How to Expand Your Wife's Horizons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which one I used would depend on Kate. Some people find being unable to see what is happening a terrifying experience, especially with new play partners.

Underneath these, I placed a row of floggers. We had the suede 'cat' and the smaller leather 'cat'. Also, we had two different types of leather floggers. One was the studded one described above, and the second was longer and thinner, almost a belt, as opposed to a paddle.

The last of the equipment was a pingpong paddle and a couple of feather ticklers so MsV could satiate Kate's tickle fetish.

Vicky was wearing her strap-on underneath her leather skirt and placed lube and sex toy cleaner on the bedside table.

Setting up only took about 15 minutes, so we had time to kill before Kate's arrival. Vicky and I have always enjoyed alone time together, so sitting and chatting while waiting for Kate was no chore.

As the time passed 5.30, Vicky began getting nervous and a little fidgety. She kept getting up to look through the drawn curtains to see if Kate was there.

She turned to me, "Are you really going to suck Kate's cock tonight?"

"No. I'm going to try and see if I can. Assuming I don't freak out, then yes."

"And if she cums in your mouth?"

"In for a penny, in for a pound, right?"

In disbelief, my wife asked, "You're going to swallow it?"

"I'm going to try, then hope I don't embarrass Kate by throwing up."

The room suddenly filled with the smell of my wife's arousal.

"Fuck, is that going to be hot!" She stated.

"If I can do it."

"You'll do it. I've never seen you fail at anything you've ever tried."

There was a knock on the door. I opened it, and Kate rushed inside. Doing a quick pirouette, flaring the short robe she was wearing over her hips, Kate stopped facing my wife and then dropped the robe.

Under the robe, all she had on was a tight lacy bra and a tiny black thong.

"Sorry, Sir, Mistress, I had another panic attack out there. My apologies for barging in so rudely."

Note: I only allow subs currently serving me to call me Master. I don't really like the title, even from my submissives. I think using 'Master' is a bit of a pretentious wank. I prefer Sir or Mister Murray.

Conversely, I think Ma'am makes the Domme sound like a 90-year-old spinster aunt. Mistress sounds much more respectful.

Back to the story...

Kate assumed sub-position one.

Kneeling with her ass on her heels, her shoulders up and back, and her head held high, Kate said, "Sir, Mistress, I hope you find this sub worthy."

As we agreed, I stepped to the side so MsV could begin the session. Vicky walked in front of Kate. She was so close that Kate's nose was almost in her navel. Kate is quite tall, and my wife is tiny. By the sudden lick of her top lip, I was certain Kate was aware of how turned on my wife was. Kate had only tucked her penis back between her thighs. Unbidden, it rose into view.

Vicky lifted her skirt, then bent her knees so she could lower herself onto Kate's thighs. Doing this caused Vicky's 'cock' to spring into view, too.

Kate gasped and went to reach for it.

"Hands on my hips!" Vicky snapped.

Kate snatched her hands away and placed them where Vicky had told her to.

"Keep your hands there until I tell you you can move."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Look at my breasts."

Lifting her eyes, Kate complied. As she stared at my wife's lush bosom, Kate was unconsciously biting her bottom lip. From where I stood, I could see Kate was leaking precum already.

Vicky was wearing her leather bustier top. Reaching behind herself, Vicky began undoing the clasps holding her top closed.

As my wife's generous melons came slowly into view, Kate started to almost pant. Precum was now pouring from her cock.

Tossing the bustier aside, Vicky cupped her magnificent breasts. She then leant in until she had buried Kate's face between them.

Moving further back, MsV wiped her left nipple across Kate's passive lips.

"You may lick them, little one," she informed Kate.

Swinging her shoulders to the left, Vicky slid her left nipple back across Kate's lips, then, turning more, wiped her right across them as well.

As MsV's nipples passed over her lips, Kate swirled her tongue up, over and around them.

Groaning sensually, Vicky said, "Good girl. Keep doing that. It feels so good."

I thought both girls were about to cum as Vicky swept her big nipples back and forth across Kate's tongue, but Vicky stood and stepped back before they could. Kate's eyes followed Vicky in mute appeal.

"Eyes down, miss!" Vicky snapped. "You know the rules!"

"Yes, Mistress. Sorry, Mistress." Kate whispered, quickly dropping her eyes to the floor.

"Explain the safe word procedures to me, little miss kate," Vicky demanded.

Kate correctly ran through the procedures.

"Little miss kate, your session starts now," Vicky intoned. "Get up on the bed, face up."

Kate quickly assumed the required position.

Vicky bound Kate's wrists and ankles to the bed using the ropes I had laid out.

Once Kate was spread-eagled and helpless, Vicky took out the incredibly sharp curved butcher's knife I had placed in our kit.

Using it to shave some of the hairs on her arm off, showing Kate just how sharp this knife was, Vicky asked, "Did I tell you what would happen if you wore underwear under your robe, little one?"

Watching the knife fearfully, Kate answered, "Yes, Mistress."

With a casual flick of her wrist, Vicky sliced the shoulder straps of Kate's bra before cutting the cups apart where they met between Kate's tits. She followed this by slicing the straps of kate's thong. Ripping these items off Kate, MsV disdainfully threw both items into the corner.

Turning her head to me, MsV said, "I can't stand disobedient subs, John. Can you?"

Trying to hide my proud grin, I replied, "Do you think we should punish this slut by sending her home naked without having the session?"

My wife pretended to consider this before saying, "Or, I could ensure this cunt muncher has an extreme erection, use some of that rope to tie around her cock and balls, ensuring it won't go soft. Then we can go home, leaving her here for room service to find."

Turning back to Kate, MsV said severely, "What do you think, little one? Do any of those suggestions sound good to you?"

Shaking her head vehemently, Kate said, "No, Mistress."

"Do you agree punishment is due, little miss kate? You did breach a specific order."

I could see that Kate wanted to protest but couldn't because of the 'three answers' edict.

Eventually, Kate sagged back in defeat before mumbling, "Yes, Mistress."

"Good girl. I think because you've admitted your error, I can let this pass this time. Do not test me again, understood?"

Looking a lot happier, Kate replied, "Yes, Mistress."

Because I was only observing, I could see how my wife's supreme domination affected Kate. Despite her fears and embarrassment at being called out, her cock was, if anything, even harder. And precum continued to pour from her cock's eye.

Gathering some of that precum up in her palm, MsV started to stroke her hand along Kate's shaft and up over the head. Then, gripping just below Kate's glans, Vicky rubbed her thumb over that super sensitive part of the glans just below the cock's eye.

Kate watched Vicky's hand avidly before her head tipped back and her hips lifted from the bed to try and hump into Vicky's palm.

Low sensuous growls poured from Kate's mouth. She was very close to cumming before MsV said, "Now. Where was I? Oh, yes. I was about to use this, wasn't I?"

Taking her hand off her submissive's dick, Vicky picked up the tickler we had bought specially.

"Before I do, I think a blindfold will add some piquancy to the act, don't you, John?"

"Not knowing when or where the tickle is coming from will be an exquisite torture, I believe," I replied.

MsV quickly tied the leather blindfold in place.

Kate accepted it without complaint, but I could see her ass was clenching and her cock throbbing in anticipation.

Moving away so that Kate had no idea where she was, MsV picked up a faux-fur-covered length of rope. Then, leaning forward over Kate, Vicky let the rope's end lightly touch Kate's left ribcage.

Kate giggled as the rope's end tickled her. As Vicky dragged across her ribs, Kate's giggles turned into full-blown laughs. Changing the rope to a more intense tickler turned Kate's laughs into explosive guffaws.

Giggling and laughing, Kate jerked, twitched and struggled back and forth across the bed. But, because she was securely bound to the bed, Kate couldn't move far enough to escape Vicky's touch.

Dropping the tickler, MsV grabbed Kate's foot before tickling the underside of it. Kate was kicking so hard as tears of laughter poured down her face that it was just as well that Vicky had tied her so firmly.

Picking the tickler up, Vicky switched feet. Kate's laughs were coming in large, gasping, whoops.

I was about to step in and stop her when Vicky stopped tickling long enough to ask, "Do you need to use a safe word, little one?"

Still uncontrollably giggling, Kate managed to pant, "No, Mistress."

But when Vicky used her fingers on Kate's ribcage, Kate immediately gasped, "Orange, please, Mistress."

Removing her hands from Kate completely, MsV sat back to give Kate time to recover.

Once the last giggle tremors subsided, MsV asked, "Would you like me to whip you now, little miss kate?"

"Yes, please, Mistress."

Before untying Kate, my wife moved her strapon aside, then straddled Kate's flagging cock and pressed her leather knicker-covered pussy against it. My wife was so wet that her knickers were soaked through. Pussy juices leaked from her cunt in a steady stream.

Feeling her Mistress' warm vulva against her cock soon had Kate rock-hard again.

Satisfied her sub was super horny and needing to cum, MsV released the binds and allowed Kate to roll over. Kate was soon bound face down, with a pillow under her ass. The pillow made Kate's ass arch lewdly, and it was all I could not to drop my trousers and mount her.

My turn was coming soon, so I managed to keep control and stay separate until MsV had completed all she wanted to do.

One of Kate's soft boundaries was someone hitting her with something other than an open palm or soft-suede cat 'o' nine tails whip. So Vicky started with openhanded smacks to Kate's firm and toned bottom.

Kate seemed to enjoy this sensation, so MsV extended where she hit. Vicky slapped Kate from behind her knees to the top of her shoulders. One slap quickly followed the other as she used alternate palms one after the other.

By the time Vicky reached her shoulders, Kate was humming loudly and dry-humping the bed.

Undoing the restraints, MsV said, "Roll over."

Kate complied and was soon tied face up again. Kate's stiff 7-inch cock throbbed and twitched under our gaze. Kate's eyepatch had slipped off, So Vicky changed it for the silk scarf. Tying it loosely and folded only once blurred Kate's vision but gave her a vague view of what was happening.

"I'm going to sit on your face so you can tongue me to orgasm, little miss kate," Vicky informed her. "John is going to blow you. Okay? Be patient because yours will be the first cock he has ever had in his mouth.

Do you agree?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Kate and I had discussed this, and I had cleared it with my wife, so it was part of our planned session with Kate.

MsV moved her strap-on aside so she could sit facing Kate's feet and watch her husband suck his first dick.

Vicky gasped in anticipation as I wrapped my hand around Kate's slim, long penis. Then, with my elbows trembling with nervous fear, I leant down so I could push my tongue out and touch Kate's cock's head with it.

I stopped momentarily just before my tongue touched Kate. Breathing deeply to settle my nerves caused warm air to flow quickly over Kate's sensitive glans. She greeted this with a deep groan, "Gawd, that feels good!"

Not strictly within the three allowed responses, but it gave me the courage to continue.

Strangling my fears, I formed my lips into an 'O', then lowered my mouth onto Kate's cock. Holding it about halfway down, I kept lowering down until I felt my lips against my hand.

'That wasn't so bad,' I thought. 'Now, can I make Kate cum?'

I'd never sucked a cock before, but I'd had literally dozens of women blow mine. Therefore, I knew what I liked and what I didn't. What helped me climb Cum Mountain, and what sent me scurrying back to base camp. So, I did to Kate's cock what I like having done to mine.

With a slight twisting motion, I slid my hand up Kate's shaft as I backed my mouth off. Then I gripped her firmly as I slid my hand back down in front of my lips. Every third or fourth time up and back, I'd pause to run my tongue around Kate's glans, over her cock's head, and lap at the eye.

Groaning with undisguised lust, Kate grabbed my head and tried to force more of her rigidly erect penis into my mouth. She caught me unexpectedly and managed to force another inch in. It hit my gag reflex, and I immediately retched.

Note: My darling wife was so into watching me suck Kate off that she had undone Kate's wrist ties so that Kate could guide and encourage me.

Back to the story...

Calming myself down with some more deep breaths, I told myself, "You've taught many a slut how to deep throat you. It's time you learnt yourself."

Ironically, the deep breaths only served to raise Kate's arousal, and she tried to force even more into my mouth.

Forcing my mouth and throat to relax, I slowly lowered back down Kate's dick. When her cock's head hit my gag reflex, I used my strength of mind to force it not to react. Once I was sure I wouldn't hurl, I let more of Kate's shaft into my mouth.

Slowly, slowly, I forced more of Kate's cock past my gag reflex. Finally, with a feeling of triumph, my circled thumb and forefinger hit Kate's pubic bone. A few deep breaths later, my lips were against Kate's pubis. I'd done it. I'd swallowed all of Kate's long and slim penis.

Letting Kate slip back out of my mouth, I looked to see what my wife was doing. Vicky had become so turned on by the spectacle I provided that she had rolled off of Kate's mouth, taken the 'cock' part of the strap-on off, and used it to fuck herself.

"Do that again, baby," she demanded. "Suck all of her cock in your mouth."

It only took a few quick swallows before I could accept all of Kate back inside my mouth a second time.

I thought, however, that deep-throating all of Kate was too slow to allow her to cum. Now that I knew sucking a cock and the taste of precum didn't bother me, I wanted Kate to cum in my mouth so I could experience that, too.

Wrapping the first two fingers of my right hand around the base of Kate's shaft to use as a reference point, I returned to bobbing up and down her cock as swiftly as I could. The twisting motion as I moved up her shaft seemed to elicit the deepest moans from Kate, so I squeezed her dick a little more firmly as I backed up.

Kate's hands were holding my head as she groaned toward her orgasm.

My jaw started to ache just as Kate warned, "I'm going to cum, Sir."

Stroking and bobbing even faster, I nervously waited to feel and taste my first mouthful of semen.

"Argh! Argh!" Kate moaned before pushing her hips firmly at my lips and holding my head tightly down onto her cock.

Kate's dick pulsed in my mouth before erupting semen. My brain rebelled when her first shots hit my mouth, and I almost vomited. But, once I got past that I had just let a 'man' cum in my mouth, I found I liked the taste of semen, so I swallowed every drop Kate had for me.

Hearing Kate cum, Vicky pushed me off Kate and undid Kate's leg ties so she could move Kate's legs back and apart. Then, positioning the head of her 'cock' at Kate's ass' entrance, MsV shoved the whole length of it hard into Kate's 'boy cunt'.

Kneeling with her thighs on either side of Kate's ass. MsV stroked her girl's cock as she thrust inside her.

Kate didn't go soft at all, even though she had just cum. Kate sounded ready to explode again as Vicky brutally fucked her. My wife was not being gentle at all as she pounded her sub's ass. MsV wasn't making love to Kate; she was fucking her. Fucking her hard and well.

Moving to get a better view, I realised Vicky had changed the strap-on's harness. This harness had two dildos attached. One for Vicky's pussy and one for her ass. Every time Vicky pushed forwards, the harness moved backwards, and the two dildos slid partly out of her. Then, pulling back, she moved the harness back, forcing the dildos into her ass and pussy.

Vicky was literally fucking herself by fucking Kate's ass.

"Cum for me, my little slut," MsV demanded.

"Fuck, yes, Mistress," Kate groaned as her dick exploded in Vicky's hand.

To my surprise, Kate came hard enough to spurt cum high enough to hit my wife's chin.

Seeing the two of them orgasm together had me ready to go again. So, I pushed Vicky forwards. I was going to slip my cock into her ass as I'd done when she rode Albert.

My wife had other ideas, however.

"No," she said, pushing me away. "Kate, can you go again?"

"If your hubby blows me again, Mistress, I think so."

"John, suck her to hardness, then I'm going to lie on my back as Kate fucks me, and you fuck her ass."

Going back down on my submissive, It didn't take me long to make Kate harder than advanced trigonometry.

MsV wrapped her arms around her girl before pulling Kate on top of her. Kate's long, slender penis entered my wife for the first time as I watched.

Vicky lifted her knees and then wrapped her calves around the back of Kate's upper thighs,

"Fuck me, my girl, fuck your Mistress hard," MsV crooned.

Watching Kate beautifully fuck my wife soon had me harder than granite. Lubing my thick 7-inch dick, I encouraged the girls to move so I could easily fuck Kate's ass. They swapped over. Vicky brought her knees together so Kate could open her thighs and place them outside Vicky's legs.

Moving between Kate's spread thighs, I placed the head of my cock against Kate's pucker hole. Then, ripping my hips forwards, I thrust all of my dick inside Kate as hard as I possibly could.

Note This was the first time I'd ever fucked someone who wasn't cisgender female.

Back to the story...

My pounding into Kate drove Kate deeply into my wife. It took only a few firm thrusts from me before Vicky exploded into orgasm.

"OMFG, is that good," MsV moaned.

Juices poured from my wife's pussy so heavily that I almost wondered if I hadn't turned her into a 'squirter'.

Feeling her Mistress cum on her cock made Kate cum, too.

"Oh, Gawd. Oh, Gawd. OMFG!" Kate exclaimed. "I'm fucking CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG!"

Kate's ass clenched down onto my cock as she spat semen into my wife. It was too much. Grunting fit to burst, I blasted into Kate's ass.

Kate had orgasmed at least three times. MsV several more than that, and I had cum twice. We were all exhausted. Staggering back and forth, I packed MsV's and my toys back into our 'play bag', loaded our car up, and then left Kate to sleep.

The next day, I checked in with Kate to find she was keen and eager for another session.

During one of these subsequent sessions, and with MsV's permission, I did as Kate had asked. I tossed her around like she was football and I was playing 'no dropsies' with my mates.

I picked her up and told her to wrap her legs around my hips. Then, lowering her onto my cock, I slid my arms under her armpits and grabbed the tops of her shoulders. Pulling her down as I thrust up and into her, I stood in the middle of the room and fucked Kate's ass until Kate came, squirting semen between us.