How to Spank Your Slave

Story Info
Remember, never, ever punish when annoyed.
977 words
4.5
4.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How to Spank Your Slave - slave girl sara

________________________________________

My trainer Don Brown had me write this during the first few weeks of my training.

This is my personal advice after being an obedient sub and now loyal slave girl. It is intended for any new Masters or slaves about to form an agreement coming up to this very special time in their lives.

The bulk of a slave's life should be to fulfil her Master's, wishes to the letter. To never answer back and be totally submissive to you and your agreed new world 24/7.

It is important to continue this if you are lent or loaned to one of his friends, either for your extra training or simply for the pleasure of his friend(s). If it is to be an overnight stay it is important you maintain your 100% vow of obedience. Your Master's friend is to be taken as your Master and you should fulfil his every wish, however unpleasant.

A slave should be spanked when naughty, to correct her, and spanked when good to show she is loved.

If she does wrong and you are not there she should report it to you for her punishment. It would be taken as read that failure to report any wrong doing will result in a punishment.

The strength of a loving spanking is important. If you spank her too hard and too long she will hate it and maybe grow to despise you. A punishment is another matter and being hurt under your hand is what she would need to feel your displeasure.

An over-the-knee spanking to make the bottom red should be enough to sting and bring tears, as tears are a girl`s release and in the power play rules her tears pass on all the power in the relationship to the Master. So she should know she will be spanked till she cries.

Then corner time, hands on head, elbows back and tits to the wall. Some Masters prefer nipples to the wall, so take pleasure in bringing each nipple to its peak.

This is time for her to reflect and gives you a view of your handy work. Extra slaps on her bottom are due when her nipples retract and leave the wall, in this instance she should be turned round and lifted almost off her feet by the shrinking nipples to harden them again. Then turned back into position assisted by ten hard slaps to the top of each leg

If her spanking was a prerequisite to her being belted make sure she is turned to face you so she sees you releasing your belt buckle as you slowly pull the belt though the loops and double it leaving her in no doubt about her next stage of that correction. She needs to associate a belt buckle with the same thought of a belting, this way when she sees one she should get that certain tingle, below.

Tell her she is to be strapped and either lay her over a settee arm or just placed in the caning position, bent over hands on knees or ankles/calves if she can. Just as long as her tits swing below her as an added humiliation.

Whichever position chosen her legs should be wide enough to split her pussy lips for yours and any visitors witnessing her punishment.

Do not belt hard enough or long enough to remove her skin, just to leave your mark and make her cry again.

Rub her bottom and obviously pussy lips after each set of whacks, I get sets of five.

Some masters finish with a hard lash diagonally across her back, firstly to stun her and secondly so she knows that part of her punishment is over. I got this from my slave trainer so that when naked in front of others they could see his mark.

Back in the corner for more reflection time, only a couple of minutes if her punishment is over.

Then she should to kneel to get you stiff. Her tears should still be falling so they land on your cock and she licks or sucks her own salty tears up.

When stiff, your choice is to either let her suck you off or to place her in your favourite position.

After a severe punishment, where you may have included a caning or paddling, again in fives and again hard enough to stripe but not hard enough to cut, it is more appropriate to place her hands back on her head, grab her hair and ears and give her face a roughish fuck with the odd face slap to have her crying again. This will re-stamp your authority and make her see your displeasure in her action.

When finished sit her on your knee and cuddle her and stroke her body all over to such an extent she is allowed to cum on your knee, maybe several times to show your forgiveness.

A punishment beating is completely different set of actions.

No spanking and the belt is the precursor to the cane or paddle.

Taking your time is always rougher for her which is understandable.

She should be now well aware of how she has let you down.

It`s not unusual to give a hand or hair brushing OTK hiding at bedtime as her reminder.

As a footnote to all Sirs and Masters always allow your sub/slave the opportunity to say no to any punishment.

Knowing she will be aware of the consequences of such an action it may be prudent not to be angry, but ask why and comfort her. Remember, never punish when annoyed.

We dedicate our lives to you so her walking away should never happen.

Never mix up home discipline in the context of BDSM with domestic abuse, ours is by agreement and the latter against the law.