How To Handle The Couple From Rancho Cucamonga Ch. 03

Story Info
It's time for Rochelle to be broken...with my belt.
3.5k words
4.65
11.8k
8

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docmagnus
docmagnus
490 Followers

How To Handle The Couple From Rancho Cucamonga Ch. 3

"I'm going to whip you with this, Rochelle. It's the best way to break a woman and start the process of transforming her into an obedient slave."

"Will it...will it hurt?"

"Yes, it will."

A pregnant pause. And then...

"Can we...can we start now? Please, Sir?"

This is what I'd come all the way from LA to Rancho Cucamonga for. And that is basically where we left off in Chapter Two.

A quick recap: Married couple Gary and Rochelle both decided they were submissive in marriage counseling. Rochelle wanted, no needed, to do something about it. So they found me together on Fetlife, and here I am. Over the course of two Zoom sessions, I saw something in Rochelle that I wanted to have. But they came as a package deal. Once I arrived on their doorstep, I asserted my dominance by insisting that Rochelle change from her jeans to a dress for our interview. Then after some chit-chat in their living room, I felt her up while she leaned against their mantle. Let me tell you, the painfully shy & quiet Rochelle's body REALLY responded to this.

What to do about Gary? A nice enough guy, but I'm strictly hetero. Sorry to disappoint a certain percentage of the readership, but guy-fucking just wasn't on the cards in this story. So I came up with a use for him. Gary would be Rochelle's "Handler." Basically, he'd be my servant, handling all the chores for me while I concentrated on the good stuff: training his wife for my use. Gary agreed to this instantly. Honestly, I think he was relieved. I'm not sure cock was something he was dying to try either. But if that's what it had taken to stay in the party, I'm sure he would have been game. As for Rochelle? I'm not sure she cared about Gary's role one way or the other at this point. But if my little arrangement worked, it might even help their marriage in ways they hadn't counted on.

Now, back to the scene in their nice suburban living room, and the answer to Rochelle's question:

Rochelle sat across from me on the easy chair footrest I'd placed in front of the couch. There was a hungry look in her eyes now. She wasn't avoiding eye contact with me anymore. Instead, her eyes were fixed on mine. Gary sat behind her on the couch. I reached over from my chair, and took Rochelle's face in my palm. Without breaking eye contact with her, I addressed her new Handler.

"Handler, clear everything off your kitchen island. I want to get started on it immediately. You have less than five minutes."

"Uh, ok. Yes, sir."

I'm sure Gary was wondering what this was all about, but he quickly got off the couch and turned the corner from the dining room into the kitchen. Rochelle and I just sat there, with my palm on her face, as we listened to the sounds of frantic activity from the kitchen. Maybe three minutes later, we heard...

"All ready for you, sir."

I rose and beckoned Rochelle up. I turned her around, gripped her arm and the back of her neck in my hands, and guided her in to the kitchen. Gary stood by the now completely bare granite-topped island as if at attention. The rest of the kitchen surfaces were rather cluttered. I bent Rochelle down over the island on the left side. She was just the right height for it. With her cheek resting on granite, I unsheathed my brown leather belt from my trousers, nice and slow, so that she could hear it. I folded it, and lay it down right in front of her face. While she was transfixed by my belt, I lifted the back of her dress up over her ass and held it in place.

"Handler, do you have a safeword ready for your slut?", I asked Gary.

"Um, red. That's ok, right?" answered Gary hesitantly.

"Red is fine, handler."

I took the belt and gave Rochelle's panties a quick swot with it. It wasn't very hard, just enough to give her a feel for it. She flinched a little, no doubt since it was her first time. I gave her another swot, no flinching this time, and put the belt back down in front of her face.

"Anything you'd like to say, Handler?", I asked, giving Gary an opening for their safe-word in case this was too much reality for him.

Gary looked down at Rochelle, searching her eyes.

"Uh, no sir. Nothing to say."

Ok, no safeword.

"Hold her dress up like so, Handler."

Gary held Rochelle's dress up in place where I'd hiked it up. With both hands free, I gently pulled Rochelle's panties down to her upper thighs. They were purple, and frilly. I had a feeling she'd bought them special for this. I shoved my hand between her thighs and turned it. She got the idea and spread her legs enough to hold the panties in place. Then I took a nice long look at that ass. It was as perfectly rounded as I'd ever seen. She was a thicker girl, and had some meat back there. A rounder ass with some shape to it is just the most satisfying thing for a belt whipping you can possibly imagine. They can usually take more punishment, and the sound of the thwack when belt meets ass is at its optimum, thanks to size and shape.

It was time to give Rochelle her first taste of hard leather against bare ass cheeks. She flinched a little again. Without those thin, sheer panties, the belt packed a considerably stronger sting. I whipped her once more, a little harder, and lay the belt back down in front of her face. I put my hand on her back to feel her breathing. She was breathing heavier now. Then I looked up at Gary, standing there next to me with his wife's dress in his hand, looking down at her ass.

"Anything you'd like to say now?"

Gary looked down at Rochelle's face again. She avoided eye contact for a moment, and then looked back up at him. It was a look that said she wanted more.

"No sir, nothing to say", answered Gary. Good. He was starting to get into the mood.

"Ok, then. Up to your bedroom, Handler. We're going to need every belt you've got, lined up in a row along here."

I pointed to the right side of the island. Gary stared blankly. I looked him in the eye.

"And I expect them here in less than five minutes."

Gary let go of her dress and hurried off. As we heard him clamber up the stairs, I reached under Rochelle's shoulder and guided her to stand back up. I undid her dress, let it fall to the floor and directed her to step out of it. Then I turned her around to face me, in her bra and heels. Her panties were still down around her upper thighs. I kissed her, lightly on the lips. She responded. I kissed her again. A nice long one, with a little tongue. She really responded to that. She wanted more as I pushed her off.

"You're sure you still want this?"

"Yes, sir."

"It's going to be painful. I have to break you on that table, or you're of no use to me."

"Yes Sir. I understand."

The look in her eyes confirmed it. I kissed her again. Then I turned her back around, held her wrists together with one hand, put my other hand on her neck, and pushed her back down onto the island.

We heard the sound of clattering down the stairs, and then Gary came bounding in with every belt he could find. He seemed taken aback at first, as he caught his first glimpse of his wife's new state of undress. A look passed between them, and he dropped the belts on the island. Then he hurriedly, yet still methodically, arranged them in neat precise rows along the other end of the island from thick to thin. I was impressed. That must have been the systems analyst in him.

I cupped Rochelle's butt cheek and enjoyed the feel of it while he did this. When Gary was done, he stood back, practically at attention.

"Very good, Handler, very good", I said.

As Gary watched, I unclasped Rochelle's bra, pulled her arms out of it, and threw it on the floor. I then reached under to fondle a breast. Then I bent down to pull her panties down her legs, and lifted each foot to remove them completely. Rochelle was now completely nude, with the exception of her heels. It suited her.

"Handler, pick up your slut's panties, and place them in front of her face, neatly. Then fold her dress and bra neatly, and set them on the chair over there."

Gary picked up her panties, folded them neatly, and put them right in front of Rochelle's face. She couldn't help but take in their scent. Gary then folded her dress and bra and placed them neatly in the chair I'd pointed at. He was turning out to be ideal for this sort of work. He then stood back at his spot at the other end of the island, where he could see Rochelle's face.

I took my time examining the belts, running my fingers over a few. I saw what I needed, and wouldn't have to go out to my car for anything. I chose a thicker leather one, bundled Rochelle's upper arms in it, and cinched it up, securing her arms up behind her back. I ran it through the clasp and back again and then tucked it in on itself. It did the trick. I pushed her lower arms up so that they crisscrossed over the small of her back, and tied her wrists together with a thinner belt.

I took my belt, folded it in half, and pressed it against Rochelle's mouth.

"Lick it. Get the taste of my leather in your mouth."

Rochelle gave my belt a nice, long lick with her tongue.

"Now, kiss the instrument for breaking you."

Rochelle gave my belt a nice warm kiss.

I took my belt and held it almost against her ass. It didn't quite touch her. I let it hang like that for a moment, letting every second stretch agonizingly for her as she waited. I slowly drew it back, held it in the air, and then swung in. Rochelle jumped a little and let out a tiny yelp as the belt struck her ass. It wasn't too hard...yet.

I whipped her a few more times with the same strength of impact. She was getting used to the feeling. Then I swung harder.

Rochelle jumped again at this, and yelped a little. Then I laid the belt down by Rochelle's face. She looked rather perplexed. She seemed even more perplexed when I took her panties and shoved them up against her mouth. Her eyes went a little wide, as if she didn't see this coming. But I pressed against the back of her head to get my point across. She dutifully opened her mouth, and I shoved the panties in. I then took the thinnest of all belts, a light pink one, put it against her mouth and wrapped it around her head to hold the panties in. She was now very effectively gagged.

"There", I said, "That should muffle the screams. Don't want to give the neighbors too much of a show, do we?"

"Uh, how much screaming are you expecting?", asked Gary.

"Enough...if I do this right."

If it was possible for Gary to look even more nervous than usual, he sure did now.

"Remember, it's your prerogative as the Handler to use her safeword if you feel it necessary", I reminded him.

I let that soak in for a moment as my hand wandered down her back. Then it was time. I picked my belt back up, and struck her ass with it. It was harder this time. She twitched, and grunted through her gag. I let the feel of that soak in for a moment. Then I reached down with my free hand to take a firm grip of her hair, and had at it.

I whipped her ass at a slow and steady pace, starting with the same impact as the last strike. After about a minute of that, I started to ramp up the force of the strikes. She started grunting with each strike. As I whipped her ass harder and harder, the grunts turned into something else. It was something animalistic, as her grunts were getting higher, more like yelps. She was writhing around on that island, held down by me, as I continued to whip her.

It's hard to think of a more satisfying sound in life than the sound of a leather belt against a nice, firm, round ass. I would think the thwack of that mixed with the sounds coming out of her gagged mouth would turn on any man. Certainly, any dominant man.

Gary just stared, transfixed at the sight of his wife turning into this new submissive creature before him.

Rochelle wasn't quite screaming yet. I stopped for a second, held the belt just off her ass. Her cheeks were getting nice and red. Her breaths were coming in heavy, and there was a low, moan mixed with those breaths. I reared back, and this time really let Rochelle have it, with her hardest taste of the belt yet.

"Mmmmmmfffff!"

It was nice and loud, even muffled through those panties in her mouth. Her breathing was suddenly much heavier as she sucked air in through her nose. I whipped her again like that, and she screamed even louder into her panties, and tried to wriggle out of my grasp. Gary looked extremely concerned now. Can't say I blamed him. It was time to check on her before going any further. I laid the belt down in front of her face, so she could see what was going on. Then I leaned down over her, with my face closer to hers.

"This may not be what you want. It might be what you thought you wanted, but maybe it's too much for you. Some things in life are better left to fantasy. I'm going to undue this belt and pull your panties out of our mouth. You are then going to do one of two things. You are going to ask your Handler to say your safe-word. I will then pick up my things and leave, and we'll never see or hear from each other again. This will all be over, and you can go back to normal with your husband."

I saw a searching look in her eyes. I gave her a moment to let it sink in.

"Or, you are going to ask your Handler to shove the panties back in your mouth so that we can finish what we've started. If we do that, the whipping continues until I'm done. It'll hurt...much worse than this."

I gave her another moment to consider these options.

"The choice is yours. There is no wrong decision here, just what's right for you in the moment."

Rochelle's breathing was steadying now, more even. I undid the belt around her head, pulled it away, then reached into her mouth with my fingers and pulled the panties out of her mouth. They were soaked in her saliva. A little stream of drool spilled out of her mouth. I laid the panties on the island by my belt. Rochelle took a few seconds to suck some air in and get ahold of herself. Then she looked up at me. After looking into my eyes, she looked over at her husband.

"What would you like?", Gary asked.

"Shove my panties back in my mouth, so he can finish what he started."

Gary just stood there, apparently not believing what he was hearing.

"Shove them in! I need to be broken for my sir! Shove the panties back in my mouth so he can finish beating me!"

This shook Gary out of his stasis. He respected his wife's desperate desire, and his place in this arrangement, and picked up the very wet panties. Rochelle opened her mouth for them, and he shoved them in. I ran my fingers through her hair, stroking her, and then tied the belt back around her head sealing the panties in her mouth.

"This is for us now, Handler. Take a walk around the block. That should give us just the right amount of time."

Gary just stood there for a moment, looking at me, as if his body was waiting for the signal from his brain. Then he looked down at his wife, back up at me, and then slowly backed out of the room. I waited until I heard the front door close, then I picked up my belt. I gently rubbed it against Rochelle's face, then draped it down her back.

Then I reared back, and gave her my hardest strike yet.

She screamed through her panties.

I whipped her again, and again, and again, in a steady rhythm. She screamed after every strike. I varied my hits every time, alternating butt-cheeks, sometimes striking right in the middle, and on the upper thighs. Then I ramped up the pace. I gripped her hair tightly to hold her down, and whipped her harder and faster with every strike. I wasn't holding back now.

Rochelle screamed and bucked with every strike. She writhed like an animal on that typically suburban kitchen island, with deep, guttural sounds coming out of her throat between screams as she breathed in heavily. I kept whipping her with my belt, for as long as I thought she could take it. I'm sure it seemed like forever to her. Tears flowed. She was finally crying. It definitely hurt. The screaming intensified with every strike through the crying. I'm not going to lie, it seriously turned me on. I was really hard now, and really looking forward to fucking her after this.

When I was satisfied that she'd had enough, I stopped. She was broken for me now, like a good little bitch. As Rochelle sobbed into her panties, letting it all out, she didn't seem to notice that the whipping had stopped. I kept my grip on her hair as I waited for the crying to die down a bit. Then I set my belt down in front of her face. I reached down between her legs. She was very wet down there, like I'd expected. I'm sure she would have loved to have me fuck her right then and there. But I didn't fuck a woman until after I'd collared her.

She was still sobbing a little when I heard the door. Gary poked his head from around the corner.

"Is it okay to....?"

I motioned him in before he could complete the question. Gary walked in slowly, taking in the disassembled sight of his wife. Her face was a mess of tears. You could hear the snot in her nose as she breathed through it. Her body was covered in sweat, and still heaved from the crying. Her ass and upper thighs were now a nice fire engine red. Her eyes were focused on my belt. She wasn't looking at him at all.

I'm sure his wife's expression was like nothing Gary had ever seen from her before. There was a blankness to it, from succumbing to the pain of the whipping, but also a yearning. She wanted this, and she really wanted what came next.

"Come here, Handler", I said to him.

Gary walked over to stand over his wife beside me.

"Take her hair, just like this", I said, motioning for him to take over my grip on her hair, which Gary did.

"She's mine now. She's broken. She'll never be the same again."

Gary just looked down at this whipped mess that used to just be his wife.

"She needs to finish coming down from this. Don't worry, it won't be long. After she's done crying, and breathing normally again, give her exactly two minutes to lie there, contemplating who she is now. Then clean her up. Remove the belt around her face, take the panties out of her mouth, wipe the tears and snot from her face, and let her blow her nose. The belts around her arms and wrists stay. When you're done with all that, raise her to her feet and lead her in to your living room to me. I'll be in my chair. She will be set her down on her knees in front of me. She can be collared and fucked then, which she wants more than anything right now."

As Gary looked down at the sweaty, beaten animal that used to be his wife, I turned and walked out.

docmagnus
docmagnus
490 Followers