How to Make a Sissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Say "I want you to be honest with me, okay?" He'll nod, of course. "Did you like last night? Did you enjoy having Abby suck your cock? Don't lie to me because I know how hard you came down her throat and I know having her lick your balls when you were fucking me was great because every time she did your dick jumped inside me?"

He'll, more than likely, be really embarrassed so you'll have to reassure him. "Don't be embarrassed, my love, the whole thing was just so intense that we both kind of lost ourselves in the moment and thought she was real. I know I did, that was why I was freaking out a little last night!"

Give him a moment and, if he doesn't answer, say "Well? Did you?"

If he says "yes" say "Good because I really enjoyed it, too. I was so hot and you fucked me so well that I want to do it again, soon. What do you think? Next time I'll make sure you get an even better show and get to do me even harder! Please say yes, baby! It'll be so good for us both, I promise!"

If he still refuses to answer say "Don't worry about it so much, honey! We both had a really good time and we both had some really great orgasms! I know you're not into guys but she's not really a guy. She's kind of like me but with a permanently attached strapon. Besides I really love having you and her please me!" Pout and say "You do like pleasing me, babe, don't you?

Of course, he now has to say yes.

There's that emotional blackmail again 

Then, as above say "Good because I etc. "

25r. Taking your first lover.

Once he's agreed to another meet you need to arrange it as soon as possible. Phone Abby and make sure she is available for the very next Saturday, insist if you have to. Remind her she is still to wear her cage and control briefs when she turns up. Tell her you want to see her before then, at her place, so you can make it up to her for not getting anything on Friday (or whenever it was). Tell her to take a day off work so there is no chance of your man catching her with you and take the day off as well.

This is part of teaching yourself that you're allowed to take lovers where and when you please. That you are a sexy desirable woman that all men want to fuck (well the straight ones, anyway ). Be very careful though, because if he catches you cheating behind his back with Abby it's going to seem like the ultimate betrayal to him! But you need to ensure Abby still wants to be part of your play and if she's not getting to come, why would she?

How you approach your assignation with Abby is going to depend on what kind of relationship you want with her. If you want to add her to your list of sissyboi lovers

Not sure why anyone would want more than one, myself 

Then instruct her to be totally made and dressed up when you get there along with her cage and briefs (let's hope you remembered to give her they key back or she had a spare, otherwise she's been locked in it since Friday, probably not such a bad thing ), if you don't, tell her you want her in male mode.

In the sissyboi scenario you'll want her to immediately learn, as your sissyboi has, that it's not your role to get her off. That she is responsible for her own orgasms. Have her remove her control brief and cage. Then you will expose your breasts to her and tell her you want her to jack off onto them. As soon as she has come on your breasts, make her clean them up with her tongue, tell her "Good girl. I'll see you Friday!" And walk out.

If you've decided the one sissyboi is more than enough for you make sure 'he' knows to meet you in male mode and when you get to his place make him fuck you immediately.

Yes, fuck, you're allowing yourself to know that having virtual strangers fuck you to orgasmic bliss is fucking awesome! Unless you've already got the results of the STI test back make sure he wears protection.

If you've decided to bare back, don't let your man to touch your pussy until you're sure 'Abby's seed' is no longer evident.

Get used to doing this! Your bulls certainly aren't going to be wearing a condom when they have use of your cunt. 

Make sure he satiates you. Make him do it properly, but as a man would, so you can enjoy yourself immensely

This is all about you, remember?

If you want, let him tongue and stretch your ass, and fuck you in there.

Make use of the butt plug practice you've been making hubby give you! 

During your 'play time' with Abby you need to tell her she's expected to arrive at your place as Abby from now on because she needs to show her commitment to you and her possible new role as a fairly regular play partner. But she is to have a change of 'boy's' clothes to go home in.

She'll raise the usual protests of "What if someone sees me? And "I can't, I don't want to be caught!" Don't give her the option. Just say "Its dark when you come to my place, put a long coat on and carry your heels until you get to the car. You park right outside the door when you get to my place so scurry inside and shut the door!") Don't take no for an answer unless she says it's an absolute deal breaker and won't turn up if she has to come dressed (trying to substitute a different girl in, at this stage, will make life difficult).

25s. It's time to become the dominant partner.

You're going to spend the week making sure your man's balls are aching. Tease him relentlessly. Send him pics of your pussy 3 or 4 times a day. Ask him if he can tell you're horny? Send some with your fingers straddling your clit or dipped into your pussy, always with your thong on and pulled to the side.

It's more erotic and less pervy.

Tell him he can show them to his workmates if he wants (along with a smiley face emoji so he thinks you're, probably, joking).

Sigh. It's your pussy, love. Neither the FBI nor CIA have a 'pussy identification squad' whose sole job it is to identify whose vagina that texted pic belongs to! Besides, he'll love it and be scandalised (and secretly really turned on) that you're encouraging him to show his mates your pussy pics.

Plus, whenever you're with his any of his workmates, you'll be able to tell which ones have seen them because they'll be 1) obviously leering at you (they're men and, given you're sexily dressed, will leer at you anyway but only when they think you're not looking). 2) Trying to look up your skirt to see what colour your thong is. 3) Giving you a 'knowing' look. You want this attention and, you never know, one of them might be sporting that 9in schlong you've been craving.

Send him texts telling him how sexy his ass and cock look in his knickers and cage and how you can't stop thinking how great it feels when you rub your hands across them. Ask him (again) if he can tell you're horny? Tell him you've already come twice, at work this morning, reliving the moment he came in your pussy and on Abby's tongue and face and that "You're ruining my work performance you goddamned stud muffin! I fucking love it!" with a lot of smiley face emoji's.

Constantly remind him how hard he came down Abby's throat and how much you loved seeing him do that. Remind him how good it felt having Abby licking his balls as he was fucking you. Tell him how much you love having 2 girls service you and you can't wait till you're both doing it again. Do this every day until at least Wednesday.

25t. Making him submit to you.

For the next week, whenever you're with him, you'll wear your strapon as described above (so if you get home after him put it on immediately). You'll also want to keep yourself looking as sexy as you can all of the time you're with him so make an effort to go sexy yourself up as soon as you get home.

A note here: Men usually need a little time, when they are first back from work, to relax, wind down and switch back to home mode. So, when he comes in through the door, hand him a beer and tell him to strip off and go sit and relax.

About 10 -- 20 minutes after he gets home on the Wednesday night (or after you've got home and done yourself up), take his cage off, keep hold of it, and send him to shower and shave down again, don't let him protest just roll your eyes and say "Just do it, okay?" Next say "When you get out of the shower, I want you to put your stockings on, choose a pretty pair of knickers, and bring them out to me."

When he's back, take the knickers from his hand (or tell him to take them off if he's wearing them) kiss him firmly, grope his cock, push down on his shoulders and say "On your knees, lover boy, Mama has something nice for you!" Make him suck your 'cock'.

Tell him how good it feels and use a lot of phrases like "suck Mama good, my little cockslut. Mama loves her cum slut sucking her dick. Show Mama what a good little cock sucker you are!"

Push him off your 'dick' and tell him "On your knees, Becky Cockslut, head on the floor and show mama your fuck hole!"

You're at another one of those possible complications parts. If he won't accept you in this role and himself as the submissive partner here you're probably going to lose this war and he will want to go back to being Brian and have had enough of these 'games'.

If he resists say firmly and with absolute conviction you will be obeyed "I said on your knees, you fucking slut, show me your hole."

Hold your breath, and remain silent, pointing at floor with as stern an expression on your face as you can have. He should cave. If he hasn't turned so his ass is toward you tell him sternly "No! I said show me your fuck hole now turn around and show it to me!"

Once he's in position tell him to "Spread your cock hole, bitch! Spread your cheeks and show Mama your cum hole is clean and ready for Mama's cock!" Do not let him resist. Just repeat "I said blah blah..." and smack his ass.

Kneel down behind him and let your strapon slide between his legs and across his balls and cock.

You'll know you've won if he's hard. You're hoping he's rock hard. If he's leaking a little precum things will progress very quickly now because he is already your sissyboi, he just doesn't know it yet. The below assumes he's only kind of half-mast. If he's totally soft you may be in trouble. 

Reach up under his arm pits and run your fingers around to his chest. Rub down his stomach.

All of these actions should be done erotically so he comes to full hardness.

Say "Has my little slut made herself totally clean for Mama? Or has she been a bad girl and missed something? Becky is going to be punished if she's been a bad girl!"

Don't find anything even if there is something obvious. I'm not sure he will accept punishment at this stage.

Once you've finished your inspection lean back and say "Warm your fuck hole up for mama, baby. Mama needs to have some of your sweet ass!" If he goes to get up and get some lube hold him down and say "No! There's no time for that! Wet your fingers with your tongue and lube it that way."

You don't want to have to do a damned thing to help him get off, remember? He needs to learn that, if he wants to be allowed to come, it's all on him!

Grab hold of your 'cock' and say "Make Mama all wet, baby girl Becky, so I can fuck your hole." When he's sucked it to readiness tell him to "Turn around and spread your cum hole again." Insert your strapon quite firmly but not so hard he jerks forward and collapses.

If he's taller than you you're going to have to squat to achieve this so I hope you haven't been missing leg day! 

Once you're all the way inside him have him lift up so he is in the classic hands and knees position and start to fuck his ass, gently at first. Do not let him touch his cock.

It's called pegging and a surprising number of guys love it! If you can, try to introduce some of this activity into your sex life before you start him on this journey. It will do two things. 1) get him used to taking the submissive role and 2) Have him already used to ass play so you'll be able to skip a couple of the steps above.

As soon as you've pegged him to as close coming as you dare grab him by his hair (or the top of his shoulders close to his neck if he's bald) and start to pull him back onto your cock and slam that strapon into his cum hole as hard as you can.

He should almost immediately pop and start to come.

Hiss at him "That's it you slut! Take Daddy's cock and cum like the fucking whore you are. You love Daddy's cock in your fuck hole, don't you? Tell Daddy how much you love it, you slut!

FFS! Do not call him a queer or faggot or anything that alludes to these slurs! You need to maintain the illusion he's your lesbian lover still even though you've just called yourself 'Daddy' a number of times.

Continue to fuck him until he comes hands free.

If after more than a few 3 -- 4 strokes he hasn't come tell him "Take you boy clitty in your hand and come for me baby, please."

Once he's finished coming push him off your 'cock' tell him to roll over then sit yourself down on his face. Instruct him "Make me come, baby!" and do so, hard!

Time to blah blah.

25u. Setting the scene.

On the day you've arranged to meet Abby you will spend all day telling your man you're really going to ramp up the fun for him tonight and that you hope he's ready to be fucked harder and longer than ever before! Tell him he's going to come so hard and so often that he's going to beg you to stop but you're not going to. Explain that, by the time you've finished with him, neither of you are going to be able to walk for the rest of the weekend. And that you expect you (you not him) will be still walking bowlegged at work on Monday.

You're going to need to bring Abby into your plan so make sure she knows that you're going to try and get Becky to fuck her tonight. So, when the time comes and her control brief is being pulled down or Becky is feeling her ass, she is to make sure her hand is covering her cock cage and she is not to let go unless Becky pushes her hand away and wants to feel her 'bits' through the cage (let's hope, right?)

Also, make sure Abby knows she is to have cleaned, stretched, douched and lubed her anal passage before she gets to your place and to give you a key to her cage when she comes inside.

Don't worry, I can guarantee that she has probably already been doing this on the other occasions she's come over, because, just in case, you know? 

Go through the usual process of having him ready for the evening's activities.

That you've taken his cage off and he's totally shaved down, dressed sluttily and his makeup is all done. You've got him as 'hot to trot' as you can make him without him coming. And you've loosened his morals and reservations by having him a little tiddly.

Note: He should be keen, by now, to have regular play sessions with Abby (although he's unlikely to admit it) because 1) he's out of his cage and 2) Someone else is actually making him come! 3) Sometimes it's even you! 

You will have also made yourself into that vision of a sex Goddess that he, and Abby, have come to worship.

25v. Pushing his limits.

You're going to take the dominant role from the very beginning tonight so you'll need your strapon and his prostate massager somewhere close to hand in the lounge room but hidden from view. In your handbag would work, nicely.

Tell 'Becky' to take the middle seat of the lounge and make herself comfortable. Tell her that she may 'play with her boy clit' because you like watching her do that but that she is, under no circumstances, to come!

This is about getting him used to the idea that sex is something you have whenever you feel like it but he only gets to when you allow him.

You should be encouraging him to stroke and play with himself. Give it the occasional tug yourself as you wander by. If you're sure he won't come you can straddle his thighs, push your breasts into his face and tell him to lick them and let his cockhead slide across your clitoris and the entrance to your pussy. Groan as it does. You could even let the head enter you a bit.

Dangerous because he may pop and do you really want to be trying to fan the libido of a slightly inebriated man, that now wants to rest because he's just come, when there's another 'man' about to turn up?

Later in his training it won't matter, because he'll be used to having you not care about his needs when you're going to be entertaining a bull.

Note: You do this so he can feel, and be sure, just how hot and ready you are to go.

When Abby arrives, hand her a drink and tell her to go sit next to Becky.

If your man tries to object walk over to him, stand so you're looming over him cross your arms under breasts and look down at him sternly. After a few short moments lean down and grab his dick and say severely "You'll do it, and enjoy it, or you're going to be looking after this yourself tonight!"

Keep hold of his cock, sit on the couch next to him on the other side from Abby, so he is in the middle. Say something like "Becky has such a beautiful girl cock, Abby, don't you think?"

If Abby just nods or simply says "yes'. Say "Tell her then! Tell Becky how beautiful her girl dick is. Tell her how good it feels in your mouth. Tell her how much you love her coming in your mouth and how you adore licking her balls."

Insist that she does, in graphic detail, even if she goes all shy on you.

You're now at one of those critical points so give your man's cock a bit of a suck and lick while you wait to see what happens.

Hopefully, he'll just groan and hold your head as he enjoys the little oral you're giving him.

Do not let him come!

After Abby has finished complimenting his cock you'll say something along the lines of "Oh, baby! See? I'm not the only one that loves your beautiful dick! Lean back I'm going to get her to suck it for you!

Give his dick a couple of firm tugs and a quick lick and suck yourself as you wait for him to lean back. When he does get Abby on her knees in front of him and your hubby's cock in her mouth just as quickly as you can.

If he is going to freak out on you this is where he will. If he does prepare to protect yourself!

If he lets her suck him, congratulate yourself because you've won. He's a cock sucking sissyboi and it's only a matter of time before he's fluffing bulls for you.

25w. Preventing an explosion 2.

Encourage them both to really go for it. Push Abby's head down on his cock and, when she gags, say "That's it Becky baby, make that slut choke! Show her she can't handle a girl dick like yours!

This has changed from last time. You want him to stay in girl mode and accept how good it feels without coming out of his role as Becky Cockslut.

Play with his balls and, if you can reach, rim him. Make him come in her mouth as quickly and as hard as you can.

As soon as he has finished, push Abby off him and send her back to the end of the couch. Straddle him and kiss him passionately, lean back and take off your top and bra and guide his lips to your nipples. Grab his hand and guide it to your snatch. Moan and groan and tell him how fucking hot that was and to "Finger fuck me, baby girl. Mama needs you to make her come!" Hold is cock as he does it if you can comfortably reach it in this position. At the very least make sure his dick is against your bare skin, somewhere.

You have to come as if seeing your husband shoot down the throat of someone that wasn't you was the greatest thing you have ever seen. If you can't WTF is that matter with you?  Your husband is soon going to be actively recruiting big dicked bulls to fuck you! You should be in seventh heaven!

1...89101112...14