All Comments on 'How to Spank a Naughty Wife'

by Trader_X38

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very perceptive exposition of spanking within a long-term relationship - and erotic too! Much in your tale that is similar to my experience - reflected the stories I post here. I suspect we are (dreadful pun alert) on the same page. Look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good premise.

Really well written. Good, detailed back story.

More spanking than I'd have preferred.

Would have liked some involvement with her breasts and nipples. What were the nipple clamps for?

Would have liked some opportunity for her to have played with his cock and balls. To see how excited she made him? To show him how she'd played with the cock and balls of the boy she supposedly 'fucked'? To help him get ready to fuck her 'properly'?

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So frigging hot...I would love this.

I agree that it's something that some women crave but aren't able to be provided with this fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A little long and to much description out side of what is taking place, what the two of them are doing.

JOHNKEY2222JOHNKEY222210 months ago

Great story, sexy and exciting...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

BRAVO!

enemyinsideofmeenemyinsideofme10 months ago

Really enjoyed this. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

No rating yet. Could be a lot sexier. To long and drown out, for me.

AudeboAudebo6 months ago

Wow! A story of hot monogamy, told with touching love and (I think) honesty. Thank you.

ForsakenGray1928ForsakenGray192820 days ago

Good storyline, however it was way to wordy. You over explained everything.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrader_X38@Trader_X38
Early 50's (how'd that happen?), married, busy, happy. Love shooting the shit, sharing stories of fantasies fulfilled. I tell a pretty good story, love to hear yours, too.