How to Make a Sissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Make sure you keep hold of his cock firmly so he has no choice but to move across with you because you're definitely going to want him thinking about how badly he needs to come and nothing else!

Start to make out with Abby. If Abby tries to touch anything but your face, head, shoulders or back (and she's really a man so she probably will!) tell her firmly "No! They're exclusively for my man."

You want to be sure your man hears you say that so say it loudly and firmly. But keep kissing her and stroking her hair and arms. Start to play with her 'tits' as if she really was a woman and they were real.

Now cross your fingers and hope he doesn't lose it. If you've got him horny enough that he's pretty much only thinking about his need to come he should go along with the fantasy and will actually enjoy the show. If he freaks out and heads to the bedroom to strip 'Becky' off and wants Abby out of the house immediately you're screwed. And there's a good chance your marriage is over. Complications, remember? 

Keep playing with his dick as you make out with Abby.

I know it's going to be a bit like rubbing your stomach and patting your head, but you're a smart girl, you'll figure it out.

Still holding onto his cock, straddle Abby. Once you're settled onto her and he's kneeling beside you with his cock still in your hand, really go to town with Abby. Make as passionate love to her as you do to your husband when he's being Becky. Make sure you use female pronouns and tell 'her' that she is beautiful and her lips are so soft and her breasts feel so hot against yours, and you can feel her hard nipples in your hands and the heat rising from her pussy.

You're trying to make Brian (yes Brian) convinced that you are right into the fantasy that you're making out with a real woman so he doesn't make a sudden appearance and lose his shit! Ruining everything, including your marriage! The reason you've insisted Abby is in a cage and control brief is because you definitely don't want her cock to appear on the scene suddenly reminding 'Brian' she is a he and what's more he is making out with his wife!

Continue to tell her off she tries to touch your breasts or pussy, threaten to stop and send her home if she continues. Pause long enough to let go of your husband's dick, grab him by the back of his neck and pull him down into a passionate kiss, repeat the kiss every few moments. Groan with excitement every time you kiss him and tell him how fucking hot this is making you! Move less toward him and move him more towards you, every time, so that he gets closer and closer to where you and Abby are kissing.

Do not try to make him kiss her! But if he does start to kiss you as you kiss her encourage him to go further by pulling his head closer and swap between kissing Abby and him by groaning and saying how fucking hot it is! Say "Kiss her, baby, that'd be so hot!" (If he does this is going to be a whole lot easier than we thought ).

You need to be rubbing yourself against her legs by now. Groan and say to your man "Look, baby, I'm humping her legs! Fuck it feels good! She's so soft! Why have I waited so long to do this?"

Kiss him passionately again. By now his head will be very close to where you and Abby are kissing.

Now that you have let go of his cock you will really need to work on those audible cues so make plenty of moaning and groaning noises as you three are making out.

Keep swapping between kissing Abby and him, but make sure you're now mostly kissing him while Abby kisses your cheek, and neck and in that really nice place where your neck meets your shoulder and along your collar bone. Make sure he can hear how good it feels. Keep grinding on Abby's thighs and groaning as you do it.

25n. Coming in a 'man's' mouth.

Here comes the key part because you want your man to let Abby suck his cock.

Say this to him "Bring your cock up here, baby. I want to suck on you!"

He'll probably have to stand on the couch to do it. As he positions himself so that you can suck him make sure Abby is easily able to kiss your lips so position yourself and her so she can.

Take his cock in your mouth and bob up and down. Let it fall out of your mouth and rub against the opposite cheek to Abby and kiss Abby before taking it back in your mouth. Make sure he sees you're alternating between sucking his cock and kissing your 'lesbian lover'. Be loud about how much you're getting into it. Tell him to balance himself by sitting on couch's back and leaning back against the wall.

Having him fall off the couch about now would ruin the whole scene!

Then demand he closes his eyes. Threaten that you're going to stop sucking him if he opens them.

Slowly redirect his cock so that it points between your and Abby's mouths. Wrap your lips round your side of his shafts and pull Abbey's lips onto the other side in the same position.

His shaft needs to be parallel to your lips not pushing in and out of your mouth.

Kiss her lips, and have her kiss yours, tongues and all, around his cock, passionately. Groan as if it's giving you as much pleasure to do this as he's getting from receiving it.

The vibrations will only add to the sensations he's experiencing.

Slide your lips along his cock in tandem with Abby. Have your tongue pushed forward so it's sliding along his cock.

You need to do this slowly so that your lips and Abby's lips are never off his shaft and are together so he's not 100% sure, with his eyes closed, that you're not the only one sucking his cock.

Slide up towards his head and lick that area just under the eye of his cock.

The same one you were pulling on when you were tugging on his ball sack, remember?

Grab his shaft, lean back and demand of him that he doesn't come yet!

If you've been making him edge as often as you should have been he should be able to last for a while longer.

Return to what you and Abby were doing but, this time, when you get up to the head of his cock move your head so the tip slips into your mouth, swirl your tongue around the eye then slide your lips, with Abby's, back down his shaft. The next time up let Abby do the same thing to him. Repeat this a few times, alternating who is taking him in their mouth

Keep in mind that you've had him edging for a long time so you don't know how much longer he is going to last.

Fairly shortly, because he's going to come, one of the times Abby is about to take him in her mouth let your lips come off his shaft, wet your forefinger with your tongue and rim his ass as his dick slides into her mouth.

He's going to immediately come because that's going to be too much for him. Have Abby deep throat him (push her head down on his shaft) and get up so you can passionately hold his head and kiss him. As he spurts his seed out tell him, loudly, how fucking hot watching him do that is.

He should spurt quite a lot of times because he's been edging for so long.

Yell at him "That's it, baby, choke that fucking slut with your come. Fill her so full it leaks out her ears! Shove your big cock down her throat so she gags! Fuck her slut mouth! Make her your bitch! Make her your cock sucking cum queen! Fuck what a dirty cum swallowing fucking whore she is! Show that useless fucking lesbian bitch what a real man's dick tastes like and what it's like to be mouth fucked with a real cock, instead of the dildos she usually uses!

It's 100% imperative you give him what he needs to be able to maintain the fiction in his mind that he is coming in the mouth of a woman, who is also his partner's lesbian lover, and not into some guy's mouth. If he snaps into the realisation that he's just let a 'man' suck him off he's going to lose it and you're going to be in deep shit. He will probably never forgive you.

25o. Getting him to let you play with another.

You need to push Abby off his cock as soon as he's finished coming and send her up to the end of the couch. Make sure she knows she has to stay quiet. Drag him down into a sitting position and make sure your body is between him and Abby and you're really close to him so he can't easily see her. You need to keep kissing him and stroking his face. Tell him what a fucking stud he is lasting that long and then coming that much.

You must feed his ego and absolutely ensure he knows he's your man and you are in awe of his sexual prowess. That he makes you so incredibly happy and you feel almost ready to take a lesbian lover now. Gloss over the 'almost' if he says something. You should try to not have to take one, unless it's something you actually want to experience, if you can avoid it. Because it's all about you, remember?

A little confusing, isn't it? I get you to break him down and then have you build him back up. But these things take time and if you push him too far too fast he'll snap out of the sexual spell you have him under and want to go back to being just Brian. And letting him realise that, not only did he just let a man suck his cock willingly, he enjoyed it and actually came in that guy's mouth, is definitely pushing your slightly homophobic husband too far!

The worst part is, if you lose him now and he leaves you, and because he has never had so much sex and orgasms ever before, he will, most likely, look for this exact thing with another woman and that bitch will get the benefit of all your hard work! .

Keep crooning at him and stroking him, stay away from his cock for now, because it will be too sensitive. But you'll want to be starting the process of heating him up again. Keep telling him what a huge stud he was during that session and how he has made you even more in awe of his love making prowess. Start to touch and stroke his erogenous zones, behind his ears, his ear lobes, etc. Kiss him more and more fervently and take his hand and put it near your pussy.

Make sure he can tell how badly you need to be fucked right now by touch (wet and hot pussy), sight (writhe as if you're just so hot you could almost come, hold his hand in place on your pussy and hump his hand and leg), and sound (moaning and groaning and telling him how wet he's made you).

Start to be more intense about getting him hard again. Slip your hand between his legs and rim his ass. Kiss him harder and longer. Kiss his nipples and moan. As soon as he is mostly hard again take him in your mouth. Be gentle! Spend way more time licking along his shaft and swirling your tongue on that spot just below the helmet than with him in your mouth.

You want it to be erotic, not trying to make him come. Think making love vs fucking. Both are good but the intent is different. He makes love to you, generally speaking, you fuck him. But this is the time to make love to his cock.

Once his libido is once again racing (i.e. his cock is hard and throbbing in your mouth ) roll back and lie across his chest, wrap his arm around your shoulders and put his hand on your nipple. Tell him to play with tweak and pull on it if he doesn't do it himself. (If he's just playing with them tell him to be rougher) Every time he gives them a bit of a twist or pull thrust your hips up and groan.

If you're not actually enjoying it's time to pretend again. He needs to believe you are as hot to go as you can possibly be!

Keep your hand on his cock with a fairly firm grip. You want to be pulling on it not sliding your hand up and down it so you're stretching on 'that' spot again. Put his other hand on your other breast and squeeze his hand so he squeezes your breast. Groan and buck when he does. Turn your head and kiss him just below his ear and on his jawline. Moan "I'm going to make her eat my pussy, baby. Play with my nipples and kiss me while she does, please?" Sound like you're begging him to allow you to do this.

At this point he needs to feel like he's in control of things and that you need his permission to have her do it!

Pull your skirt up and pull you thong off to one side, look at Abby and say "Eat my pussy please, darling?"

Remember you are trying to maintain the illusion that she is your lesbian lover so behave as you would if she was. Do not act with her like you do with Becky at this time!

Abby will, of course, be really eager to do this.

Hopefully her skills match her enthusiasm! But, regardless of her skills, you need to really get into it. Guide with your free hand as necessary to get her onto the places where you can really get off.

Do not knock her wig off!

Keep pulling insistently on your man's penis and kissing his neck and jawline and tongue that area. Every time he tweaks or pulls a nipple give out a guttural groan, arch your back and push your pussy harder into Abby's face.

When you're getting close to coming, clench Abby's head between your thighs, sit up, still holding onto your man's cock, turn to him and say "I want to ride her face while you fuck me from behind, baby. Will you do that for me?"

You need to once more sound like you're asking permission.

Of course he'll be keen! Tell Abby to sit on the floor with her head on the couch cushion. Pull your skirt off, but leave the thong on, straddle her head, pull your thong to one side and lower yourself onto her willing tongue. Make sure you say something like "Fuck this is so hot!" Guide your man into your pussy, if you don't he's most likely going to try and slip it in your ass!

You've got to admire his willingness to keep trying though, don't you? 

Tell him to lean forward so he can maul your tits.

Sigh, yes, exactly like that, I know I said... blah blah... but sometimes, to achieve the result you want you need to break the rules!

And tell him "Give it to me, baby. Make me your slut!"

Very shortly Abby is going to be licking his balls and shaft as it slides in and out of your pussy. Do you really wanting him to start remembering that 'she' is actually a he?

Dirty talk time! Keep telling him to "Fuck me hard, own that pussy and make me squirt on your magnificent cock! Shoot your load in me, fill my cunt up with your man juice." And others of the same ilk.

Yeah, that word again blah blah... 

You need to intersperse those kind of comments with others about Abby "My god, baby, she's eating my pussy so well! Can you feel her tongue on your balls, baby? Doesn't it feel so good? Wipe your cock on her face after you've shot, honey. Make her all slutty!" Then, as he starts to fuck you harder, go back to the type of comments above.

You should allow yourself to come as many times as you can. At least twice, preferably 3 or 4 or more times, moaning for her to keep licking you well and for him to fuck you hard.

If you can't wtf is the matter with you?  You've got a tongue on your clit and a hard dick in your pussy and soon it's going to be your sissyboi's tongue on your clit and that 9in monster cock you've always wanted to try in your pussy or ass. You should be in absolute seventh heaven!

If you can't come that much you're going to have to fake it to at least two until he starts to unload in your pussy.

25p. Preventing an explosion.

As soon as he's finished coming, push him back, move away from Abby, cup your pussy as if to catch the sperm running out of you, give him a really big 'thank you kiss', tell him how awesomely good it was and ask him to go and get you a warm wet washer, please? Don't give him a chance to stop and think. As soon as he's out of the room tell Abby to go and get changed and go home as quickly as possible, that you're sorry she didn't get any but that you promise you'll look after 'just her' soon.

Follow your husband into the bathroom, turn on the shower taps and strip him off. Be desperate about it. Tell him in a little teary voice to hurry up, you need Brian back because you're a little freaked out right now.

He'll be confused as he'll be probably thinking 'hang on, you're freaked out? Shouldn't I be the one freaking a little here?

So say "I just came whilst a woman was eating my pussy, well she isn't, but it seemed like it at the time, you know? And now I feel all weird about it."

Drag him into the shower and remove all traces of Becky from him yourself using your hands and lots of warm soapy water. Pay real special attention to his cock, clean it particularly well and lean over at give it a kiss, pat him on his chest, give him a tremulous smile and say something like "You have such a magnificent cock my gorgeous stud muffin!"

Hand him the soap and a cloth or loofa and ask, with a trembling lip "Please clean me?"

Tell him how good it feels for him to be cleaning and caressing you. When he reaches your pussy give a little gasp as if it's hurt, or something. When he asks "what's wrong?" Say "It's alright. It doesn't hurt, it's just all a little weird right now!"

You do this to stop him from freaking out. Now that he's not horny he's going to start to remember that he not only let another man eat your pussy he's now come in a man's mouth, twice! But if he feels like he needs to look after you because you're weak and vulnerable he'll push it aside and concentrate on you. That's what you've been training him to do, right?

You're really hoping here that he has quickly come to the realisation that a good blow job is a good blow job and what does he care whose mouth he came in? Then you won't have to do virtually any of what follows! 

Pay special attention to him when you get out of the shower. Take the towel and dry him yourself, pay a lot of attention to his cock, this time too. Quickly towel yourself off and lead him back to the bed. Ask him to get up and lie on his back. Climb up and snuggle into his chest, ask him to put his arms around you if he hasn't already. Stroke his chest softly kiss the side of his mouth and with a trembling lip ask "Will you make love to me, right now, honey, please? I need you to show me I'm still straight woman and that you still want me."

If he goes to get up to change into Becky, if you've trained him properly he should, say "No, like this, as my husband not my sexy slutgirl. I just want you to lick my nipples to warm me up a little before slipping inside me and making me feel good."

Have him warm you up a little but don't let him touch or lick your pussy (unlike usually) if he tries just say "Please don't, it just feels too weird at the moment, can you please just slide that superb dick of yours in me and make gentle love to me?"

If you've been denying him for 2 weeks he should be still good to go, if he isn't you know how to get him there.  Make sure you come in a reasonably short time, fake it if you have to, then ask him, quietly, to "Come inside me, my love. I need to feel your seed in me."

After he's rolled off you, prevent him from going down on you to clean you up, (he should, because you've trained him well, haven't you?), cuddle up to him again and give him a loving kiss and say "You're so good to me, my love. How did I get to be so lucky?" Give him a light nudge in the ribs and say "Mind you, you're pretty lucky too! How many of you mates have wives that let them fuck as often as we do?" Tell him "Maybe having a woman eat me out wasn't so bad as long as you're there with me."

Because you've trained him well he'll reach for his cage, let him put this on, and give him a hug and a smile of approval.

25q. Making him admit he liked it.

Beat him up the next morning and bring him some breakfast in bed. Sit up facing him drinking your coffee and look at him quite intently. He'll eventually get self-conscious and say "what?"

1...7891011...14