How to Get Rid of Bullies Pt. 04

Story Info
Time to say goodbye.
1.3k words
3.93
22.8k
22

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revan7
Revan7
615 Followers

It had been several months since the arrangement my mum made with the basketball team began. It wasn't unusual to come home on a night and find mum on her knees sucking one or two hung black college students in my living room. Sometimes there were more but usually there would be at least four to five over the weekend. This was enough to keep my bully Brad and his friends away from me. They wouldn't go anywhere near me over fear of reprisal from Marcus and the team.

It was a normal Monday night. I was walking home from the college where I worked. I arrived at my house and entered to see Marcus sat on the couch next mum with her hand on his knee.

"Hey Sam!" he said.

"Hi!" I replied.

He had a worried look on his face and so did mum. It was a look that made me nervous for some reason.

"What's up?" I said.

"You'd better sit down baby!" said mum.

"Listen Sam, we need to talk about the future!" Marcus started.

"At the end of the term me and the guys won't be at the college because we will finish our course and will leave to get jobs and start our lives!" he continued.

"But that's means you won't be able to protect me from Brad and his friends if you're not here!" I said.

"That's right! so after college our agreement will stop. You'll have to find a way to avoid them on your own!"

"But aren't Brad and his friends leaving as well?" I replied.

"I had hoped for that too but after some digging around it turns out they are doing another year, I'm sorry Sam! We've all enjoyed the agreement but it had to end eventually!" said Marcus.

"But what about the next basketball team, surely you could put a word in and we could have the same agreement!" I said hopefully.

"Yeah about that too, they are cutting sports funding so there won't be a team or anyone else to deal with!" he said.

"Fuck" I thought how the hell do I get around this. I had two weeks until the end of term and the agreement will end between mum and the team. Then I'd have a month or two if I was lucky I would be unemployed but I needed the money and it was hard enough to get this job.

Mum gave Marcus a blowjob before he left while I showered. I spent the night trying to figure something out but came to no conclusion and fell asleep.

The next day at work started as normal until Dave came and called me to his office. Dave was the faculty manager and put me in this job to start with.

"Listen Sam, I know the guys on the team like you but funding is being cut so there will be no team next year! I'll try and find you something else but it's unlikely!" he said.

I walked back to the changing rooms to find the team preparing for their last game of the season. Marcus came over to me and said "So he gave you the news then!"

I told him about the meeting and he said something about the cuts being stupid and joined his team mates. I spent the rest of the day thinking about the uncertainty of my job and what I was to do but again nothing came to my mind.

The next two weeks came to an end quickly. It was the last day and everyone was spending it messing around. The team had one last training game and invited me to play with them. I agreed and got a spare kit out the bag and joined them on the court. It's safe to say that I was rubbish at basketball. The guys tried their hardest to get me to put the ball through the hoop but struggled so they gave me a free shot. I finally got it through on the third attempt and they all cheered. At the end I was all sweaty and tired so I decided to get a shower.

I pulled my shirt and shorts off and headed for the shower where the guys were already getting clean. They were laughing and joking around about how it took me three attempts to score a point. I laughed with them since it was pretty funny looking back at it.

The showers were a rectangle shape and had showers all down the sides and two at the end. I was at the end next to Jay washing the sweat of my body as I looked down the showers and saw all the tall and hung black men who take blowjobs of my mum whenever they please. As they moved around and joked about their hung cocks were swinging back and forth and left to right.

The guys were going to be coming to my house after college to have a celebratory blow bang from my mum. If it was anything like the celebratory blow bang they had after they had won the league it was going to be wild and messy. Mum was covered in sperm and it was dripping off her from every part of her body.

Somebody shouted to get a group photo and they started to call me to be in it.

"I wasn't part of the team though!" I called back.

"It's a group photo for your mum, were gonna get all our cocks in the frame and send it to her!" said Bob.

I caved in and joined them in the line-up. I was in the middle of the group of these naked and hung black guys. Marcus was setting up a timer on his phone and shouted "Alright everybody get hard for Rose, you've all got pictures of her on your phones so you got no excuses!" he shouted.

They all started stroking their cocks to photos of mum they were looking at and it wasn't long before they were all rock hard and posing for the camera. Their cocks were no longer swinging around but were pointing upright or pointing straight forward. They stood in a semicircle to fit everyone in and some were standing at an angle so the huge members were visible in the photo. The two guys either side of me were stood at an angle so that their huge cocks were across me eclipsing my own cock. Every one smiled and we heard a click and the photo was done. Marcus sent it to mum and we all prepared to leave.

We later arrived at my house and the party began almost straight away. I walked into the living room followed by fifteen black guys and saw mum on the floor on her knees wearing absolutely nothing but a pair of high heels. The guys got to work straight away, dropping their trousers and feeling her up and were soon pushing nine inches of black cock down her throat. I got them beers and snacks throughout the night. By the end mum was exhausted and covered in sperm and some of the guys had left. The few who were left were sat on the couch with mom watching the call girl channels. Soon she blew them again and they left.

"Well they're gone baby!" she said to me.

"Yeah, now I'm going to need a new way to get rid of my bullies!" I said back.

"Don't worry baby, we'll find a way!"

We cleaned up the house and then we went to bed. As I walked up the stairs I looked up at the wall at the top, it was the photo of me and the basketball team in the showers naked and surrounded by naked hung black guys.

Revan7
Revan7
615 Followers