wife said. "Unless you say 'nay', I'm going to ride that effing thing until my head explodes."

"Go for it," I responded.

Note: I've never understood jealousy. As far as I'm concerned, jealousy is just a measure of your insecurity. I love my wife, and I know she loves me. Vicky could fuck 1,000 guys, and as long as she has shared with me that she was going to do it, I wouldn't be concerned.

I'm confident in our relationship and secure in the knowledge that nobody has ever been able to make her cum as hard or as consistently as I. So why, then, would I be jealous?

Back to the story...

Vicky took her strap-on off before standing on the bed with her feet on either side of Albert's hips. Lifting her left, then right leg, my wife took her leather thong off before dropping it over Albert's nose and mouth.

Vicky grabbed Albert's massive cock and bent the shaft so it pointed straight up in the air before lowering herself onto it.

Looking over her shoulder at me, MsV said, "The head is so fucking big I don't know if I can take it."

I laughed, "Bullshit! You're dying to feel that cock split you in two."

My wife didn't answer, except that she positioned Albert's big purple cock head at the entrance to her vulva before sinking onto it.

As Albert's dick slowly disappeared into her, I had to control the urge to take myself in hand and masturbate.

I didn't because I had a surprise for my wife planned. Vicky was riding Albert in a classic 'cowboy' position. I wanted to wait until she had almost forgotten I was there before straddling Albert's knees and shoving my dick into her ass.

Moments later, my gorgeous wife had utterly forgotten her husband was standing less than three feet away.

Vicky was in such rapture that she seemed to have lost her grasp of the English language.

Moaning and mumbling her way from 'Oh, fuck, so big," to "Gawd, that feels so good," to "Fuck, I'm cumming again," and then back.

Oiling up my thick 7-inch cock, I waited until my wife fell forward onto Albert's chest as she shuddered her way through another orgasm. When she did, I straddled Albert's thighs, grabbed a handful of Vicky's hair, pulled her head back, and then brutally shoved all 7-inches in her ass.

I thought for a moment that I had ruined it all because as my cock's big head roughly forced her rosebud open, Vicky sucked in a deep breath to scream. But when my cock forced Albert's up against her Gspot, her imminent scream changed into a lust-filled groan of, "Oh, my good lawd, is that good!"

Panting and gasping and cumming every few seconds, Vicky lay there and let Albert and me fuck her to sexual oblivion.

Albert, by the clock beside our bed, somehow hung in without cumming for five, ten, then almost 15 minutes.

Nearing the fifteen-minute mark, I could tell Albert could take no more. He, despite his groaned denials, was about to orgasm.

"MsV!" I snapped. "You need to let your boy cum!"

I wasn't sure my wife had heard me until she managed to lift her head and say, "Cum in your Mistress, little one."

Albert almost screamed as his massive boner exploded inside my wife. Albert came so hard I could feel his cock twitching and jerking through the thin wall between MsV's ass and her pussy.

Feeling Albert filling my wife's deliciously tight cunt with his young man's goo was too much for me. Grunting like a lowlands gorilla, I blasted cum into my wife's hot, warm anal passage.

Feeling us both cumming inside her drove Vicky into another close-to-squirting round of orgasms. By the time we three came down, there were love juices everywhere. Vicky had to simply roll off Albert onto the cleanest part because there wasn't anywhere un-messed to lie down.

Panting with exhaustion, Vicky said, "Thank you for some of the best orgasms I've ever had, Albert. You're quite the stud."

Albert blushed again.

"Little mister albert, the session has ended. My husband will show you to the shower so you can clean yourself up and then leave. I expect a text message when you get home to say you've arrived safely. By the end of today, I want an email outlining your impressions of the session. What you liked, what you didn't, and what was just okay.

Tomorrow at 9.00 am I will call you to make sure you're okay. Are we clear?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Note: Unless a potential submissive play partner allows me to check in with them the next day, I will not do a session with that person. I insist on this because submissive people can easily slip into 'sub space' after a session and then get lost there.

I want to ensure my play partner hasn't crashed into a depressive interlude. If they have, I will immediately go to their residence and stay with them until it has passed.

If you're wondering why: What goes up must come down. If I've done the subs session well, they will have experienced the highest of highs. Often, they can then crash to the lowest of lows.

Back to the story...

With my knees threatening to collapse at any moment, I got Albert a towel and washer from the linen cupboard, then showed him to the shower. Once I heard the water running, I stumbled back to our bedroom to find Vicky sitting naked cross-legged in the middle of the bed, glaring at me. Even though cum was still leaking out of both of her holes, all the bedding was on the floor.

"My ass hurts," she accused.

"It did after that first night I fucked it, too, remember?"

"You were way more gentle that night than earlier."

"Because I knew you'd love it."

My wife's eyes dropped, and she turned away, blushing, "That's not the point. Okay, it is the point... You could have warned me! I thought my ass was going to tear wide open when you shoved so hard, so unexpectedly into it."

"If I had told you what I wanted to do, you would have refused. This way, you had no choice, and it gave you the most intense orgasms you've ever had. Go on, admit it!"

Blushing even redder, Vicky muttered, "You still could have warned me."

She looked at me silently as the seconds crawled past. Then, finally, she said, "You know I'm going to want to experience that again, don't you?"

"Yes, Chubby. I wouldn't have done it if I didn't want you to experience this and add it to our sex play."

"We already have one permanent, live-in sub. Do we have room for another?"

"You want Albert to be yours?"

Vicky nodded.

"It's not going to go over well with Rich and Mistress Constance."

Luckily, it wasn't that much of a problem.

Sidebar: Why it wasn't much of a problem.

As observed above, I thought Mistress Constance was a bitch. This impression was confirmed when Vicky and I approached her and Rich about Albert joining us. Mistress Constance could have easily said yes or no, and that would have been the end of it.

Instead, she ordered Albert into the room, then castigated him viciously for 'being allowed to play outside of their arrangement once and immediately wanting to leave'.

After Mistress Constance had finished making Albert feel like the worst submissive on the planet, she turned to Rich with a smirk.

Still looking at her husband but talking to me, she had dismissed Vicky from her mind entirely, Mistress Constance said, "You can have the snivelling whining little twerp. My husband, needle dick, here, is insanely jealous that I prefer Albert's decent-sized canoe splitter to him."

Pure rage flew onto Rich's face.

Standing quickly, I said, "I'm taking Albert with us. He can come back tomorrow for his things. Thank you for releasing him so gracefully."

"Whatever," Mistress Constance sneered. "Albert, you'll never be a true submissive's asshole. If your stuff isn't out of your room by 10.00 am, I'm throwing everything into the street."

Yes, Mistress Constance," Albert replied.

After we exited the room, Albert said, "I don't have much. My room is just here. With some help to carry a couple of boxes, I can move out of here now."

Back to the story...

It took some time to work out as our two sons still lived at home. But we moved Anna to a pallet at the bottom of our bed, and Albert moved into Anna's room. Albert and Anna had to share closet space in Albert's room as there wasn't room in Vicky's and my wardrobe.

Weirdly, Albert never got comfortable with Anna marching into his room naked to dress. Weird because those two fucked together and with us regularly.

Anna, from the beginning, demanded that if we brought another sub in, she be the 'omega sub'. The lowest of the low, answering to everyone. I think, given her limited experience in BDSM, she expected me to bring another female sub in. But, because of my earlier infidelity, I had never planned on MsV and I having more than one female sub. However, I hoped my wife would garner a veritable stable of male submissives.

Anna wasn't sure about suddenly being under a new male sub who was significantly younger than her.

Note: Albert lasted with us less than three months. The first crack in our relationship occurred because Albert began using his higher status in the hierarchical structure to fuck Anna whenever he chose.

I had to specifically ban him from even touching Anna without permission from MsV or myself to stop his depredations.

Back to the story...

A week after her session with Albert, Rich called Vicky and demanded his 'reward'. We learned later that Constance had banned Rich from talking to either of us, but Rich, who had begun as the top Dominant in their structure, called Vicky anyway.

Vicky would have refused, but I reminded her she was still experimenting to see what role suited her best. Her doing a session with Rich would give her another comparison point.

My explanation to Vicky wasn't the reason I wanted her to play. I hoped adding another person she had had sex with would open her up to further exploration.

Vicky drove to Rich and Constance's place for the session. I waited at home. We had set a time limit for this play session. If I hadn't heard from Vicky within an hour of the known starting point, I was to come and get her.

Note: Ladies, bad things happen if you haven't set up contingency plans. Always insist your first meeting with a potential Dominant is in a safe public place. Ensure you've told someone who can be there within a few minutes who you're meeting, where, and when.

1...45678...11