How to Spank, Belt and Cane +

Story Info
If you punish a bottom you may find this of help.
2.2k words
4.32
7.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How to Spank, Belt and Cane + slave girl sara

Once when out on loan to a local couple, whose own family had long since flown their nest, and all now settled into our wonderful faith and lifestyle, I was asked about being spanked and how much it hurt, or not.

As I was there overnight I explained to them my experience of being spanked by different people, namely Sir Don Brown, my trainer, My Father and now my current Sir, Marc.

My descriptions are below followed by descriptions of other implements regularly used on me. Many more implements have been used on me but not often so I am no expert but I will add what I know about them at the end. This is just my take and views on it backed up by Sir Don Brown.

Hand Spankings

Sir Don, had three main reasons for spankings, play, naughty or severe. This is very similar to my father`s correction regime at home. It could be four if you include the hairbrush, wooden spoon or paddle.

Sir always told me when he spanks, once the bottom has stopped fidgeting, he spanks each cheek in turn, quarter strength with two seconds between spanks for as many as is needed to flush the bottom.

Then increases to half strength thus judging the tolerance of the bottom, still two seconds between spanks, again this time to redden the bottom.

Moving to three quarter strength every second, now how long depends on the recipients movement.

Most times thirty or so of theses would suffice.

If it`s a severe spanking it can be fifty, one after the other full strength. She would be given prior warning, and movement or hands moved back would result in the belt.

Three levels of spanking under the roof of Sir Don;

A good girl spanking, I think when Sir just wants to see me naked, light, stingy spank, still with tears, with plenty of rubbing, all over, always followed by a thank you from the spankee and a fucking, this is my favourite spanking.

Next, say I forgot to turn the dishwasher on, or dropped a plate. This would be a harder spanking, quickly to tears and lasting a whole lot longer, always thanked and corner time, I so hate the corner time, would rather be whipped. This spanking would start at the top of my legs, my most tender spot.

Finally one when I had been warned and forgot but not bad enough for the belt, spanked from the back of my knees to my waist.

Always screams, a big sign of apology, with tears and sometimes held in position by Daisy.

This is the one I choose if I really need one so I may do something on purpose that warrants it.

The pain lingers for days, not like cane stripes, but more an ache all over my body from being so tense during the spanking.

That's just us, but was the same at home and Father usually always ended with thirty or more from his belt and always fucked me after to soothe me.

Beltings/strappings

Being belted or strapped is the next step up from being over a knee for a hand spanking.

A doubled belt brought down at a good pace on a girl`s bottom always brings shrieks.

Yes it hurts but given right never unbearable and being double gives a brilliant thwacking noise heard before the pain hits.

A single open belting is a whole different matter, it doubles as a whip as it flies through the air quicker and so strikes harder. A double belt has more inertia to slow it down.

With more speed than a doubled belt, it hits and hurts like fuck, in some cases worse than the cane especially if given across your back when you are stood up, it often curls around onto your tits and if a long belt cracking your nipple, ouch.

The open belt is usually given all over as a punishment, which includes your front too, including tits and pussy.

It makes sleeping for a couple of nights almost impossible giving a girl plenty of time to decide if she would do what she did wrong, again.

Or realise what she did was so bad her Sir wanted to make an example of this.

In her reflection time she will be expected to fulfil all her sexual obligations, usually a little rougher by Sir to emphasise his point and prove his power over her.

Paddle - Wooden spoon -- Hairbrush

Paddles are made from various materials. Wood, rubber or leather for example and possibly with enhancements such as studs.

I have rarely had the paddle in fact only three or four times and that was when an American Pastor took our Pastors position during a hospital and convalescent stay. He used a table tennis bat sized wooden (?) paddle. My first time I had to be naked and trot around the study like a pony. He stopped me and rubbed my ears and hair and led me to his pretty cleared desk by my right nipple. As it`s my favoured nipple I think I purred and quickly made it into a cough.

He explained the desk had no give in it so every paddle swat would have the required effect. He gave out a bare bottomed swat for every year of your life.

The wooden spoon was primarily a mum or nan implement given pretty harshly when I had done something wrong at home, like once when my mum said I almost swore, so I was wooden spooned a million times, well a lot anyway. If it was in a morning then afterwards I would be sent to my room until my father got home, when I heard him coming I would go over my pillows, bottom as high as possible and arms stretched out in front of me, clasped together so they would not stray behind and touch my bottom.

If it was an after lunch wooden spooning I would be placed over the dining table until he arrived home. This gave everyone passing, siblings, visitors etc. a direct view of what happened to naughty girls.

If I needed a pee I had to go to the bathroom and bring down my old baby potty and squat over it, pee and stand for my bummy to be wiped. Fortunately that was only about once a month, lol.

The hairbrush was packed when we went on holiday and with three sibling`s and mum there was always the echo of the slap then scream, brothers too. Loved to see their cocks bounce when hit on their bottoms. Once or twice before a brother's hair brushing mum would put a tea towel down and he would be wanked dry, in front of whoever was there to make sure the slaps were in no way sexual and every one stung like the devil. It was not sexual for him but I know my sister and I got a lot out of it!

Caning

Caning, well, it is dependent on three things and also to avoid blood being drawn at all costs, which in Domestic Discipline is pretty taboo;

So the three things are, Size of bottom, Size of cane, Strokes given.

The strength of stroke can be judged by caning your own or spankee`s hand to judge the tolerance.

I have still got a small bottom so the cane needs to be more like a number one whippy than an intermediate rattan.

On loan once I was given twenty five with a normal looking cane but because of my small bum he hit me lots in one place and drew blood but carried on.

On my way home on the train I must have got an infection'

I was not spanked on my bottom for a month, Sir used my tits when I was naughty.

Sir says, cane to stripe a bottom but not to remove skin and as a rule the stroke strength to start with should be however hard you can cane your own hand as the nerves in the bum and hand are in the same area of the brain.

Being caned, for me is horrible on two counts, it means I have let Sir down and I work very hard to please him, secondly, it hurts like fuck.

On the upside just 5 stripes can give a girl tingling pleasure for maybe 3 days if she rubs her bare bottom up and down on her bed.

Punishments.

These can be a combination of all three (hand spanking, belt and cane) or individually

Punishments vary considerably with each Sir's or Dom's methods.

Just in my experience my Father would spank me over his knee, corner time, belt me over the dining table, corner time, then bent over double to be caned, usually twenty well-spaced stripes from my waist to the top of my legs.

I would still be expected to thank him and be soothed in his special way.

It would also be in front of whoever was in the house at the time.

To be fair, Father is of a very old school of thought, and feels I probably have earned most of them too.

My current Sir saves the cane for ten strokes on a Sunday morning, only occasionally more and that would be following a strapping for my Maintenance.

Only for real extreme punishment cases, less than once a month I bet, would the cane even be mentioned.

If it was a punishment Sir would strap me first to get my bottom nerves ready for his cane.

Finally a girl in our lifestyle should expect at least one spanking a day like I get, usually because Sir wants to see my naked red bottom, fortunately, it turns us both on.

Sometimes a breakfast spanking and bedtime spanking in one day, it all depends on Sir and the after fucking and my tears help me get to sleep.

Remember, this is not definitive just my experience.

Some other items of torment which have been used on a girl`s body are discussed below.

Leather Long Split Ended Tawse.

This gives the spanker 2 cracks of the tawse split ends for just one shot.

I think originally used in institutions across the hands, had it done a few times on my hand during loaning scenes and it really stings hard. Then on the bottom it`s like a cross between and open ended belting and a switch stroke. I believe it`s still a major player in Scotland.

Leather FloggerLeather Flogger

Basically a moulded leather handle with between ten and eighteen leather or suede tails/thongs, four to five mm in width fastened to it.

The length can vary from about ten inch to the Master's requirements, maybe eighteen inch.

As lovely as a well-oiled flogger smells and feels, in the wrong hands would soon bring blood. In the right hands will sting and give pain being felt hours after the flogging. They are after all a less harsh version of the cat o' nine tails, an old brutal punishment implement.

Whip

This covers all types of whips available. They should only ever be used in the hands of a fully experienced Whip-Master.

Anyone wishing to become familiar in using one should seek expert tuition, probably though a BDSM group in your area. Practice is essential.

The old films depicting people being flogged by a whip show the lasting damage they can leave, not to mention the intense pain given from the first cut to the last.

I was once whipped whilst our on loan to a lovely group of young men, body builders to give them their full titles. Only one of the group whipped and he explained he could remove all the skin from my back if he used it wrong, the secret was to wrap it gently around a my body so the end flail like leather thongs caught my nipples or pussy.

The part of the whip hugging the body hurts but it's the wheal marks which are divine to see.

Conclusion.

All in all the weight and thickness of any item defines the pain inflicted, much like you could imagine a junior whippy cane against a senior number three cane, three or four times the thickness.

One very important piece of information to all spankers/Dom`s is to learn the area of the body where the kidneys are situated (they are just below the rear of the rib cage, either side of the spine) and give that area a very wide birth. The kidneys play a very vital and important role in the functioning of our bodies and once damaged will never ever self-repair.

slave sara brown 2023

A user's point of view. (From my story proof reader)

As a user of some of these implements, mainly for play rather than punishment, I would like to add that with all of these the speed or force with which they are applied will have a considerable effect on the result. A flexible or whippy item will have little effect if applied slowly or gently. On the other hand rigid items such as a riding crop, stiff cane, paddle (wood or leather) or ruler are very controllable so even a just a flick of the wrist can produce a nice sting. This makes them very useful in play. They do however have the potential to cause real pain and damage if used hard and fast.