How To Handle The Couple From Rancho Cucamonga Ch. 04

Story Info
After the belt, time to open Rochelle's ass up with cock.
3.7k words
4.65
15k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docmagnus
docmagnus
492 Followers

How To Handle The Couple From Rancho Cucamonga Ch. 4

I had just finished giving Rochelle the first belt-whipping of her life. She'd been dreaming of this moment for a long, long time. I don't know how the reality measured up to the dream, but I do know that she took everything my belt had to offer. I'd told her she needed to be broken to serve me. She'd agreed to it, with her husband (and now handler) Gary holding her safeword. Gary had checked in with her during the whipping, but she didn't want to safeword out. She wanted the belt, so she got it. Bent over their kitchen island with her panties stuffed in her mouth and a thin belt strapped around her face to keep them in, she was a mess of tears and sweat now. Her wrists and arms were bound behind her with belts, and her ass was as red as I could make it.

As Gary looked down at the sweaty, beaten animal that now passed for his wife, I turned and walked out. I'd given him his instructions. As my servant and Rochelle's handler, it was up to him to bring her to the next step. I strolled around the corner of their open plan home and plopped a nice big pillow down in front of the high-backed wooden chair I'd chosen for myself in their living room. Then I sat down and sipped from the ice tea Rochelle had served me earlier. It wasn't so icy anymore, but was still refreshing enough. Then I just listened.

I heard Gary soothing her, and the sound of Rochelle moaning softly. I'd ordered him to clean her up, and assumed those were the sounds I was hearing next. I gave them all the time they needed. There was always a chance that I'd pushed Rochelle (or Gary) too far, and that now they were indeed going to safeword out. But I didn't think so, not if I was reading Rochelle right. She'd needed to be broken by a man's belt, and she needed what was coming next.

After about ten minutes, I heard some movement in the kitchen, as if someone was being helped up off an island and out of a kitchen. Then I saw Rochelle come around the corner, with Gary behind, guiding her. Per my instructions to Gary, Rochelle's face was nice and clean now. He'd wiped the tears and sweat and snot from her face, and wiped down her body too. She'd been pretty sweaty all over. The panties in her mouth were gone. Her arms and wrists were still bound behind her. She was also still in her heels, which necessitated having Gary guide her slowly and carefully. She was completely nude otherwise.

I pointed to the pillow in front of me and motioned down. Gary read my signals well. He guided Rochelle to the pillow and gently pushed. Rochelle settled down on her knees in front of me.

"You're doing very well as a Handler", I told Gary.

"Thank you, sir" replied Gary.

I took my keys out of my pocket and handed them to Gary.

"There's a bag on the passenger seat in my car, Handler."

Gary took the keys and went out to fetch it. While he did that, I reached out to caress the back of Rochelle's neck. She leaned into it, welcomed it. There were no words needed. Gary returned not a minute later with the bag from my car. He stood to Rochelle's side, holding it. While caressing her neck, I reached out with my other hand.

"Let's start with the collar."

Gary reached in and handed me brand-new black leather studded dog collar. The receipt from the pet shop was still in the bag. I held the collar up in front of Rochelle's face.

"This is a dog collar. It's for animals. It's not a fancy BDSM collar from a sex shop. It's just a piece of studded leather made for a dog, bought at a pet shop. There's an outside chance that the clerk even knew what I was buying it for. This is what a bitch wears when she's been broken and taken as another man's property. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir", Rochelle answered.

"Good. Lean forward like a good bitch. Handler, hold her hair back"

Rochelle and Gary obeyed, and I put the collar around her neck where it belonged and collared her.

"I'm your Master now. That's what you call me from now on. Handler, the leash."

Gary fished out a Tory Leather dog leash, purportedly crafted from high quality English bridle leather. Whether that was true, or just an excuse to separate me from $29.95, it sure looked the part. It went well with the collar. I clipped it to her collar and gave it a quick pull to let her know what it felt like. If any naked woman had ever looked like she was born to be collared and leashed, it was Rochelle.

I let go of the leash, got a nice grip on her hair, and reached in with my other hand to take her breast in my hand. As I fondled and squeezed my property, I looked at Gary, still standing there with the bag.

"You can put that last item on the table here, Handler."

Gary reached in and pulled out a bottle of Back Door anal lube, blanched a little as he looked at it, and set it on the table beside me. Was it the best lube? I had no idea. I just liked the idea of the face Gary would make when he saw it, and he didn't disappoint me. The idea that I was going to butt-fuck his wife on their living room floor was moving beyond an abstract concept now. I could see him really visualizing it for the first time, with my greased-up cock straining to push into her virgin asshole while my naked body held hers down on their floor. It made him uneasy, even after he'd watched his wife groped, stripped, bound, gagged with her own panties and broken by my belt. Somehow, the idea of her taking it up the ass while I fucked her like an animal until I came inside her put this on a whole other level.

The same applied to Rochelle. I could see it in her eyes. There was a deadness in them from surrendering herself to my belt, and a hunger for my cock in her ass. She wanted something she'd had no idea she'd ever wanted so badly before.

As I continued to handle her breast with my grip in her hair, I shook her Handler out of his reverie.

"I take it there's a pet shop not far from here, Handler?"

"Um, yes Sir. There's a Pet Smart or something down on Foothill."

"Excellent. I'll be busy with my new property on your floor for a while. She'll need to hydrate afterwards, and she'll need something to drink out of. Your services won't be required for our fucking, so this is a good time to go get her dog dish. I would think the traditional stainless steel should be just fine."

"Uh, dog dish, Sir?"

"Of course. She's a collared slave now. She eats and drinks on the floor when I'm here. You can't expect her to be allowed on the furniture, can you?"

Gary looked at Rochelle. She wasn't even aware he was in the room. Her eyes were locked on mine, with the hunger in them just increasing. Her breathing was getting heavier too.

"You have your orders, Handler."

Gary stood there for a moment, as if not believing what he was tasked with now. Then he turned to leave. But he stopped to turn half back around after a few steps.

"Uh, what if they ask me who it's for?"

"Try telling them it's for your dog."

"Oh, right! Ha ha."

"Oh, and Handler. Take your time to pick out just the right one. No need to hurry back."

Gary finally made it out the door. Then I could just make out the very faint sound of a Hybrid leaving his driveway.

Ok, you're wondering why I bought a brand new collar and leash at a pet shop, but didn't pick up a dog dish? Duhhh. I wanted to give Gary an errand to get rid of him for a while. Who needs an audience when you're fucking for the first time?

I pulled Rochelle's leash towards me and kissed her. As I held it firmly, we made out for a bit while I played with her tits. What can I say? It felt absolutely terrific. She moaned a little as our tongues worked overtime. Then I got up while she remained on her knees on her pillow with her back to me. I went to work. They had a decent number of pillows strewn about the living room. The feminine touch. Some of them were pretty big, which was perfect. I threw them all on the floor. Being fucked on them still wouldn't compare to the comfort of a bed, but I wanted her to know who she was when she wore my collar. She needed to be on the floor when she was fucked in the ass.

Next I undressed, and threw my clothes on the couch. I went back to stand in front of Rochelle. My cock was close enough to eye level for her, and it was getting hard. I held it in front of her mouth and pulled on her leash. She was a good slut. She knew what to do, and opened her mouth for it.

I took a few minutes to enjoy this. I wouldn't say Rochelle was giving me the best blowjob I'd ever had. I had a feeling she was a little inexperienced, actually. Gary's cock was probably the only one she'd ever had in her mouth before, and he wasn't exactly the most demanding lover in the world. But your cock in a woman's mouth still beats the best day on the golf course by some measure. Rochelle was at least eager and enthusiastic, and plenty worked up by now. If I felt the urge in the future, I was sure I could train her to really suck some cock.

But this was just the warm-up. I pushed her off my cock, went behind her, and removed the belts around her arms and wrists. Then I grabbed the lube, pointed to the pillows, and pulled the leash. As I walked, I led her to the pillows, where I guided her down on all fours. The first thing I did was just savor the moment. I got down on top to mount her body. No penetration yet, just the feeling of enjoying my body against hers. I took in the scent of her hair and reached around to fondle her breasts. Then I reached up to brush her hair back to leave some teeth marks on the back of her neck. I could feel it driving her wild. Her breathing was getting heavy, and strange little moans were coming out of her. My cock rubbed on the crack of her ass while I explored her naked body with my hands. I shifted back a bit to get my cock to drop down and shifted forward again so that my very hard cock rubbed up against Rochelle's cunt. This really drove her wild, and frankly, it was doing the same thing to me as well. I mean, how could it not?

Ok, it was getting to be time to fuck. I got off, lubed my finger, knelt down beside her, looked her in the eyes, and pushed that lubed finger against her butthole. She blanched a little. This was a new feeling.

"It's ok if you don't like this. I don't need you to like it. I just need you to take it like a good little bitch takes it for her master."

I was totally playing her. I knew she was going to love this. She was that kind of a girl. Even on the outside chance that she didn't love the feeling of being butt-fucked, the feeling of submitting so completely would drive her absolutely wild, and fuel her masturbatory fantasies for years.

Rochelle lowered her arms and head down to the floor and stiffened up as I pushed against her butthole. It was an entirely natural response. I took my time, pushing very gently against her butt-hole.

"Relax. Don't tense up, even though it feels like the natural thing to do. Just keep in mind that this is going to happen."

I felt her muscles relaxing back there as I said it. Her breathing became a little more even. My finger pushed in to the first knuckle. I let it stay there for a moment, and then pushed in a little more. It took a minute or two, but my finger pushed through until it was all the way in. Her breathing was heavier now.

"How does it feel?"

"A little uncomfortable."

"Don't worry. You won't believe how soon you get used to it."

"Do you really want me to?"

"This isn't role-play. You're submitting to my domination for real. So you will get used to it. It's inevitable."

"I understand, Master."

Normally, I'd open her up with two, or even three fingers, before shoving my cock down there. But I wanted Rochelle to remember this. Every time she lay down to play with herself in the future, I wanted her to remember the feeling of the struggle to work my cock into her this first time. I wanted it to stay with her forever.

I took my finger out of her ass and got up. I knelt in front of her and lifted her head up by the hair to guide my cock back into her mouth for some final fluffing. After a minute of cock sucking, I pulled out, lubed it up, and moved in back of her. No condoms, so this was going to be especially enjoyable. All three of us had been completely tested the week before. Rochelle and Gary had never had any other sex partners before, and it had been long enough for me where we all felt safe with the testing. So I was really going to enjoy this.

I lowered myself down, leaned over Rochelle, and pressed my cock down against her asshole. As expected, she wasn't opened up enough to take me yet. However, my cock was well-lubed, and so was her butthole. I knew it was just a matter of pressure and time. I just gently pressed in, applying as little pressure as possible.

With my position above Rochelle, I had gravity on my side. That, the lube, and Rochelle's need for this, would do the rest. At first, not much happened. Rochelle just lay there with her head and arms cushioned by the pillows on the floor, with her knees and ass up. I could feel her steady breathing as my body hovered over hers and my cock pressed against her butthole. I counted to 120 in my head, and then pressed just a little harder. Her breathing suddenly became deeper as my tip went in just a bit. I could feel her ass being forced open. It was nice and tight around my cock-head, one of the best feelings ever.

After I'd gotten the tip in, I counted to 60 in my head while her body got used to this feeling. Then I pulled out, waited just a moment, and then pushed back in. I did this a few times, never going any deeper than the tip. Then I let it rest there for another 60 seconds, and drew it out again. Rochelle drew a deep breath and cried out a little as I pressed in further this time. Even though we were both well-lubed, I hadn't opened her up much with only one finger. So there was a lot of resistance as I very, very slowly, lowered my body and forced my cock to go in a little deeper this time. My God, it felt incredible. With the pressure of her anal ring pressing against my cock, I probably could have cum from this without too much effort. But that wasn't my aim, of course.

I slowly, slowly, pressed in until I finally had a third of my cock buried in Rochelle's ass. I knew this couldn't have been easy for her. I was navigating a tricky balance between excruciating pain and pleasure. Her breaths were coming heavy now. Sweat started to form at the small of her back. I held it there as she got used to this new sensation. Then I pulled out again. I could feel the relief in her body as I did this. Despite herself, she'd inevitably tensed up a bit as I'd forced my cock into her ass. I could see her relaxing now, taking a breath. This was good. The more relaxed she stayed, the better. I lowered myself back down, and pushed my tip in. She took it in easier this time. I pushed through as far as I'd gotten, and then felt some resistance. I held it there for a moment, and then pushed just a bit further.

"Ahhhh...Oh, oh God."

"Does it hurt?"

"Yes, a little, Master."

"You can safeword out at any time."

"Please...I can't do this. I need this."

"What do you need?"

"I need to be fucked like this."

"Even if it hurts?"

"Yes, yes...especially if it hurts."

I had Rochelle pegged as a true submissive from the start, and she wasn't disappointing me. She was never going to safeword out. She needed this.

Rochelle exhaled as I pulled out again. This was it now. I grabbed her hair and her hip tightly, and pushed back in. This time I didn't stop. Rochelle grunted and screamed and bucked as I pushed all the way in this time, very, very slowly. I made it last as long as I could, partly to keep the pain down to a minimum, and partly to make the agony of surrendering her ass last as long as I could.

"Rise up onto your hands", I commanded. Rochelle obeyed, and picked her head up off the pillows to rise up onto her hands and knees.

I heard a final soft "ahhhhh..." as my body pressed down against hers when my cock pushed in all the way. I wrapped my arms around her, squeezed her breasts, and caressed her face. I felt the tiny shudders of her body as it adjusted to this. Her breaths were coming in heavy now.

"Oh God...I've never...never felt anything like this before."

"How does it feel?"

"It...it hurts, but it feels so good. I'm so full in there. I...I feel like your property, Master."

"You are my property."

We lay like that for a minute, her on her hands and knees, me straddling her, mounted with my cock fully buried in her ass. Then I rose up, pulled my cock completely out of her ass, and slowly plunged it back in. I heard another soft "ahhhhh" from her as I did this. I did this a few more times, luxuriating in the feeling of her ass around my cock as it went in and out. There's really no feeling in the world that compares to this, especially when you're opening a woman's ass up for the first time.

But let's face it. This feeling couldn't last forever. I was here to fuck, and she was on the pillows on her living room floor to be fucked. I gradually started increasing the frequency of my thrusts, and soon enough we were really fucking. Her body was getting used to it now. From her breathing, the sounds she was making, and the way she moved beneath me, I could tell she was getting into it. I alternated around things like pulling her hair, squeezing her breasts, getting a tight grip on her hips, and wandering down to her pussy while we fucked. I probably could have gotten her off by working her clit, but I wasn't allowing my new slave to cum yet.

This felt so good, that a part of me thought I could do it all day. Rochelle's rounded ass was perfect as far as I was concerned. But I knew myself. If I didn't set about to cum soon, I'd get past it, and then have to work for God knows how long to ramp back up for it. So I pushed her head back down on the floor, rose up on my legs, and really started hammering her ass. I closed my eyes, thought every dirty thought I'd ever thought, and concentrated in that way you need to when you're getting close to cumming. I favored rubbing the top of the side of my cock, the most sensitive side, against the side of her butthole as I fucked.

I'm not sure how long it was later, although it only felt like a few minutes; I felt that inescapable rising feeling. When the moment of truth came, I plunged in completely, and came as deep in her ass as I could get. Of course, it felt fantastic. Was it the best I'd ever felt cumming? Who can say? All I know is that nothing compares to cumming in a woman's ass for the first time, when you've been the one to open it up and break it in. And Rochelle was proving to be the ideal woman to dominate, break, and fuck.

After cumming that initial time, I pulled out and back in a few times, expelling whatever was left and milking that orgasmic feeling for as long as I could. Then I collapsed onto her body. Rochelle lowered her legs so that she lay flat on the pillows with my body sprawled on top of her now. We were a pair of sweaty animals basking in that post-fuck bliss now. The peculiar, pungent odor of fresh, sweaty, anal fucking permeated the room. My cock was just starting to soften, but it was still jammed up her ass. I felt our breathing synchronize. We could have easily drifted off to sleep here, if not for...

...The click of the front door opening.

docmagnus
docmagnus
492 Followers