How to Make a Sissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you absolutely have to have some 'cock in vagina' sex, do not do it with Brian! Make him dress as Becky and only let him fuck you to orgasm after he has also fingered and tongued you to at least one other orgasm. Make sure he knows it's a reward for 'doing you so well'. But you need to keep these occasions to an absolute minimum so he will be prepared to take more steps along the path of becoming your sissyboi.

You should not ever give him any indication that this is your ultimate goal!

25f. Confirming the role separation.

At some stage, while he's still being Brian, you will need to swap his wardrobes around again. Move 'Becky' into the spare room except for the knickers that you'll always make him wear as a reminder he's still secretly 'your Becky'. And move 'Brian' back into the main bedroom.

If he asks why say "Becky isn't my husband, you are. She's the one that needs to be separate" and give him a big hug and kiss.

You'll need to check that he is still wearing knickers and make him go change if he isn't. Take some into his work and make him show he still has a pair on and make him change into the pair you've brought if he isn't. You can't allow him to back slide too far!

25g. Back sliding.

If he ever stops keeping himself totally clean shaven from the eyebrows down and/or tries to stop wearing knickers touch his stubbled face, arms, chest and chin, express disappointment he has 'let himself go' and remind him how much you like him being smooth and how sexy you find him when he's totally smooth and how turned on he makes you.

Remind him that he is still, kind of, trying to keep himself somewhat 'feminine' in the hopes you're going to get comfortable with the idea of taking a female lover so you can fulfil his fantasy, as promised.

Don't tease and torment him during this time, as you do when he's being Becky and refuse to allow him to even touch you. If he comments just say "You being Becky just makes me so horny because I so love how you look all dolled up, your legs and ass and chest are just so fucking sexy, that I can't keep my hands off you! When you're Brian it kind of feels like it did before we started having these adventures so it's all a little bland, really."

He will ask if you want him to go back to being Becky. Shrug and say "It's up to you, when you're ready. But I do really love the games we play together when you're being Becky!" and give his balls a little tweak and smack his bum.

During this time you need to stay in contact with 'Abby' and make sure she knows you're going to want her over again fairly soon and that you hope the three of you will do a bit more together next time.

If he doesn't pretty much go and get changed there and then you'll have to press the issue, no more than a day or so later simply say "I'd love to have my 'girl' back again, baby. I really miss having my 'lesbian lover' to play games with. When do you think I'll see her again? Now, maybe?"

You may need to emotionally blackmail him again but you can't let him think he can just be 'Brian' all the time.

25h. Driving home his new roles.

As soon as he has completed his total Becky transformation, you must, absolutely immediately, jump him. Kiss him passionately and rub yourself against him and rub your hands all over his legs and ass and tell him how sexy they are when he's dressed and how you can already feel yourself getting wet. Cup his cage and finger his ass. Give him your biggest and brightest smile, try to glisten a 'happy' tear if you can, and give him a massive hug and a huge sloppy kiss. Take him by the hand and pull him toward your bedroom. Almost run in there dragging him along. Quickly strip off, jump up on the bed, spread your legs, and pat your pussy and say "Come on, baby girl, mama needs you to make her pussy feel good!"

If you're usually hairy 'down there', and if he hasn't offered to shave you during his time as 'Brian', you should have left it to grow out. Hopefully the area will be stubbly. Make sure you really grind his face into your pussy. When he complains its hurting say "Well whose fault is that? You haven't exactly been looking after my needs as Brian, now have you?" A little guilt is good for him! It will make him try to please you all the more! Send him off to get the stuff he needs to shave you clean. Tell him to hurry because you're really fucking horny!

Make him tongue and finger you to as many orgasms as you can stand. Then get your vibrator out and show him how to use it to give you another one. Pull him close and cuddle and kiss him. Stroke as much of his chest, back, legs, arms as you can reach. Play with his nipples. Tell him how fantastic he was and how much you missed him looking after you like that and that you "just need a little rest before you're going to make him feel really good."

This is going to be one of the few times you're going to 'look after him' as you wish to 'welcome him back to being your girl'.

You do this, probably a few times, so he knows that the only way he is going to get sex is to be sissified.

Tell him to get up on his knees in front of you so you can take his cock cage back off. Suck him to full hardness and push him onto his back with a pillow under his hips. Mount him 'cowgirl' style and guide him into your hot wet pussy. Guide his hands onto your breasts and tell him you want him to tweak and pull on your nipples quite roughly when he feels you starting to come and that you want him to unload in your pussy at the same time. Place your hands in the middle of his chest and ride him as mercilessly as you can. Slam your pussy down onto his cock, and give yourself up to total abandonment. Toss your head and be really vocal. Start to call him by all the dirty and slutty names you can think of. Call him your cock whore, your cum slut, your fuck toy. Tell him you're going to make him come into you so hard that his balls are going to shoot out his cock too. Tell him how good his girlie dick feels in your pussy.

The dirtier and more vocal you are the better (remember to use the female pronouns).

If he starts to groan and writhe because he's getting close to coming, glare down at him and growl "Don't you dare come until you feel me come! Get ready to tweak my nipples."

Let yourself come as hard and as loudly as you can. Again, be very vocal about it. Growl at him to "Fill my cunt with your seed you fucking slut!

I know that word again but blah blah, he'll love it.

Pull and tweak my nipples!" groan and tell him to do it "harder!" Call him all the slutty names you have for him, and try to invent some more Becky Cockslut, your filthy cum slut, your dirty pussy eater, (make sure you include 'cock sucker') etc., as he comes inside you. As soon as you have both finished coming, straddle his face and make him clean you up. Make sure you rub plenty of his, and your, juices all over his face and forehead. Don't let him get up and clean himself up after he has finished cleaning you. Lie against him and gather some of the come on your finger and feed it to him. If he tries to clean his face stop him and say "Don't, you look so sluttily sexy with my juices all over your face! I fucking love it!"

Hand him his cock cage and explain that you feel since he has 'back slid' over the last few days when he was being Brian that you want him to go back to being Becky all the time. So he's to go back to wearing the stockings and camisole top under his work clothes. Tell him you want him to change back into the total 'Becky' package as soon as he gets home every night, as well, until you are sure he won't back slide again.

It's inevitable that he will try to 'back slide' into Brian the first few times you give him control over what he wears. Don't be surprised and don't let him get too far away from what you're training him to be. The key, as always, is keeping him as horny as possible and the giving and withdrawal of rewards depending on his behaviour. You want to teach him that he remains your sissyboi at all times regardless of what he's wearing. A sissyboi is always what he is and he knows it!

25i. Distracting him from realising he's becoming effeminate.

Now that he is virtually always wearing a cock cage his cock and balls will have started to atrophy. At this time it's imperative you don't let him realise he's 'package' is getting smaller. Instead keep telling him how much bigger he looks shaved and in the cage and how you could swear he is getting bigger. You want his shaft, especially, to shrink because you're going to use that as an excuse to get your first bull.

You need a bigger cock than his because the strapon just isn't the same as a real cock and his dick just isn't big enough to satisfy you properly anymore.

25j. Changing him from straight to bisexual.

You need to start getting him used to the thought of sucking a cock and Abby's is the obvious one for him to start on. Start by dressing as sexily as you can every day. Make sure your breasts are always on display when he's with you, every outfit you have should expose a large amount of cleavage, but only cleavage, not nipples (yet). Go braless if you're still firm enough to, use a push up bra if you're not (get some 'chicken fillets' to enhance them if you're small). Lean over so he can peer down your top at your cleavage at every opportunity, especially when you're out with him.

Let others have a peek as well. If he complains just touch him affectionately and say "What does it matter? You're the only one that's actually going to see or touch them and, besides, it turns me on" take his hand and touch it to your pussy "see?"

You'll have to have a really short skirt on with nothing but a thong underneath to do this and you'll have to spread your legs so his hand can go up your skirt. Try to let the guy(s) who have been ogling see you place his hand on your pussy.

Sigh, I don't care if you're a 'bigger girl' there's an awful lot of us guys that like bigger girls and love to look at their plump thighs and ass and their swelling bosoms, so you should never wear a skirt that is lower than your mid-thigh when you're out with your man and wear one that shows your ass cheeks at home. Bend over in front of your man regularly when you're at home together and show him your ass. Allow him to feel and/or kiss it if he wants to (haven't you always secretly wanted to tell him to 'kiss your ass'? ).

It'll help to turn him on and you're trying to get him to the stage where he is also responsible for his own arousal and erections. It's not going to be your job to make him hard and horny, it will be his.

Let your skirt ride up when you're sitting so we can peer right up to where your upper thighs meet.

Learn to enjoy the feeling of being lusted over and even objectified. Despite what the feminists have tried to do over the years we're still men and victims of our lust, we're just not so obvious about it anymore.

When men look down your front, or up your skirt, try to make eye contact with them so they know you know they're ogling and give them a big smile. Move a little so your breasts jiggle (it doesn't matter if they don't because your top will move and it will look like they have), or cross your legs so they can catch a glimpse of your knickers. When your man peeks grin and touch your top lip with your tongue. So he knows you like him looking. Take your mounds in your hand and give them a bit of a lift up and make sure he, and everyone else who is looking, sees you doing it.

As I said before men are both very visual and very aural.

25k. Starting his cock sucking lessons.

When you're wearing the strapon you should have it positioned so it is down the inside of your thigh and tied in place so it's not immediately obvious (the hem of your dress or skirt will need to be just long enough to hide it.) Use a quick release tie to hold it in place (a Velcro strap works perfectly).

No, not when you're out in public, silly . If you're going to wear it in public, maybe to his workplace when you do one of your periodical checks on him, you wear either a long skirt or a pair of trousers. If you do wear it to his work, at the very least, make him feel it and tell him you brought it along just in case he wanted a little taste and give him a big smile.

When you start dressing sexily at home for your man he probably won't even notice at first. It's because he's male and we don't, right? But if he does, (if he doesn't ask him if he likes how you've been making a special effort for him every night?) tell him you think it's only fair because he is always so sexy for you.

As soon as he reappears as Becky (or is Becky if you get home after him) make sure you give him lots of kisses and cuddles to make him horny (and keep him that way). Every time he's sitting down make sure you straddle his thighs and push your breasts into his face at least a couple of times every 30 mins or so and pretend to ride him If he asks why you're suddenly doing this all the time say "Because you make me horny, silly!". Hold your breasts so they squeeze together.

Double sigh, it doesn't matter if you're too small for your mounds to surround his face, it's the action that matters.

If you're braless encourage him to lick your nipples and make sure he knows how much you're enjoying it.

He really knows how to do it right, right? You taught him!

If you're not ask him to lick between the curves of your globes because that's almost as nice, right? If he doesn't immediately put his hands on your ass.

What the fuck is the matter with him? But he may have gotten used to not doing anything to you unless told to.

Grab them and place them on your hips. And tell him to knead and squeeze them and to pull you down on him cos you love feeling his hands on you when you're horny. The times you don't have the strapon on take a hand and guide it to your pussy so he can feel you're hot and wet.

Make sure you are! Fantasise and masturbate to wetness beforehand if you have to.

Let him finger you and revel in the feeling, be audible in your appreciation. If you do have the strapon on, undo the tie, grab it and tell him "Suck Mama's girlie cock, Becky baby! It makes me so horny when you do it!" Tell him 'she' is a good little cock sucker and sucks Mama's cock so well.

If he tries to object to being called a 'cock sucker' just say "OH FFS! It's called role play, Brian! It's making me want to fuck you. Don't you want to be fucked tonight? Now suck Mama, my Becky girl!" Don't stop calling him a cock sucker and, as he gets used to it, add things like 'cum licker and/or swallower' as well. Say "All really good girls love cock and you love your Mama's cock, don't you baby girl?" make him tell you "yes". Keep him doing it by reminding him he's going to get fucked tonight if he pleases you.

Reward him in the usual way if he obeys you, punish him in the usual way if he doesn't.

This is all about getting him used to you and, eventually, him, and finally him on others and you on others, performing sex acts outside the bedroom with you in the dominant role and him as the 'girl'.

25l. Becoming the dominant partner

Pick a night to invite Abby over again. Tell Abby you want her to be in a cock cage and that she should also wear a pair of 'control briefs' so her bulge is not evident this time because you want her to take the total girl's part.

She'll have them for sure.

If she objects simply say "If you want to have any chance of serving me and maybe having sex with me, you'll do as you're told! No cage and control briefs on and you go straight back out!"

Get used to taking the dominant role! The only time you are ever going to be in the submissive role with is when you're being serviced by your bulls! And, even then, the real power is with you because, once they've come, what real use to you are they? Other than to humiliate your sissyboi?

Emphasise to her that your husband is still only slowly progressing in his journey so you don't know how much will happen.

Make sure your man knows she's coming, but it's only for a few drinks and a chat again. You will need to make sure your man isn't able to have an orgasm, or has ruined ones, for at least 2 weeks before Abby gets there.

The simplest way, of course, is to not let him out of his cage for the 2 weeks leading up to this encounter. Tell him you feel he's back sliding again and until he's lifted his game back up he's not getting out of the cage, or near you! Don't even let him out when it's time for him to do his weekly shave down. Say "No, you'll just masturbate in the shower. I know you!"

If he asks why you keep inviting 'her' over just say how much you love having two 'girls' being attentive to you and that it helps with the idea that you're eventually going to make out with a real woman for him soon.

Tell him that, before she gets there, he is to make himself up as slutty as he can because you love that.

Send Abby into change and do her makeup as soon as she gets there. You will have made sure she has, and is wearing, breast forms to enhance the illusion of femininity. Tell her to call you as soon as she has completed her transformation.

You want your man to be already '3 sheets to the wind' (tipsy, heading towards drunk), and as horny and turned on as you can possibly make him by the time Abby gets there.

Drunk and horny has been many a man's downfall!

You, also, need to be dressed as sluttily as you dare knowing that your man is still going to see Abby as a man and may be bothered by you revealing too much to 'him'.

When Abby says she has completed her transformation go to the bedroom and make her show you that she's put on her cage as expected and is wearing the control briefs and make her give you the key (you might consider keeping it if you want a more permanent thing with 'her').

Don't let hubby see you take the key!

If she hasn't put both of them on make her immediately put them on. Tell her severely "Nobody here wants to see that unsightly thing. My man has the only girly cock I want to see or touch!"

Once you've confirmed she is dressed as she was instructed head back to the lounge and do as you did last time and keep your man in as heightened a state of arousal, without coming, that you can possibly get him.

25m. Distracting him from your real goal.

Make sure, this time, all 3 of you are on the couch. Sit in the middle and tell hubby to come and sit beside you. You'll want him to sit on the same side as your dominant hand so you can easily play with his cock. Have Abby sit, a little away from you, on the other side.

Just chat for a time and try to make Abby relaxed. Keep playing with hubby's cock to keep him close to coming. Hopefully he will be beginning to get quite frustrated because he's not allowed to come and needs to really badly. Stroke him a little more firmly, cuddle very close to him and kiss his neck and jawline. Get his attention so that he is looking at you, indicate Abby Say "She really is quite sexy don't you think? Especially with those 'boobs'. I bet, from this angle, if I was making out with her it would look just like two women were doing it. Look!"

Keep your back between him and Abby and lean over and give her a quick soft kiss on the lips. Turn back to your hubby and say "See?"

Indicate that Abby should move until she is right up against you and put your arm around her.

Turn back to your hubby and say "I want you to watch me and her make out. We're going to make out like we're two lesbians going at each other. Just like you've fantasised about. I reckon if I can do this I'll be ready to do a 'real woman'."

1...678910...14