How to get a girl to like you?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" I don't care, now leave."/ Ms. Sawyer nervously.

Wendy crouched and started forcing Ms. Sawyers arms away from her thighs.

Ms. Sawyer quickly stood up and tried to pull up her pants.

Wendy turned her around and pushed her against the stall door.

"What are you trying to do? This is a crime!"/ Ms. Sawyer yelled.

Wendy leaned in, her hot breath touching Ms. Sawyers neck.

She slowly slid Ms. Sawyers pants back down.

Then they both heard the bathroom door open, someone else had come into the bathroom.

Ms. Sawyer quickly got on top of the toilet seat, and placed her hands on the back wall.

Ms. Sawyer turned her head, aggressively whispering.

"I could get fired, you're going to get me fired! This is over!"

The girl that entered the bathroom walked into a nearby and started peeing.

Wendy smirked and crouched down, grabbing Sawyers ass.

she spread her ass cheeks and began to lick her pussy and her ass slowly up and down.

She urgently whispered.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

Wendy wasn't thinking at all, she kept sucking and pulling her pussy lips.

"Ohh fuck."/ Ms. Sawyer whimpered

Ms. Sawyer began to moan quietly placing her hand over her mouth.

Wendy's sucking grew louder

The girl in the other stall responded, seeming worried.

"A-Are you ok?"

Ms. Sawyer tried to respond, but Wendy started to really suck her pussy harder.

She let out a loud moan before replying

"Yes....just cramps."

Wendy quietly giggled, and then spread her ass, sticking her tongue in her asshole.

"Oh god! "

Ms. Sawyer grabbed the top of the stall walls, as she started shaking.

The girl replied sounding worried.

" Do you need help? "

Ms. Sawyer replied while moaning loudly.

"NO! no I don't, it's just coming out right NOW! oh god!"

Ms. Sawyer squirted all over Wendys face, and the sound of liquid hitting the floor filled the bathroom.

Wendy licked every drop.

The girl soon finished, washing her hands and left.

" That's fucking enough,"

Ms. Sawyer replied still panting and shaking, she stepped down from the toilet seat.

Ms. Sawyer pushed Wendy aside, and opened the stall door.

"I need to think a drink."

( Two weeks later )

After that Wendy didn't see Ms. Sawyer anywhere not at the library, or the club. It had been two weeks.

"Why did I do that? Dammit now I'll never see her again,"

Wendy sat in her apartment laying on her bed on the verge of tears.

Until she thought..

"I have her address I know where she lives."

Wendy got up and got on her bike, as she rode to Ms. Sawyers house, she thought about the things she was going to tell her

Firstly she thought she should apologize about what happened.

It was snowing outside, it was so cold Wendy thought her fingers were going to fall off. It didn't help that she decided to visit Ms. Sawyers apartment at night.

Wendy sat her bike aside and pushed open the doors to the apartment lobby, she walked to the elevator and began going up.

When she reached the 4th floor, she got off she began trying to remember her apartment number.

After walking aimlessly for a while, she eventually found her door, Ms. Sawyer had a distinct small flower sticker on her door.

Wendy knew she had reached the right door, she began to knock.

No response.

Wendy knocked a little louder.

No response. Wendy leaned on the door cupping her mouth.

"Ms. Sawyer are you in there?"

" I'm so sorry about everything, You were right lets forget about everything."

"Can't we just be friends?! "/ Wendy frowned.

The door swung open.

Ms. Sawyer grabs Wendys arm.

"Come inside, you're being too loud."

Wendy grins ear to ear.

"And don't call me that, call me Vanessa when we're not at school."

"Ok Vanessa."/ Wendy smirked.

( Ms. Sawyer will now be called Vanessa going forward in the story. )

"Don't get to comfortable."/ Vanessa said with her arms crossed.

" I wanted to talk."

Wendy sits down on Vanessa's couch.

"See you're getting too comfortable."/ Vanessa said again, but now even more annoyed.

" No, not at all I'm just sitting down."

Wendy clasped her hands together trying to look sincere.

" What I did was completely unacceptable, and I wont get mad if you don't want to see me again."

Vanessa sighed looking defeated.

" No, I just want to be like we were before, acquaintances."

Wendy felt like someone had took her heart and stomped on it, but she hid how she felt at that moment.

"I can do that... after today we can go back to how we were before."

Vanessa leaned against the hard wall, looking back at Wendy.

"I'm happy we're on the same page."

The silence was deafening.

"You mind if I crash her for tonight? it's just really late and it's so cold outside. I dont wanna have to ride my bike all the way back."/ Wendy said, trying to hold on to any string of hope.

"Of course, you can sleep on the couch."

Vanessa pointed.

Wendy softly smiled and Vanessa threw her a blanket. Then she began to walk into her bedroom, closing the door behind her.

Wendy laid on the couch, after a while the house was dark and all was silent.

After a while of laying there Wendy couldn't hold back the urge to go peek at Vanessa for a moment.

Wendy slowly got up and snuck around the house and down the hallway to Vanessa's room.

As she turned the bedroom doorknob, the door creaked loudly.

Wendy checked to see if Vanessa had woken up, but everything was still silent.

She slowly walked over to Vanessa and crawled into bed with her.

Wendy smiled, brimming with joy.

"It's like we're a couple, because we're laying in the same bed like this."

Wendy scooted closer to Vanessa in bed, just touching her sent electric shocks throughout her entire body.

"Vanessa, are you awake?"

She whispered.

Wendy got bolder and moved Vanessa's hair to the side and kissed her neck.

Then she checked again to see if Vanessa was awake.

" Are you awake?"

No response.

Wendy's hormones took over by this point, she started rubbing Vanessa's back.

Then she got even bolder and rubbed her ass, then moved to rubbing her thighs.

Then she heard Vanessa utter a sigh.

Wendy grinned.

"I know you're awake."

Wendy knew she was awake but still no response.

Wendy leaned over and whispered into Vanessa's ear.

" If you don't wake up im going to eat ur ass again."

Still no response at all.

Wendy reached threw the cover off and proceeded to flip Vanessa on her stomach.

Then she pulled down Vanessa's pants aggressively.

Wendy laid down on her stomach, and grabbed Vanessa's ass and then she started to lick Vanessa's ass cheeks like a wild animal. She spread her ass and started to probe her asshole.

Vanessa let out a groan.

Wendy struck her ass with her hand as hard as she could.

Wendy got a little annoyed knowing that she was awake. Vanessa didn't want to seem like she was awake so she wouldnt go against what she said earlier.

Wendy whispered.

"Lift your ass."

Vanessa complied.

Wendy squeezed her ass.

"See, I knew you were awake."

Vanessa turned her head to look at Wendy, she could see Vanessa's expression due to the complete lack of light.

"Just shut up and keep going. "

Wendy wet her finger with her spit, and slowly penetrated her asshole.

She started sucking her pussy lips while fingering her asshole.

"Oh..im going to cum already."

"Deeper."

Wendy went deeper.

She thrusted her tongue in Vanessa's pussy at a steady pace.

"Oh.. that feels so good."

Vanessa began to play with her tits.

"Oh! im going to cum! Oh, faster!"

Wendy went as fast as she could go.

"oh my god... oh my goddd!"

Vanessa's warm liquid squirted all over Wendy's tongue and face. Wendy licked all of it up.

"It tastes amazing. "

She grinned.

Vanessa jolted up and threw Wendy on the bed.

She straddled her.

Vanessa grabbed Wendy's face and started to thrust her tongue in and out of Wendys mouth.

At that moment Wendy's mind went completely blank, she couldn't breath. Vanessa didn't let Wendys up for air, not for a second.

Wendy started to suck on Vanessa's tongue like she was trying to swallow it.

Wendy's pussy was completely soaked, she almost came just from kissing.

Wendy started to moan uncontrollably, and that's when Vanessa pulled away.

She lifted up Wendy's shirt and started to lick and suck her small boobs.

Wendy whimpered.

"That's too hard, you're sucking on my nipples too hard."

Vanessa sucked on her nipples even harder than the last time, she even started to nibble on them.

"OH..stop it!"

Vanessa started to bite Wendys nipples, not too hard but repeatedly.

Wendy couldn't believe she was enjoying it.

"Why does everything you do feel so good, even if it hurts? "

Vanessa stopped and started to lick all the way down to her pussy.

She tossed all of Wendys clothes.

Vanessa leaned down and spread Wendys legs apart, she started to kiss her pussy.

Wendy moaned with every kiss.

"Oh god, just fucking eat it."

Vanessa ignored and kept teasing her pussy.

" Please..."

Wendy whimpered.

Vanessa licked her pussy once.

"Ohh.."

But then she started to just kiss it again.

" Please."

Again she only licked once.

Vanessa grinned at Wendy.

Wendy repeatedly said please so she could get more licks, until Vanessa stopped teasing her.

Vanessa spread Wendys pussy and darted her tongue on her clit rapidly.

"Ohhh... you're going to make me cum."

Vanessa spat on Wendys pussy and continued to lick her clit.

Wendy placed her hands on Vanessa's head.

"That feels soo good.."

After a few minutes Wendy was about to orgasm.

" OH I'm gonna OH!"

Vanessa stopped licking and started kissing her pussy again.

"Whyyy!"

Wendy whined in frustration.

Then Vanessa started flicking her clit rapidly again.

"IM GONNA-"

Vanessa stopped again and started kissing her clit.

Wendy's clit began to twitch uncontrollably.

Vanessa grinned.

"Aw look at it twitch, let me give it another kiss, and another and another"

Wendy cried tears, but Vanessa kept edging her for hours.

Until Vanessa kept sucking and licking her clit and this time she didn't stop.

" OH Wait its too much stop, ohh I'm going to die!"

Wendy really felt like she was going to die.

Wendy's whole body seized up as Vanessa kept eating her pussy. Then the biggest wave of pleasure washed over Wendy.

She breathed in loud and then she started to shake and let out the loudest moan. She squirted like a waterfall all over Vanessa's face.

Wendy was still orgasming but Vanessa didn't stop sucking and licking her pussy juices.

" I'm not going to stop, so keep going."

Vanessa kept the orgasms going all night, until Wendy ultimately completely blacked out.

The next morning Wendy woke up in Vanessa's bed, she noticed it was soaked with all their love juices from last night.

Wendy called for Vanessa but she had already left for work.

Wendy quickly biked home and got showered and dressed.

She went straight to the library, she saw Vanessa's hair peaking behind the reception desk.

She grinned and walked up.

" Vanessa you're a fucked up person."

Vanessa didn't reply she just glanced at her smiled quickly and kept typing.

" You're gonna try to ignore me now, after you tortured me last night."

" I'm actually in pain."/ Wendy said while rubbing her stomach.

A guy walked up behind Wendy trying to check out some books. He sat them on the table.

"Can I check out these two?"

Vanessa reached out her hand to grab the books.

" Just let me scan those."/ She replied.

As Vanessa tried to grab the books, Wendy interrupted.

" I wouldn't let her touch those, she might bite them."/ Wendy said coldly.

Vanessa gave Wendy the death glare.

The guy looked puzzled at the two, before leaving after getting is books scanned.

Vanessa got up out of her seat and replied.

" I have books to stock, so if you'll excuse me."

Wendy followed Vanessa while she stocked books, desperate to get her attention.

She couldn't help but gawk at Vanessa's ass as she was on her knees on the very bottom shelf stocking books.

They were both in the Encyclopedia section, a section that little to no people visited.

Mischievously Wendy slowly got on the floor and crawled behind Vanessa.

" What are you doing? "

Vanessa sensed Wendy behind her, but Wendy didnt say a word.

Wendy slowly started lifting Vanessa's skirt up, and she let her.

"What am I doing!"

Vanessa thought.

Wendy pulled down her panties as she stayed completely still.

Wendy started to eat her ass like she hadn't eaten in centuries. Vanessa just let herself go leaning on the books and moaning, not too loud as to not cause attention.

"Yess.."/ She moaned, reaching back and placed her hand on the back of Wendy's head, forcing her to go deeper into her.

Vanessa started to drool as she was entering her climax.

While entranced in their act, they failed to notice peering eyes watching them from between the books. It was Vanessa's coworker and friend, Emily.

Emily covered her mouth in shock.

Vanessa looked around the library frantically, as she didn't want to get caught in the act.

Vanessa tensed up, knocking a few books down.

Her juices flung around as she twerked her ass on Wendy's tongue while squirting, moaning like a wild animal.

"Ohhh fuckk.."

Emily couldn't believe she was fucking one of the college students. This would get her fired she thought.

Emily had never seen someone so much in pleasure before, she noticed she had gotten turned on from watching.

Nothing had prepared her for what she had witnessed.

******************************************************

End of Chapter 1

12