All Comments on 'How to Handle Rancho Complete Novel'

by docmagnus

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was outstanding.

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 2 years ago

I agree your Anonymous of 4 months ago. This was, indeed, outstanding for several reasons. Like Goldilock’s choices in her story, everything was not too much or not too little but just right. Just enough necessary backstory, just enough about their emotional needs, just enough bondage and punishment, just enough pain and humiliation, and what you end up with is a very satisfying triangular relationship. I do have one tiny quibble, it ended too soon for my taste. Yes, one would think six pages would have been enough for me, but I have alway been a greedy little girl and if something is good then too much is just barely enough for me. LOL Thank you, docmagnus, for sharing your talents with us.

CiceriCiceriover 1 year ago

I like how Gary was submissive and took your commands. Good writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdocmagnus@docmagnus
Author's live and die inside based on the response to their stories. Please consider leaving a comment, or sending me feedback. I'd love to hear from you, regardless of how you feel about my writing. All of my sexual fantasies tend to skew towards the BDSM side of things. My ...