How to Manage a Marriage Pt. 03

Story Info
Peter's training continues to its happy conclusion.
1.4k words
3.73
9.1k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 08/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maybemay
maybemay
78 Followers

Happy Endings

Peter rolled onto his back and slid down from the top of the bed. This gave me some room to lie down with my head resting on the pillow. Peter was fairly close to my side and I raised myself onto one elbow and looked down at him.

"You know Peter, that in our twenty five years of being married that is as close as I have come to experiencing an orgasm with you."

"Cone on now, Amanda," I know that can't be true. "I've heard you come plenty of times."

"You mean like this?" I answered and gave him my personalized performance of the restaurant scene from When Harry Met Sally.

"That is called faking it Peter and I usually did it just to get it over with. Of course, you never seemed to last very long and most of the time I never needed to put on a performance."

"You mean to tell me," Peter said, "that you have never had an orgasm?"

"No Peter, I'm not telling you that. What I am saying is that I have never had an orgasm with you. And, before you can ask, no I have never had one with any other man either."

"I don't understand." Peter continued. "If not with me or another guy...with a woman?"

"No, not that either Peter. I masturbate. You do know that women masturbate just like you guys do."

"Yeah, I know but I just can't picture you doing it."

"Well Peter, I would rather not have to and that brings me to where we are now. I want to show you how you can help. So, shut up for a moment and listen."

I continued. "There is more than one way to skin a cat or in this case to please a pussy. You may remember those times when I was far along in my pregnancies that I was able to use my mouth to help you enjoy yourself. Well, you can learn to use yours to do the same for me."

"Didn't we try that on our honeymoon?" Peter asked.

"Yes, we did and if you remember you only did it for a few minutes and then shifted gears along with your body. After that you only made the effort a couple of more times but you never really stuck around down there long enough to learn what to do. What I want to do now is send you to cunnilingus college and this can be class 101. Now, enough questions. Are you ready to learn something?"

Peter nodded his head.

"Good. Relax and let me run the show. Your job is to let me guide you and to listen to what I say. Try to let yourself feel what my body is doing and don't stop unless I ask you to. Do this right and you may find that giving someone else pleasure can be nearly as much fun as receiving it."

I laid back down with two pillows propping up my head. I spread my legs apart and positioned Peter along side of them with his face near my pelvis.

"First thing Peter is to take your time." A woman is very sensitive down there and you need to open this door slowly and carefully. Massaging my feet is a good way to begin and as you feel me relax, try slowly kissing you way up my legs. Again, take your time."

Peter began to slowly rub the bottoms of my feet. He used to do this the first time I was pregnant but never since. He was a bit clumsy but it still felt good and I felt the muscles along my instep slowly relax. Peter must have felt this too because he kissed both of my feet and carefully began to work his lips along the the calves of my legs. I rewarded him with a soft moan that was only somewhat faked.

He continued to work his way upwards and it was with some reluctance that I gently asked him to stop.

"That was very good Peter but before you go any further we need a little biology 101."

I used my fingers to spread apart the folds of my outer lips exposing my labia and clitoris. Take a look Peter. This is the most sensitive part of my body. See that little thing at the top that hangs down like a very small penis?"

Peter nodded.

"That little thing is called a clitoris and it is where my orgasms come from. You can gently lick and suck it sort of like I sucked you, only and I really need you to hear this, only do it gently and never right away. Let me control the movements and follow my lead. Start by gently kissing both sides of my lips and working your tongue slowly and softly in circles like you are licking the salt off of a Caesar glass. I will guide your head and as I pull you into me you can gently flick my clitoris with your tongue. This could take some time, so don't be in a rush. I may get really excited at some point and pull you very hard. That will be the time to start sucking my clit like a little dick. Carefully! I might not be able to take too much of that sort of thing so pay attention and be ready to pull back and listen to me even if I don't seem to be making sense."

"Now, we need to reset the mood so go back to my feet and do just what you did the last time, only this time we are going to try to keep going."

I relaxed and Peter began another slow massage of my feet taking his time and doing an admirable job of it. I felt myself relax. Maybe Peter was getting into this. I could only hope.

As he slowly worked his way up my legs and to the inside of my thigh I grabbed his head on both sides and pulled him to my open and waiting womanhood. With my grip holding his head just off of my body, Peter reached out with his tongue to lightly caress my outer lips. I felt a shiver pass over me and I moved his face just a bit deeper bringing the full width of his tongue into contact. He began to make circles and it felt wonderful. I relaxed even more as my body went from moist to wet.

Peter circled and licked for god knows how long as I began to loose track of time. My hands still clamped his head moving it up, down and side to side like a living vibrator hitting all the right places. I could feel his breath coming fast, hot and wet against my skin as my body flexed and moved. This was far better than any vibrator and I quickly picked up the pace. Waves of pulsating pleasure began to flood my body and I could feel my wetness flooding Peter. He did not flinch or pull against my hold. I pulled him deeper and finally deepest into me, thrusting my clitoris against his eager lips. It was time and I let out a cry while my hands clamped Peter's head, rocking it almost violently up, down and around my vagina.

Peter responded with enthusiasm caught not only between my thighs but in the rapture of my orgasm. The throes of a woman's unbound pleasure are a powerful stimulant and I could feel Peter becoming caught up in my experience and my body crashed through one shattering orgasm after another until it could not withstand another and I pushed him aside. I was more sexually charged than ever before and I forgot about any lesson I was teaching as my body acted on primal impulses.

Pushing Peter onto his back, I mounted him, feeling him large and hard inside of me. With sweat pouring off of me and Peter's breath coming in gasps I fucked him hard and fast feeling his passion merge with mine into a single, final climax as he spilled into me and I gushed onto him. My final, somewhat silly thought as exhaustion overcame us both was that the bed sheets are going to need to be changed and that would offer another lesson in Peter's re-education.

maybemay
maybemay
78 Followers