How to HFO by e-stim

Story Info
Ten things to get you to a hands free orgasm using e-stim.
869 words
4.68
12.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pro5live
pro5live
56 Followers

A hands free orgasm is the ultimate goal for many people starting to play with e-stim

But getting there can be tricky.

There are so many settings and electrode placement options that finding just the right combination can be a long process.

But when you succeed, the intensity of his orgasm is mind blowing.

Then you're free to try the infinite variety of options to explore the more subtle aspects of the experience.

So here are ten things we found to get you started on the right track.

The perfect combination is a little different for everyone, but these things should get you close enough to find your own way.

Number 1. Chastity! It is MUCH easier for him to achieve a hands free orgasm if his balls are full.

If you enjoy fem-dom play, this can be all part of the fun.

Keep him locked up until he is ready to explode!

Number 2. Put the Negative electrode (that's the black one) into the tip of his penis.

The negative electrode makes the strongest stimulation but it becomes a prickling sensation if the contact isn't perfect.

A tight fitting plug in the tip of his penis (with a little water based lube) makes a perfect contact and keeps it that way.

Of course the plug needs to be hollow when he gets that hands free orgasm!

You can use a sticky pad or conductive strap on the head of his penis, but they have issues with the prickling sensation.

Number 3. Put the positive electrode close to his prostate.

The aim is to stimulate the full length of his penis and the muscles around his prostate so an electrode at each end works best.

A sticky pad electrode between his balls and his anus will work for most guys.

The positive electrode works best here because it produces more of a buzzing sensation and less prickling on the skin contact.

A probe in his anus will get even closer to his prostate.

Just make sure it's a tight fit. You really don't want it to pop out at the last moment!

Number 4. Stand him up or bend him over.

The aim is to keep all the electricity flowing through the shaft of his penis.

If it is touching his belly or leg, some of the current will escape and reduce the sensation.

Number 5. Start with simple settings.

After much experimentation, we found that "Normal" mode on our unit is still the most effective.

It's makes a basic constant buzzing sensation and you can simply adjust the intensity to the level that works best.

Once that gets him to HFO, you can start to explore the more complex modes.

Number 6. Put the electrodes on Before you switch on.

Putting an electrode onto him with the power already on is a Really bad idea.

At the moment it first touches his skin, all the current will go through that tiny contact area. That is a sensation he won't forget!

The same goes for removing electrodes. Switch off before pulling them off!

Number 7. Work him up to it.

Just like regular orgasms, it takes a while to get him to the point of no return.

Switch on and slowly increase the power until he is really "buzzing". At first that might be only 10 or 20% of full power.

Hold him there for a minute or two and then wind slowly back to zero.

Then take the power slowly up and down again, going a little higher each time.

He should start to get erect after the first 2 or three cycles.

Number 8. Tease him after the peaks.

As you decrease the power after each peak, he will become even more sensitive than the peak itself.

Hold him at about 3/4 of the peak power for about 30 seconds on the way down.

The intensity of sensation at this point will surprise him.

If he isn't fully erect he soon will be!

Number 9. Push him over the edge.

When he is fully erect, he is ready. His nerves will be most sensitive and the electricity will follow the full length of his penis.

Increase the power to the same level as the last cycle and then push it SLOWLY higher.

Watch and enjoy as he explodes!

Number 10. Wind him down.

Start winding down the power as soon as he starts to ejaculate.

His orgasm will be very intense and the sensations will quickly turn to post orgasmic torture if you keep the power on high.

The manual knobs on the unit that we use are much easier for this stage than digital buttons on most newer models.

The ideal combination is a little different for everyone, but finding your own way is half the fun.

The sensations of an e-stim orgasm are quite different from a normal orgasm but they are amazing! Once you go "ee" you will agree!

A couple of words of caution:

As with anything you put inside your body, everything should be absolutely clean before you start.

Never place electrodes anywhere that would create an electrical path through the heart or the brain.

Nipples and noses are out of bounds!

pro5live
pro5live
56 Followers