How To Say No To Your Boss? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed that everything was going to be like the night before, when Gwen realized that something was about to change. Kavita had taken off her panties, but this time, instead of crossing her legs with hers, as Gwen was anxiously waiting for, she lay back on the bed, spreading her legs. Her moist dark vagina was like a hellish furnace before Gwen's eyes.

"Gwen, darling... there is something that you forgot to taste last night... aren't you curious to find out what another woman tastes like?" Kavita looked at her with burning eyes, smiling as she slowly stimulated her clitoris with her middle finger, in front of Gwen.

Gwen was stunned for a few long moments, struggling, then, overcoming the hesitation, by now too involved to pull back, she began to approach shaking, in a mixture of fear and desire.

The scent of Kavita's wet vagina, strong, pungent, hit her with all her strength. But it was an irresistible smell, which awakened in her forbidden desires and lustful instincts.

"I-I never have... I don't know how to do..."

"Oh, how sweet you are... don't worry honey, there's nothing special to know, you'll see that you gonna learn quickly... you're natural... follow your instincts, and let yourself be guided by me..."

And so Gwen's hesitant tongue met the moods of another woman for the very first time. That unique taste, sweet and salty at the same time, penetrated deeply into her as she began to lick, awkwardly at first, then with increasing ardor, Kavita's hot and throbbing pussy, wide open in front of her. Encouraged by Kavita, Gwen soon had her face completely buried inside her pussy, intent on devouring her and drinking her fluids as if it were the sweetest honey.

Gwen had never particularly liked oral sex with guys. The hygiene of her boyfriends, especially in college, was often not impeccable, and then having that piece of meat in her mouth, rigid and motionless, had never particularly aroused her. And them also had always been quite unable to please her with the mouth, and even little interested in learning. With Kavita, however, it was completely different. She had managed to give her several orgasms, the most intense of hers in her life, and now Gwen was trying to repeat her movements and techniques. It took just a few minutes before she was able to make Kavita moan with pleasure, and a little longer to finally make her climax. This gave her a strange sense of satisfaction. When she lifted her face, all wet, Kavita drew her to her, kissing her intensely.

"Oh Gwen, honey, you did great... It's my turn now, I want to eat you all night long..."

So the two women remained indissolubly entwined until morning, engaged in giving each other pleasure with the mouth, in increasingly complicated and lustful hugs, and with Gwen, model assistant, who diligently learned each new lesson from Kavita.

/-/-/

When she got back from the weekend with Kavita, Gwen was no longer the same already, but she still didn't know.

Once back to everyday life, Gwen tried to return to normality, but Kavita did not give her respite this time. As soon as they were alone in the office she jumped on her, always managing to steal at least one kiss. Gwen tried to calm things down, always repeating that this would be the last time, but the truth was that she was increasingly physically involved by the sex with Kavita. Simply, she couldn't control her body and desires.

Once, Kavita, despite Gwen's protests, fingered her in the office. Gwen, legs wide open on the desk, screamed her pleasure to the stars. Another time, while she was under Kavita's desk, licking her cunt, another employee entered, but kept in her place by Kavita's firm hand, she continued her work assiduously.

Her calls with Finn became more and more intermittent and confused, hesitant. Something was broken, the harmony that had always existed was missing. Gwen felt as if she were in a muffled dream, distant from his voice talking to her on the phone. However, she looked to the upcoming weekend with fear of having to confront Finn, but also with the hope of clearing her mind and regaining clarity.

Instead the weekend went badly, even if Gwen showed up with her best intentions, Finn was nervous and irritable. He sensed that something was wrong, but he couldn't imagine what, and that made him furious. The worst was when they went to the pub on Saturday night. Gwen quickly realized that she wasn't interested in the silly conversations of Finn's friends, who seemed capable only of talking about football and drinking beer. Inevitably, she thought back to the dinner at the sushi bar with Kavita, to the art exhibition they had seen together, to the weekend in Aspen... that was the life she wanted, going to important and fashionable events, talking about art and architecture, eating original dishes... not sit in a stupid bar watching football games!

Back home, they began to quarrel for something stupid, with Gwen unable to explain, without even knowing what to say, knowing that she could never confess the unspeakable truth.

When she showed up at the office the following Monday, Gwen's eyes were dull and reddened.

Kavita immediately noticed her condition, and straightaway ran to hug her: "Oh darling, what a terrible look you have! Did your weekend with your husband go wrong? Oh, what a pity... Come on, come here, let me comfort you, if he doesn't know how to make you feel good, Kavita will take care of you... I was just thinking of a nice girls' night... "

That evening, after a dinner at a chic restaurant, during which she could hardly avoid throwing constant glances at the generous neckline of Kavita's dress, Gwen agreed to go up to Kavita's home to have a drink. It was the first time she had entered Kavita's house. It was an elegant loft on the top floor of a Soho building, large, full of windows, and furnished with extreme taste. Warm low lights and sandalwood candles sent orange reflections on the walls, giving the room a hushed and sensual atmosphere. They soon found themselves entwined on the low Japanese bed in the center of the room, adorned with light white linen curtains.

At one point, Kavita pulled out a long, purple double dildo from under a pillow, and looking at Gwen with eyes of pure lust, she asked: "Gwen, love, what about trying this new toy I bought? You know, I've been looking for the right person to share it for a while..."

Gwen, eyes fixed on the large dildo, bit her lower lip from desire, and after a moment she rolled over, spreading her thighs wide.

Gwen had never been a lover of penetration, she often found that sensation a violent intrusion into her body, and rarely drew more than a vague pleasure when her past lovers, including Finn, awkwardly mounted her. With Kavita, instead, it was totally different, she seemed to know perfectly how to balance rhythm and intensity, in a crescendo that brought Gwen ever closer to the threshold of absolute ecstasy. When after several minutes in which Kavita fucked Gwen without mercy, astride over her, with the long dildo deeply planted in their respective cunts, dripping fluids that melted and mixed with each other, now on the overwhelming storm of the orgasm, Kavita, embracing one of Gwen's leg as she rode her, and sucking her big toe, whispered in a hoarse voice, just before they climaxed in unison screaming with pleasure: "Gwen, love, I want you, I want you all to myself... come, come with me my sweetheart, and remain with me forever... think about how nice it would be... luxury restaurants, prestigious projects, money, success, exhibitions and exclusive openings... you and me, together, always, every night... think of all the things I would teach you... at all the things I would do you at night... think of these boobs, all for you, always... we could go on having sex forever... ohhhh, yeeeeeesssss... like this, like this... ohhhh yeeeessss, it feels so damn good! Come, come with meeeee!".

That night Gwen slept in Kavita's bed, tightly embraced, and the rest of the week was a confused madness of work during the day, and wild sex at night, either at her or Kavita's house, with Gwen now unable to escape, and indeed always more irremediably dominated by the sex with Kavita, and more and more proactive in seeking it.

/-/-/

When Gwen told him on Friday evening she wasn't coming back for the weekend, coldly, hanging up right after, Finn got on the first train on Saturday morning, and by lunch he was already in New York. When Gwen finally arrived at the station, late, he saw that she was accompanied by another woman. She was a dark-skinned, curvy woman. She must have been her boss, that damned Kavita who made her wife work so much. That was the problem, Finn had decided, his wife was overworking.

Then Finn saw Kavita take her Gwen by hand, their fingers intertwining. Seeing her confident smile and at those two unbuttoned buttons over that heavy chest, all of the sudden he understood everything, and shivered.