All Comments on 'How to Get More Blowjobs'

by FreyaGersemi

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AchtungNightAchtungNight3 months ago

Great advice here. I might add that if you say “you’re the best” you take away your giver’s incentive to improve- and there’s always room for improvement. ;)

ccitydudeccitydude3 months ago

Hey, Frey. I think your advice about treating women who honor us with oral sex is excellent. I'd like your thoughts about my experience. I've encountered, broadly, three types of finishers; those who don't like it and won't finish; those who don't like it but finish it anyway; those who claim they like it and get some sort of sexual gratification from the finish. I sort of understand the first two. But, on those occasions when I've been the finisher, I find myself agreeing with the third type. I actually enjoy the finish. What do you make of the third type?

Well done.

MigbirdMigbird3 months ago

You had fun writing this advice column and I smiled throughout. So true, including the aside about gay men. By the way, no matter how he compliments and avoids stupid phrases like “you’re the best”, if no reciprocity she’ll be on her way in a blink of an eye.

ttt59ttt593 months ago

Good advice! 40+ years into an amazing marriage my only other thought is, most often I please her orally first. I want her to know I love making her feel great just as much as I enjoy her desire to please me. Now, I'm just trying to remember if she calls me "baby" or by my name when I go down on her??? : )

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi3 months agoAuthor

@ccitydude, to paraphrase your question: "What do you make of those who claim they like it and get some sort of sexual gratification from the finish?" Well, trust me, there ARE some women who do like it!! I wrote "most women don't truly enjoy it." It can then be inferred that SOME women DO enjoy it! Personally, I'm pleading The Fifth on this. With that being said, ccitydude, oral fixation is real! And as for enjoying the finish... What's not to like about making someone you love feel good? Oral fixation, pleasing your partner, showing off your skills to an appreciative fan, the cascade of accolades -- what's not to like? It gives me the tingles!!

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi3 months agoAuthor

@ttt59, thank you! Interestingly, I'm well into an amazing marriage myself and I prefer to please first for the exact same reason you stated. That's probably a big part of a long and amazing marriage, though!! 😊

NursesNurses3 months ago

I love reciprocating so much, a lot of times I go first.

EmilyMillerEmilyMiller3 months ago

You could just find yourself the right kind of girl as an alternative of course 😊 Emily

ccitydudeccitydude3 months ago

"What's not to like about making someone you love feel good?" Amen. sister.

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi2 months agoAuthor

@Nurses, a lot of times I also go first... and then last again... 😁

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi2 months agoAuthor

@EmilyMiller, well, that's an idea... 😛

NormalMarriedWhiteGuyNormalMarriedWhiteGuy2 months ago

Great advice and it's great to hear something different that strictly describing the physical aspect of it. I find that the "aftercare" you spoke of is just as important. The only thing that I do a little differently in thsi department is to coyly and subtly mention in private conversation the next day how you head is still swimming from how good she made you feel. I find that if I do that with a sly, naughty smile on face that it goes a long way. The only other thing I would add is do not be shy about reciprocating if she's into it. (My wife certainly is!)

All in all thsi was an intersting read (well written BTW) and guys need to know this. Afterall, what guy doesn't want more BJs?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

my spouse and I started oral sex before married. we found both enjoyed right from the start, and that has been going on over 30 years. oh yes we do love regular sex, with variations for fun.

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemiabout 2 months agoAuthor

@NormalMarriedWhiteGuy, thanks for reading and commenting on another one of my stories!! 🤗 "Afterall, what guy doesn't want more BJs?" I've never met one!!

subdudeme13subdudeme13about 2 months ago

I love to giver her a kiss when she is done and I hope she didn't swallow it all. She loves to bite and I love it, I actually beg for it. I have been left black and blue for a week! Heaven on earth!

WrstkrfftWrstkrfftabout 1 month ago

Loved this, especially as it was about how to treat each other. Married since 25years and happy, I find your advice not only good in terms of sexuality. Using the name, not using comparing wording means a lot to my wife and surely to many people, regardless of gender.

There’s not so many people with at least a little insecurity in them (maybe or even often unknown by themselves). Also „the best“ might discourage sensitive people for the fear of maybe not being able to reproduce that „best“ they gave last time.

Making your partner feel wanted is probably a strong thing for the whole partnership - not just sex.

Nevertheless, with all the girls before my wife, it never failed when I told them that what she did was a fantastic experience for me. Not while looking at the TV, sideways but while taking her in my arms and looking deeply in her eyes. (Nothing more bad, even insulting, than „giving“ a false compliment or doing it half-hearted/absent-minded. )

(Pls excuse poor language skills, it’s not my native)

Thanks for bringing that one up and the good writing.

ExcoachExcoach19 days ago

Great advice-written in a concise, easy to understand format.It should be on everyone’s reading list.

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi18 days agoAuthor

Thank you, @subdudeme13, @Wrstkrfft, and #Excoach for reading, enjoying, and commenting!! 🥰

stockingnutstockingnut14 days ago

Words to live by. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Guys, you have to spread her legs when you lay her down, and bury your face in her mound. Then finger her good with fingers 3 and 4. Then plunge your thumb up her backdoor. If she starts to complain.. When she opens her mouth give it a poke, and ram your cock right down her throat. Then flip her on her belly and put it in her ass. Give it a good old super blast. Pound her ass like they do in porn, and don't you stop until see you see corn, and if you happen to see a peanut... well... that's just the price you'll have to pay for fucking her in the butt!" hahaha..

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi1 day agoAuthor

@Anonymous, I'm speechless... But it is funny. 🤣

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreyaGersemi@FreyaGersemi
Currently, I'm on the 9th installment of my "Sex Addict" series. Probably titled "Vibrators, Butt Plugs, and Nipple Piercings" and it involves the three girls gettin' in on! In the meantime, Story Freya has plans to get Katie laid by a real man! But that's the following chapte...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES