How to Handle Rancho Complete Novel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I marked our sixth month point by leading Rochelle upstairs on her hands and knees after her whipping. I ordered her on her knees in her shower and administered her first golden shower. She'd always known it was one of my preferences, and part of the deal. But after weeks, and then months without my making a move in that direction, I'm suspect she may have written off the possibility. It couldn't have worked out better. Kneeling there while I took my sweet time to piss all over her body brought her to a new level of deep submission. I was marking her as mine, in an all-new way. Afterwards, I made her bring herself off with her favorite vibrator while she was covered in piss, while I watched. Then I made Gary clean her off. She later told me that the utter humiliation turned her on in ways she never anticipated.

The belts and panties in the mouth were fine at first, but some real toys and accouterments were obviously necessary at some point. At first I started shopping online for ball-gags and leather restraints, like anyone would. But then I hit upon a much better idea that ended up paying real dividends. Rochelle got off on being dominated, serving, following my commands. The humiliation that could come with doing tasks also fired her up. So this is what I did instead of going the lazy man's Amazon route.

I tasked Rochelle to look up every adult store for sex toys or fetish items within a 20-mile radius. Turns out there were no shortage of them. I guess people were really horny out there in the suburbs. Rochelle's next assignment was to take her first free weekend without me, and drive around to all of them. In each one, she was to look for female employees. If there were none, she would leave. When she did find a female manning the counter, she was to ask them for advice on selecting her first butt-plug.

Rochelle amassed quite a collection of butt-plugs that weekend. It turned out that nearly every erotica store employed women. A sizable percentage of female customers just didn't feel comfortable dealing with men for something so intimate. At each stop, Rochelle was under orders to keep the conversation flowing, and share as much information about why she was shopping for a butt-plug as the conversation would allow. Of course she was extremely nervous about this at first. But that translated into an adrenalin rush as she walked into a shop and struggled to work up the nerve to ask a complete stranger for advice on plugging her butt. She felt a huge rush after that first time, walking out of the store with a brand-new butt-plug in her bag. The feelings intensified as she made her rounds that weekend, getting more and more turned on with every new butt-plug she bought.

It's been my experience that women like to talk, and apparently they really like to talk about sex with each other. A few of them were more interested in just ringing the sale and moving on to the next customer in line. Most of them were intrigued, especially when they dug deeper for more details. Rochelle was under orders to answer every question, no matter how intimate. I'm sure Rochelle's complete openness about our arrangement turned on quite a few of these women, straight, lesbian, bi or whatever. Rochelle was very personable when she opened up, and easy on the eyes too. So I'm sure those attributes didn't hurt either. With a few of her new friends, she was practically telling them her life story. She had been so shy and reserved when we had first met. Now she was opening up with women friends in a way she never had before, and really growing to enjoy it.

With a very precious few, we struck gold. Two of these store employees, Dora & Janice, found Rochelle fascinating, and very, very attractive. I had Rochelle narrow her shopping down to their two stores during their shifts. Soon, Rochelle's weekly stop to pick up the latest item ordered by her master became a welcome ritual for them. They delighted in helping Rochelle with her selections, and pumping her for little tid-bits about her last session with me. Every time Rochelle went shopping for a ball-gag, handcuffs or nipple clamps, she bought one of each at both stores. Eventually, I would get to meet them both.

Janice was a submissive lesbian, and was between Dommes when Rochelle started coming in. She was in her late 20's, with short bleached blonde hair. After a few months, Janice confided to Rochelle about how frustrated she felt. It had been so long since she'd been punished. She wasn't interested in men at all, but the more Rochelle talked, the more curious she became about me, and my belt. I had Gary give Rochelle permission to invite Janice over to watch Rochelle's punishment one Saturday. Janice was nervous meeting me, and very respectful. She asked if it would be appropriate to call me sir. Janice was dead still and quiet standing next to Gary as I gave Rochelle her punishment. I may have gone on a little longer than usual to give Janice a show. Afterwards, I instructed Gary to take her out for a nice long coffee while I fucked my slave. That was still something private between Rochelle and me.

When they returned, I let Janice watch Gary lead Rochelle by the leash to drink from her dog dish. A few days later, Janice asked Rochelle if it might be possible to get her own punishment, so I worked something out that definitely benefited me in the long run. I told Gary to tell Rochelle to tell Janice (yes, a complicated chain of command for communication. It's part of how I maintained our dominant/submissive dynamic) that if she could come up with a list of reasons for being punished, than I would oblige. The next time I drove to Rancho Cucamonga, Janice was there with a list of infractions compiled by her friends that she thought warranted punishment. So I bent her over the kitchen island, gagged her with a ball-gag, pulled her shorts and panties down, and gave her a nice, hard belt-whipping while Gary & Rochelle watched. She took it all without any safeword signals, and thanked me afterwards. She liked being beaten with a belt, even though she never imagined taking it from a man before. But after punishing Rochelle, I sent Janice off again with Gary. Later, as we all enjoyed Gary's grilling that night, she confessed to me that although it scratched a massive itch for her, she was also disappointed. She wanted more.

I made a deal with Janice that night. I wouldn't take her as a full slave, because that wouldn't be fair to either of us. I already had a slave with Rochelle here in Rancho Cucamonga who fulfilled my needs perfectly. Janice was a lesbian, and would eventually find a woman to submit to. It was just a matter of time, but she needed something to get her through her dry patch. She really wanted to play with Rochelle, and really wanted to submit to me for a short-term thing. So I did what any red-blooded American boy would have done, of course. I invited her in for a threesome.

The next week, I treated Janice just like Rochelle. While Gary had Rochelle ready for me on her knees, I stripped Janice, gagged her with her panties, and leashed and collared her. I then let her participate with Rochelle and I after their punishments. It was the first threesome for all of us, and let me tell you, it wasn't half bad. I went easy on Janice that first week. I didn't fuck her, although she was mine to use as I wanted. There was plenty of squeezing and groping and rolling around, but since Janice was an obedient slut, I rewarded her by letting her use Rochelle to get off. It was Rochelle's first experience with a woman. Janice knew exactly how to direct her. After Rochelle had used her tongue and vibrator to make Janice cum, I hog-tied Janice on her knees, gagged her, and left her there to watch as I butt-fucked Rochelle on the living room floor.

The arrangement lasted for the next few months. Janice submitted to me fully. She dutifully sucked my cock, and submitted to being fucked in her pussy and ass a few times each. As far as I know, I was her first and last man. She didn't get off by having sex with a man so much, as she did by feeling compelled to submit to Rochelle's master. I understood the dynamic. It worked for me. Rochelle liked Janice well enough, but wasn't really bi-sexual. It was the feeling of being commanded by her master to please another woman that revved Rochelle up.

Janice was too attractive and too good a submissive to remain single forever. She eventually found a new Domme, and respectively parted ways with us. Rochelle still kept up her friendship with her. As an anniversary gift for their first year together, I brought Rochelle over to their home to be used for a night.

Dora was another thing entirely. She was a very young Domme (19!) who was completely smitten with the older Rochelle. She looked just like a young Ruby Rose with her expensively styled short dark hair, tattoos, and exclusively black wardrobe (probably modeled herself after Ruby). Rochelle swore she could hear Dora licking her lips every time she got out of her car in the parking lot. Dora made it clear that she would love some more experience, so after a few months we did the same thing we'd done with Janice, and invited Dora over to watch Rochelle be punished, and then go out for coffee with Gary. We invited Dora to do this a few more times, and she always made time in her schedule for it. What she really wanted, of course, was to get her hands and some leather on Rochelle. I talked it over with Gary (who talked it over with Rochelle), and we came up with a plan.

Dora came onboard to train under Gary as his intern. She started off by being in charge of the punishment board, then worked her way up to getting Rochelle ready for me and cleaning up after her. I have to say; Gary did a great job training her. Dora was respectful, and Gary was remarkably open to having less of a role for a while. After Dora had gotten the routine down perfectly, I decided to reward her. I let Dora take the belt to Rochelle and punish her for her birthday. You have never seen a more excited 20-yr-old in your life! Dora whipped Rochelle with gusto. Afterwards, I let Dora join in with Rochelle and I while Gary went out for coffee on his own. We did this about four times altogether. I never fucked Dora or dominated her, but she was a second to my first. There was plenty of skin and tongue contact as we rolled around together, but I respected the fact that she would even go that far with a man. It was far enough in my opinion. What she really wanted was Rochelle, and as far as I was concerned, she'd earned it. Under my watchful (and yes, pervy) supervision, Dora got to explore Rochelle's body to her heart's desire.

Dora eventually moved on too, when she found someone of her own. She adopted some of the pointers she'd learned from me, which I took as a great compliment. As much as I'd loved both of the threesomes, I wasn't sad to get back to just having Rochelle to myself. Rochelle's submission was a wonderful gift that I never got tired of. Strangely, even though Dora and Janice met, they seemed to have no chemistry worth exploring. About the only thing they did have in common was their attraction to Rochelle.

I'm not going to lie. This arrangement with Gary and Rochelle was very good for me. But it was good for them too. Matter of fact, I would go so far as to say it was incredibly beneficial for them. Their marriage was going through quite a strain before I showed up. But after that first time together, things started to even out for them. Rochelle had needed to be dominated and used. Gary just couldn't provide that for her, and her need for it was going to grow and fester until it tore their marriage apart. It is to their everlasting credit that they decided to search for a solution together, and I could not have been a more perfect solution (yes, not a trace of humility in that statement. But bear with me).

I was not a threat. I had no desire to take Rochelle away from her life with Gary. As fond as I was of her, and I was very fond, I knew how what we had worked, and that was under very narrow parameters. When it was time for Rochelle to be punished, I showed up, punished her, and had my way with her until I was done. She may well have been my slave in her mind all of the time. But when I wasn't there, she was still Gary's wife. With her needs met, she was perfectly happy with him.

I like to think that I had a positive influence on Gary as well. As you've seen, he took to his role as my servant and Rochelle's handler right away. He only got better in the role as time went on. His sex life immediately improved, as Rochelle serviced him under my direction. He wasn't bad on the grill either, and some nights I would enjoy a meal and a beer with him while Rochelle ate her dinner from her dog dish at my feet. Gary's role as her handler gave him the opportunity he desired to submit to someone. But it also put him in a domineering role with his wife, for probably the first time ever. It took some time, but gradually, they both started to adapt to a new dynamic in their relationship, where Gary got used to his dominant role as Rochelle's handler on a day-to-day basis. Rochelle got used to obeying him, which started out in her head as thinking she was obeying me through him. But I believe (or maybe choose to believe) that I wasn't in their heads as much as I'd started out to be after awhile. Gary and Rochelle seem happy whenever I see them, so I do think this arrangement is working out for them. Who knows? Maybe someday Gary will just take his own belt to Rochelle when she needs it.