How to Manage a Marriage Pt. 02

Story Info
Amanda and Peter's relationship evolves.
3.3k words
3.79
9.8k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 08/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maybemay
maybemay
78 Followers

Showdown

My dinner with Karen and her husband was an eyeopener for me. Maybe I was blinded by my own life and the attitudes of my own stay-at-home mom while growing up. While I always had a strong will and high ambitions, I had also fallen into a outdated rut of a marriage that, if not broken, threatened to make me ill or worse. Karen's marriage showed me an ideal and now it was up to me to use my own drive and ambition to work out a plan to save myself. For my relationship with my husband, Peter it was time for a showdown.

Karen was right, I was an enabler. The useless slug of a husband that I was married to was definitely a creature of my own creation. With only myself to blame and ready to suffer whatever the consequences might be, I worked out a plan and put it into play.

With our twenty fifth wedding anniversary just days away, I told Peter I was canceling the party as well as the second honeymoon afterwards. He seemed relieved and possibly joyful at the news. I could actually sense his brain making plans to use the already booked vacation days to do some fishing with his buddies. I immediately set fire to the road map forming in his mind.

"Just stop thinking about whatever is going through your head and listen to me." I said. "The only thing that is canceled is the party. You and I are still taking some time off and hear me, we need to use that time to make some changes."

Of course Peter immediately began to demand to know what I was talking about as well as firing a dozen or so other questions at me. I cut him off saying that I refused to talk about it here and now. I told him I had people to call and things to cancel as I left the room. He followed me through the house demanding to know more but I just ignored him and ended the conversation by getting into my car and driving off. Step one taken.

Step two was not coming home until well after ten pm that evening. The empty can of soup that I saw as I walked through the kitchen showed me that Peter as least had enough skill to open a can and nuke the contents for dinner. I immediately took a long shower and got into bed. Peter was playing hardball and not speaking to me. Everything going according to plans for now.

On the third day of silence after my proclamation and as empty soup cans and other clutter piled up in the kitchen, I walked into the living room and stood between Peter and the television, grabbing the remote off the table and turning it off.

"If you want to stay married Peter, just listen and don't talk until I'm finished."

Peter opened his mouth to speak and stopped to think for a second before closing his lips and looking at me with the coldest expression I had ever seen on his face. No time to lose my nerve. I tightened my mouth into a stern line and focused my eyes on an imaginary point about three feet behind his head before speaking again.

"We are leaving for a trip tomorrow morning...correction, I am leaving for a trip tomorrow morning. I want you to come along but there are conditions. First, you will clean up your mess in the kitchen. I refuse to touch it or get into any vehicle with you until you do. Second, you will pack a bag for about a week away from home and meet me at the front door, bags packed and ready, by 8:00 am. I will pick up up promptly at that time. If you are not there when I sound the car horn, I will leave without you and the next thing you will hear from me will be through my lawyer. I will drive and you will sit quietly in the back. Bring along a book if you like. The ride will about three to four hours long. We will not be speaking during it. That's it. Any questions?

Peter was speechless but only for about a minute. I think I stunned him. I had always been the dutiful wife, compliant and obedient to his wishes. I don't think he quite grasped that I was evolving and it took a moment for his brain to register that thought. However, the pause did not last and soon he exploded with a machine gun belt of questions, asked far to quickly for me or anyone to answer. I let this run down before answering.

"First, I am not telling you where we are going only that it is somewhere quiet, where we won't be disturbed and where I sincerely hope we can work out a way to save our marriage. Second, yes, our marriage may be over. I don't want it to be but I don't want it to continue as it has. I'm not blaming you for this. I am at least as much at fault or even more so but regardless of who caused it, we will either fix or end it during this trip. Of course, if you want, you can end it yourself just by not being ready tomorrow or by not getting up right now and cleaning up your mess in the kitchen. We can talk some more while you do so."

I stopped talking and walked to the kitchen to wait. I was beginning to think that Peter thought I was bluffing and going to call me out but before I could drive home my point by walking out of the house, he slowly came into the kitchen and began gathering his mess into the trash can.

"Can I ask why this and why now?"

"You can ask Peter but I won't get into it until we are at our destination tomorrow. I will say that it has been a long time coming and as I said before, I am as much responsible for this as you are."

"Are you having an affair?"

"No Peter, I am not. Nor have I ever been unfaithful to you. I am also not accusing you of doing so. This has nothing to do with anyone other than you and me."

"Can you at least give me a hint on what to pack? Will it be cool or warm? Will we be mostly indoors or outside?"

"Fair questions Peter. Pack mainly indoors clothes and maybe your blue jacket and a one of your nicer ball caps and whatever shoes you find comfortable. Don't worry about snacks, drinks or anything other than your personal travel stuff. I'm looking after everything else and I have told the girls that we are going away for a few days and not to worry."

He was quiet after that and I stood in the doorway and watched as he did a reasonable job of putting the kitchen back to order. When he turned and faced me as if to ask if I considered the job finished, I preempted him with a quick, "That will do for now." and as I headed towards the door, adding, "Just be sure to be ready when I blow the horn tomorrow at eight."

I did not allow myself the relief of shaking until the door closed behind me. As I headed to my car and my room reservation at a nearby hotel, I knew I needed a stiff drink. Thank goodness the hotel had a bar that was open late.

The following morning after a nice breakfast at the hotel, I arrived just a couple of streets away from my home and waited as the clock ticked closer to my 8:00 am rendezvous. I timed it perfectly backing into the driveway and sounding the horn exactly the moment the dashboard clock displayed 8:00. Peter must have been watching from the doorway because I saw the door open as I was sounding the horn. He literally did a fast walk to the car as I popped the hatch for his suitcase and hit the unlock button for the rear doors.

Peter tried the front passenger door first but found it locked. I hooked my thumb at the back, clicked the unlock button again to make sure he could hear the lock mechanism make its ka-clunk sound. He got the message and slid into the rear seat offering a solemn, "good morning."

"Yes, it is." I answered, "Now, remember the rules; you are to sit quietly with no talking. There will be plenty to talk about later today."

"If you don't mind my asking..." Peter began.

"I DO mind." I cut in, "and unless you want to get out right now, you can shut up and do this my way or we are finished before we can even start. Peter, you were ready on time so I think that you understand how serious I am. You, we have a chance of saving this marriage. Don't blow it."

He made a few sounds as my words shattered his preconceived scenario of how he was going to take control of today but nothing more was said. I watched as he fastened his seat belt and pulled a book out of his waist band and began to read. Inwardly I gave a sigh of relief. Maybe this was going to work. I just need to keep up my nerve and solidify my resolve. Each positive step gave me encouragement and made the next one easier.

I watched as Peter looked up from his book from time to time as the hours passed and we left familiar places behind us. My destination was a rustic cabin that I found online and had visited a couple of times over the preceding days to get things ready. We spent the last half hour on a dusty dirt road and the final fifteen minutes pushing our way through vegetation that threatened to swallow the driveway back into its earthy origins. The location was a good distance off of roads well traveled and quite far from any nearby neighbor. It had electricity, indoor plumbing and plenty of privacy.

The building itself was of solid log construction and despite the overgrown driveway, it was well maintained and rustically charming. I paused a minute to take it in and to quickly review my plan before heading for the front door.

"Peter," I yelled over my shoulder, "get the things from the back and come along. Leave your suitcase there for now"

Inside, I immediately went to use the bathroom finishing just as Peter was coming through the door. I yelled to him from the bathroom doorway. "Put my green bag in the bedroom then put the insulated bag in the fridge. While you are there, get yourself a beer and relax. I feel like getting a bath. If you go outside, don't go too far. When I am finished with my bath I'll explain everything."

I found Peter sitting on the couch reading as I came down the stairs. I was dressed in a flimsy nightgown that was as far as my then self conscious mind would allow me to go in looking sexy. Peter heard my steps and looked up with an astonished look on his face.

"Wow!" He remarked. "You didn't need to be all mysterious and serious if sex is what all of this is about. Don't get me wrong, I love your new forcefulness but you had me scared out of my mind the past few days."

"Stop talking Peter and listen. This is not some act or fantasy. I am serious about there being some changes in our marriage and before we go back home I want you to be totally convinced that you want something different as well. The way I am dressed is just a hint at what could be in store for you if you are willing to change. However, the changes will be my way or no way. Do you understand?"

He nodded his consent.

"Very well. We are going to begin with you learning to let me run the show. We will start with sex but understand by 'the show,' I mean everything. Our household, our finances and our daily lives are going to fit my schedule and needs going forward. This need not be unpleasant for you. In fact, you have never been forceful or ambitious at any time during our marriage. The problem is that neither was I until recently. Embrace the changes in you new and improved wife and we can both be happier."

"I'm not sure what you are getting at Amanda, but I love you and I'm willing to try. Just tell me what you want me to do."

"As I said in at the beginning, I want this to be fun so let's start with sex. Go upstairs and take a good shower. When you are finished you will find a box on the vanity. Read the directions and follow them. Let me know when you have done all of that and I'll tell you what's next. Now, no more questions; go get your shower."

When Peter came out of the shower he found the promised box on the vanity. Picking it up, he nearly dropped it again when he saw that it was a home enema kit. She has to be kidding, he thought to himself. Why do I need an enema?

As if to answer his unspoken question he heard me yell from outside the bathroom door; "Yes, the enema kit is not a joke and I want you to use it. No questions please, just consider this a test of rather or not you are willing to do something for me without knowing why."

Peter opened the box and with a look of disgust on his face, carefully read and reluctantly followed the directions. After thirty embarrassing minutes he call out to me to say he was finished.

"Good job Peter and thank you. Now get another shower put on your robe and join me in the bedroom."

When Peter entered the bedroom he was greeted by a darkened room with curtains tightly closed and soft, amber light coming from the table lamp. Amanda was still dressed in her flimsy nightgown and back lit by the table lamp. Peter began to grow erect in anticipation. His wife was still lovely and seeing her now caused him to see her again as though it were many years ago and not after two children and forty extra pounds. His excitement grew by the minute.

I grinned at him, seeing his approval of my arrangements protruding from the front of his robe. "I can see you agree with my plans so far. Just hold onto that thought for a few more minutes and lay face down on the bed, spread eagle style. No talking please"

Peter did as I asked and to his credit he never said a word as I fastened the cushioned cuffs to his wrists and ankles, pulling them snug to the bed frame. "Trust me Peter, this is going to be our second honeymoon only this time I am going to take your cherry. You remember those times when you wanted anal with me? I never really liked it but did it to please you. This is your turn to please me. I'm not sure that I am really going to like anal this way either but it is symbolic of the change in our relationship status. So, at least this one time you are going to take it like a man with me doing the manly stuff. Of course, you don't have to do this. Those cuffs are just symbolic and we don't have to go any further except, I need to do this and need you to agree. Just nod your head if you do."

Peter nodded yes.

I applied a generous gob of lube to my index finger and another to his anus. I trailed that finger up and down the crack of his behind while whispering, "Hush my love, my sexy man. Hush and relax. I want you and I want you to give yourself to me. Relax and open yourself to me and accept the new me."

I let the tip of my finger slip inside him and felt him stiffen. "Easy, my love. Easy. Just my finger and just a little bit. Let me ease it in."

Using my other hand to relax his back with a sensuous massage, I eased my finger in to the first joint, then to the second and finally all the way in working it slowly in and out. Peter gasped and then relaxed. Applying some more lube I began to insert the next finger. Peter clenched a little bit less this time and with another gasp relaxed and allowed both fingers to glide smoothly in and out of him. I continued my soothing dialogue telling him how much I loved him and how proud I was of the way he was opening himself to me. Using my index finger, I felt for his prostrate where the on-line pictures showed it to be and felt him shudder as I made contact. I gently massaged it for a few seconds before withdrawing my finger.

I slipped out of my nightgown, attached my Feeldoe to its harness and turned on the vibrations. I paused to loosen his ankle straps and to place a pillow under his tummy, raising his ass slightly. I kissed him behind his ear and whispered, "So much for foreplay. are you ready to take all of me inside you and consummate our new relationship?"

A moaned, "Yes." escaped his lips.

I climbed back onto the bed and applied some more lube. It was tricky getting the Feeldoe lined up properly and the vibrations were beginning to tingle. I focused and used my fingers to center the tip on his anus and began to press into him, slowly at first. Peter grunted and I felt him start to clinch.

"Easy my love, if I could take it from you, you can certainly handle this smaller item. Just relax and let me have your body."

I could feel him relaxing and I pushed deep in a steady but slow motion until the Feeldoe was all the way inside of him. Bracing my hands on his back, I rocked myself back and forth sliding in and out of him listening to his moans each time I reached the deep end of my slow and steady strokes. The vibrations were beginning to tingle in a way that I had never felt when pleasuring myself and certainly never during the times Peter and I had traditional sex. I began to pick up my pace and I could now feel Peter providing a counter thrust to my movements. He was enjoying this and surprisingly, so was I!

We both were in sync now and acting more on impulse than through consciousness. Sweat was dripping from my breasts onto Peter's back and our breaths came in short gasps. I pounded him with a passion I never knew that I had and he responded in kind. Eventually, I felt his body convulse, one, two and a long three times before collapsing onto the pillow and bringing my sweaty body down on top of him. We lay there for some amount of time still connected by that piece of silicone and the suction of my heavy, wet breasts sticking to his back.

After a few minutes laying like this I rolled off of him and unbuckled the Feeldoe allowing it to fall to the floor. Moving to the head of the bed, I undid his wrist cuffs and turned his head to kiss him fully and deeply on the mouth, pressing my tongue between his teeth.

"Turn over my love and scoot down a bit. It's time for your first lesson in pleasing your lady."

maybemay
maybemay
78 Followers